|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Another f*ckin' creepy post? Thanks a bunch, Nano!
U guys do know that Halloween is over and April fool is not here yet?
Who's grasshoppa? And who's coming?
How is it that you do not anticipate Crapsalot's acting out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Boblobsalotacrap calls everybody "schidt for brains", eventually. Der!
Now, that's not true and you know it too.

After reviewing quite a few of his posts, its obvious that he was anti -soCalled atheists and told them so.

Funny, he hasn't called us schidt for brains nor most posters in the Forums.

He just has it in for you and others that have no common sense, say things against God, and try to belittle other members.

Stanley says that you have tried to belittle him, but you will Never get away with it. Never.

Go Figure.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Another f*ckin' creepy post? Thanks a bunch, Nano!
U guys do know that Halloween is over and April fool is not here yet?
Who's grasshoppa? And who's coming?
Halloween is not over.
We haven't reached October yet.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, I hope so!
Lesbo is confused too!
Good to know she's on it.

It IS weird.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Now, that's not true and you know it too.
After reviewing quite a few of his posts, its obvious that he was anti -soCalled atheists and told them so.
He just has it in for you and others that have no common sense, say things against God, and try to belittle other members.
Stanley says that you have tried to belittle him, but you will Never get away with it. Never.
Go Figure.
I was civil with you and you called me shidt for brains anyway.:p
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>ALL your postings are always based on 'suppositions' and Never on FACT.
For someone with such a dirty-mouth and filty-mind as you to make such references to my Stanley in a Forum open to the General Pubic is paramount to being a scumBag.
You don't have the brains of a louse. You don't have any Common Sense because you were raised by down-in-the-dirt evil people who did Not care for you properly, nor saw to it that you got an education. Why, you're still attenting Kindergarten for God's sake.
My Stanley is far from being creepy. It's just that h speaks with an open mind and speaks the Truth and YOU just cannot handle the Truth.
..neither can a lot of members in here....and they ALL know who they are too.
Meanwhile, you will be ushered to your Black Bus soon enough for your one-way Trip to your 'ultimate' party.
Go Figure.
"filty -mind" Your struggling now aren't you old boy.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
Hi Paisa! I know, I just opted to use the barrio term as I'm just laying in bed with a migraine and feeling a little goofy in the head with the meds
Migraines are usually caused by tension in the arteries. Some fine it's helpful to stay away from cheese and/or wine.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>ALL your postings are always based on 'suppositions' and Never on FACT.
For someone with such a dirty-mouth and filty-mind as you to make such references to my Stanley in a Forum open to the General Pubic is paramount to being a scumBag.
You don't have the brains of a louse. You don't have any Common Sense because you were raised by down-in-the-dirt evil people who did Not care for you properly, nor saw to it that you got an education. Why, you're still attenting Kindergarten for God's sake.
My Stanley is far from being creepy. It's just that he speaks with an open mind and speaks the Truth and YOU just cannot handle the Truth.
..neither can a lot of members in here....and they ALL know who they are too.
Meanwhile, you will be ushered to your Black Bus soon enough for your one-way Trip to your 'ultimate' party.
Go Figure.
" attenting Kindergarten"
I am attending Kindergarten so as I can fix all of your spelling mistakes.
Now seeing how you have been a good boy today I will let you out of school early today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I was joking around like i normally do on topix, but BobLoblah took it the wrong way. He never understood that i'm always messin' and I never said anything to him in anger! I didn't do anything wrong, liked him and i thought he was weird but funny, he's the one that got nasty with me. Actually, he called me a schidt for brains before as well but i forgave him, but this time he went too far and got too nasty, well then i got genuinely got angry and said some nasty things back to him. I really didn't think it would come to that. I blame myself for giving him too much attention, everyone was right and i was wrong!
No, I do not go around kissing and hugging every man i meet in my life!! This is a forum nothin' is real, it's just a laugh!
No, that is not my pic i'm still tryin' to sort the background out on my real pic and it's not flamin' working!
I think Mr Ford is too old now. I'm really liking Bradley cooper ATM!!! His blue eyes, O God, his blue eyes..........
By the way I think u and Stanley were very funny, I use to love watchin' u guys!!
Stanley and I both made a 'cursory' lookover the past 4 - 6 weeks and came across the communications between yourself and this bob loblaa. While its fair to say that he did get nasty with you towards the end, it is also fair to day that you did torment him by continuing to communicate with some of the worst filty minded posters in this topic. You were right to beat a hasty retreat and not to come back to the forum for several weeks, but it was bob loblaa who took the brunt of the heat and stood up for both you and him and told others to mind their own business.

Even Your Pope agreed with him. So there, there do not despair. You are still a brave, young girl. Continue on with your education and Stanley and I are sure that someday some Knight in Shining Armour will come along and sweep you off your feet...althought we firmly believe that ti surely isn't anyone in here and we also advise you to Never to get involved with anyone on the web. Its a no no. Its only for idiots who are too hard up to get someoen in real life, and for others who couldn't get 'you know what' in a whorehouse even if they had the Bank of England behind them.

Meanwhile, keep the Faith and do good to those who persecute you and shoot the brains out of those who try to cuddle up to you.

Stanley also wishes to say that he already has a wonderful person to cuddle up to, albeit that now she is 112.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, Stan,(and Ollie), his secret lover, have joined us on the set!
Stan is that homophobic gay poster that got chased away, coming back for more of a beating, since BDSM is his thing...
Go Figure.
SMFH, what a dumb@ss Stan is. Ollie, talk some sense into your boy, won't you? For the sake of Topix, to save people from a lot of grief by warning you of advance not to get caught up in his sickening circle of cognitive dissonance so typical of homophobic gays too afraid to be true to themselves.
While your seat is being dusted down on your Black Bus, Stanley says 'bon voyage' and that you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs.

I, personally, think that you seem to have a fair knowledge about Queers, Lezzies, Cross-Dressers and such mentally-challenged Idiots. Could it be that you have recently lost your 'read-End- weekend stick'emUP boy who used to fill you up with litres of Jizm!!!

Meanwhile, Stanley brewed up today another supply of his special mixture of Sulphuric Acid and Cyanide. Guaranteed to clean you out, Stanley days. He calls it his 'Quick Croaker' and he gives those destined to occupy a seat on our Black Bus the choice of taking a swallow before getting on board or to take their chances once they have gotten on board.

It shoud be noted that on one occasion, on one Black Bus, one passenger managed to get his vein-bulging head out of his window to yell out to those outside waiting for their Black Bus. What he had to say in 9.2 seconds was enough to convince ALL potential passengers on the boardWalk to take a 'swig' of Stanley's Quick Croaker. Never-the-less,'ol Scratch had his Minders come by to scoop up the mess and put them on a special train bound for hell.

Both 'ol Scratch and Stanley get a lot that way too.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>yes, no further proof needed of the billions of humans and animals living on this earth than, you know...the proof of billions of humans and animals living.
Thank you Captain Obvious. We already know that we're here,, DUH. where's your proof that we were "put" here or "made by" anything or anyone? WHERE IS THIS MAN IN THE SKY? SHOW ME!!!
Stanley says that if you can tell everybody WHO made the dirt, he will arrange a seat for you at the back of your Black Bus.

That way, you will arrive at your 'special' party approximately 0.89 seconds after the people in the front of the Black Bus.

Remember, every second counts 'there'.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you're a phony lying hypocrite.
Black buses and white buses? Yeah. of course it's a bunch of crap. Why?
You just showed you are full of sh!t with these disgusting sexual comments.
Condoms? Arsholes? Hmmmm...Stan, you must be one of those homophobic gays, aching for the experience of arsholes but too afraid to come out.
Stan, you and Ollie should go ahead and get together!
I see you insulting and being condescending to other people on here, too, calling names. You think you'll be on one of your "white buses" acting like THAT? HA!
Fool, I TOLD you that YOU were the one who would be riding that black bus to your hell all by yourself, and HERE YOU ARE, PROVING MY POINT...and also proving that YOU are the IDIOT...LMMFAO at your dumb @ss!
You are not a man of your god at all, you are nothing but a sick pervert. You're on some sex-offender list somewhere, I'm sure, you disgusting POS.
Shut your sick-@ss mouth, you doofy clot of filth.
The wording of your posting only confirm that you make a hypocrite of yourself. You are the insulting and condescending one to other people and when you aim your 'barbs' at my Stanley....you are sure in for one big ride on one of our Black Buses.

On the one hand you call our Black Buses 'crap', while on the other hand you indicate who should be riding the Black Bus.

Both Stanley and I have touched a big Nerve within you and you are so scared of what's going to happen to you when you suck in your last breath, that you are getting more and more near to starting to pull your hair out.

Stanley says that before you are 'put' on one of our Black Buses, you will be publicly hosed down at the bus station and in front of everyone waiting for their Black Bus, this purple condom that has been hanging out of your arseHole for the past 6 weeks...will be romoved, stuffed into your mouth (there are NO rubbish bins at the station), and you planked down into your seat. It is Not a window seat where you can cry out to your momma. Oh no, for you its an aisle seat to allow the driver of your Black Bus easy access to your hole.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, dear, Stan, I'm afraid you're wrong again...
I have your mechanic and all his parts, too, because I promised to take him to his heaven. I gave him a much better deal than you ever could.
He could never trust you, Stan, you'll stab him in the back and send him on a black bus to your hell like the hypocritical lying phony that you really are.
MY mechanic (formerly yours) is on standby, ready to fix all these black buses, and paint them all different colors for all different heavens.
The only one scheduled to "go to hell" is you driving that black bus all by yourself to it.
You can Make a New Plan, Stan and turn your hellbound bus heavenward! Get off your "schedule"!
Is this the best you can do !!

You are leaving this life exactly as you have lived it. Copying from others in order to make your way.

Note: If your mechanic is on standby, ready to 'paint them ALL different colors', how then can there be a BLACK Bus if you have painted them ALL different colors???

Stanley was so correct to say that you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

I will also go so far as to say that in your lifetime, you have been a LIAR and a THIEF and a Cheater and a CROOK and a foul-mouthed prick.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How long you liberal loons gonna be riding that train?
Only until they reach the Black Bus station.

Stanley guarantees it too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think you can slam a bus door shut .
It should be automatic.
Stanley has GOD on his side.

With GOD, ALL things are possible.

By the way, some Black Buses are manufactured in India (Tata) and still come with the 'manually-operated' door closers whereby the driver reaches out, grasps a large handle, pulls it towards himself and the double doors 'slam' shut.

Stanlye suggests that you study hard, graduate out of Kindergarten to get enough education, then stand around on busy city corners bummin' money like the rest of you Grade 1 - 4s do, save your money up, go to India, visit Tata, and get an early tour of your Black Bus. You'll be taking a chance thoush, when you haul your arse into through the door. Your driver could possibly hop on board and if he does that, there's NO way he's going to let you off. Once on board, you're always on board until you reach your end destination, in your case your 'ultimate' party.

I, myself, think that for you and a whole lot of posters in this Topic....there's No Way Out.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww..... Thank you nano!:)
Goodnight...

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/bobwong...

...Al.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Tell Ollie that "aftere" should be spelt as after.
Can you also tell Ollie that "goot luck" should be spelt as good luck.
Thank you in advance Stanley .
You are coming in handy, like a good tool.
I will call you " Stanley the tool"
Stanley do make good tools.
My Stanley says that you obviously don't have a clue when it comes to 'Internet Protocol' and so he wants to share the following with you.

The Number One Cardinal Sin in the WorldWideWeb is to criticize some poster's schpelling, grammmmar, and centence structures. There are 300+ countries in the WholeWideWorld having over 6000+ cultures - with hundreds of millions (if not billions) of posters from countries other than the West in general and your US of A in particular. These posters are doing so in Heeeengliiiish while Eiiiingllleeesh is NoT their Native Language (like mine for instance) and challenge you to state how many other languages do you manage to speak and / or write.

Well, speak up you Idiot and stop your filty bullSchidt.

By the way, Stanley has a nickName for you as well: Stanley has chosen to call you 'sistaPhucka'.

While Stanley is not often given to using such language, my Stanley is wise enough (and so are REAL religious people in here) to know that heathens and pagans like you only understand that kind of language.

Go Figure, you 'sistaPhucka'.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Hope in God, for I will still
give praise to Him : the salvation
of my countenance, and my God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good.
The contest is now open in the Jesus thread.
But you gotta spell altar correctly.
.....and your 'you gotta' should be spelled 'you've got to'.

And that's that, you Idiot.

Speak no evil of Jesus Christ, unless you want my Stanley to come down on your nuts like a ton of bricks.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Now, that's not true and you know it too.
Go Figure.
Gee, now you're making shyt up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

486 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 532,546
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min HasBhaRAT Trolls Bashers 115,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min blind man n the bleachers 599,058
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min WildWeirdWillie 172,305
New Iaeger ""Burgar"" 41 min Tony 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Aura Mytha 224,087
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 55 min Anon 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••