“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#609469 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed.
I've also noticed that he must call her Patty, not by her screen name.
Dude's got problems.
And I don't care.
He's a Canadian idiot.
Abusers always rationalize and try to justify their abuse of others. Calling her "Patty" every other sentence is shytty.

Since: Feb 12

undisclosed USA

#609470 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!
So what, just let the kid be a little brat, crying and crying and crying because you refused to buy him Cocoa Puffs?
No.
Smack that little bastard's ass, show him who's boss.
So you consider your sons to be little bastards?

I guess that's one way to win their respect.......

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#609471 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS teaching them consequences...
Derp
I can think of a couple of people who spanking them when they were kids might have made a positive impact on how their lives turned out.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#609472 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!!
So what, just let the kid be a little brat, crying and crying and crying because you refused to buy him Cocoa Puffs?
No.
Smack that little bastard's ass, show him who's boss.
IOWS, "Don't make me give you something to cry ABOUT!!!"?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609473 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Abusers always rationalize and try to justify their abuse of others. Calling her "Patty" every other sentence is shytty.
You know ol' bootsie was on South Park?

LMAO!

http://youtu.be/4WcOcgc3WN4

"I'll give you something to cry aboot"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609474 Mar 11, 2013
Squirrel Pot Pie wrote:
So you consider your sons to be little bastards?
No.

I was talking aboot the little crying bastard at the grocery store that mom has threatened time out 153 times....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609475 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Calling her "Patty" every other sentence is shyly.
Saying that the name she was born with is "shyly" is rude in itself.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#609476 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you shouldn't be butting in if a parent decides to swat the kid on the ass for acting out.
If you're seeing real abuse, you have the obligation to help the kid.
If you're seeing a spanking, let it be.
I've stepped between an angry parent and their kid before and, so far, I've never been hit for it. Just call me Lucky.:)

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#609477 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know ol' bootsie was on South Park?
LMAO!
http://youtu.be/4WcOcgc3WN4
"I'll give you something to cry aboot"
xD
Canadians are wussies.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#609478 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I was talking aboot the little crying bastard at the grocery store that mom has threatened time out 153 times....
Trolls... you can't live with them and you can't throw them under a bus.:-/

I'm thinking, "little monsters", when I hear them raising a fuss in the stores. The last time I was in Walmart there two of them who looked about 7 having a screaming contest to determine who was loudest. I felt the mom needed smacking for ignoring them.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#609479 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! I'm first one the list!
Geez, if you are an ass, what's that make his stalker butt? I bet he'd get on great with Charles Manson.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#609480 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Show one, single thing I've posted that you can prove is a lie.
Well, right off the top of my head, your claim that I ever said that I go on sex tourism trips to Asia is a lie. What a stupid thing to ask.
And I still have not come anywhere near the amount of insults per post that you and your cult buddies have. You creeps began your posting with insults as soon as you came on Topix; I didn't start with the insults until last year when being civil with you pieces of shyt became tiresome and pointless.
Oh, poor victimized Prickles! It must really suck having your behavior always dictated by others. Poor thing. Well, maybe someday you'd discover personal responsibility.

Location hidden

#609481 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I'm thinking, "little monsters", when I hear them raising a fuss in the stores.
And they probably take one look at you and think "Oh God, I hope I don't grow up to be anything like THAT!!!"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609483 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I can think of a couple of people who spanking them when they were kids might have made a positive impact on how their lives turned out.
I know a few kids at my son's schools that could seriously use a good ass whoopin.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609486 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>IOWS, "Don't make me give you something to cry ABOUT!!!"?
"Don't MAKE me pull this car over!"

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#609489 Mar 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
A few years ago an American family were seen in a Canadian city spanking or otherwise hitting their child in public. The police were called and the parent(s) were charged. I don't think I know the outcome of that.
Although many of us got angry and resorted to physical hitting when a child seemed out of control, it is not appropriate behavior, and that woman, except if she was doing something more than just chastising the parent for striking her child should not have been kicked out of the store for telling the mother to not hit her child. The right of the child to not be struck, and embarrassed in a public place far exceeds any rights of the parent in that case.
Having said that, a parent also has the responsibility to keep the child under control in public place, and I have seen mothers ignoring children when they are misbehaving and bothering others, and in that case, the child should not be hit, but he should either be told to stop, and that enforced, or should be taken out of the store. People shopping or doing other things in a public place also have a right to a certain amount of respect.
If the child is being spanked, swatted, or struck in any manner, it is being harmed, and the parent is in the wrong.
i guess it just all boils down to personal opinion on the matter.
i was raised by old fashion parents who believed in swatting my backside when i got out of line.
didn't hurt me, didn't kill me, and certainly didn't make me a violent person as i have never hit anyone in all my life.
i am thanful they loved me enough to spank me when i needed it.
i should of probley gotten more than what i did.
LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609490 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>xD
Canadians are wussies.
I love how South Park depicts them so accurately.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609492 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Trolls... you can't live with them and you can't throw them under a bus.:-/
I'm thinking, "little monsters", when I hear them raising a fuss in the stores. The last time I was in Walmart there two of them who looked about 7 having a screaming contest to determine who was loudest. I felt the mom needed smacking for ignoring them.
I know, WTF?!

It's gettin outta control.

Location hidden

#609493 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I know a few kids at my son's schools that could seriously use a good ass whoopin.
Aw leave them alone and let them grow up to become good republicans...:p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609494 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But its not teaching them the natural consequences is it? Were you spanked for every misdeed your parents found out that you committed?
Yes it does teach them natural consequences.

No, I wasn't spammed for *every* misdeed. Sometimes I was thrown out of a moving vehicle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Knights of Columbus, Scottish And Yorkrite ... 9 min how g 14
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min lil whispers 607,250
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Gods r Delusions ... 568,468
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min Mandela 120,753
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min Charlie Sheen 267,554
masterbation 57 min Clarence688 6
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 1 hr Clarence688 7
Scientific proof for God's existence 11 hr Make World peace ... 617
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 11 hr Ntakudyaunya 12
More from around the web