Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#609264 Mar 10, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are.
Very poor in many ways.
Ollie says that there should be a 'comma' aftere your 'yes'.

Your 2nd. sentence is incomplete for several reasons, but I shall let you determine on your own (goot luck with your brains of a louse on dis von) jest vot those reasons are tooo.

Stanley says to tell you to go Phuck yourSelf.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#609265 Mar 10, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Yep.
Whenever I see somebody on their deathbed I go up to them and say "got your nose, got your nose"
Far out they laugh and they laugh and they laugh.
Ollie says your 'yep' should be 'Yes'.

There should be a period (full stop) after your first 'got your nose'.

'Far out' should also be followed by a period.

Meanwhile, Stanley is suggesting that you go around to your nearest grocery store and pickUP about 10 lbs. of butter. When you get it home, you should 'smear' it all over your hole.

Stanley is giving you fore-warning that very soon he is going to push a piano up your arse...and you are Really & Truly going to need, at least, 10 lbs. of butter.

Go Figure. There's NO trigonometry.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#609266 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pfft...
Spoken like a true northerner.
It is a verbal form of empathy, and used as a big "hug".
Bless your heart.

Location hidden

#609267 Mar 10, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> I don't give a dam if only you and three other people know who will be sitting beside me.
I'm more interested in knowing who's driving this dam bus.
Are they licensed?
Are they licensed to drive a bus?
Are they licensed to carry 60 passengers?
Have they been drinking?
Have they taken any drugs?
Have they had the required amount of rest?
I would hate to crash and miss the party.
Yes

and Yes
and Yes
and Yes---the buses are
and Yes
and Yes
and Yes

and No, you most definitely will NOT miss the 'party'.

Your knowing 'who is driving the bus' will only be known to you when the door slams shut behind your sorry arse.

Stanley suggests that you cut your fingernails real short before you are 'put' on your Black Bus....and carry as much toilet paper as you can.

....and by the way, Stanley says your 'dam' should be 'damn'.

Stanley is so brilliant to figure out and confirm that you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs and a LIAR and a CROOK toooooo.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#609268 Mar 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart.
Laffin.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#609269 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
People, SOME people, will get to use obamacare. You know, illegals, crackheads, sluts, lazy bums, high school drop outs that can easily reproduce.... Those kinds.
People like me won't benefit from it in any way, except of course having less money in my pocket.
My 90 year old mother is benefiting from it right now.

And my father did until he died.

She's not any of those, and you should apologize for implying it.

Location hidden

#609270 Mar 10, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
Can I also please have a window seat.
Hope that ain't any trouble.
Stanley says that your 'hope that ain't any trouble'...should be

...'hooe that isn't any trouble'. FYI,'ain't' isn't acceptable English.

Ollie says that you can have a window seat. The others lining up outside your Black Bus awaiting their Black Buses... can have a good look at your terrified, purple bulging face pressed up against the glass with your eyeballs falling out of their sockets...all the while, while the Bus Driver stands behind you with 'well you know' to shove up your arseHole just to get you in proper shape for your 'party'.

Stanley says that you are going to need more than 10 lbs. of butter for this one....and that your fulltime flatulance in this Life just might help you out in the 'end'. Freddy Mercury will be there, although he will no longer be wearing White clothes but instead tattttterrrrred, crotchless drawers with a permanent trapDoor...to see to it that you learn 'the ropes' real Quick. It's just a matter of bending over for you.

Go Figure.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#609272 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't deny a humans attempt at feeling remorse, sure it is sometime fake. And is never something that will forgive them.
That is something the victim must do, of course some crimes will *require remorse and if possible their life and additional retribution if that were possible. Religion may want to mark a bloodline for eternity for the sins of their father.
Or you could just settle it an eye for an eye.
crime does fall in families that is why prison terms for violent crimes should be death or life, get children out of those houses, even if the wife could not be charged for the crime if she did not immediately roll over on the perpetrator she is anaccessory and as such is an unfit mother continuing the crime ring, we see today these welfare mothers are using 3 year old to assist in shoplifting
chris

Lafayette, LA

#609273 Mar 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
are you and them back from the future as obama care doesn t start till 2016, you only get to start paying it january this year

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609274 Mar 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
criminals are more honest than christians
Well, at least you're honest.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609275 Mar 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
What way us you mother benefiting from Obamacare that she wouldn't get from Medicare?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#609277 Mar 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have a hard sell on that want to explain how it is so ? Because here is what PBS says about it.

"Unfortunately the reform currently being proposed is devastating to the health care of most seniors in our country, and is about as helpful as placing the steps to the Philadelphia Art Museum in front of their doctors' office.

President Obama has proposed adding tens of millions of new people to a government health care plan, while cutting Medicare by over $500 billion. Meanwhile no new doctors will be added. It is clear that as government obligations grow and resources shrink, seniors will be most harmed."

http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/health-care-refo...

Considering it hasn't really done anything yet....
you are defending something for the sake of your idealist way of thinking. Without any basis in fact, I find that less than caviler.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609278 Mar 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Bless your heart.
ROFL.... I don't know, something about that phrase being said to someone like redneck is soooo funny. It should be on his gravestone.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609280 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Considering it hasn't really done anything yet....
you are defending something for the sake of your idealist way of thinking. Without any basis in fact, I find that less than caviler.
Your article says "most" - not all, and it is largely just a theory that they wouldn't be helped at this point. If Aerobatty has seen benefits in his/her family then why should you worry about it? They are there and see these things first hand, you aren't. The only people who would try to cast a shadow of doubt about this would be those who are prejudiced or biased toward The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. That's pretty evident.

Location hidden

#609281 Mar 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL.... I don't know, something about that phrase being said to someone like redneck is soooo funny. It should be on his gravestone.

The phrase can also mean an expression of compassion, so it is really required to know there's a duel meaning to it.

Like when somebody is having a really hard day someone might say
"bless your heart" . Wouldn't expect you liberal loons to ever express it that way though.

Location hidden

#609282 Mar 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Your article says "most" - not all, and it is largely just a theory that they wouldn't be helped at this point. If Aerobatty has seen benefits in his/her family then why should you worry about it? They are there and see these things first hand, you aren't. The only people who would try to cast a shadow of doubt about this would be those who are prejudiced or biased toward The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. That's pretty evident.
90% of seniors and doctors object to it, so your defense is idealistic and less than caviler also.
How increasing demand and reducing supply will help is going to be a very tough sell Mylan. It's not you they care about , you will find it is nothing but a new tax in disguise.

The Borderland of Sol

#609283 Mar 10, 2013
zander714 wrote:
Prove there's a god? Prove there is not!
Somebody else get this one. I'm tired of 'em.

The Borderland of Sol

#609284 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The phrase can also mean an expression of compassion, so it is really required to know there's a duel meaning to it.
Like when somebody is having a really hard day someone might say
"bless your heart" . Wouldn't expect you liberal loons to ever express it that way though.
Yes. I use it both ways - but I confess to a tendency towards the, erm, less flattering usage.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#609285 Mar 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, human made plants, good counter argument. Grow up child.
Go buy an amino acid supplement, you wadtard.

The article said that normal plants were fed 15Eaphycocyanoblin which activated their photo-receptors the same as sunlight.

Maybe you should get therapy for that reading comprehension problem of yours.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#609286 Mar 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, you're still jealous of me, how cute. Sorry, but your paranoid delusions have gotten the better of what's left of your mind.
Yeah...right...ME jealous of a retarded guy who dresses in plus size nun clothes?!!!

That's hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Anthony MN 559,730
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Dr_Zorderz 265,225
Tasha 7 min bigd33 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min preteen girl 605,085
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min eyeful 175,687
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 30 min WasteWater 5,116
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min EdmondWA 96,751
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr mannibterf 441,787
More from around the web