|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Sorry, I just couldn't get past the first oxymoron.
That's why I posted more than one...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I was obviously referring to people using the service.... if others benefit then so be it.
The problem I have with this plan devised by Republicans is that it forces us to give profits to people who are not usually doing their jobs, or at least not well. It doesn't address any of the real problems, of course it was devised by Republicans so no surprise there. So no, it only benefits doctors and insurance companies by giving then assured profits.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
The problem I have with this plan devised by Republicans is that it forces us to give profits to people who are not usually doing their jobs, or at least not well. It doesn't address any of the real problems, of course it was devised by Republicans so no surprise there. So no, it only benefits doctors and insurance companies by giving then assured profits.
I wasn't aware the republicans had their hand in it so much. I don't understand why it's so hard to get a common sense health care program in this country. Other countries have them so I know it's possible, but they probably don't have lobbyist in those countries.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware the republicans had their hand in it so much. I don't understand why it's so hard to get a common sense health care program in this country. Other countries have them so I know it's possible, but they probably don't have lobbyist in those countries.
Most of the policies and programs in other countries are formed by non-partisan think tanks, rather odd to consider that the countries we keep claiming to be better than are actually able to put differences aside for lots of things while we cannot do it for just one simple policy. This is probably why the US is falling behind so much. But yeah, it's just a mandate of profit masked by a feel good set of rules that doesn't change anything.

The real problem with healthcare is that we need insurance for every day stuff, checkups and medications should be affordable, not so expensive that you need insurance for it anyway. The reason it's like that is because of insurance companies, ironically. They negotiated lower costs, and the doctors saw gold bars in place of the dollar signs and thus raised their costs outrageously for anyone not insured, so insurance companies pay what we should be paying for care, and doctors still make huge profits. Most doctors these days are more focused on making a profit or a name for themselves, very few care about actual health.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What username did he post under?
I promise it wasn't,

"Largelanguage"

Not even close..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What username did he post under?
It's a mystery, did you feel inclined to include thyself?

Hmmmh k

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for realizing that fear and religion go hand and hand. baby steps.
Then shut up andget inline, you don't want to be punished do you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Most of the gun accidents happen by those who have a gun around.
<quoted text>
Not true again. That's why it's called an ACCIDENT moron.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22717...
<quoted text>
Wow, what a ignorant and dangerous delusion.
http://newsone.com/2098840/joseph-loughrey-ki...
It can even happen WHILE you training;
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/03/03/md-m...
Again, THAT'S why it's called an accident....
Accident (noun)- an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage, injury or death.
I promise.... it will never even be considered an accident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Spanking is hitting, look it up in a thesaurus. If you're on a Mac it's a simple right click. Call it what you will, smack, slap, hit, tan someone's hide.... it's just semantics. a justification for you to use it.
Is not calling a spanking, "abuse" just a semantic justification for you to persecute it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Which one of those "labels" would the elderly or handicapped fit under "according to you"?
Never heard if Medicaid, huh...?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare...?

Devised by republicans...???

HA HA HA HA !!!!!

Oops, I forgot. You like to blame it all on republicans...

Carrion

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't aware the republicans had their hand in it so much. I don't understand why it's so hard to get a common sense health care program in this country. Other countries have them so I know it's possible, but they probably don't have lobbyist in those countries.
Other countries have universal health care where every citizen gets medical treatment equally.

Obamacare ain't built that way.

I can't get any Obamacare next year, they say I make too much....

I have to buy private insurance (which I'm doing anyway).

But if I don't, I get penalized.

So do 300,000,000 other Americans.

Obamacare is NOT universal health care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

They usually,
well they cave in when....
They figure out.

The foundation was mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

They suffer cave in's

O TAY!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare...?
Devised by republicans...???
HA HA HA HA !!!!!
Oops, I forgot. You like to blame it all on republicans...
Carrion
Actually, yes, it was designed by a Republican think tank. The fact you think there's a difference between the political parties makes you clueless.

Since: Mar 13

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Raise your hand if you can prove there is a god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
Most of the policies and programs in other countries are formed by non-partisan think tanks, rather odd to consider that the countries we keep claiming to be better than are actually able to put differences aside for lots of things while we cannot do it for just one simple policy. This is probably why the US is falling behind so much. But yeah, it's just a mandate of profit masked by a feel good set of rules that doesn't change anything.
I agree 100%. I don't understand why they have to worry about party lines anyway. As far as I'm concerned each person should run on their own principles, and not republican/democrat labels. Lobbyist need to go too.
Most doctors these days are more focused on making a profit or a name for themselves, very few care about actual health.
I used to hate doctors, but now i have two of them that are actually good people, as well as being good doctors. I used to have this one doctors that was so bad that I know one person that commit suicide because of his poor treatment. Many just care about the power trip it gives them and the money, but a few are actually good.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's like my all time favorite new saying :p Yesterday I was getting a routine checkup and the who ever made the appointment made a mistake and I said "Well bless her heart" and the nurse started laughing :p
I've been exposed to Southern culture for a while now.

I love it.

It's so much like Irish.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Is not calling a spanking, "abuse" just a semantic justification for you to persecute it?
No, of course not. But then you already know that. Bless your heart.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

dbarth wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there is not a God!
Why?

Are you claiming that there is one?
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The real problem with healthcare is that we need insurance for every day stuff, checkups and medications should be affordable, not so expensive that you need insurance for it anyway. The reason it's like that is because of insurance companies, ironically. They negotiated lower costs, and the doctors saw gold bars in place of the dollar signs and thus raised their costs outrageously for anyone not insured, so insurance companies pay what we should be paying for care, and doctors still make huge profits. Most doctors these days are more focused on making a profit or a name for themselves, very few care about actual health.
Yeah, you are right in that last bit. All doctors care about these days is money, money, money. But, I suppose I should count us Kiwis lucky that the govt still runs our hospitals and other medical services. God (WHY am I mentioning his stinking name?? The SWINE) forbid that our medical system should be privatized. Some of it is now, but most of it is government (state) run. That's why, relative to the United States, our taxes here in NZ are higher than their taxes. SOMEONE has to pay for medical care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

511 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 533,013
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Krackerjacks 115,353
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 5 min Johnny 209
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min DNF 93,776
Last Word + 2 26 min cr8newdestiny 229
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Porkpie Hat 256,729
AMERICANS Wishes They Had Elected Mitt Romney 41 min Interested 1
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Mien 82
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 172,476
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••