Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609664 Mar 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
One of the greatest scientists who has developed some of the best genetically modified wheat and other foods does not work for a corporation
What do you mean by "best"? That could mean anything to anyone. What is his name? I'm sure there's a lot about him that you left out.

Location hidden

#609665 Mar 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Funny, it uses only calories and fails to mention the nutrients needed for a healthy diet.
Yes, the idea was to sustain the population, not make them get fat. The point is that GMO's are NOT needed to feed everyone.
JACK

Riverside, CA

#609666 Mar 11, 2013
YOU DONT KNOW

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#609667 Mar 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. There's nothing fallacy about it.
<quoted text>We could be here all day doing it that way. Instead try showing ANY GMO that is not a danger to ones health, or the planet. I'll wait.
Where is the actual evidence that bananas cause cancer? That's a GMO food source, if GMO foods cause cancer then you will have evidence that bananas cause cancer.

Yes, it was a fallacy.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609668 Mar 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the idea was to sustain the population, not make them get fat. The point is that GMO's are NOT needed to feed everyone.
Calories make people "fat," nutrients are required for survival. You posted a source that dishonestly ignores that fact.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609669 Mar 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean by "best"? That could mean anything to anyone. What is his name? I'm sure there's a lot about him that you left out.
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish-scient...
Sharkey

United States

#609670 Mar 11, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the best you can do !!
You are leaving this life exactly as you have lived it. Copying from others in order to make your way.
Note: If your mechanic is on standby, ready to 'paint them ALL different colors', how then can there be a BLACK Bus if you have painted them ALL different colors???
Stanley was so correct to say that you are full of schidt to the eyeballs.
I will also go so far as to say that in your lifetime, you have been a LIAR and a THIEF and a Cheater and a CROOK and a foul-mouthed prick.
Go Figure.
Stan is a moron...Go Figure.

Of course I can have a black bus too because black is included in "all different colors". That bus will go to its heaven, too.

And remember my mechanic was your former mechanic! He and the rest of the sane people have left you alone on your lone black bus to your hell all by yourself.

Stan...it'd be a plumb shame for you to spend your lifetime being such a doofus.

Location hidden

#609671 Mar 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Yes, it was a fallacy.
No, it's not.

http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/genetica...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

BTW, show your source for GMO bananas in stores.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609672 Mar 11, 2013

I'd take Penn's advice at the end, if you're one of those who don't like GMOs like apples, corn, and cows.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609673 Mar 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not.
Um, ALL bananas are GMO. Same with apples, cows, pigs,... and there's a long list actually. Yellow corn, a GMO Europeans created recently, yes, ALL yellow corn is GMO. Do you even know what "GMO" means or are you just buying into conspiracy nuttery? Based on your sources, I'd wager the latter.

Location hidden

#609674 Mar 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Calories make people "fat,"
Yes, calories can make people fat, but that's not the only thing that can cause it. Your reply was disingenuous.
Sharkey

United States

#609675 Mar 11, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>The wording of your posting only confirm that you make a hypocrite of yourself. You are the insulting and condescending one to other people and when you aim your 'barbs' at my Stanley....you are sure in for one big ride on one of our Black Buses.
On the one hand you call our Black Buses 'crap', while on the other hand you indicate who should be riding the Black Bus.
Both Stanley and I have touched a big Nerve within you and you are so scared of what's going to happen to you when you suck in your last breath, that you are getting more and more near to starting to pull your hair out.
Stanley says that before you are 'put' on one of our Black Buses, you will be publicly hosed down at the bus station and in front of everyone waiting for their Black Bus, this purple condom that has been hanging out of your arseHole for the past 6 weeks...will be romoved, stuffed into your mouth (there are NO rubbish bins at the station), and you planked down into your seat. It is Not a window seat where you can cry out to your momma. Oh no, for you its an aisle seat to allow the driver of your Black Bus easy access to your hole.
Go Figure.
Again with the holes?

What is with you and holes? You must crave one.

It's obvious that your bromance failed because you are the same prick that was here before, until Sharkey bit your legs off and you had to be dragged off to have them stitched back on.

You'll never find a true love because you're just too much of d!ckwad to people. You drive all the good bros away. No wonder you're so mean, you're terribly lonely.

How many times do you have to be told NOT to be an @sshole so you can finally find that lasting bromance you so crave?

You're too slow, Stan. That's why your bro Ollie isn't there right now to help you with your meanness. He got sick of your $h!t. I don't blame him.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609676 Mar 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not.
Oh, and you should read your sources:

The cancer inflicted were "eating the GM corn sprayed with Roundup, and consuming Roundup at low doses in water."

The others, no Roundup. Ever stop to think that feeding something toxins of any sort would be ... well ... bad for them? Fallacy of equivocation in an experiment designed to produce the results they wanted. Roundup is a toxin, you cannot feed something toxins without expecting there to be health problems, now I feel sorry for the rats, they were killed just to promote a political agenda.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#609677 Mar 11, 2013
Oh, and your other source, actually isn't talking about genetically modified foods but again, talking about pesticides specifically, two very different topics. You choose dishonest sources like that, and you destroy your entire argument as well as inherit the dishonesty. Do not continue to lie for your conspiracy, it's not good form.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#609678 Mar 11, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never heard of it or maybe i have, but i have no idea!
U sure? 100%?
I checked Aeon flux cartoon out, just the trailer thingy, it looks like the batman cartoon, but that was awesome, is this as good as that?
I also watched jack reacher, DO NOT WATCH THAT FILM, DON'T DO IT, TIDE!! SAVE YOURSELF, IT'S TOOOO LATE FOR ME!!! LOL!
I also tried to watch avengers again, i couldn't do it, i'll try again in a few months!
Are you been smoking drugs without a permit again?

Location hidden

#609679 Mar 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Where is the actual evidence that bananas cause cancer?
You tell me, you're the one playing word games and trying to put words in peoples mouthes. I said GMO food has been linked to cancer. You're the one who started talking about "bananas". By the way, STILL waiting for your GMO banana food source.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#609680 Mar 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the idea was to sustain the population, not make them get fat. The point is that GMO's are NOT needed to feed everyone.
I promise I wont kill you, but the day we meet up you getting a ass whoopin. Unless you really do have the mammaries you act like you have.
hope

Hannibal, MO

#609681 Mar 11, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You are definitely referring to atheists.
The Bible/God/Devil/Heaven/Hell/Ad am /Eve are all man made human fantasies.......enough said!

Location hidden

#609682 Mar 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
One of the greatest scientists who has developed some of the best genetically modified wheat and other foods does not work for a corporation
KittenKoder wrote:
http://www.irishcentral.com/ne ws/Irish-scientist-leading-fig ure-behind-GMO-rice-that-could -help-world-hunger---VIDEO-196 443071.html
Perhaps ... you should reconsider your sources - since you don't read them.

"Dr Barry, a graduate from UCC, spent more than two decades in St. Louis working for Monsanto"

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#609683 Mar 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I promise I wont kill you, but the day we meet up you getting a ass whoopin. Unless you really do have the mammaries you act like you have.
Humble apologies for my absence today.

Had a very tough row to hoe representing a client.

Why, oh why, don't people commit crimes all by themselves.

With a crime partner to deal with, it makes the defense very difficult.

Here are Catcher's two cardinal rules for criminal conduct.

1. Do it by yourself.

2. Make it worth your while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min RiversideRedneck 100,707
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 670,393
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 4 min Tony 30
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 min Tony 6,148
the telomere 1 hr Kimberly2017 3
secret weapon contributing to global chaos...pa... 1 hr Kimberly2017 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 445,657
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web