Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609486 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>IOWS, "Don't make me give you something to cry ABOUT!!!"?
"Don't MAKE me pull this car over!"

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#609489 Mar 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
A few years ago an American family were seen in a Canadian city spanking or otherwise hitting their child in public. The police were called and the parent(s) were charged. I don't think I know the outcome of that.
Although many of us got angry and resorted to physical hitting when a child seemed out of control, it is not appropriate behavior, and that woman, except if she was doing something more than just chastising the parent for striking her child should not have been kicked out of the store for telling the mother to not hit her child. The right of the child to not be struck, and embarrassed in a public place far exceeds any rights of the parent in that case.
Having said that, a parent also has the responsibility to keep the child under control in public place, and I have seen mothers ignoring children when they are misbehaving and bothering others, and in that case, the child should not be hit, but he should either be told to stop, and that enforced, or should be taken out of the store. People shopping or doing other things in a public place also have a right to a certain amount of respect.
If the child is being spanked, swatted, or struck in any manner, it is being harmed, and the parent is in the wrong.
i guess it just all boils down to personal opinion on the matter.
i was raised by old fashion parents who believed in swatting my backside when i got out of line.
didn't hurt me, didn't kill me, and certainly didn't make me a violent person as i have never hit anyone in all my life.
i am thanful they loved me enough to spank me when i needed it.
i should of probley gotten more than what i did.
LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609490 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>xD
Canadians are wussies.
I love how South Park depicts them so accurately.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609492 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Trolls... you can't live with them and you can't throw them under a bus.:-/
I'm thinking, "little monsters", when I hear them raising a fuss in the stores. The last time I was in Walmart there two of them who looked about 7 having a screaming contest to determine who was loudest. I felt the mom needed smacking for ignoring them.
I know, WTF?!

It's gettin outta control.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609493 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I know a few kids at my son's schools that could seriously use a good ass whoopin.
Aw leave them alone and let them grow up to become good republicans...:p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609494 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But its not teaching them the natural consequences is it? Were you spanked for every misdeed your parents found out that you committed?
Yes it does teach them natural consequences.

No, I wasn't spammed for *every* misdeed. Sometimes I was thrown out of a moving vehicle.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609495 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacking randoms again?
That wasn't random....

It was intentional and planned.

Location hidden

#609496 Mar 11, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
<quoted text>Only uninformed bad parents feel that way. Maybe pick up a book on the topic and reading it might help, instead of just blindly doing what was done to you as a child.
OH PLEASE! for thousands of years there were no such books.
New age psycho babble is not credible information.
You new agers are more concerned with the 'psychie' than you are molding a child to be respectful and responsible.

Time outs and yelling doesn't accomplish anything.
warming the backside with a few swats will instill obedience in a childs mind.
History has proven the outcome of generations who were properly disciplined with spanking verses todays generations of children who aren't.

I can confidently tell you my generation didn't have school shootings......
metal detectors or police monitoring halls.
kids respected the teachers and other students ......cause when they didn't they were hauled off to the principles office for a paddling.
the outcome was NO violence in the schools
today schools are war zones.

my generation said,(thankyou, no sir, yes mame', and your welcome)
not today.......
kids refer to their parents today as 'old lady and old man'

the difference between the generations of children 40 or 50 yrs ago verses kids today is like day and night.

sure there are some terrific and wonderful kids today
but they are not as plentiful as they use to be.
INSTRUCTION backed up with proper disciplin IN LOVE.
time outs and yelling will NOT get the job done.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609497 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not ignore him? Its easy enough for most REAL adult parents to cope with.
Spoken like a true non-parent.

Ignoring a crying, screaming kid in a store is the LAST thing a "real adult parent" would do.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#609498 Mar 11, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, right off the top of my head, your claim that I ever said that I go on sex tourism trips to Asia is a lie. What a stupid thing to ask.
<quoted text>
Oh, poor victimized Prickles! It must really suck having your behavior always dictated by others. Poor thing. Well, maybe someday you'd discover personal responsibility.
It's not a lie and you haven't "proven" that "is" one.
The post you mentioned the trip in is still on the board, somewhere, proving that you are the liar.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#609499 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>

Nowadays your four year old son probably say something like...

You touch me daddyO and I gonna bust a string a caps in yo azz, wit dis tec 9 . We scraight about it cuz?

Location hidden

#609500 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you don't settle down you can walk the rest of the way home!"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609504 Mar 11, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
OH PLEASE! for thousands of years there were no such books.
New age psycho babble is not credible information.
You new agers are more concerned with the 'psychie' than you are molding a child to be respectful and responsible.
Time outs and yelling doesn't accomplish anything.
warming the backside with a few swats will instill obedience in a childs mind.
History has proven the outcome of generations who were properly disciplined with spanking verses todays generations of children who aren't.
I can confidently tell you my generation didn't have school shootings......
metal detectors or police monitoring halls.
kids respected the teachers and other students ......cause when they didn't they were hauled off to the principles office for a paddling.
the outcome was NO violence in the schools
today schools are war zones.
my generation said,(thankyou, no sir, yes mame', and your welcome)
not today.......
kids refer to their parents today as 'old lady and old man'
the difference between the generations of children 40 or 50 yrs ago verses kids today is like day and night.
sure there are some terrific and wonderful kids today
but they are not as plentiful as they use to be.
INSTRUCTION backed up with proper disciplin IN LOVE.
time outs and yelling will NOT get the job done.
Nice.

My kids say "yes sir" to me all the time. They are always polite when in public, open doors for people and are VERY respectful to old folks.

And all it took was a few years of ass whoopins. Lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609505 Mar 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"If you don't settle down you can walk the rest of the way home!"
Lol

Mama didn't need to spank, she had the oh-so-terrible line of "Just wait til Papa gets home..."

**gulp**

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609506 Mar 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowadays your four year old son probably say something like...
You touch me daddyO and I gonna bust a string a caps in yo azz, wit dis tec 9 . We scraight about it cuz?
They do diddly done did do diddly not say that!

Location hidden

#609507 Mar 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If that happened, the parent would legally be subject to arrest for assault, and if the south has any normal laws, the parent might get a hefty jail term. You cannot in a democratic society hit someone for telling you not to spank your child.
and you can not legal approach a stranger and tell them how to raise their child either.

My father or mother who were both very kind and loving people would of taken the head off someone who tried to meddle in how they raised me.
and rightly so.

i would NEVER approach a stranger and tell them not to spank their child.
now if they were kicking it or striking it in the face i would call the police, but even then i would not approach the parent because it would not be my place to do that.

when i went to school they had a thing called the PTA.
and parents were very involved in the curriculum and what went on in the classrooms.
Today they are not allowed to be 'involved' because of the new homosexual agenda being pushed.
Point is if you misbehaved in school you got a paddling.
and then when you got home and your parents found out you often got another one at home.
thats why kids were respectful to authority back then.
you can't say that today.
If my parents had of told me when i got out of line,
go sit in a corner for an hr........piece of cake! there is no fear in that...

you could easily be hit for interfering in someones parenting.
i always use the analogy of a bear and its cub.
don't come between a bear and its cub unless you are prepared to be attacked.

Location hidden

#609509 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He never mentioned anything about Patty's past, how she was raised, or anything to do with her personal relationships. Boooots applied good solid tact!
He brings up her personal, private life all the time on here, talking about her mom and various other objects of domestic miscellanea, like her marital status and job site. That is the definition of a stalker, someone who invades your personal life in a harmful way. He's caused her and her mother stress that they do not deserve just because boooots the loon doesn't like her posting her opinions on a PUBLIC FKG FORUM. Stop defending stalking behavior.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609510 Mar 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? What if you attend the child properly and talk to them?
You're very ignorant of this topic.

Of course you try talking first, then try talking some more, then threaten punishments (time out, no TV, no ice cream, etc).

If nothing works and the kid is still being a screaming brat, threaten a spanking, then SWAT!

Done diddly done.

Location hidden

#609511 Mar 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no massive evidence of His work in Creation. Man has looked at what you refer to as Creation, and said, since it is big and they had no idea how it came about, some invisible god must have created it. It is a product of man's imagination, Patty.
We have absolutely no evidence of a god, even if a god, does exist, which you believe, but you definitely do not know.
you and i have discussed this WAY too many times......and you and I will NEVER agree on anything.
you can't be reached and you don't have any common sense to reason with.
So lets not rehash old arguments.

I KNOW there is a God
you choose to not believe in God...thats your right.
live as you wish.
but don't dictate to me what i know as truth.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609512 Mar 11, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
and you can not legal approach a stranger and tell them how to raise their child either.
My father or mother who were both very kind and loving people would of taken the head off someone who tried to meddle in how they raised me.
and rightly so.
i would NEVER approach a stranger and tell them not to spank their child.
now if they were kicking it or striking it in the face i would call the police, but even then i would not approach the parent because it would not be my place to do that.
when i went to school they had a thing called the PTA.
and parents were very involved in the curriculum and what went on in the classrooms.
Today they are not allowed to be 'involved' because of the new homosexual agenda being pushed.
Point is if you misbehaved in school you got a paddling.
and then when you got home and your parents found out you often got another one at home.
thats why kids were respectful to authority back then.
you can't say that today.
If my parents had of told me when i got out of line,
go sit in a corner for an hr........piece of cake! there is no fear in that...
you could easily be hit for interfering in someones parenting.
i always use the analogy of a bear and its cub.
don't come between a bear and its cub unless you are prepared to be attacked.
Can you imagine the consequence, back then, if you told your dad to "f_ck off" ???

Oh boy.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 654,704
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 281,984
Colin Kaepernick: the troubled mind of an Oreo 16 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min Peace_Warrior 618,754
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Joe Fortuna 65,130
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 22 min j4snowyfox69 47
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min HipGnosis 183,231
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr T rules 863
More from around the web