Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#609033 Mar 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Heh heh heh
See.

Imagine.

We have gotten you laughing in no time.

Why can't you dark people be like that more often.

Laughter is the best medicine. Anyone with a semblence of intelligence will tell you that. Especially those on their last breath.

As you too, shall be someDay.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#609034 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stley has told me to clarify the bus 'color-code' for all of you, and so to make it very easy it goes as follows:
There are White buses to take selected passengers to Heaven.
There are Black buses to take selected passengers to Hell.
Both 'green hut' and yourself will be on Black busses.
Don't worry too much, the trip happens in the blink of an eye and the rest lasts forever.
Stanley and I are charCoal overseers....from a very long distance.
We have been told Not to get our White gowns dirty.
...and we shan't.
Weewl I'm sure gwad ya gotted us on the wight buss! Fast twips is good! We gits bored pwetty easy y'know...an we wikes the bwink of a eye stuff...no need ta wowwy 'bowt pee'n an stuff y'know?

Location hidden

#609035 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>See.
Imagine.
We have gotten you laughing in no time.
Why can't you dark people be like that more often.
Laughter is the best medicine. Anyone with a semblence of intelligence will tell you that. Especially those on their last breath.
As you too, shall be someDay.
Ya! Wafter's the goodest!
Are yew gonna interduce us ta the other intewigent folks? Or don't they awow you fewwas in that part? We weewy apweciate yer hewlp wif dis....oh an the bus stuff too!

Location hidden

#609037 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>And now we are getting 'gentle' admissions already.
Admissions onto the bus (Stanley and I have 120 million buses that carry 60 passengers each - 12,000,000 x 60 = 7,200,000,000 = enough for the World's population in one shot).......
.....and admissions that you are ALL idiots who only fight and bicker because you have nothing better to do.
Why don't you all come in from the cold, sit down, and sensibly discuss 'your' thoughts on why YOU have proof that there is a GOD or why YOU have proof that there is no GOD.
Stanley suggests that you put on boxing gloves based on your past experiences.
He also would like to know if any of you have any pianos to be moved ... upstairs and also if you are female and fat in any way, shape or form. Stanley does NOT have a fetish for fat ladies.
...Neither do I.
IH!

Stanley said he wants ta come with me an Green, coz he's tired o' you do'n the big nasty on him every time he bends over...so we said OK.
We won't be a need'n yer bus neither. We got's our own ship(called the EAGLE) burried over on south side of the big pyramid...it's a lot faster than yer buss(an yer bus couldn't handle the trip anyway)...'specially fer a 6500 light year trip where we's headed to. It wouldn't be quite as far, but we's gonna slingshot through Osiris' belt ta speed stuff up.
Thanks fer the offer anaways though...

Location hidden

#609038 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell!
Learn ta breath!

I mean / after ya learn ta walk without train'n wheels on LUNGER!

Location hidden

#609040 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell!
How come when the census fella asked yer momma if she had any kids, she said....well...none that lived, Lunger?

Location hidden

#609041 Mar 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya! Wafter's the goodest!
Are yew gonna interduce us ta the other intewigent folks? Or don't they awow you fewwas in that part? We weewy apweciate yer hewlp wif dis....oh an the bus stuff too!
Stanley says that you do a whole lot of imitating in here.

You often try to be what you cannot possibly be...and that is Others.

I, myself, will personally usher you to your respective Black bus and only Three persons (besides myself) know who will sit beside you.

..and they aren't telling.

But, one thing for sure, you are in for the fright of your Life.

Location hidden

#609042 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell!
He does seem to be very poor at schpelling, grammmar, and centence structures.

Doesn't he.

Location hidden

#609043 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that you do a whole lot of imitating in here.
You often try to be what you cannot possibly be...and that is Others.
I, myself, will personally usher you to your respective Black bus and only Three persons (besides myself) know who will sit beside you.
..and they aren't telling.
But, one thing for sure, you are in for the fright of your Life.
Yes...of course.
Shake that scary chicken on a stick at us! Arise chicken! Arise! LOL!

How'd ya git off yer chain?

I thought they put a 15 foot high fence around the dump ya live in.

Location hidden

#609044 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>He does seem to be very poor at schpelling, grammmar, and centence structures.
Doesn't he.
No need ta bring yer grammer int'a this ollie, one big fat azz is enough.

Location hidden

#609045 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More personal attacks? I'm not in a wheelchair.
Don't be all upset Lunger.

We'll put the porkchop back on yer neck so's the dog will play with ya.
socci

Humansville, MO

#609046 Mar 9, 2013
The Hebrews coming out of Egypt certainly knew God. He was there with them through the Exodus.

Then the Hebrews built their tabernacle and Ark of the Covenant to house God's Ten Commandments. God's presence was on the mercy seat of the Ark in the Temple.

Then God came down as the many Jesus that we may all know him personally.

There is no proof for any other gods.

Location hidden

#609048 Mar 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes...of course.
Shake that scary chicken on a stick at us! Arise chicken! Arise! LOL!
How'd ya git off yer chain?
I thought they put a 15 foot high fence around the dump ya live in.
'ol Scratch has a place all picked out for the likes of you, and it sure ain't pretty.

Meanwhile, life in Laurel Canyon was far and away better than where you eek our your miserable living.

That's another one of your problems. You have so much envy and jealousy towards those (everyone) who are better off than you.

Stanley keeps the keys to ALL chains, including yours. Stanley says when 'the time comes' he will clasp you in irons and throw away the key. More the pity, Stanley says.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#609051 Mar 9, 2013
socci wrote:
The Hebrews coming out of Egypt certainly knew God. He was there with them through the Exodus.
Then the Hebrews built their tabernacle and Ark of the Covenant to house God's Ten Commandments. God's presence was on the mercy seat of the Ark in the Temple.
Then God came down as the many Jesus that we may all know him personally.
There is no proof for any other gods.
Where is the "proof" for yours?

Location hidden

#609052 Mar 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> No need ta bring yer grammer int'a this ollie, one big fat azz is enough.
You've got Ollie's hook, line and sinker so far down your gullet that when he begins to 'reel you in', he will haul your arseHole through your mouth.

However, Ollie also knows that you have spent most of your miserable life with your head stuck up inside your arseHole.
Where you're going will be a change of stink. Not much better, but a change.

Meanwhile, I will continue to monitor your bus situation. The driver works for me and takes directions only from me. Its pretty simple really and straight forward really. Take a Left to !!!!!!!!!! OR..........Take a Right to!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#609053 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
More personal attacks eh? And you don't have any kids, grandkids, or a wife, do you? All just you on ya own! You really know yourself don't you? Does anyone else?
That's none of yer business stalker.

Location hidden

#609054 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... nevermind, I'll show that dog what I'm made of... by eating the porkchop before the dog reaches me. Yummie pork chop!
Better than that trash ya usually gotta eat when yer momma ties ya out at the dump!

Location hidden

#609055 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>You've got Ollie's hook, line and sinker so far down your gullet that when he begins to 'reel you in', he will haul your arseHole through your mouth.
However, Ollie also knows that you have spent most of your miserable life with your head stuck up inside your arseHole.
Where you're going will be a change of stink. Not much better, but a change.
Meanwhile, I will continue to monitor your bus situation. The driver works for me and takes directions only from me. Its pretty simple really and straight forward really. Take a Left to !!!!!!!!!! OR..........Take a Right to!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks ollie.

The sickotryst office is the last door on the left...he'll take care of yer delusions o' grandeur for ya.
Ya really shouldn't try ta make believe I'm yer daddy like that neither ollie. The doc can help ya with that psychosis too!

If ya takes ya a shower yer stink will go away too!

Location hidden

#609059 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I never eaten rubbish. I would probably die if I did, anyway. Its biologically impossible. Obviously you cannot make any personal attacks more "intimate" otherwise you are afraid you would say something stupid. Is that why you don't share your beliefs and debate, cause you might say something silly and untrue and unfactual? So little confidence you have!
I already published my beliefs stalker. I'm not gonna keep repeat'n shit jist fer you.

Have ya beat any teenagers ta death lately?

Location hidden

#609060 Mar 9, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you retire prematurely? Instead of retiring at 66 you retired too early? Did you miss a lot of opportunities because of that?
That's not any of yer business either stalker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min scirocco 119,696
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Freebird USA 175,787
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 11 min ilea vazan 472
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 18 min scirocco 37,846
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Dr_Zorderz 265,485
Moses never existed 38 min KiMare 843
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 1 hr Ed Teach 100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 560,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,363
Gay snapchat names 2 hr boygyhoy 183
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) Sat risque 137
More from around the web