Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609275 Mar 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
My 90 year old mother is benefiting from it right now.
And my father did until he died.
She's not any of those, and you should apologize for implying it.
What way us you mother benefiting from Obamacare that she wouldn't get from Medicare?

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#609277 Mar 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
My 90 year old mother is benefiting from it right now.
And my father did until he died.
She's not any of those, and you should apologize for implying it.
You will have a hard sell on that want to explain how it is so ? Because here is what PBS says about it.

"Unfortunately the reform currently being proposed is devastating to the health care of most seniors in our country, and is about as helpful as placing the steps to the Philadelphia Art Museum in front of their doctors' office.

President Obama has proposed adding tens of millions of new people to a government health care plan, while cutting Medicare by over $500 billion. Meanwhile no new doctors will be added. It is clear that as government obligations grow and resources shrink, seniors will be most harmed."

http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/health-care-refo...

Considering it hasn't really done anything yet....
you are defending something for the sake of your idealist way of thinking. Without any basis in fact, I find that less than caviler.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609278 Mar 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
Bless your heart.
ROFL.... I don't know, something about that phrase being said to someone like redneck is soooo funny. It should be on his gravestone.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609280 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
you are defending something for the sake of your idealist way of thinking. Without any basis in fact, I find that less than caviler.
Your article says "most" - not all, and it is largely just a theory that they wouldn't be helped at this point. If Aerobatty has seen benefits in his/her family then why should you worry about it? They are there and see these things first hand, you aren't. The only people who would try to cast a shadow of doubt about this would be those who are prejudiced or biased toward The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. That's pretty evident.

“Rising”

Milky Way

#609281 Mar 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL.... I don't know, something about that phrase being said to someone like redneck is soooo funny. It should be on his gravestone.

The phrase can also mean an expression of compassion, so it is really required to know there's a duel meaning to it.

Like when somebody is having a really hard day someone might say
"bless your heart" . Wouldn't expect you liberal loons to ever express it that way though.

“Rising”

Milky Way

#609282 Mar 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Your article says "most" - not all, and it is largely just a theory that they wouldn't be helped at this point. If Aerobatty has seen benefits in his/her family then why should you worry about it? They are there and see these things first hand, you aren't. The only people who would try to cast a shadow of doubt about this would be those who are prejudiced or biased toward The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. That's pretty evident.
90% of seniors and doctors object to it, so your defense is idealistic and less than caviler also.
How increasing demand and reducing supply will help is going to be a very tough sell Mylan. It's not you they care about , you will find it is nothing but a new tax in disguise.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#609283 Mar 10, 2013
zander714 wrote:
Prove there's a god? Prove there is not!
Somebody else get this one. I'm tired of 'em.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#609284 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The phrase can also mean an expression of compassion, so it is really required to know there's a duel meaning to it.
Like when somebody is having a really hard day someone might say
"bless your heart" . Wouldn't expect you liberal loons to ever express it that way though.
Yes. I use it both ways - but I confess to a tendency towards the, erm, less flattering usage.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#609285 Mar 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, human made plants, good counter argument. Grow up child.
Go buy an amino acid supplement, you wadtard.

The article said that normal plants were fed 15Eaphycocyanoblin which activated their photo-receptors the same as sunlight.

Maybe you should get therapy for that reading comprehension problem of yours.

Location hidden

#609286 Mar 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, you're still jealous of me, how cute. Sorry, but your paranoid delusions have gotten the better of what's left of your mind.
Yeah...right...ME jealous of a retarded guy who dresses in plus size nun clothes?!!!

That's hilarious!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#609288 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What way us you mother benefiting from Obamacare that she wouldn't get from Medicare?
Dude, you're starting to write like Trifecta.

Is this a communicable disease, writer?

Location hidden

#609289 Mar 10, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano, I may have confused you with others here, as I don't follow your posts that much, but have you ever considered speaking to other people with a certain amount of respect for them as a fellow human being, rather than as the enemy?
Says the guy whose only purpose for visiting this thread is to ridicule Patty and labels all the new posters a Patty sock. You should consider having your meds changed.

Until you can stop stalking Patty you should resist replying to me too. I don't care to waste my time on a predator like you.

Long Beach, CA

#609290 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have a hard sell on that want to explain how it is so ? Because here is what PBS says about it.
"Unfortunately the reform currently being proposed is devastating to the health care of most seniors in our country, and is about as helpful as placing the steps to the Philadelphia Art Museum in front of their doctors' office.
President Obama has proposed adding tens of millions of new people to a government health care plan, while cutting Medicare by over $500 billion. Meanwhile no new doctors will be added. It is clear that as government obligations grow and resources shrink, seniors will be most harmed."
http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/health-care-refo...
Not quite, Aura. Your quote is one guy's opinion, Jim Martin.

And who is Jim Martin?

President of the 60+ association, a right-wing group.

PBS said nothing of the sort.

Go back and read the whole thing, including the AARP guy's take.

Long Beach, CA

#609291 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of seniors and doctors object to it, so your defense is idealistic and less than caviler also.
How increasing demand and reducing supply will help is going to be a very tough sell Mylan. It's not you they care about , you will find it is nothing but a new tax in disguise.
What's your source for your statement that 90% of seniors object to it?

Location hidden

#609292 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a nice read, and you can cite them all you want.
But we will peer review it and formulate a proper response.
We expect no less , and trust me every avenue is a learning experience. So thanks for that.:)
I wasn't seeking permission.

Location hidden

#609293 Mar 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're starting to write like Trifecta.
Is this a communicable disease, writer?
More like Divine Alien.

Long Beach, CA

#609294 Mar 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy whose only purpose for visiting this thread is to ridicule Patty and labels all the new posters a Patty sock. You should consider having your meds changed.
Until you can stop stalking Patty you should resist replying to me too. I don't care to waste my time on a predator like you.
Will you be nice to me?

Location hidden

#609295 Mar 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So you'd like to stop the very way that life on this planet probably began in the first place? What a moron.
Get a clue, freak.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2007/0...

We have enough trouble dealing with terrestrial microbes that share a similar environment with us.

Location hidden

#609296 Mar 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be nice to me?
Why should I?

Location hidden

#609297 Mar 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's everybody be super nice to nano.
We'll see if it freaks her out.
The first thing you can do is drop off the thread, then the forum, then drop everything, permanently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min pusherman_ 600,112
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 14 min Burke Devlin 222,000
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min -Stray Dog 6,545
The Christian Atheist debate 19 min ChristineM 2,040
White Lives MATTER 22 min Burke Devlin 115
Native American lives MATTER 37 min Mite Be 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min bad bob 177,615
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 7 hr cute94 465
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 16 hr Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 16 hr andy 45
More from around the web