Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#609233 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie says that a proposed University student, you should have written proper English such as 'the link doesn't work'.
We seem to think that staying up all these late hours of the night and studying your little brains out and being on a diet and all, is making you somehow fuzzied and scribbling nonsense at times.
Stanley is a stickler for proper English.
Hey.

I'm in charge of that around here.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#609234 Mar 9, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
People hurt others because they choose to.
They learn when someone hurts them back.
Learn what?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#609236 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.
I'm in charge of that around here.
Stanley wants to know what 'you think' you are in charge of around here?

I think you are in charge of cleaning out pissPots and spitToons.

You have a very interesting moniker. What do you suppose you named yourself after?

Ollie seems to think that he knows.

Location hidden

#609237 Mar 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't you be asking yourself that, Bob loblah.
Ollie and I have not had enough time yet to go back far enough over this thread to seek out to whom you speak off when you say bob loblah.

However, as soon as we find out, unless you present us with the information we requested earlier, we shall get back to you in due course.

And, with you being wrong of course, and, with our proof that you are wrong.....Stanley will come down on you like a dose of salts.

Which brings to mind the fact that you are like a hemmorroid..or more like a sis on a pimple on a flea's bag.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#609238 Mar 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
U know, i'm confused as hell! I thought I understood this, but i guess i don't, oh well!!
Tide, what is that program that u told me about, that i can use to change the background colour in my photo?
The best person to explain "race" is Hidingfromyou.

Go pick up a few bottles of rum to bribe her with and she'll give you a full lecture, and maybe even a striptease. If she offers, and you don't want it, see if you can transfer the striptease to me, okay?

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#609239 Mar 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, cute monkey blushing is sweet!
No, coz it's 4.14am and i'm off to sleep! Also i don't think it gonna work for a photo!
Ya might wanna re-think that.

The "imp" in Gimp stands for "Image Manipulation Program". If anything, Gimp's tailored specifically for tasks like the one you have >>> changing a photo's BG color... a great deal more, actually.

You'll first have to learn its use... but, that's sorta how it'd be with any application... whether ya pay money for it or not.

G'night.(G'morning)

Don't sleep all day.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#609240 Mar 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The best person to explain "race" is Hidingfromyou.
Go pick up a few bottles of rum to bribe her with and she'll give you a full lecture, and maybe even a striptease. If she offers, and you don't want it, see if you can transfer the striptease to me, okay?
HA!

Love your picture.

That's a goody.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#609241 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the best you can do, you Really and Truly do have your head stuck up your arseHole.
And once again....when are you going to haul down that condom that's been hanging out of your hole for the past 6 weeks.
Have you no shame.
Stanley says he can manage to pull it out. All he needs is a bunson burner, a small stepLadder, and a razor blade.
...Of course, he says he also needs approximately 11 tins of antiseptic spray to spray up your hole. Its so big that you always seem to have an Echo going on inside there tooooo.
Stanley also wishes to advise that there will be a charge for this dastardly deed. It requires you to shut the hell UP. Stanly wants you to be so quiet that ALL members can listen in and Really & Truly hear your arseHole 'snap shut'.
Yeah...You jokers in Bellevue is like that.

Location hidden

#609242 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>While Stanley and I know Jack Loblaw of the food chain empire, we have no knowledge of your Bob loblah.
Who is he / she? that fascinates you ro much.
Can anyone out there fill Stanley and I in on this mr. bob loblah!
Meanwhile, we are both going to go back over the times to try and pick up on this poster to see what he or she was all about.
This could become interesting.
Sure Lunger...You jist go right on ahead of it fascinates ya ro much.

Location hidden

#609243 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Well Stanley and I most certainly believe in GOD and we ain't no fools either. So that's another fine mess you have gotten yourself into.
Oh yes, in our professional lives we acted out the part of simpletons and fools, but don't be really fooled by us fools.
We know a hell of a lot more than we let on. That's why we are rich and famous and most of you are either will bees, or has beens.
Stanley says his mother always taught him that 'laughter is the best medicine', and by golly you know....his mother was right.
I thiught ya was tell'n everyone they had ta use "proper" enrish Lunger.

Location hidden

#609244 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie and I have not had enough time yet to go back far enough over this thread to seek out to whom you speak off when you say bob loblah.
However, as soon as we find out, unless you present us with the information we requested earlier, we shall get back to you in due course.
And, with you being wrong of course, and, with our proof that you are wrong.....Stanley will come down on you like a dose of salts.
Which brings to mind the fact that you are like a hemmorroid..or more like a sis on a pimple on a flea's bag.
That's why ya know all about Clem huh Lunger. Yer sich a loser Lunger.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#609245 Mar 10, 2013
Ha!!Ha!!Ha!! We're ALL going down to HELL, man!! WHEN YOU, ME, and MOST of EVERYONE ELSE on this planet ACCEPT the RFID VeriChip (every human living in the world will have it) we will face the IRE of God's RIGHTEOUSNESS at the Great Judgment Throne on J-Day. Before I get HURLED INTO the flames of HELL, I'm gonna shout in my loudest yell: "GO FUCK YOURSELF, JEHOVAH!!! KISS MY ASS!!! YOU NEVER LIKED ME ANYWAY, YOU STUCK UP, POMPOUS FUCK!!!" Yeah, that's what I'm gonna tell him. I know these are the last days, but not to worry - I and the atheists and evos out there are gonna have a BANGING GREAT TIME while we all can, so God can go STICK IT. I'm tired of being good. They all say that the bad guys in the movies ALWAYS get the good lines. Most people who saw the Batman movie "The Dark Knight" actually liked the evil Joker (Heath Ledger) BETTER than Batman (Christian Bale) himself. I'm gonna get the microchip (AntiChrist 666). You atheists/evos can too.
flup

Auckland, New Zealand

#609246 Mar 10, 2013
Sorry!! In those brackets, I meant to say :(every human living in the world will have it BY THE END OF 2017). Thousand apologies!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#609247 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Well Stanley and I most certainly believe in GOD and we ain't no fools either. So that's another fine mess you have gotten yourself into.
Oh yes, in our professional lives we acted out the part of simpletons and fools, but don't be really fooled by us fools.
We know a hell of a lot more than we let on. That's why we are rich and famous and most of you are either will bees, or has beens.
Stanley says his mother always taught him that 'laughter is the best medicine', and by golly you know....his mother was right.
Ring-a-ring-a-roses,
A pocket full of posies;
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down

Location hidden

#609248 Mar 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah...You jokers in Bellevue is like that.
Ollie says that you are supposed to shutUP.

Stanley says .... and your 'is'... is supposed to be 'are'.

Go Figure.

Location hidden

#609249 Mar 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I thiught ya was tell'n everyone they had ta use "proper" enrish Lunger.
Whi both Stanley and myself have NO idea who your 'lunger' is, we are both laughint our arses off at all the time you are spending backing up the 'wrong' hole with your mushed brains as a result of the schidt-Knocking that we have been giving you of late.

Stanley also seems to think that you have a brain problem in that it has settled down in the seat of your drawers.

Go Figure.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#609250 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stley has told me to clarify the bus 'color-code' for all of you, and so to make it very easy it goes as follows:
There are White buses to take selected passengers to Heaven.
There are Black buses to take selected passengers to Hell.
Both 'green hut' and yourself will be on Black busses.
Don't worry too much, the trip happens in the blink of an eye and the rest lasts forever.
Stanley and I are charCoal overseers....from a very long distance.
We have been told Not to get our White gowns dirty.
...and we shan't.
"Both green hut and yourself will be on Black busses.
What are Black busses? Mr nobody can spell better than me.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#609251 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Whi both Stanley and myself have NO idea who your 'lunger' is, we are both laughint our arses off at all the time you are spending backing up the 'wrong' hole with your mushed brains as a result of the schidt-Knocking that we have been giving you of late.
Stanley also seems to think that you have a brain problem in that it has settled down in the seat of your drawers.
Go Figure.
"laughint" Keep going, I'm laughing.
Notice correct spelling
Greens - tuf

Australia

#609252 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>He does seem to be very poor at schpelling, grammmar, and centence structures.
Doesn't he.
Yes you are.
Very poor in many ways.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#609253 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>See.
Imagine.
We have gotten you laughing in no time.
Why can't you dark people be like that more often.
Laughter is the best medicine. Anyone with a semblence of intelligence will tell you that. Especially those on their last breath.
As you too, shall be someDay.
Yep.
Whenever I see somebody on their deathbed I go up to them and say "got your nose, got your nose"
Far out they laugh and they laugh and they laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SARIYER ELECTROLÜX Servisi ( 342 OO 24 ) ELECTR... 2 min vanettans 1
DESTEK – Servis Zekeriyaköy ( 0212) 342 00 24 )... 4 min vanettans 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 589,387
REAL Contemporary Instrumental Music!! 10 min Doctor REALITY 32
Memorial Day = Spit on troops 34 min Protester 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 176,762
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 1 hr Prince Hamid 179
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 271,265
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Vinamese 4,083
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 hr The swamiji 7,155
More from around the web