Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609337 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"Pay for it" - Everyone else's shit.
It's called being part of society. if you don't like it find another. Bush screwed the common man for 8 years. Now the pendulum is swinging the other way.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609338 Mar 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of kooks, but goofy can be fun sometimes.
I have invited them to join my new congregation, the Holy Church of Catcher.
My attempt is to lure them with outstanding happy hour offerings.
Perhaps I should give religious names to some of the drinks: Satan's Desire; Jesus Juice; The Lord's Delight.
Other suggestions?
RR, you should be able to come up with some good drink names: Think angels, resurrection, cross, virgin, holy, stuff like that.
Lol, how about a Bloody Virgin Mary?

Jesus Juice?

Abbot Ale?

Sore Alter Boy?

Or blacklagoon's fav, the Bishop's Finger....

All tasty, all one of a kind & custom to the CHC.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#609339 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, how about a Bloody Virgin Mary?
Jesus Juice?
Abbot Ale?
Sore Alter Boy?
Or blacklagoon's fav, the Bishop's Finger....
All tasty, all one of a kind & custom to the CHC.
Very good.

The contest is now open in the Jesus thread.

But you gotta spell altar correctly.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#609340 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie says that there should be a 'comma' aftere your 'yes'.
Your 2nd. sentence is incomplete for several reasons, but I shall let you determine on your own (goot luck with your brains of a louse on dis von) jest vot those reasons are tooo.
Stanley says to tell you to go Phuck yourSelf.
Go Figure.
Tell Ollie that "aftere" should be spelt as after.
Can you also tell Ollie that "goot luck" should be spelt as good luck.
Thank you in advance Stanley .
You are coming in handy, like a good tool.
I will call you " Stanley the tool"
Stanley do make good tools.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#609341 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes
and Yes
and Yes
and Yes---the buses are
and Yes
and Yes
and Yes
and No, you most definitely will NOT miss the 'party'.
Your knowing 'who is driving the bus' will only be known to you when the door slams shut behind your sorry arse.
Stanley suggests that you cut your fingernails real short before you are 'put' on your Black Bus....and carry as much toilet paper as you can.
....and by the way, Stanley says your 'dam' should be 'damn'.
Stanley is so brilliant to figure out and confirm that you are fulla schidt to the eyeballs and a LIAR and a CROOK toooooo.
I don't think you can slam a bus door shut .
It should be automatic.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609342 Mar 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's called being part of society. if you don't like it find another. Bush screwed the common man for 8 years. Now the pendulum is swinging the other way.
How long you liberal loons gonna be riding that train?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609343 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
How long you liberal loons gonna be riding that train?
For as long as you conserrvitards complain about doing your fair share.
Sharkey

United States

#609344 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh?
So you think that if inmates pretend to be Christian, then "Man=God"???
O_o
Rolling my eyes.
Completely missed my point, and for what?
Eh? O_o indeed!
When you say that "God ain't gonna forgive them", you're violating your own tenets by talking as if you know what god will do or not do, and you are attributing human traits to a nonhuman concept. A real god is far beyond what we humans do here on this tiny little blue dot.
You're just a mere human trying to make god into your own image of god, which, ironically, acts awfully human.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#609345 Mar 10, 2013
There are billions of humans and animals LIVING on this earth. No further PROOF needed.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#609346 Mar 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are billions of humans and animals LIVING on this earth. No further PROOF needed.
Yes, we know, you cannot deny that leprechauns are real.
Sharkey

United States

#609347 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Your jealousy comes shining through.
However there is one thing that you do NOT have.
My 'Mechanic'. And he has ALL the parts for every bus created.
Your buses will lay dormant. Unused. Rusting away in the midDay Sun. Overtaken by cockroaches like yourSelf and falling away into the dust just like the sands on the seaShores of the Moon.
When the time comes, you will see my Lord and Master coming in a blaze of glory to judge the Evil like you and the Dead.
Black buses will depart on time.
White buses will depart on time.
The schedules have already been set....and will Not be changed for any man.
You're number is UP in more ways than one, you Idiot.
Stanley says thanks for all the compliments such as a superior, arrogant attutude.
We aim to please.
Go Figure.
Oh, dear, Stan, I'm afraid you're wrong again...
I have your mechanic and all his parts, too, because I promised to take him to his heaven. I gave him a much better deal than you ever could.
He could never trust you, Stan, you'll stab him in the back and send him on a black bus to your hell like the hypocritical lying phony that you really are.
MY mechanic (formerly yours) is on standby, ready to fix all these black buses, and paint them all different colors for all different heavens.
The only one scheduled to "go to hell" is you driving that black bus all by yourself to it.
You can Make a New Plan, Stan and turn your hellbound bus heavenward! Get off your "schedule"!
Sharkey

United States

#609348 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>If that's the best you can do, you Really and Truly do have your head stuck up your arseHole.
And once again....when are you going to haul down that condom that's been hanging out of your hole for the past 6 weeks.
Have you no shame.
Stanley says he can manage to pull it out. All he needs is a bunson burner, a small stepLadder, and a razor blade.
...Of course, he says he also needs approximately 11 tins of antiseptic spray to spray up your hole. Its so big that you always seem to have an Echo going on inside there tooooo.
Stanley also wishes to advise that there will be a charge for this dastardly deed. It requires you to shut the hell UP. Stanly wants you to be so quiet that ALL members can listen in and Really & Truly hear your arseHole 'snap shut'.
Of course you're a phony lying hypocrite.
Black buses and white buses? Yeah. of course it's a bunch of crap. Why?
You just showed you are full of sh!t with these disgusting sexual comments.
Condoms? Arsholes? Hmmmm...Stan, you must be one of those homophobic gays, aching for the experience of arsholes but too afraid to come out.
Stan, you and Ollie should go ahead and get together!

I see you insulting and being condescending to other people on here, too, calling names. You think you'll be on one of your "white buses" acting like THAT? HA!

Fool, I TOLD you that YOU were the one who would be riding that black bus to your hell all by yourself, and HERE YOU ARE, PROVING MY POINT...and also proving that YOU are the IDIOT...LMMFAO at your dumb @ss!

You are not a man of your god at all, you are nothing but a sick pervert. You're on some sex-offender list somewhere, I'm sure, you disgusting POS.
Shut your [email protected] mouth, you doofy clot of filth.
Sharkey

United States

#609349 Mar 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
yes, no further proof needed of the billions of humans and animals living on this earth than, you know...the proof of billions of humans and animals living.
Thank you Captain Obvious. We already know that we're here,, DUH. where's your proof that we were "put" here or "made by" anything or anyone? WHERE IS THIS MAN IN THE SKY? SHOW ME!!!
Sharkey

United States

#609350 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that your 'hope that ain't any trouble'...should be
...'hooe that isn't any trouble'. FYI,'ain't' isn't acceptable English.
Ollie says that you can have a window seat. The others lining up outside your Black Bus awaiting their Black Buses... can have a good look at your terrified, purple bulging face pressed up against the glass with your eyeballs falling out of their sockets...all the while, while the Bus Driver stands behind you with 'well you know' to shove up your arseHole just to get you in proper shape for your 'party'.
Stanley says that you are going to need more than 10 lbs. of butter for this one....and that your fulltime flatulance in this Life just might help you out in the 'end'. Freddy Mercury will be there, although he will no longer be wearing White clothes but instead tattttterrrrred, crotchless drawers with a permanent trapDoor...to see to it that you learn 'the ropes' real Quick. It's just a matter of bending over for you.
Go Figure.
Ah, Stan,(and Ollie), his secret lover, have joined us on the set!

Stan is that homophobic gay poster that got chased away, coming back for more of a beating, since BDSM is his thing...

Go Figure.

SMFH, what a [email protected] Stan is. Ollie, talk some sense into your boy, won't you? For the sake of Topix, to save people from a lot of grief by warning you of advance not to get caught up in his sickening circle of cognitive dissonance so typical of homophobic gays too afraid to be true to themselves.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#609352 Mar 10, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones I labelled as Patty have confessed to being Patty. I do not stalk her, in fact if it were studied closely the evidence is probably greater than she stalks me, because she has pursued me to get me to post to her when I have in the past taken time away from doing so. There are a couple people who infrequently post from RS who appear to be supporting Patty that I have asked a couple times if they are Patty, as the timing of their posts is almost always immediately after she posts her last post of the day.
I do respond more to Patty than others because she posts to me a lot, and because I find her behavior here as particularly abhorrent considering her claims of being a born again saved Christian. I can't be bothered with many of the others because they are here only to disrupt things; I think Patty is dead serious when she posts, even though she is always wrong and almost always abusive and un-Christ-like.
So she posts in your hometown forum like you do hers? Keep lying.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#609353 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you the young thing that was going to be married a little while ago.
What happened!
You need to fill Stanley and myself in on the whole affair because after living so many years in Hollywood, and seeing so many lovers pass like two ships in the night, we have a passion to make movies out of such affairs.
Now, if you can confirm that the picture in your moniker is actually you, we might be able to offer you a role in your story if your story is credible and interesting to all young lovers out there.
Stanley seems to think that you might have led the potential groom on with all your hugs and kisses as you are doing here. Do you do this a lot, because if you do you will have a very hard time finding a true love in this lifetime.
Anyways, let's see what we might have in the making of a story and then possibly a movie. Should we move forward to make a movie, and your picture as shown is really you, and should we approve of you starring in the main female role, who would you want to be your opposite male character from todays stalls of stallions.
I personally think that Harrison Ford still can cut it. What about you! Think about it. Seriously.
I was joking around like i normally do on topix, but BobLoblah took it the wrong way. He never understood that i'm always messin' and I never said anything to him in anger! I didn't do anything wrong, liked him and i thought he was weird but funny, he's the one that got nasty with me. Actually, he called me a schidt for brains before as well but i forgave him, but this time he went too far and got too nasty, well then i got genuinely got angry and said some nasty things back to him. I really didn't think it would come to that. I blame myself for giving him too much attention, everyone was right and i was wrong!

No, I do not go around kissing and hugging every man i meet in my life!! This is a forum nothin' is real, it's just a laugh!

No, that is not my pic i'm still tryin' to sort the background out on my real pic and it's not flamin' working!

I think Mr Ford is too old now. I'm really liking Bradley cooper ATM!!! His blue eyes, O God, his blue eyes..........

By the way I think u and Stanley were very funny, I use to love watchin' u guys!!

Location hidden

#609354 Mar 10, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you're a phony lying hypocrite.
Black buses and white buses? Yeah. of course it's a bunch of crap. Why?
You just showed you are full of sh!t with these disgusting sexual comments.
Condoms? Arsholes? Hmmmm...Stan, you must be one of those homophobic gays, aching for the experience of arsholes but too afraid to come out.
Stan, you and Ollie should go ahead and get together!
I see you insulting and being condescending to other people on here, too, calling names. You think you'll be on one of your "white buses" acting like THAT? HA!
Fool, I TOLD you that YOU were the one who would be riding that black bus to your hell all by yourself, and HERE YOU ARE, PROVING MY POINT...and also proving that YOU are the IDIOT...LMMFAO at your dumb @ss!
You are not a man of your god at all, you are nothing but a sick pervert. You're on some sex-offender list somewhere, I'm sure, you disgusting POS.
Shut your [email protected] mouth, you doofy clot of filth.
Ok. Now go chew out Kaitlyn for posting the same, exact comments. Hypocrite.

Location hidden

#609355 Mar 10, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I was joking around like i normally do on topix, but BobLoblah took it the wrong way. He never understood that i'm always messin' and I never said anything to him in anger! I didn't do anything wrong, liked him and i thought he was weird but funny, he's the one that got nasty with me. Actually, he called me a schidt for brains before as well but i forgave him, but this time he went too far and got too nasty, well then i got genuinely got angry and said some nasty things back to him. I really didn't think it would come to that. I blame myself for giving him too much attention, everyone was right and i was wrong!
No, I do not go around kissing and hugging every man i meet in my life!! This is a forum nothin' is real, it's just a laugh!
No, that is not my pic i'm still tryin' to sort the background out on my real pic and it's not flamin' working!
I think Mr Ford is too old now. I'm really liking Bradley cooper ATM!!! His blue eyes, O God, his blue eyes..........
By the way I think u and Stanley were very funny, I use to love watchin' u guys!!
Boblobsalotacrap calls everybody "schidt for brains", eventually. Der!

Location hidden

#609356 Mar 10, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie says that a proposed University student, you should have written proper English such as 'the link doesn't work'.
We seem to think that staying up all these late hours of the night and studying your little brains out and being on a diet and all, is making you somehow fuzzied and scribbling nonsense at times.
Stanley is a stickler for proper English.
I CAN'T BE BOTHERED!

Wouldn't it be better to say; the link DOES NOT work?

Never mind written, u haven't heard how people SPEAK English, It's shocking! That's something that pisses off! There is a time and place to be formal or informal, but some people just don't get that!

Location hidden

#609357 Mar 10, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The best person to explain "race" is Hidingfromyou.
Go pick up a few bottles of rum to bribe her with and she'll give you a full lecture, and maybe even a striptease. If she offers, and you don't want it, see if you can transfer the striptease to me, okay?
NO WAY!:-p

What happened to your pic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 64,619
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min truth 654,406
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min gundee123 106,601
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min onemale 281,948
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 54 min RichieBoi 165
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,599
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,282
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,213
More from around the web