Prove there's a god.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#609311 Mar 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have. And the response has been uniformly positive.
But that means nothing, it's just anecdotal.
Medicare will continue without change. We're all eligible at a certain age.
Hey, watch it with Yellodog comparisons, that hurts.
Compare me with RiverideRedneck, or even nanoanomaly. But please, not Patty.
It wont continue without change, the amount of people added always rises, but will rise 30% over a few years because there will be an influx of new people and immigrants who would not seek it before.

But the limitations placed by government will cause less doctors to accept medicare, as the demand will increase on those who do will have less time with a patient.

I think it is very regional and somewhat racially motivated on who wants obamacare. Ok you're not like patti, but on a few subject you are similarly stubborn. I suppose the same could be said of me so no offense.:)

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#609313 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It wont continue without change, the amount of people added always rises, but will rise 30% over a few years because there will be an influx of new people and immigrants who would not seek it before.
But the limitations placed by government will cause less doctors to accept medicare, as the demand will increase on those who do will have less time with a patient.
I think it is very regional and somewhat racially motivated on who wants obamacare. Ok you're not like patti, but on a few subject you are similarly stubborn. I suppose the same could be said of me so no offense.:)
Yes, I admit to doggedness, it's a personality trait which, by the way, you also share----no?

At least we agree on the god thing!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#609314 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not following....
the poster with the phony accent "Trifecta"

is someone's sock

that person is religious, ignorant, hostile and blockheaded.

--- you cant guess why he posted you?

lol

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#609315 Mar 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I admit to doggedness, it's a personality trait which, by the way, you also share----no?
At least we agree on the god thing!
Okay to show the realization of how demographic's reflect on personal belief in policy, I will copy and paste a post about gun control for you. I think you will get a kick out of it..lol

""The_Bad_Ranger_Rid es_Away says:
Recently, a Southern California man was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and had (by rough estimate) 1 million rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also has a secret escape tunnel.

The television reporter said: "Wow! He has about a million machine gun bullets!" and the headline referred to it as a "massive weapons cache".

By California standards someone owning even 100,000 rounds would be called "mentally unstable".

If he lived elsewhere, such as Arizona , he'd be called "an avid gun collector."

In Oklahoma, he'd be called "a novice gun collector".

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared", but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.

In Montana, he'd be called "the neighborhood 'Go-To' guy".

In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate".

In Wyoming, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor".

And...

In Texas, Georgia and Alabama , he'd be called "a Huntin' Buddy"

heheheh

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#609316 Mar 10, 2013
They were playing this song when Moses came down from the mountain.

Blast from the past.....:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#609317 Mar 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw the link, but I don't see where you will be paying 300% more in taxes.
Just under this line is a chart:

"Determine if you are above the poverty level to get a better idea of what taxes you will pay."

Based on my income & family size, I'll pay an additional 300% in taxes.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609318 Mar 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the poster with the phony accent "Trifecta"
is someone's sock
that person is religious, ignorant, hostile and blockheaded.
--- you cant guess why he posted you?
lol
I'm not following....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609321 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Because here is what PBS says about it.
Well I always knew your comprehension was low, but this is the worst its ever been. Apparently you missed this part;

"For those age 50 to 64 without employer sponsored coverage—who often find themselves in the health insurance "no man's land"—health reform will guarantee they can get an insurance policy even if they have a pre-existing health condition or lose their job, and it will ensure they won't be priced out of the market just because of their age."

And that's NOT what PBS "says about it". The question was just hosted by PBS and then they had both sides debated. As usual you conservitards only saw one side. No big surprise there.

Location hidden

#609322 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
They were playing this song when Moses came down from the mountain.
Gotta love Heart. Always a favorite.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#609323 Mar 10, 2013
flup wrote:
Ha!!Ha!!Ha!! We're ALL going down to HELL, man!! WHEN YOU, ME, and MOST of EVERYONE ELSE on this planet ACCEPT the RFID VeriChip (every human living in the world will have it) we will face the IRE of God's RIGHTEOUSNESS at the Great Judgment Throne on J-Day. Before I get HURLED INTO the flames of HELL, I'm gonna shout in my loudest yell: "GO FUCK YOURSELF, JEHOVAH!!! KISS MY ASS!!! YOU NEVER LIKED ME ANYWAY, YOU STUCK UP, POMPOUS FUCK!!!" Yeah, that's what I'm gonna tell him. I know these are the last days, but not to worry - I and the atheists and evos out there are gonna have a BANGING GREAT TIME while we all can, so God can go STICK IT. I'm tired of being good. They all say that the bad guys in the movies ALWAYS get the good lines. Most people who saw the Batman movie "The Dark Knight" actually liked the evil Joker (Heath Ledger) BETTER than Batman (Christian Bale) himself. I'm gonna get the microchip (AntiChrist 666). You atheists/evos can too.
Conspiracy nut, you do realize that the chip you are talking about goes on the ID card, well in it technically, right?

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#609325 Mar 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I always knew your comprehension was low, but this is the worst its ever been. Apparently you missed this part;
"For those age 50 to 64 without employer sponsored coverage—who often find themselves in the health insurance "no man's land"—health reform will guarantee they can get an insurance policy even if they have a pre-existing health condition or lose their job, and it will ensure they won't be priced out of the market just because of their age."
And that's NOT what PBS "says about it". The question was just hosted by PBS and then they had both sides debated. As usual you conservitards only saw one side. No big surprise there.
Your stabs at my intellect are comical at best.
The acceptance of your idealism is demographic and widely controversial. We in short , from two different worlds, with two different ideals. I hope this does not lead to conflict. but a conflict of interest does exist. Your pacifistic reasoning will fall to my militant citizenry. In fact American was built by militant citizenry. We have lost touch with this, and your anemic attitude does reflect this , I consider your attitude as delusional as a a fundie christian. You however are a government fundie. All your arguments are based on governmental agency's to answer your problems and needs.

However some of us need nothing from anyone except to be left alone to survive and thrive, without the problems you cite as "problems" . On another note it can be said your problems.....
are not my problems. You wish to impose your problems on me as if they were. Step back, or face me and I have the means.
In this situation " god bless you ".

Hermosa Beach, CA

#609326 Mar 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay to show the realization of how demographic's reflect on personal belief in policy, I will copy and paste a post about gun control for you. I think you will get a kick out of it..lol
""The_Bad_Ranger_Rid es_Away says:
Recently, a Southern California man was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and had (by rough estimate) 1 million rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also has a secret escape tunnel.
The television reporter said: "Wow! He has about a million machine gun bullets!" and the headline referred to it as a "massive weapons cache".
By California standards someone owning even 100,000 rounds would be called "mentally unstable".
If he lived elsewhere, such as Arizona , he'd be called "an avid gun collector."
In Oklahoma, he'd be called "a novice gun collector".
In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared", but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food.
In Montana, he'd be called "the neighborhood 'Go-To' guy".
In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate".
In Wyoming, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor".
And...
In Texas, Georgia and Alabama , he'd be called "a Huntin' Buddy"
heheheh
Hahaha, very good.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#609327 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just under this line is a chart:
"Determine if you are above the poverty level to get a better idea of what taxes you will pay."
Based on my income & family size, I'll pay an additional 300% in taxes.
I don't want to call you stupid.

But I can't fathom that this is so.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#609328 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not following....
Go to the Jesus thread and check out Trifecta posts.

They are barely in English, and I'm being charitable.

“Seventh son”

Will Prevail

#609329 Mar 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta love Heart. Always a favorite.

Like catcher , at least we do have some common ground to stand upon.

But can I trust you when our common ground need be defended by uncommon valor and bravery is measured by your honor to serve under my command? I know the answer already, conflict of interests exist. So you will shun patriots in favor of enslavement.
I fear nothing least of all ,you.
We could quite easily settle this contest.
Make your choice , stand to attention.
Or choose your implement of desire.
I am quite proficient with them all.

There can be only one chivalrous conclusion to the matter.

Accept American

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#609330 Mar 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the Jesus thread and check out Trifecta posts.
They are barely in English, and I'm being charitable.
It got too noisy over there.
I may drop back in.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#609331 Mar 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy whose only purpose for visiting this thread is to ridicule Patty and labels all the new posters a Patty sock. You should consider having your meds changed.
Until you can stop stalking Patty you should resist replying to me too. I don't care to waste my time on a predator like you.
The ones I labelled as Patty have confessed to being Patty. I do not stalk her, in fact if it were studied closely the evidence is probably greater than she stalks me, because she has pursued me to get me to post to her when I have in the past taken time away from doing so. There are a couple people who infrequently post from RS who appear to be supporting Patty that I have asked a couple times if they are Patty, as the timing of their posts is almost always immediately after she posts her last post of the day.

I do respond more to Patty than others because she posts to me a lot, and because I find her behavior here as particularly abhorrent considering her claims of being a born again saved Christian. I can't be bothered with many of the others because they are here only to disrupt things; I think Patty is dead serious when she posts, even though she is always wrong and almost always abusive and un-Christ-like.

Location hidden

#609332 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Starting in 2014, most people will have to have insurance or pay a "penalty deducted from your taxable income". For individuals, penalty starts at $95 a year, or up to 1% of income, whichever is greater, and rise to $695, or 2.5% of income, by 2016.
Pay for it with all the money bush saved you with his tax cut.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609333 Mar 10, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Pay for it with all the money bush saved you with his tax cut.
"Pay for it" - Everyone else's shit.

Spoken like a true liberal loon.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#609334 Mar 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to call you stupid.
But I can't fathom that this is so.
Go back and read it again, chump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Thinking 48,587
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 12 min lil whispers 3,681
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 21 min Voyeur 38,752
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Anthony MN 646,582
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 35 min Toby 105,582
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,721
Gay sex in ct 1 hr Nytryte 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 44,682
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr here 281,251
More from around the web