“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608867 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
I'm not telling you that MY way is the "right" way; however, I AM telling you that YOUR way is definitely the WRONG way.
That's because it IS.
HA HA HA !!

http://lmgtfy.com/...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#608868 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Which of the "MANY" websites are correct?
Oh, wiki.... Of course.
That was the first one so it's the one I used. I posted a PBS website to USG just the other day.

You can't comprehend that shooting the messenger doesn't change the FACTS of the message.

One would think that at the age of 47 years old, you would have learned by now to accept what IS rather than waste time wishing what is NOT is what YOU would LIKE it to be.

Wishing doesn't make it so, RR.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608869 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
It is UNCONSCIONABLE that you keep a loaded gun in the bedroom of your teenage sons.
There is no rational or logical reason for that. NONE.
That IS your opinion.

To me, it is UNCONSCIONABLE that you didn't spank your kids.

To me, it is UNCONSCIONABLE that you don't own a gun.

It's all a matter if preference, OCB.

Why can't you understand that?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#608870 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!
http://lmgtfy.com/...
I'm no hypocrite, RR.

You're a lousy parent; that has nothing at ALL to do with ME.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608871 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that statement proves you to be insane, but it most certainly DOES prove you to be pathetic that you attempt to compare two foods being "delicious" together to that of the combination of CHILDREN having a LOADED gun in their BEDROOM- these very same children who you don't treat like TEENAGERS but who you treat like TEN year olds by making them go to bed at NINE PM.
So your kids are too young to stay up past 9PM but are NOT too young to have a loaded gun in their bedroom.
That IS pathetic.
HA !!

See? It's your way or the highway....

What's wrong with the boys going to bed at 9?

They get up at 5:30. You don't advocate children getting a full 8 hours of sleep?!

Tsk, tsk, tsk......

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#608872 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because what seems odd to one person may seem perfectly normal to another.
I don't find it "odd" that you keep a loaded gun in your teenage son's bedroom; I find it to be a "great" example of REALLY bad parenting.

What I find "odd" is that you think that is "normal".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608873 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
A loaded weapon has no business being in the bedroom of TEENAGERS.
That is also your opinion.

Thanks for sharing, but it's getting old.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#608874 Mar 8, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, furniture polish in Australia was a short lived fad, there is far better things to do than have have a cup of tea and polish the furniture like you silly old English people.
We have sunshine, we get outside and inhale fresh air.
You mean like chasing a goanna for a lunch snack?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608875 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>That was the first one so it's the one I used. I posted a PBS website to USG just the other day.
You can't comprehend that shooting the messenger doesn't change the FACTS of the message.
One would think that at the age of 47 years old, you would have learned by now to accept what IS rather than waste time wishing what is NOT is what YOU would LIKE it to be.
Wishing doesn't make it so, RR.
The "facts", huh?

Don't be so naive.

You can also find a few million websites that say those "facts" aren't facts at all.

So I ask again, which websites are correct?

A google search doesn't solve every question, OCB.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608876 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
I'm no hypocrite, RR.
Right, then explain this:

OCB wrote:

I'm not telling you that MY way is the "right" way; however, I AM telling you that YOUR way is definitely the WRONG way.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#608877 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS your opinion.
To me, it is UNCONSCIONABLE that you didn't spank your kids.
To me, it is UNCONSCIONABLE that you don't own a gun.
It's all a matter if preference, OCB.
Why can't you understand that?
Because people get killed with guns. Because children- and of course including children who can't even speak yet- do not deserve to be spanked because a parent doesn't know how to effectively- and constructively- BE a parent.

It's UNCONSCIONABLE that I don't own a gun? Why? What risk is there to YOU that I don't own a gun?

However, there is a risk to EVERYONE due to those who DO own guns- not due to those who do NOT, nimrod.

Eh- it's pointless with you- truly.

And you entertain me less and less with each passing day.

Plus- unlike you and to remind you once again- I have a REAL job with REAL responsibilities and with REAL challenges that necessitate me actually using my BRAIN to do my job and that require my TIME to do my job.

Unlike you, I don't get paid to sit on my ass all day posting on Topix.

And unlike you, I don't WANT to be paid to just sit on my ass all day posting on Topix.

I prefer to be able to take PRIDE in what I get paid for and to know that I truly EARN my paycheck.

So....

TOODLES!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608878 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
You're a lousy parent; that has nothing at ALL to do with ME.
Then explain why BOTH of my kids are on the honor roll. Explain why their room is always clean & their beds always made.(Shocking, I'm sure - to a liberal that thinks all teenagers are hellions.) Explain why BOTH kids are very respectful to everyone they encounter, why they hold the door open for a stranger, why they say "excuse me, ma'am" to a gal at the grocery store, why they can make a room full of people laugh without being disrespectful to anyone, why their hair is always combed, why they haven't had ANY cavities for almost ten years, why they iron their t-shirts, why they know how to cook (and cook well), etc, etc, ET-fucking-CETERA.....

Explain that, bitch.
USG

Saint Louis, MO

#608879 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like my address to send payment due me for doing research FOR you?
All you need to do is google for YOURSELF the following:
"what did life evolve from"
You will then see MANY sites come up that you should be able to research for yourself and then LEARN for yourself.
But I'll give you this additional information to help get you started:
"This timeline of evolution of life outlines the major events in the development of life on planet Earth since it originated until the present day. In biology, evolution is any change across successive generations in the heritable characteristics of biological populations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organization, from kingdoms to species, and individual organisms and molecules such as DNA and proteins. The similarities between all present day organisms indicate the presence of a common ancestor from which all known species, living and extinct, have diverged through the process of evolution.
The dates given in this article are estimates based on scientific evidence.
*****The earliest life appears, possibly at Alkaline vents with the creation of the Last Universal Common Ancestor, possibly derived from self-reproducing RNA molecules.[6][7]*****
The replication of these organisms requires resources like energy, space, and smaller building blocks, which soon become limited, resulting in competition, with natural selection favouring those molecules which are more efficient at replication. DNA molecules then take over as the main replicators and these archaic genomes soon develop inside enclosing membranes which provide a stable physical and chemical environment conducive to their replication: proto-cells.[8][9][10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_evol...
Of course, this may be totally futile on my part as I get the distinct impression you prefer to believe the FAIRY TALE that the first man was created from dust and then the first woman created from a rib of the first man.
I'm not professing to know how life got here. I simply question how life began to form. The building blocks for life obviously came from the Earth. I really don't believe in the Bible, but I find it ironic that Adam was formed from dust and metaphorically that supports evolution. As far as the rib forming Eve, I think that is the start of where the Bible leans toward a male superiority attitude. I personally find the Bible pretty repulsive when it comes to women in general.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#608880 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The "facts", huh?
Don't be so naive.
You can also find a few million websites that say those "facts" aren't facts at all.
So I ask again, which websites are correct?
A google search doesn't solve every question, OCB.
No- often reading a BOOK is a much better source than the internet.

While I know you have NEVER read ANY book cover to cover in your entire life, maybe USG will see this post and crack one open for himself.

And "naive"??!!??? LOL!!! ROFFLMAO!!! Nothing at ALL naive in believing that the first human man was created from dust followed by the first human woman being created from a rib of the first man.

Nah- not at ALL naive to believe that.....so I guess it's not at all naive to believe there is such a thing as magic beans which grow into a giant beanstalk that goes up into the clouds where one can meet a giant, a goose that lays golden eggs and a talking harp.

So, I guess you're saying it is not at all naive to believe in FAIRY TALES and FAIRY TALES that make NO sense at ALL in ANY way, shape or form.

And now- truly TOODLES- things to do and things which matter MUCH more than posting here on Topix- to sum up, it's called HAVING a life and going to LIVE that life.

Sorry for your luck that YOUR life so obviously revolves around Topix.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#608881 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's either Blues or Bitch.
You pick.
buh buh buh buh buh lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608882 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
While I know you have NEVER read ANY book cover to cover in your entire life,
Oh you love being wrong, doncha?

Go away, you assumptive little bitch.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#608884 Mar 8, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a sister or daughter.
I didn't say "or"....

Location hidden

#608885 Mar 8, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if it is a fact, how come people like yourself have failed at every attempt to prove that fact thus removing the Holy bible from the number one postition it has held FOR ALL TIME? if you could prove that there was no God, why you'de be FAMOUS.
you could elimate faith all together, close the churches, ban the bible, and everyone would toss their moral principles out the window and be just like you.
In Isaiah, God says HIS WORD WILL SERVE ITS PURPOSE against all odds.
and by golly it continues to do just that!
No sir, if it were a 'FACT' there was no God, the evidence would show that in the elimation of faith.
If it was proven as a FACT then who would waste their time living a life of faith and hope? no one.
so ya see, its not a fact.
cause the work of God, the family of God is still GROWING and prospering in the world..... things continue to happen in the lives of people everyday to confirm there is a God.
and until you can change that, with any tangible fact, you got nothing....zip....nadda....... .it is only your personal opinion.
There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof of any god's existence.

Sorry, Patty, it is a statement that has never been proven wrong.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

San Francisco

#608886 Mar 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Not nearly as much as you and your scummy friends, perv.
You overindulge in insults. And lies.

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#608887 Mar 8, 2013
I just wanted to shove this into the faces of all you gu-hating idiots. And this is from the parent network of your favorite propagand outlet MSNBC:

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/30208-nbc-adm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 265,383
Moses never existed 10 min bacon hater 794
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min guest 560,149
Scientific proof for God's existence 35 min HipGnosis 44
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 42 min lcwo i rho 33
Couch Potato Alert 43 min yon 8
*Testimony NEVER shared publicly, until NOW 54 min PreacherOpensHeart 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min Atheist girl 605,279
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dolphin 441,808
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web