the link don't work!

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#609213 Mar 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
the link don't work!

It had a "space" in it. Fixed it for ya!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609214 Mar 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
the link don't work!
Sure it does. Click on the one from your response, or copy and paste it in your browser...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#609215 Mar 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it does. Click on the one from your response, or copy and paste it in your browser...
Oh yh, i just noticed it! Ooops!

Location hidden

#609216 Mar 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uO-h7w2UNp4XX
It had a "space" in it. Fixed it for ya!
Awwww, my hero monkey!!! Muuaaaaah!:-)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#609217 Mar 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm computer illiterate!
Someone was giving my the linux program for free, but i said no coz it sounded illegal, lol!
Nope, not illegal, Linux is open source and thus always available free, you don't need a license to use it or pay for anything if you don't want. I prefer Puppy and OpenSuse Linux, with XFCE as the desktop environment. Puppy is nice because it can run from the USB stick, so it's a great backup to have in case I need to make modifications to the hard drive. I don't like Windows, not because it's not open source, ironically, but because of how it's designed. With Linux you choose ... well ... everything, from the desktop environment to the system browser, instead of it all being combined into one single system. Thus you can tailor it for your specific hardware. XFCE, for example, is an extremely lightweight environment, if uses the GTK+ standard which is pretty much all of the Linux enviros now, but doesn't automate anything, you choose it all. From the panel layouts to the menus, a lot of work to set up but worth it if you're like me and don't like being told what to put on your computer. The drawback with open source though is that the users are also the testers, so there will be errors sometimes. But then. MS and Apple have started doing that too now, you get to pay to help them build their software where with open source you don't pay for it.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#609218 Mar 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, shucks... yer making me blush.

=)

Ya got Gimp installed yet?

Location hidden

#609219 Mar 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it does. Click on the one from your response, or copy and paste it in your browser...
But isn't that gonna be hard to do with a photo?

Location hidden

#609220 Mar 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not illegal, Linux is open source and thus always available free, you don't need a license to use it or pay for anything if you don't want. I prefer Puppy and OpenSuse Linux, with XFCE as the desktop environment. Puppy is nice because it can run from the USB stick, so it's a great backup to have in case I need to make modifications to the hard drive. I don't like Windows, not because it's not open source, ironically, but because of how it's designed. With Linux you choose ... well ... everything, from the desktop environment to the system browser, instead of it all being combined into one single system. Thus you can tailor it for your specific hardware. XFCE, for example, is an extremely lightweight environment, if uses the GTK+ standard which is pretty much all of the Linux enviros now, but doesn't automate anything, you choose it all. From the panel layouts to the menus, a lot of work to set up but worth it if you're like me and don't like being told what to put on your computer. The drawback with open source though is that the users are also the testers, so there will be errors sometimes. But then. MS and Apple have started doing that too now, you get to pay to help them build their software where with open source you don't pay for it.
I like chocolate buttons!!:-D

I have no idea what u talkin' about, i told ya i'm computer thick!

Location hidden

#609221 Mar 9, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, shucks... yer making me blush.
=)
Ya got Gimp installed yet?
Awwww, cute monkey blushing is sweet!

No, coz it's 4.14am and i'm off to sleep! Also i don't think it gonna work for a photo!
endtime

AOL

#609222 Mar 9, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#609223 Mar 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the young thing that was going to be married a little while ago.

What happened!

You need to fill Stanley and myself in on the whole affair because after living so many years in Hollywood, and seeing so many lovers pass like two ships in the night, we have a passion to make movies out of such affairs.

Now, if you can confirm that the picture in your moniker is actually you, we might be able to offer you a role in your story if your story is credible and interesting to all young lovers out there.

Stanley seems to think that you might have led the potential groom on with all your hugs and kisses as you are doing here. Do you do this a lot, because if you do you will have a very hard time finding a true love in this lifetime.

Anyways, let's see what we might have in the making of a story and then possibly a movie. Should we move forward to make a movie, and your picture as shown is really you, and should we approve of you starring in the main female role, who would you want to be your opposite male character from todays stalls of stallions.

I personally think that Harrison Ford still can cut it. What about you! Think about it. Seriously.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#609224 Mar 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I ignore those "stats" because inmates are liars.
That's the point we're trying to make to you.
Just because they say they're Christian doesn't mean they are.
Most inmates "find God" while in prison - they think it'll help their case or their parole or something.
The point is, they ain't 75% Christians.
that applies to 3/4 of all people who say they are christian.

criminals are more honest than christians

Location hidden

#609225 Mar 9, 2013
endtime wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
Stanley says that its about time you had that speech impediment of yours seen to.

I, personally, recommend that you gargle with sulphuric Acid mixed with Cynanide.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#609226 Mar 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I like chocolate buttons!!:-D
I have no idea what u talkin' about, i told ya i'm computer thick!
It's okay, I'll still post such things, I love talking about computers. lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#609227 Mar 9, 2013
dbarth wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there is not a God!
that proof may be seen in the quality of his believers

Location hidden

#609228 Mar 9, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
the link don't work!
Ollie says that a proposed University student, you should have written proper English such as 'the link doesn't work'.

We seem to think that staying up all these late hours of the night and studying your little brains out and being on a diet and all, is making you somehow fuzzied and scribbling nonsense at times.

Stanley is a stickler for proper English.

Location hidden

#609229 Mar 9, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you're just another sock for Bob loblah. Try again.
While Stanley and I know Jack Loblaw of the food chain empire, we have no knowledge of your Bob loblah.

Who is he / she? that fascinates you ro much.

Can anyone out there fill Stanley and I in on this mr. bob loblah!

Meanwhile, we are both going to go back over the times to try and pick up on this poster to see what he or she was all about.

This could become interesting.

Location hidden

#609230 Mar 9, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
that proof may be seen in the quality of his believers
Well Stanley and I most certainly believe in GOD and we ain't no fools either. So that's another fine mess you have gotten yourself into.

Oh yes, in our professional lives we acted out the part of simpletons and fools, but don't be really fooled by us fools.

We know a hell of a lot more than we let on. That's why we are rich and famous and most of you are either will bees, or has beens.

Stanley says his mother always taught him that 'laughter is the best medicine', and by golly you know....his mother was right.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#609231 Mar 9, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
Aren't you the young thing that was going to be married a little while ago.
What happened!.
Shouldn't you be asking yourself that, Bob loblah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min truth 183,653
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr River Tam 92,792
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,983
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 46,042
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,102
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 5 hr MUQ2 1,105
More from around the web