Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#608954 Mar 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a cosmologist so I am just learning this as they announce it really, and my hypothesis is that we're all in a computer simulation, but mostly because that just sounds really cool. lol Sort of Thirteenth Floor style.
I seriously believe that too!!!

Don't u just love the matrix films???

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#608955 Mar 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I understood that, lol!
Cosmetics? That reminds me of michael jackson! LOL!
Well, we have the obvious differences like skin colour and we can't just ignore that and say it doesn't exist, but we gotta understand that we are responsible for maintaining these differences. For thousands of years we have been breeding with people from our race so u r not gonna get much diversity when u reduced the friggin' gene pool! But coz we have been doing this for thousands of years, there are physical and mental differences between different races.
I don't think we can ignore it, but we gotta embrace it and not discriminate against each other!!
Genetic diversity doesn't dictate any "mental differences".

The differences between how different "races" behave are learned.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#608956 Mar 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
WOW!
U better pray it's good coz if i'm disappointed, i'm gonna pull your ears/horn thingies!!
You noticed? Do you like me better when I'm horny?

You can trust me.

Have I ever lied to you? Don't answer that.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#608957 Mar 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a cosmologist so I am just learning this as they announce it really, and my hypothesis is that we're all in a computer simulation, but mostly because that just sounds really cool. lol Sort of Thirteenth Floor style.
If it is we need to learn how to hack into it .
Then we can be superheros :). heheheh

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#608958 Mar 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously believe that too!!!
Don't u just love the matrix films???
No, not the Matrix style at all, two completely different types. The only think I like about the Matrix movies was the special effects.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#608959 Mar 8, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't try to peddle your misconceptions and misunderstandings of scripture to me, i have spent a life time studying the scriptures and regularly do so.
Try it once with your eyes open.

Location hidden

#608961 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because what seems odd to one person may seem perfectly normal to another.
That works for me and the girls I date.

;-p

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#608962 Mar 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is we need to learn how to hack into it .
Then we can be superheros :). heheheh
That's just it, something that a lot of creatards don't get, even if this is a computer simulation, things will always work through what we call "natural" methods, always. It's only a matter of figuring out those natural ways, not "hacking." Existentialism, falls to pieces when it smacks into the brick wall that is reality, because no matter how fanciful your dreams and notions get, reality is still a brick wall. But hey, there's so much wonder in the universe as it is, the made up stuff is just to help use sleep easier.

Location hidden

#608963 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS your opinion.
To me, it is UNCONSCIONABLE that you didn't spank your kids.
To me, it is UNCONSCIONABLE that you don't own a gun.
It's all a matter if preference, OCB.
Why can't you understand that?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/07/us/georgia-gun-...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608964 Mar 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I really don't know, that's how i've been using that word at Uni and so has everyone else, so i don't know anything more than that about it!
I think that is how most people use the word but I think it is using the word wrong. Blame it on the U.S. Census Bureau. They were the first ones to confuse skin color with the word. I think it was back in the early 1900's but now they have to use the term 'white' instead of Caucasian.

Location hidden

#608965 Mar 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetic diversity doesn't dictate any "mental differences".
The differences between how different "races" behave are learned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IK1Pjgix79kXX
Do u pay attention to anything i say, u cute fig?

I'll watch that video later, sorry! I'm off to dreamland!

Coz u are living in an environment where everyone thinks a certain way, u will also think a certain way. So when people who think homosexuality is evil breed together and live in an area where everyone thinks homosexuality is evil and they only breed with people who think homosexuality is evil, friggin' hell that selective breeding is gonna insure that the offspring will think homosexuality is evil.

So what i'm tryin' to say is that indirectly your race is effecting who u r!! Race is not just physical differences, u gotta understand that, this is how the caste system began. It wasn't meant to be like this but i'm afraid that's how it is!!

Mental and physical differences make a 'race'!!

U people in the west find this hard to understand coz majority of the public has been brainwashed (coz u think it's fairer) to drop this system and adopt the CLASS SYSTEM!!! But even with the different classes our thinking is different! The way we talk, walk, dress etc... everything comes under class!! U remove 1 thing or a few things the stereotypical class structure changes!

Sorry for confusing u, i'm not good at explaining things!

Goodnite babe! Sweet dreams!! X

P.S. Hang on, It just clicked! I think the problem is that your definition of race is totally different to our Indian definition. We classify things different, sorry again!:-)

Location hidden

#608967 Mar 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
It's probably the best show on TV, if you like the genre.
Just ordered the first two seasons on DVD. Previews look good.

Location hidden

#608968 Mar 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You noticed? Do you like me better when I'm horny?
You can trust me.
Have I ever lied to you? Don't answer that.
I'm short-sighted but i'm not blumin' blind, MISTER HORNY TIDE!! lol!

I'd be lying if i said i don't! ;-p

I guess i got no choice but to trust ya!

Location hidden

#608971 Mar 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I think that is how most people use the word but I think it is using the word wrong. Blame it on the U.S. Census Bureau. They were the first ones to confuse skin color with the word. I think it was back in the early 1900's but now they have to use the term 'white' instead of Caucasian.
Yep, I'm blaming them!

Americans always ruin English words, they should get an award for it! lol.

Once when a student from america came to my uni, he kept calling mobiles; mobale or something like that. I was like "it's mobIle, say it, I know u can coz u were talking about bile in the flamin' seminar"!! It was weird!!

Location hidden

#608972 Mar 8, 2013
I meant ensure!

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#608973 Mar 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Do u pay attention to anything i say, u cute fig?
I'll watch that video later, sorry! I'm off to dreamland!
Coz u are living in an environment where everyone thinks a certain way, u will also think a certain way. So when people who think homosexuality is evil breed together and live in an area where everyone thinks homosexuality is evil and they only breed with people who think homosexuality is evil, friggin' hell that selective breeding is gonna insure that the offspring will think homosexuality is evil. So what i'm tryin' to say is that indirectly your race is effecting who u r!! Race is not just physical differences, u gotta understand that, this is how the caste system began. It wasn't meant to be like this but i'm afraid that's how it is!!
Mental and physical differences make a 'race'!!
U people in the west find this hard to understand coz majority of the public has been brainwashed (coz u think it's fairer) to drop this system and adopt the CLASS SYSTEM!!! But even with the different classes our thinking is different! The way we talk, walk, dress etc... everything comes under class!! U remove 1 thing or a few things the stereotypical class structure changes!
Sorry for confusing u, i'm not good at explaining things!
Goodnite babe! Sweet dreams!! X
P.S. Hang on, It just clicked! I think the problem is that your definition of race is totally different to our Indian definition. We classify things different, sorry again!:-)
Race, as a cultural construct, does generally influence behavior to a large degree, but it doesn't have to. Genetic diversity doesn't cause any differences in mental abilities, but there is a correlation due to cultural conditioning. The correlative link is often confused for a causal link, which invites prejudice and bigotry. Understanding this is necessary to understand "race".

There is no way to cleanly define any human races using genetic differences. We're either all the same race, or all different races, except for full siblings, who would belong to the same race.

In America, we have several overlapping social hierarchies. I don't like any of them.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#608974 Mar 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm blaming them!
Americans always ruin English words, they should get an award for it! lol.
Once when a student from america came to my uni, he kept calling mobiles; mobale or something like that. I was like "it's mobIle, say it, I know u can coz u were talking about bile in the flamin' seminar"!! It was weird!!
One gets used to it.

And some Americanisms verge on poetry - "Bless your heart" is a Southern euphemism for "you effing idiot".

Location hidden

#608975 Mar 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Sounds like he was a stinky-brain with a southern accent. Don't feel bad, even Americans can't understand them :p

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#608976 Mar 8, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Just ordered the first two seasons on DVD. Previews look good.
The previews don't do it justice.

Location hidden

#608977 Mar 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
And some Americanisms verge on poetry - "Bless your heart" is a Southern euphemism for "you effing idiot".
OK, I'll have to start using that one with redneck :p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min RoSesz 578,916
full body massage 31 min Body masseur 1
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 1 hr EnideKosa 59
Umthondo omkhulu nekuku emanzi eKWT & EL 1 hr Babe 3
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 1,962
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr doug 97,974
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr cheer the f up 121,444
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Aura Mytha 270,053
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr LAWEST100 609,821
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 hr MUQ2 39,952
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Roberta G 176,202
More from around the web