In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

OCB wrote:
Ugh- I post some facts about the horrors of factory farming and get judged with nuts, spam and clueless.
Some people here really and truly SUCK.
While there are some great people on this forum, there are many more bottom feeders who represent the VERY worst humanity has to offer.
Therefore, it comes as no surprise that we humans as a whole are totally trashing this planet and every single living organism on it including ourselves.
IF there is a god, he is either having a great laugh at the idiocy and stupidity of being responsible for us as his creations, or else he is weeping copious tears that he f*cked up and that he f*cked up so "greatly".
Either way, that hardly speaks of any god which might exist being a perfect being.
In defense of eating meat, we would not have evolved to the point we have had our distant ancestors not started getting their protein from meat. It is high protein in smaller portions than can be obtained by vegetation only.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DivideByZero wrote:
<quoted text>
Boiling it down to the preservation of energy doesn't really "solve" anything. Where did it come from? and where did that come from? And you can't say that it just "is".
I did not write the babble.

“And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.”- Revelation 19:6

Look up the meaning of omnipotent and then consider that you exist.

As to where anything came from ??? who knows, but that is no reasons to throw in the towel and say” I don’t know so goddidit”. If people took that attitude we would still be living in the dark ages.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Here's a good article that relates our evolution to eating meat:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/...

“l'avocat du diable”

Since: Mar 13

Einstein's Nemesis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not write the babble.
“And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.”- Revelation 19:6
Look up the meaning of omnipotent and then consider that you exist.
As to where anything came from ??? who knows, but that is no reasons to throw in the towel and say” I don’t know so goddidit”. If people took that attitude we would still be living in the dark ages.
I'm not saying god exists or doesn't, I don't think it's able to be proven either way.

The bible was written by man, it is not the word of god, if one does exists, and if god does, where did god come from?

What do you think about "intelligent design"?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well people keep asking for proof that god does/does not exist and while they do I will keep supplying the answer.
It may not be the answer that suites your sensibilities but is the bast and most logical we have.
You know, it's really cute that you think you've provided any kind of answer...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
In defense of eating meat, we would not have evolved to the point we have had our distant ancestors not started getting their protein from meat. It is high protein in smaller portions than can be obtained by vegetation only.
Did....?

Um

No......!

I just agreed with you.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DivideByZero wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying god exists or doesn't, I don't think it's able to be proven either way.
The bible was written by man, it is not the word of god, if one does exists, and if god does, where did god come from?
Ugh...someone has a new Topix ID...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
And not even a coyote problem.
Catcher1 wrote:
And no coyote problem.
http://sagehen.berkeley.edu/Documents/visitor...

http://monrovia.patch.com/articles/tackling-s...

Just say'in :p

“l'avocat du diable”

Since: Mar 13

Einstein's Nemesis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh...someone has a new Topix ID...
Sorry, been lurking anonymously for a few years, just now decided to register. I assure you, I'm not who you think I am.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Lies Buster wrote:
I bought a few of those overpriced mansions prior to 2006 and made $8,000 in two months on one,
Glad you can admit that they're overpriced. You would have doubled your profit elsewhere. Have a nice day.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

DivideByZero wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts I believe you to be christian, if so then you are among a select few christian to say the babble is not written by or the exact word of a god

Well the initial letter are ID, it makes sense to finish with iot as in IDiot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
That second link pisses me off. The headline of "Tackling Southern California's Urban Coyote Problem" is ridiculous.

Coyotes aren't the problem, WE are. We've been encroaching on their habitat so long, they've gotten used to eating stray cats & Chihuahuas.

They actually do us a service :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it's really cute that you think you've provided any kind of answer...
Thanks for the compliment, I would not have expected it from you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment, I would not have expected it from you
That wasn't a compliment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
It's gross enough to make a person turn vegan.
Parasites do not present a health concern in thoroughly cooked fish. Parasites are a natural occurrence, not contamination. They are as common in fish as insects are in fruits and vegetables. Many of the plants that you eat contain maggots and other pests and you just have never known it. There is a limit allowed per serving. This is why it is illegal to transport plants across state lines, even flowers. For an example of this, watch the quick video below;

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/videos/view/43/...

https://www.gov.uk/pests-and-diseases-in-frui...

http://www.dontpackapest.com/what-to-declare....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

david wrote:
We survived 8 years of George Bush.
That's proof right there!!!
Worst president ever. I watched the movie "the dictator" the other day and they were listing all of these world dictators, and list cheney as one of them. Too funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
When Bush started when had a strong economy.
There is another thread if you wish to talk about bush. However to address what you claimed, bush is the one who gave us the deficit problem. Bush also deregulated Wall Street, gave huge tax cuts to the wealthy, Ran up a tab on not one, but two wars, left homeowners in a lurch, and Bush also weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights, and ALL of these things have hurt the economy today. You morons always ignore who lights the fuse and blame whose in office when it blows up. Everyone is not as stupid or forgetful as you are. Just say'in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
I wanna be THAT inspector!
I wonder if they count bananas and cucumbers....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Did I mention the illegals? High taxes...high cost of living...gangs...bad court system...high gross, low net...smog taxes..."test only" stations...view taxes...overcrowded...too much traffic...illegals...
All good points. Thanks for being honest :p

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Over the weekend, California Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill into law that would allow the DMV to issue driver licenses to illegal immigrants that are eligible for work permits under a new Obama administration policy."
Wonderful!
They cross the border illegally and we reward them.
Them sumbitches pay hardly any taxed but reap the benefits of OUR taxes, you & I, Catcher.
Immigration reform is a liberal joke intended to sway votes, nothing more.
Think, man, think!
Immigration reform has become the latest rage among the Republicans!!

And the people you call sumbitches work a lot harder than you do. Allow them to come out of hiding and they will contribute far more to our economy and our government than you do.

Your turn to try a little thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

560 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 min ChromiuMan 5,225
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 172,291
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 8 min Keepitin Yourpants 136
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 532,514
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,077
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 256,429
is it a good idea to date a mexican guy? (Feb '09) 25 min Nav 173
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr shyam 4,573
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••