“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608618 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn’t, just because you are chistian does not give you cart blanch to make up BS.
I stated published fact based on ethnicity in response to Clementia’s post, religion did not come in to my answer to that question. It’s your bigoted “better then though” ignorant attitude that is making assumptions
Yes....

"my" ignorance...

Better than "though"??

LMAO!

“l'avocat du diable”

Since: Mar 13

Einstein's Nemesis

#608619 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
E=MC^2
There, that was easy
Boiling it down to the preservation of energy doesn't really "solve" anything. Where did it come from? and where did that come from? And you can't say that it just "is".

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#608620 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA !
Oh, God....
Not that again.
Well people keep asking for proof that god does/does not exist and while they do I will keep supplying the answer.

It may not be the answer that suites your sensibilities but is the bast and most logical we have.

#608621 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes....
"my" ignorance...
Better than "though"??
LMAO!
Yes your ignorance.

I apologise, I see that error now you have pointed it out -“thou”

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#608622 Mar 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
Ugh- I post some facts about the horrors of factory farming and get judged with nuts, spam and clueless.
Some people here really and truly SUCK.
While there are some great people on this forum, there are many more bottom feeders who represent the VERY worst humanity has to offer.
Therefore, it comes as no surprise that we humans as a whole are totally trashing this planet and every single living organism on it including ourselves.
IF there is a god, he is either having a great laugh at the idiocy and stupidity of being responsible for us as his creations, or else he is weeping copious tears that he f*cked up and that he f*cked up so "greatly".
Either way, that hardly speaks of any god which might exist being a perfect being.
In defense of eating meat, we would not have evolved to the point we have had our distant ancestors not started getting their protein from meat. It is high protein in smaller portions than can be obtained by vegetation only.

#608623 Mar 7, 2013
DivideByZero wrote:
<quoted text>
Boiling it down to the preservation of energy doesn't really "solve" anything. Where did it come from? and where did that come from? And you can't say that it just "is".
I did not write the babble.

“And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.”- Revelation 19:6

Look up the meaning of omnipotent and then consider that you exist.

As to where anything came from ??? who knows, but that is no reasons to throw in the towel and say” I don’t know so goddidit”. If people took that attitude we would still be living in the dark ages.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#608624 Mar 7, 2013
Here's a good article that relates our evolution to eating meat:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/...

“l'avocat du diable”

Einstein's Nemesis

#608625 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not write the babble.
“And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.”- Revelation 19:6
Look up the meaning of omnipotent and then consider that you exist.
As to where anything came from ??? who knows, but that is no reasons to throw in the towel and say” I don’t know so goddidit”. If people took that attitude we would still be living in the dark ages.
I'm not saying god exists or doesn't, I don't think it's able to be proven either way.

The bible was written by man, it is not the word of god, if one does exists, and if god does, where did god come from?

What do you think about "intelligent design"?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608626 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well people keep asking for proof that god does/does not exist and while they do I will keep supplying the answer.
It may not be the answer that suites your sensibilities but is the bast and most logical we have.
You know, it's really cute that you think you've provided any kind of answer...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608627 Mar 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
In defense of eating meat, we would not have evolved to the point we have had our distant ancestors not started getting their protein from meat. It is high protein in smaller portions than can be obtained by vegetation only.
Did....?

Um

No......!

I just agreed with you.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#608628 Mar 7, 2013
DivideByZero wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying god exists or doesn't, I don't think it's able to be proven either way.
The bible was written by man, it is not the word of god, if one does exists, and if god does, where did god come from?
Ugh...someone has a new Topix ID...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608629 Mar 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
And not even a coyote problem.
Catcher1 wrote:
And no coyote problem.
http://sagehen.berkeley.edu/Documents/visitor...

http://monrovia.patch.com/articles/tackling-s...

Just say'in :p

“l'avocat du diable”

Einstein's Nemesis

#608630 Mar 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh...someone has a new Topix ID...
Sorry, been lurking anonymously for a few years, just now decided to register. I assure you, I'm not who you think I am.

Location hidden

#608631 Mar 7, 2013
Lies Buster wrote:
I bought a few of those overpriced mansions prior to 2006 and made $8,000 in two months on one,
Glad you can admit that they're overpriced. You would have doubled your profit elsewhere. Have a nice day.

#608632 Mar 7, 2013
DivideByZero wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts I believe you to be christian, if so then you are among a select few christian to say the babble is not written by or the exact word of a god

Well the initial letter are ID, it makes sense to finish with iot as in IDiot

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608633 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
That second link pisses me off. The headline of "Tackling Southern California's Urban Coyote Problem" is ridiculous.

Coyotes aren't the problem, WE are. We've been encroaching on their habitat so long, they've gotten used to eating stray cats & Chihuahuas.

They actually do us a service :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#608634 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it's really cute that you think you've provided any kind of answer...
Thanks for the compliment, I would not have expected it from you

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608635 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment, I would not have expected it from you
That wasn't a compliment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#608636 Mar 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
It's gross enough to make a person turn vegan.
Parasites do not present a health concern in thoroughly cooked fish. Parasites are a natural occurrence, not contamination. They are as common in fish as insects are in fruits and vegetables. Many of the plants that you eat contain maggots and other pests and you just have never known it. There is a limit allowed per serving. This is why it is illegal to transport plants across state lines, even flowers. For an example of this, watch the quick video below;

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/videos/view/43/...

https://www.gov.uk/pests-and-diseases-in-frui...

http://www.dontpackapest.com/what-to-declare....

Location hidden

#608637 Mar 7, 2013
david wrote:
We survived 8 years of George Bush.
That's proof right there!!!
Worst president ever. I watched the movie "the dictator" the other day and they were listing all of these world dictators, and list cheney as one of them. Too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min StarC 559,049
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min lightbeamrider 175,557
Couch Potato Alert 37 min yon 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 604,838
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 hr Neelakaran 1,243
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 hr bmz 37,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 265,020
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web