“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608595 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains a lot.
And is it still fact that pro rata with the general population the highest percentage of inmates are Christian?
pffft......

Of course inmates are gonna say they're religious. They think if they do, God will help them get out early or not get butt raped or something....

Criminals are nonstop liars, you can't assume that anything they say is true.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608596 Mar 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Those cows and chickens wouldn't exist were it not for humans breeding them for human consumption.
Have you ever heard of the "rape rack" used with cows?
"In order to maintain uninterrupted milk production, cows are forced year after year to go through an endless cycle of pregnancy and birth, only to have their calves immediately taken from them.
Cows and calves cry out for each other as they are separated.
All forms of dairy farming involve forcibly impregnating cows. This involves a person inserting his arm far into the cow’s rectum in order to position the uterus, and then forcing an instrument into her vagina. The restraining apparatus used is commonly called a “rape rack."
http://www.humanemyth.org/happycows.htm
Geez, talk about some serious propaganda...

I think it's funny that they always find the worst images they can to try and sway people into eating veggies only.

We ain't buying it.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#608597 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're being a racist and intelectually dishonest.
Charging results for domestic violence by ethnicity:
Asian 55.3%
Black 57.5%
Mixed 61.4%
Other 57.7%
White 59.6%
Of all White suspects of domestic violence whose cases were sent to the CPS, 59.6% were charged, 21.5% not prosecuted on evidential grounds, with 10.5% having an 'other' conclusion.
Ethnicity breakdown of rape defendants:
Asian 6.5%
Black 14.4%
Mixed Origin 2.6%
All White 74.7%
White British 69.7%
---
And the "white British represent 86% of the UK population, it's surprising that any other race is actually on those lists....
Read the section heading you stupid moron

You are quoting the domestic violence figures - not rape AS WAS BEING DISCUSSED

Also try reading the table headings too, your quote was those charged, NOT those convicted, you really do show stupidity sometimes but I suppose you cant really help it.

What I was highlighting was that a FAR larger number of white males commit rape and very little news of that offence is published

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#608598 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny that they always find the worst images they can to try and sway people into eating veggies only.
We ain't buying it.
I don't care if you buy it or not and who is this "we" you are referring to?

What I posted IS fact- that you don't LIKE that fact doesn't make it any less fact.

And btw, if your head wasn't so far up your a@@, you would have already known about the facts I posted, as those facts have been long known.

#608599 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pffft......
Of course inmates are gonna say they're religious. They think if they do, God will help them get out early or not get butt raped or something....
Criminals are nonstop liars, you can't assume that anything they say is true.
Don’t talk so stupid, they may be criminal but they for the most part are not so stupid. Only godbots think a myth is going to help them.

I was not talking about what the criminals say but what the prison authorities say but you were not to know that but can I ask if you are accusing them of lies too?

You mean non stop liars like christians, I suppose that answered the question.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#608600 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We ain't buying it.
RR, you are SUCH a DOLT.

Why do you moronically assume that facts you don't like are propaganda?

Try dealing with TRUTH- at least ONCE in your sorry life- truth being what IS and NOT what you WISH it was.

"Livestock pollution and public health

California officials identify agriculture, including cows, as the major source of nitrate pollution in more than 100,000 square miles of polluted groundwater.

In 1996 the Centers for Disease Control established a link between spontaneous abortions and high nitrate levels in Indiana drinking water wells located close to feedlots.

High levels of nitrates in drinking water also increase the risk of methemoglobinemia, or "blue-baby syndrome," which can kill infants.

Animal waste contains disease-causing pathogens, such as Salmonella, E. coli, Cryptosporidium, and fecal coliform, which can be 10 to 100 times more concentrated than in human waste. More than 40 diseases can be transferred to humans through manure.

Manure from dairy cows is thought to have contributed to the disastrous Cryptosporidium contamination of Milwaukee's drinking water in 1993, which killed more than 100 people, made 400,000 sick and resulted in $37 million in lost wages and productivity.

In this country, roughly 29 million pounds of antibiotics -- about 80 percent of the nation's antibiotics use in total -- are added to animal feed every year, mainly to speed livestock growth. This widespread use of antibiotics on animals contributes to the rise of resistant bacteria, making it harder to treat human illnesses.

Large hog farms emit hydrogen sulfide, a gas that most often causes flu-like symptoms in humans, but at high concentrations can lead to brain damage. In 1998, the National Institute of Health reported that 19 people died as a result of hydrogen sulfide emissions from manure pits."

http://www.nrdc.org/water/pollution/ffarms.as...

More likely than not, I am once again out of here- I can't tolerate just how incredibly ill I feel when I read your posts or respond to them.

YUCK.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#608601 Mar 7, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>do you still have sex with women... you use to bragg about it
do not be jelous

borrow her high heel shoes

and a skirt

you will get lucky

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608602 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
What I was highlighting was that a FAR larger number of white males commit rape and very little news of that offence is published
No you weren't, you tried inplying that it is white, Christian males that commit most of the rapes.

Even though roughly half of the UK isn't religious?

Now you're being disingenuous, too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608603 Mar 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if you buy it or not and who is this "we" you are referring to?
Everyone who disagrees with you and enjoys eating meat.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608604 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Don’t talk so stupid, they may be criminal but they for the most part are not so stupid. Only godbots think a myth is going to help them.
HA HA HA !!!!!!

"They may be criminals, but they're honest!"

You're nuts.
I was not talking about what the criminals say but what the prison authorities say

ummm....

Nimrod, the prison authorities don't get to "say" what religion the inmates may or may not be.....

The inmates tell them what religion they are.
You mean non stop liars like christians, I suppose that answered the question.
No, stop lying like you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608606 Mar 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
More likely than not, I am once again out of here
This was the only part of your post worhty of keeping.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#608607 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone who disagrees with you and enjoys eating meat.
But you're NOT disagreeing with ME- you are disagreeing with FACTS.

And enjoying doing something doesn't mean it's right or that it's the right thing to do.

Not that I would expect someone as morally corrupt as you are to understand that.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#608608 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the only part of your post worhty of keeping.
STFU, RR- you don't speak for anyone other than your sorry a@@ self.

And the word is "worthy".

#608609 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No you weren't, you tried inplying that it is white, Christian males that commit most of the rapes.
Even though roughly half of the UK isn't religious?
Now you're being disingenuous, too.
No I didn’t, just because you are chistian does not give you cart blanch to make up BS.

I stated published fact based on ethnicity in response to Clementia’s post, religion did not come in to my answer to that question. It’s your bigoted “better then though” ignorant attitude that is making assumptions

“l'avocat du diable”

Since: Mar 13

Einstein's Nemesis

#608610 Mar 7, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Prove there's not.

#608612 Mar 7, 2013
DivideByZero wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there's not.
E=MC^2

There, that was easy

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#608614 Mar 7, 2013
DivideByZero wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there's not.
the evidence for that may be seen in the quality of his believers.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608615 Mar 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But you're NOT disagreeing with ME- you are disagreeing with FACTS.
And enjoying doing something doesn't mean it's right or that it's the right thing to do.
Not that I would expect someone as morally corrupt as you are to understand that.
And you're ignoring the FACT that those propaganda websites promote lies.

SOME farms may be overly cruel, and they need to be stopped.

But calling artificial insemination a "rape"?????

Gimme a break, that's not a fact.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608616 Mar 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
STFU, RR
Can't make me.

*thumbs in ears, fingers up, wiggling*

neener, neener, neeeeeener.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608617 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
E=MC^2
There, that was easy
HA !

Oh, God....

Not that again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min Lyndi 175,512
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Catholic Girl 558,859
bless the jews (Nov '08) 24 min menorah 7,051
Moses never existed 30 min bacon hater 720
17 Year Old Young Blackman Hanged In Bladenboro... 35 min Marty Fong 4
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 36 min royal kannadiga 1,240
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 39 min bacon hater 96,712
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min Epiphany2 604,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 264,982
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Dolphin 441,751
More from around the web