“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608667 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know what they were eating/drinking while they posted, or even if they were eating/drinking anything? You're projecting. I think most people would prefer that animals not be abused, but they simply don't know about these things, so really, the poster you were whining about was really helping people to understand these abuses. I don't see that as being bad. I don't drink milk because it's unhealthy, so when I read their post it didn't stop me from drinking dairy. It simply confirmed how these companies abuse animals for profit.
Hey, I don't want animals being abused either. I'm not advocating torture if farm animals. I do what I can to boycott this types of farms and slaughterhouses.

But when you've had to kill your own pet chicken or not eat, you change your realization of life. I've had to do that as a kid, have you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608668 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I don't listen to propaganda.
How is a 20 year controlled bind study with the help of Cornell University, and the University of Oxford directed by some of the best doctors in the world like T. Colin Campbell suddenly "propaganda"? LOL... So you've proved, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. Great.

Location hidden

#608670 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
And not hard enough.
...and probably on the wrong end...

Location hidden

#608672 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
If I don't have insurance next year, I'll have to pay a "fee" of $290. The next year, it'll be almost $700. And up and up it goes.
So you only look at money huh? Why didn't you bitch when bush gave all those tax breaks to people who didn't even need it, or deregulate wall street? That's what plunged the nation into the Great Recession. You care only about yourself and big companies. I care about the common man, especially those that need our help. Maybe if bush hadn't f_cked up this country so much we wouldn't need obamacare. Water under the bridge now.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#608673 Mar 7, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm replying from my favorite deli while consuming a huge corned beef on rye. If there's a vegetable platter that can compete with this, do let me know. Excuse me while I clog my arteries with some potato salad...
???

San Francisco

#608674 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I tired proposing that once and almost got shot.
You were talking about Mexicans, right?
You mean the same people who took your dad's job away from him after you called your dad a "bottom feeder"?

San Francisco

#608675 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanking isn't violence.
Go hug your kids.
If spanking isn't violence in your world then is hugging affection?

Location hidden

#608676 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Spanking isn't violence.
Really? In your world abstinence is a sexual position.

Location hidden

#608677 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
when you've had to kill your own pet chicken or not eat, you change your realization of life.
Yeah but I'm guessing how you raised it and killed it was much more humane than how someone like Tyson does. THAT'S the big difference.

Location hidden

#608678 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
You mean the same people who took your dad's job away from him after you called your dad a "bottom feeder"?
Rednecks father was a catfish? I always knew there was something fishy about him..:p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608679 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>How is a 20 year controlled bind study with the help of Cornell University, and the University of Oxford directed by some of the best doctors in the world like T. Colin Campbell suddenly "propaganda"? LOL... So you've proved, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. Great.
Oh hey, great. 20 years of vegetarians "studying" that it's better to be a vegetarian....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608680 Mar 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
For what actions specifically? Don't evade with me ol' son!
The bad kind of actions.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608681 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So you only look at money huh? Why didn't you bitch when bush gave all those tax breaks to people who didn't even need it, or deregulate wall street? That's what plunged the nation into the Great Recession. You care only about yourself and big companies. I care about the common man, especially those that need our help. Maybe if bush hadn't f_cked up this country so much we wouldn't need obamacare. Water under the bridge now.
The everyday common citizen enjoyed the Bush tax cuts. Did your income tax go up Jan 1st? Mine did, about $100 a month.

Obama's doing a beat up job!

Location hidden

#608682 Mar 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
For what actions were you spanked for?
You're typing with one hand, aren't you pervy?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608683 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, my dad had jobs which required a driver's license, a SSN, a good understanding of the English language, and intelligence....

There was never any worry for him about illegals taking his job.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608684 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
If spanking isn't violence in your world then is hugging affection?
Yes, hugging is affection.

What kind of stupid ass question is that?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608685 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Really? In your world abstinence is a sexual position.
Why do you talk about yourself so much? Redneck's sex life is very healthy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608686 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but I'm guessing how you raised it and killed it was much more humane than how someone like Tyson does. THAT'S the big difference.
No shit, Sherlock. That's what I said. If you had read the post, you'd know.

Location hidden

#608691 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Oh hey, great. 20 years of vegetarians "studying" that it's better to be a vegetarian....
You really don't have a clue what you're talking about. Pretty much everyone involved with this study was a MEAT EATER until the results were known. That's a major fail for your argument.

San Francisco

#608692 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, my dad had jobs which required a driver's license, a SSN, a good understanding of the English language, and intelligence....
There was never any worry for him about illegals taking his job.
Oh. Because you said that illegals did take his job. Was that incorrect then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 15 min River Tam 2,054
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min hojo 579,443
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 41 min ashokS 13
Can anyone recommend me the best and affordable... 52 min uniqueutah 2
i m in hot sex 1 hr stemaxgizmo 2
sex (May '13) 1 hr stemaxgizmo 117
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr True Truth 609,990
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr who 270,214
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 39,987
More from around the web