“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#608542 Mar 6, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dearest honeybitch, I called you out because you are a hypocritical moron who was accusing other people of exactly what you are guilty of. Not my problem that you are a plagiarist and by definition a hypocrite
With a bad case of aspurgerís on top of schizophrenia and paranoia
You donít like comeback then I suggest you donít pee into the wind
You really shouldn't use mental disorders as insults.
david

Los Angeles, CA

#608543 Mar 6, 2013
We survived 8 years of George Bush.
That's proof right there!!!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#608544 Mar 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you find that hideous jumper you wore in your vlog, Big and Hefty Nuns 'R Us?
Interesting ... your insecurity and insanity is truly deep. Please seek help for your delusions lest you become a physical threat to those around you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#608545 Mar 6, 2013
david wrote:
We survived 8 years of George Bush.
That's proof right there!!!
Okay, that I don't think can be argued.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#608546 Mar 6, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, that I don't think can be argued.
Yes it can.
When Bush started when had a strong economy. When Obama Started we didn't. So, when Obama continues with Bush policies...as he is doing...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#608547 Mar 6, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it can.
When Bush started when had a strong economy. When Obama Started we didn't. So, when Obama continues with Bush policies...as he is doing...
Um ... wow, way to not get a joke.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#608548 Mar 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um ... wow, way to not get a joke.
Right back at ya.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#608549 Mar 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting ... your insecurity and insanity is truly deep. Please seek help for your delusions lest you become a physical threat to those around you.
Why would you say this ? Do you perceive this comment as not normal?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#608550 Mar 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'll help you out here, but really- this is research you could be- and imo should be-doing for YOURSELF.
Where We Came From
1. Did we evolve from monkeys?
Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids.
Learn More
Human Evolution
2. How did humans evolve?
Since the earliest hominid species diverged from the ancestor we share with modern African apes, 5 to 8 million years ago, there have been at least a dozen different species of these humanlike creatures. Many of these hominid species are close relatives, but not human ancestors. Most went extinct without giving rise to other species. Some of the extinct hominids known today, however, are almost certainly direct ancestors of Homo sapiens. While the total number of species that existed and the relationships among them is still unknown, the picture becomes clearer as new fossils are found. Humans evolved through the same biological processes that govern the evolution of all life on Earth. See "What is evolution?", "How does natural selection work?", and "How do organisms evolve?"
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/faq...
"This timeline of evolution of life outlines the major events in the development of life on planet Earth since it originated until the present day. In biology, evolution is any change across successive generations in the heritable characteristics of biological populations. Evolutionary processes give rise to diversity at every level of biological organization, from kingdoms to species, and individual organisms and molecules such as DNA and proteins. The similarities between all present day organisms indicate the presence of a common ancestor from which all known species, living and extinct, have diverged through the process of evolution."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_evol...
Do you honestly think that humankind is only 6,000 years old???
"How did humans evolve?
About six million years ago in Africa1, the chimpanzee lineage and our own split. What happened to us after that split? The hominid lineage did not march in a straight line to Homo sapiens. Instead, the early hominid lineage gave rise to many other (now extinct) hominids. Examining the fossils, the artifacts, and even the DNA of these relatives has helped us understand how this complex hominid tree evolved, and how modern humans came to exist."
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/evo101/...
Just google "what did humans evolve from" and that will take you to many sites which you can use to do your own research and to answer your questions.
Of course, you may prefer to think that the first man really was created from dust and you may continue to prefer to think that that was "evolution".
You'd be wrong, but I guess you would think you were taking the path of least resistance.....
Definitely not a clear answer...and can not be.
Some things just do NOT add up...in several areas of the skeletal development.
I'm not say'n I don't believe the evolution theory. I just can't accept the line of BS that they suggest as actual and factual proof.
It is like a "plate" of swiss cheeze.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#608551 Mar 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Normal" cannot exist in living organisms, it's an impossibility for biology. Thus, my point stands perfectly valid in spite of your lame protests.
Wow, I said "what ever you perceive as normal will fill your world".
Do you understand the difference here?
Normal is a personal feeling. What you perceive as normal is normally your own opinion.

Location hidden

#608552 Mar 7, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
FACT: the bible was INSPIRED by God.
no scripture came by the will of men but by the inspiration
of God, imparted by the holy spirit. Thus it is HOLY.
mans words can not be holy. Only God's.
FACT: GOD gave the word, GOD is the author of morality, and law
not man.
FACT: Jesus is found all thru out the OT as well as the NT.
FACT: There are 39 books in the OT, in 4 divisions:
The 5 books of Moses, the pentateuch/law of God
The Historical books from Num 12 from Joshua to Ester.
The poetical/wisdom book from Job thru Song of Solomn
The prophetic books 5 major prophets from Isaiah to
Daniel
12 minor prophets from Hosea to Malachi
FACT: The NT has 4 divisions.
The Gospels, The historical, the Doctrinal, and the Prophetical.
here is an excellent break down of each book of the bible.
http://www.holybible.com/resources/KJV_DFND/s...
FACT: The bible has approx 2,500 detailed prophecies in it,
2000 have been fulfilled and to the exact detailed accuracy
the chances of any book accomplishing that would be ONE in
ten 2000s
thats a one with 2000 zero's behind it.
http://www.reasons.org/articles/articles/fulf...
FACT: The holy bible is the only book to hold the number one
position of best lititure EVER written of all time.
Not one bit of that is fact unless it can be proven,,,which none of it has.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#608553 Mar 7, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, I said "what ever you perceive as normal will fill your world".
Do you understand the difference here?
Normal is a personal feeling. What you perceive as normal is normally your own opinion.
So you are fallaciously replacing the word stereotype with the word normal and expect that to make your stereotyping okay. That's not a healthy mentality.

Location hidden

#608554 Mar 7, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
gee i don't know ANYONE stupid enough to dispute those facts of biblical truth.
anyone who would sit here and say the divisions of the bible are not what they say they are, is either blind or retarded.
FACT: Anybody who is stupid enough to believe that they are facts that are contained in those books is either blind or retarded.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#608555 Mar 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Normal" cannot exist in living organisms, it's an impossibility for biology. Thus, my point stands perfectly valid in spite of your lame protests.
Have you ever met any micro organisms that know what the word "normal" means?
I'm guessing not.
They probably perceive" normal" as "the right conditions".
Do you get that?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#608556 Mar 7, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever met any micro organisms that know what the word "normal" means?
I'm guessing not.
They probably perceive" normal" as "the right conditions".
Do you get that?
Microbial organisms do not perceive anything.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#608557 Mar 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are fallaciously replacing the word stereotype with the word normal and expect that to make your stereotyping okay. That's not a healthy mentality.
Wrong, again.
Stereotype means conforming/submitting to a certain ideology.
It is in our nature to unite. We cannot help it. By conforming/submitting we feel stronger because that feels natural. You might say it feels normal. It only feels normal because we are all the One and the same.
We might of separated from the One but we live every day wanting to be noticed , wanting to be different, wanting to be heard.
We do all this but still want to be perceived as "normal". We still crave acceptance.

Location hidden

#608558 Mar 7, 2013
Lies Buster wrote:
<quoted text>million dollar mansions, swimsuit model beauties, great restaurants, gateway to the world, living life to the finest.......it appears that you belong in the wrong neighborhood.
Don't fergit ta tell 'em all 'bout how yer real important in the movie an model industry Lunger. That gits 'em every time bugger!
How's yer Laconic thread com'n Lunger? Or didja throw it in the palmdale dump?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#608559 Mar 7, 2013
hello wrote:
hello I can proved they is god if you go further in internet and find out about islam, there is lots girls/boys like who ask the same question but when they read just five sence on islam they just quickly convent to islam.
many thanks
if you got any question the I would delight to answer for you about islam.
Ok.

Why are moderate muslims not more vocally opposed to radical muslim extremists?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#608560 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. Interesting. But still, wild game may be healthier than commercial meat, but not eating meat is healthier still, for you and the environment.
I suspect, given our inability as a race to control our population, that in the future with increasing restriction on resources, eating meat will be increasingly a luxury that most cannot afford. Which is too bad, because I'd like people to eschew meat eating for healthier, holistic reasons.
But what would we do with all those cows and chickens?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#608561 Mar 7, 2013
Layman's terms.
Imagine the Universe as sand. Nothing but sand.
This sand can replace what it really is, unobservable energy. We can at least observe sand.
So now with this sand we can create forms. Heck, we can build sand castles. We can shape anything out of this sand. We can form anything, but it holds no substance and will collapse back into itself.
It is the menisfestation of the sand "energy" which creates the illusion of objects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Atlanta Hawks were just a 'regular season F... 6 min Doctor REALITY 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 585,705
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 19 min hpcaban 4
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Toby 99,233
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 38 min ashokS 37
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 49 min xeeedeee15 116
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min RiccardoFire 40,214
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 58 min RiccardoFire 3,923
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 611,945
More from around the web