Prove there's a god.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#608803 Mar 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Just because you don’t now who your dad is does not mean you should make unfounded accusations about my parents?
I worked it out.
I now know why you are obsessed with E=mc2
Squared means we can flip it , turn it, whatever, it always fits.
As long as it is material.
Do you seriously think that intelligent energy which created this illusion would be part of the illusion?
It ain't governed by E=mc2 , it governs E=mc2.
Your currently material.
Your name proves it.
Flip it.
Squared still comes last, that's our so called gravity.
CM=e2
Christine M= e2

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#608804 Mar 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Schizophrenia, Paranoia, and the like are no different than dyslexia. The "Noteriety" and/or "stigma" attatched to those disorders is only there because of ill-informed people like you perpetuating it.
Actually all three are different, look up the definitions but that is not the point.

Do not rely on you ignorance to accuse me of being ill informed, My brother in law is schizophrenic and to a lesser paranoiac. I live with it daily and know exactly what emotions are attached to the illnesses. There is no stigma except in the minds of ill-informed fools like you.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#608805 Mar 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think so, there is a difference in the colour white in UK and middle east, Pakistan, India. Our white is more creamy! u could use the word caucasian to group them but not white!
I'm interested in how you call yourself "spiritual" yet seem distracted by colour.
You come across as materially captivated.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#608806 Mar 8, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> I worked it out.
I now know why you are obsessed with E=mc2
Squared means we can flip it , turn it, whatever, it always fits.
As long as it is material.
Do you seriously think that intelligent energy which created this illusion would be part of the illusion?
It ain't governed by E=mc2 , it governs E=mc2.
Your currently material.
Your name proves it.
Flip it.
Squared still comes last, that's our so called gravity.
CM=e2
Christine M= e2
Have you been inhaling the furniture polish again?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#608807 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, no. But a vegetation bitching about farm animals being abused while sipping a glass of milk & eating a cheese quesadilla is a hypocrite.
Vegans are the ones who won't consume any animal products.

No eggs. No milk. No dairy.

They won't eat or use anything that comes from an animal.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#608808 Mar 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been inhaling the furniture polish again?
Lol, furniture polish in Australia was a short lived fad, there is far better things to do than have have a cup of tea and polish the furniture like you silly old English people.
We have sunshine, we get outside and inhale fresh air.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#608809 Mar 8, 2013
OK, OK, sometimes there is a hint of freshly mulled pot in the fresh air.
But only sometimes.
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#608810 Mar 8, 2013
Can intelligence be classed as evolution or is intelligence driving evolution?
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#608811 Mar 8, 2013
Ants know it is going to rain well before we humans do.
Does that mean their intelligent?

Or are there just different frequencies?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#608812 Mar 8, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Vegans are the ones who won't consume any animal products.
No eggs. No milk. No dairy.
They won't eat or use anything that comes from an animal.
Exactly.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#608813 Mar 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
A Christian with breast augmentation?
As usual, yours is the best comeback....

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#608814 Mar 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, yours is the best comeback....
It's a gift.

Like a fruitcake.

Do you want it back?
endtime

AOL

#608815 Mar 8, 2013

COMING POPE ---- to Mediate MIDEAST PEACE

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608816 Mar 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
the major national disasters 422 in all and 9/11 coupled with going to war on a second front was the largest reason the deficit jumped under Bush.
Candy coat and try to justify it any way you want, but the largest reason the deficit jumped was bush, pure and simple.

As president Harry Truman used to say "The buck stops here" and with the bush administration the buck stopped with bush.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#608817 Mar 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just as happy to leave old conversations in the past. But Riverside Redneck abuses his children, I can't let him off!
now, HOW do you know that?

Location hidden

#608818 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR. You even posted stating it was nice (or words to that effect) that I was NOT here.
I have no need to get over myself; unlike you, I actually know what humility and being humble truly means.
Really- you're nothing more than a dried up turd on the heel of the shoe of humankind.
what does OCB stand for?
i get O is for Orange and C is for county but what does the B stand for?

this is a legit question.

Location hidden

#608819 Mar 8, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Patty's sisterdaughter?
I don't have a sister or daughter.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#608820 Mar 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
U did, but u didn't stress how good it was and that it had scarecrow in it! Next time u gotta scream and shout about a film that is that good!!
Yh, i think i got to watch it again to figure out if it was a dream or not, i haven't made up my mind yet, i just quietly went along with it.
Do you know about Game of Thrones?

Location hidden

#608821 Mar 8, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Where is it written- other than in your bible- that punishment must mean hitting children?
Strong discipline doesn't mean that ANY physical force of ANY kind should be or must be used.
Try using your "god given" brain for once to actually TALK to your kids and to EXPLAIN to them why they should not engage in bad behavior.
Try explaining to them the LONG TERM consequences of that rather than the SHORT term consequence of that by getting HIT.
Too bad you're too stupid to know that good grades are their OWN reward and too bad you're too lazy to be able to explain that to your kids.
The incentive to get good grades should be that KNOWLEDGE and doing well in school are their own rewards and monetary compensation should not be a part of that.
The more children learn in school, the better equipped they will be to deal with the "real world" when that time comes and all of their successful efforts to be good students will pay off tenfold.
Next- no WAY I believe that your teenage sons- who I THINK you posted were 14 and 16 go to bed at NINE PM. Please. MAYBE the 14 year old does, but no way is a SIXTEEN year old in bed at 9PM and no reason for them to be.
But given how many times you have lied here and continue to do so, it comes as no surprise that you are trying to not only portray yourself as a model parent but that you are also trying to portray your kids as model children.
If anything, YOU are a poster BOY for: What parents should NOT do.
other than the bible?

in places like China and some middle eastern countries crimes are met with 'flogging'.

spanking isn't reserved as just a 'bible thing'.

Location hidden

#608822 Mar 8, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: There is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof of any god's existence, therefore your bible is not the inspired word of any god.
FACT.
Then if it is a fact, how come people like yourself have failed at every attempt to prove that fact thus removing the Holy bible from the number one postition it has held FOR ALL TIME? if you could prove that there was no God, why you'de be FAMOUS.
you could elimate faith all together, close the churches, ban the bible, and everyone would toss their moral principles out the window and be just like you.

In Isaiah, God says HIS WORD WILL SERVE ITS PURPOSE against all odds.
and by golly it continues to do just that!

No sir, if it were a 'FACT' there was no God, the evidence would show that in the elimation of faith.
If it was proven as a FACT then who would waste their time living a life of faith and hope? no one.
so ya see, its not a fact.
cause the work of God, the family of God is still GROWING and prospering in the world..... things continue to happen in the lives of people everyday to confirm there is a God.
and until you can change that, with any tangible fact, you got nothing....zip....nadda....... .it is only your personal opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min swampmudd 31,108
Investigations of DCF in CT (Dec '08) 1 hr Always aware 91
Are Quadroons and Griffes Considered Mulatto? (Aug '10) 6 hr Dona 33
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 687,311
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr Dr Who 182
Florida Residents Warned They'll Be Ticketed Fo... 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 10 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web