Prove there's a god.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#608632 Mar 7, 2013
DivideByZero wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying god exists or doesn't, I don't think it's able to be proven either way.
The bible was written by man, it is not the word of god, if one does exists, and if god does, where did god come from?
What do you think about "intelligent design"?
From your posts I believe you to be christian, if so then you are among a select few christian to say the babble is not written by or the exact word of a god

Well the initial letter are ID, it makes sense to finish with iot as in IDiot

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608633 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
That second link pisses me off. The headline of "Tackling Southern California's Urban Coyote Problem" is ridiculous.

Coyotes aren't the problem, WE are. We've been encroaching on their habitat so long, they've gotten used to eating stray cats & Chihuahuas.

They actually do us a service :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#608634 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, it's really cute that you think you've provided any kind of answer...
Thanks for the compliment, I would not have expected it from you

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608635 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment, I would not have expected it from you
That wasn't a compliment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608636 Mar 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
It's gross enough to make a person turn vegan.
Parasites do not present a health concern in thoroughly cooked fish. Parasites are a natural occurrence, not contamination. They are as common in fish as insects are in fruits and vegetables. Many of the plants that you eat contain maggots and other pests and you just have never known it. There is a limit allowed per serving. This is why it is illegal to transport plants across state lines, even flowers. For an example of this, watch the quick video below;

http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/videos/view/43/...

https://www.gov.uk/pests-and-diseases-in-frui...

http://www.dontpackapest.com/what-to-declare....

Location hidden

#608637 Mar 7, 2013
david wrote:
We survived 8 years of George Bush.
That's proof right there!!!
Worst president ever. I watched the movie "the dictator" the other day and they were listing all of these world dictators, and list cheney as one of them. Too funny.

Location hidden

#608638 Mar 7, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
When Bush started when had a strong economy.
There is another thread if you wish to talk about bush. However to address what you claimed, bush is the one who gave us the deficit problem. Bush also deregulated Wall Street, gave huge tax cuts to the wealthy, Ran up a tab on not one, but two wars, left homeowners in a lurch, and Bush also weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights, and ALL of these things have hurt the economy today. You morons always ignore who lights the fuse and blame whose in office when it blows up. Everyone is not as stupid or forgetful as you are. Just say'in.

Location hidden

#608639 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I wanna be THAT inspector!
I wonder if they count bananas and cucumbers....

Location hidden

#608640 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Did I mention the illegals? High taxes...high cost of living...gangs...bad court system...high gross, low net...smog taxes..."test only" stations...view taxes...overcrowded...too much traffic...illegals...
All good points. Thanks for being honest :p

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#608641 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Over the weekend, California Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill into law that would allow the DMV to issue driver licenses to illegal immigrants that are eligible for work permits under a new Obama administration policy."
Wonderful!
They cross the border illegally and we reward them.
Them sumbitches pay hardly any taxed but reap the benefits of OUR taxes, you & I, Catcher.
Immigration reform is a liberal joke intended to sway votes, nothing more.
Think, man, think!
Immigration reform has become the latest rage among the Republicans!!

And the people you call sumbitches work a lot harder than you do. Allow them to come out of hiding and they will contribute far more to our economy and our government than you do.

Your turn to try a little thinking.

Location hidden

#608642 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I hear coyotes almost every night. They scream, bark and howl as they're killing someone's Chihuahua...
Warren Beatty is still around?

Location hidden

#608643 Mar 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
Ugh- I post some facts about the horrors of factory farming and get judged with nuts, spam and clueless.
Don't let that bother you. It probably wasn't what you said, in-fact, they probably didn't even read a word of it.

Location hidden

#608644 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I think it's funny that they always find the worst images they can to try and sway people into eating veggies only.
So in your world dairy is considered a veggie? LOl...

Location hidden

#608645 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Everyone who disagrees with you and enjoys eating meat.
So in other words, those who never read "The China Study ". Makes sense.

Since: Mar 13

Columbus, OH

#608646 Mar 7, 2013
PROVE THERE IS NOT. people used to think the world was flat. Prove there is oxygen, you cant see it, cant smell it, and a few hundred years ago they couldn't positively test for it. If you really want to know, then in all your arrogance tonight when you lay down to go to sleep humble yourself to be open to the idea that there MIGHT be a God. Then quietly say a prayer asking him to reveal it if he is real to you. If you can be open to the idea that He might be real then I believe you will get an answer.

“l'avocat du diable”

Einstein's Nemesis

#608647 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts I believe you to be christian, if so then you are among a select few christian to say the babble is not written by or the exact word of a god
Well the initial letter are ID, it makes sense to finish with iot as in IDiot
Assuredly, I'm not christian. I'm on the fence about the god thing. And don't get me started on the mysticism and whatnot about the judeo-christian/muslim god. I just don't know and I only believe what I can qualify or quantify myself. Wow, I guess I'm a scientist.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#608648 Mar 7, 2013
Haters Suck Judge not wrote:
PROVE THERE IS NOT. people used to think the world was flat. Prove there is oxygen, you cant see it, cant smell it, and a few hundred years ago they couldn't positively test for it. If you really want to know, then in all your arrogance tonight when you lay down to go to sleep humble yourself to be open to the idea that there MIGHT be a God. Then quietly say a prayer asking him to reveal it if he is real to you. If you can be open to the idea that He might be real then I believe you will get an answer.
You do realize that many atheists have done that very thing and have heard absolutely nothing in return, right?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#608649 Mar 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
But what would we do with all those cows and chickens?
Well, stop breeding them, of course.

Columbus, OH

#608650 Mar 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that many atheists have done that very thing and have heard absolutely nothing in return, right?
I don't know. I am not "many atheists" but I do know that even in my short and small life I have not been open to ideas that my social circle, parents or primary influencers deemed as ignorant, ridiculous or a waste of time.

Was once an atheist myself, or at least ambivalent to the idea that there was a God. I respect that people choose not to believe, and perhaps I should not assumed arrogance. I was just putting it out there that if you are closed minded to an idea you are likely to dismiss such personal "proof". We all have to make up our own mind and you should do it with as much information as possible.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608651 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There is another thread if you wish to talk about bush. However to address what you claimed, bush is the one who gave us the deficit problem. Bush also deregulated Wall Street, gave huge tax cuts to the wealthy, Ran up a tab on not one, but two wars, left homeowners in a lurch, and Bush also weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights, and ALL of these things have hurt the economy today. You morons always ignore who lights the fuse and blame whose in office when it blows up. Everyone is not as stupid or forgetful as you are. Just say'in.
And Obama gave us...

Well....

Um....

There was that trillion dollars he played with....

Then he....

But that was after.....

Then comes Obamacare, which cost more....

Then there were less jobs....

More credit....

One time, at band camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Lifelover 619,168
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min AussieBobby 284,451
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 27 min lightbeamrider 447
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Seentheotherside 45,788
Poll does anyone want to exchange nude pics? (Oct '13) 36 min Lukewad 47
The Future of Politics in America 44 min Johnny 131
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 44 min Neville Thompson 950
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,654
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 665,093
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr nanoanomaly 87,858
More from around the web