Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608645 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Everyone who disagrees with you and enjoys eating meat.
So in other words, those who never read "The China Study ". Makes sense.

Since: Mar 13

Columbus, OH

#608646 Mar 7, 2013
PROVE THERE IS NOT. people used to think the world was flat. Prove there is oxygen, you cant see it, cant smell it, and a few hundred years ago they couldn't positively test for it. If you really want to know, then in all your arrogance tonight when you lay down to go to sleep humble yourself to be open to the idea that there MIGHT be a God. Then quietly say a prayer asking him to reveal it if he is real to you. If you can be open to the idea that He might be real then I believe you will get an answer.

“l'avocat du diable”

Since: Mar 13

Einstein's Nemesis

#608647 Mar 7, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
From your posts I believe you to be christian, if so then you are among a select few christian to say the babble is not written by or the exact word of a god
Well the initial letter are ID, it makes sense to finish with iot as in IDiot
Assuredly, I'm not christian. I'm on the fence about the god thing. And don't get me started on the mysticism and whatnot about the judeo-christian/muslim god. I just don't know and I only believe what I can qualify or quantify myself. Wow, I guess I'm a scientist.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#608648 Mar 7, 2013
Haters Suck Judge not wrote:
PROVE THERE IS NOT. people used to think the world was flat. Prove there is oxygen, you cant see it, cant smell it, and a few hundred years ago they couldn't positively test for it. If you really want to know, then in all your arrogance tonight when you lay down to go to sleep humble yourself to be open to the idea that there MIGHT be a God. Then quietly say a prayer asking him to reveal it if he is real to you. If you can be open to the idea that He might be real then I believe you will get an answer.
You do realize that many atheists have done that very thing and have heard absolutely nothing in return, right?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#608649 Mar 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
But what would we do with all those cows and chickens?
Well, stop breeding them, of course.

Since: Mar 13

Columbus, OH

#608650 Mar 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that many atheists have done that very thing and have heard absolutely nothing in return, right?
I don't know. I am not "many atheists" but I do know that even in my short and small life I have not been open to ideas that my social circle, parents or primary influencers deemed as ignorant, ridiculous or a waste of time.

Was once an atheist myself, or at least ambivalent to the idea that there was a God. I respect that people choose not to believe, and perhaps I should not assumed arrogance. I was just putting it out there that if you are closed minded to an idea you are likely to dismiss such personal "proof". We all have to make up our own mind and you should do it with as much information as possible.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608651 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>There is another thread if you wish to talk about bush. However to address what you claimed, bush is the one who gave us the deficit problem. Bush also deregulated Wall Street, gave huge tax cuts to the wealthy, Ran up a tab on not one, but two wars, left homeowners in a lurch, and Bush also weakened worker safety regulations and collective bargaining rights, and ALL of these things have hurt the economy today. You morons always ignore who lights the fuse and blame whose in office when it blows up. Everyone is not as stupid or forgetful as you are. Just say'in.
And Obama gave us...

Well....

Um....

There was that trillion dollars he played with....

Then he....

But that was after.....

Then comes Obamacare, which cost more....

Then there were less jobs....

More credit....

One time, at band camp.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608652 Mar 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigration reform has become the latest rage among the Republicans!!
And the people you call sumbitches work a lot harder than you do. Allow them to come out of hiding and they will contribute far more to our economy and our government than you do.
Your turn to try a little thinking.
Why is it my turn? You haven't even started.

You think an illegal politically turned legal will contribute "more" than me?

I didn't think $8/hr went that far....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608653 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So in your world dairy is considered a veggie? LOl...
Lol, no. But a vegetation bitching about farm animals being abused while sipping a glass of milk & eating a cheese quesadilla is a hypocrite.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#608654 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, stop breeding them, of course.
I'm replying from my favorite deli while consuming a huge corned beef on rye. If there's a vegetable platter that can compete with this, do let me know. Excuse me while I clog my arteries with some potato salad...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608655 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words, those who never read "The China Study ". Makes sense.
Oh, that "ground breaking" nutritional book?

LMAO!

No thanks. I don't listen to propaganda.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608656 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, stop breeding them, of course.
I tired proposing that once and almost got shot.

You were talking about Mexicans, right?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608657 Mar 7, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm replying from my favorite deli while consuming a huge corned beef on rye. If there's a vegetable platter that can compete with this, do let me know. Excuse me while I clog my arteries with some potato salad...
Good man. I just finished the last 4 slices of my meat lovers pizza.

But it had veggies, tomatoes, um....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608659 Mar 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you spanked as a child?
Yup.

And not hard enough.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608660 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Then comes Obamacare, which cost more....
What you losers call obamacare is really The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. PPACA is aimed primarily at decreasing the number of uninsured Americans and reducing the overall costs of health care. This is a good thing. You losers don't care about your health UNTIL you get sick, then you bog down the health care system. PPACA is not perfect but it is a solid step in the right direction. I think we should have a system closer to UK's or Frances, but there are too many lobbyist for anything common sense like that to happen, so PPACA is the next best thing. I don't care what you call it, it will help many people in this country and THAT is a good thing.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608663 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Lol, no. But a vegetation bitching about farm animals being abused while sipping a glass of milk & eating a cheese quesadilla is a hypocrite.
How do you know what they were eating/drinking while they posted, or even if they were eating/drinking anything? You're projecting. I think most people would prefer that animals not be abused, but they simply don't know about these things, so really, the poster you were whining about was really helping people to understand these abuses. I don't see that as being bad. I don't drink milk because it's unhealthy, so when I read their post it didn't stop me from drinking dairy. It simply confirmed how these companies abuse animals for profit.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608664 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What you losers call obamacare is really The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. PPACA is aimed primarily at decreasing the number of uninsured Americans and reducing the overall costs of health care. This is a good thing. You losers don't care about your health UNTIL you get sick, then you bog down the health care system. PPACA is not perfect but it is a solid step in the right direction. I think we should have a system closer to UK's or Frances, but there are too many lobbyist for anything common sense like that to happen, so PPACA is the next best thing. I don't care what you call it, it will help many people in this country and THAT is a good thing.
Right, right, right... "reducing the cost". That's what they tell you.

I purchase my own health care.

If I don't, I get penalized, the IRS lovingly calls it a fee. It's really just more taxes.

If I don't have insurance next year, I'll have to pay a "fee" of $290. The next year, it'll be almost $700. And up and up it goes.

On top if that, my premiums went up 30% on Jan 1st of this year, next year we're looking at another 30% hike in premiums. And I never even use it.

Sure, real "affordable".

You're such a follower.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608665 Mar 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
For what actions were you spanked for?
The bad kind.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608666 Mar 7, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you really admit to wanting to go there as a parent? Look, it will only require more spanking till it turns into violence, considering you already have had kids for several years, you obviously do not mind.
Spanking isn't violence.

Go hug your kids.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608667 Mar 7, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know what they were eating/drinking while they posted, or even if they were eating/drinking anything? You're projecting. I think most people would prefer that animals not be abused, but they simply don't know about these things, so really, the poster you were whining about was really helping people to understand these abuses. I don't see that as being bad. I don't drink milk because it's unhealthy, so when I read their post it didn't stop me from drinking dairy. It simply confirmed how these companies abuse animals for profit.
Hey, I don't want animals being abused either. I'm not advocating torture if farm animals. I do what I can to boycott this types of farms and slaughterhouses.

But when you've had to kill your own pet chicken or not eat, you change your realization of life. I've had to do that as a kid, have you?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Riverside Rednek 59,316
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min kent 695,378
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 29 min Libs R Dumbacrats 3
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 1 hr How does it feel 93
topix is a joke and unfair to the people who s... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ricky F 27
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr verykinky 446,246
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 15 hr Doctor REALITY 38
More from around the web