Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#608447 Mar 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yh, I told u this before, booze brain!
I know what hadda is, i was takin' the mick!
You're takin the...

OH!

Sorry, I thought you said something else :)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#608448 Mar 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
U tell 'em Mylan!! Go Mylan Goooooo!
U know what gets on my nerves about people who eat meet? when they say "we r eating meat to keep animal population in check". Why the hell can't they just say we eat it coz we LOVE the taste! u know, it's not difficult to say!
Our farmed pig population is getting out of hand again.

Make some more of that awful bacon! I'll eat it for the good of the ecosystem!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608449 Mar 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
the destruction of American freedom.
Seriously, take a pill. You're drowning in the kool-aid. Americas freedom is not in jeopardy. There are other things going on in this country that will effect Americans much more. If you really love this country you might want to care about IT instead of just one non-existent issue.

Location hidden

#608450 Mar 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Pepper spray is illegal?!?!?!?!?
Dayum....
I'd rather have a sharp knife anyways.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#608451 Mar 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What? r u comparing yourself to a tiger? hehehehe
No but they are like me :)

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#608452 Mar 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, take a pill. You're drowning in the kool-aid. Americas freedom is not in jeopardy. There are other things going on in this country that will effect Americans much more. If you really love this country you might want to care about IT instead of just one non-existent issue.
No I don't drink your kool aid. Stfu

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#608453 Mar 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayum....
It's not in India but it is here in England, i think it is!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608454 Mar 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
! I can't believe these humans don't understand that by eating the animal u r eating the drugs too,
Yes it's amazing how oblivious they seem to be to that fact. Just so that you know GMO veggies are just as toxic. Europe is much more aware of this than Americans are. The corn is is completely destroyed. Soy is almost as bad now.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#608455 Mar 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayum....
Clem's in the UK. You can be arrested for fighting off a mugger with harsh language.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608457 Mar 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ya, me too.

But with all the crazies comin outta the closet these days, Mrs Redneck has a key chain pepper spray just in case.

If it was legal to carry a gun in CA, she would do that instead.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608458 Mar 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
that
I know, right? You make a good point...

Location hidden

#608459 Mar 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Our farmed pig population is getting out of hand again.
Make some more of that awful bacon! I'll eat it for the good of the ecosystem!!!
Don't make me call my teddy army! u'll be in serious sh*t if i do, they been trained by the 1 and only master Yoda!!!! He's so cute, don't u think?

Location hidden

#608460 Mar 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
But they're illegal!!!

Location hidden

#608461 Mar 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No but they are like me :)
U know, I love tigers, i think they're adorable!!:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608462 Mar 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clem's in the UK. You can be arrested for fighting off a mugger with harsh language.
Oh...

I guess it's best that way.

Don't wanna injure the poor lil armed assailant rapist junkie....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#608463 Mar 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not in India but it is here in England, i think it is!
You need to get the hell outta that shit hole.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#608464 Mar 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, those poor animals! I can't believe these humans don't understand that by eating the animal u r eating the drugs too, of course it gonna effect your body! But what can we do, they don't listen!
Plants contain many of the same "drugs" you worry about as well, as a matter of fact they contain more. In animals they react with the other active chemicals, which result in inert chemicals by the time you get them, but plants actually store these chemicals in their fibrous materials, you ingest the raw and pure chemicals. "Organic" chemicals are even worse, the inorganic ones are designed to dissipate quickly, before the food is consumed, the organic ones are more volatile and dangerous to humans, and they don't dissipate quickly. If you're going to buy into some extreme, an all meat, no organic, diet is the better of them.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#608465 Mar 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Clem's in the UK. You can be arrested for fighting off a mugger with harsh language.
well when she ask if I wanted to go clubbing, I didn't know what she really meant , osssifer :)

Location hidden

#608466 Mar 6, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it's amazing how oblivious they seem to be to that fact. Just so that you know GMO veggies are just as toxic. Europe is much more aware of this than Americans are. The corn is is completely destroyed. Soy is almost as bad now.
Yh we r, that's why my mummy grows fruit and veg in the garden, but it's not possible to grow everything, but u can try to reduce the things u buy from shops! And also try and buy organic food.

Location hidden

#608467 Mar 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Don't make me call my teddy army! u'll be in serious sh*t if i do, they been trained by the 1 and only master Yoda!!!! He's so cute, don't u think?
Do they wield Love Sabers?

I do... and the force is strong with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min ROCCO 64,203
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 min Eagle 12 9,377
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Regina 654,218
Gays snapchat usernames 18 min Timmberg97 19
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min who 281,905
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min Annaleigh 106,562
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,590
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 1 hr Tony 44
More from around the web