|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
who is anna?
and i don't have to KNOW the men of the bible personally
to trust what they said, because it stands to reason that if they (more than one or two or three) witnessed it, and recorded it, and thousands of years later the prophecys came to pass, and the word of the bible CONTINUES to hold the number one position of credibility that it always has, then i can know it is right.
I have that assurance based on fulfillment, and archaeology discovery and personal experience in my own life and heart.
FAITH FAITH FAITH..........
is so much more powerful than doubt doubt doubt.
Your dementia is getting worse.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I never mentioned attire.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> ...If it were not for the curiosity of men we would not have light bulbs and thong bikinis....
Never mentioned attire...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
Movie. "The Final Frontier."
Thanks. Ordered.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Technically they don't reason because they can't reason
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I find that extremely offensive.
She's speaking from personal experience. After all, she'd much rather humiliate herself than defend herself.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 19 and I seem to be doing OK. Perhaps your reasoning on the subject is being affected by the deterioration of your prefrontal cortex due to age. You'll have to take that up with evolution or "god".
River Tam, if you are 19 and seem to be doing ok, then you are pretty normal, because most of us when we were 19 thought we were doing ok. In fact likely most of us thought we knew everything and had more sense and understanding about most things than most older people did.

Academically, at least, when and where I was raised we likely did have more academic knowledge than most of the older people we knew, because we had many more years of current education, and many of the older people had very little formal education.

However, as we went past 19 and went on to higher education, or into the work world, and started dealing with everyday responsibilities, families, work, loss of jobs, bad health, broken relationships, whatever, the older we got the less we knew, and the more we realized just how lacking we were at 19.

That is not to say being 19 is a negative, because many at that age are willing to try new things, and don't fear failure, and generally will do things that older wiser people won't, and often that can be of great benefit (it certainly is a great way to get people into wars).

However, when one gets to old age or near old age, and assuming you have not got one of the terrible degenerative brain ailments, such as Alzheimer's, dementia, etc., then one begins to realize that there is still so much more to know that you still haven't learned and won't have enough years left to learn it, and that at 19 you knew only a very tiny bit about what there is to know about everything.

It is still good to be 19, and in many ways, I wish I was still, and except when I look in a mirror, or try to do some of the physical things I could do at 19 and now find them too difficult, I don't feel any different than I did when I was 19. One big difference is that I see 19 year old people as being extremely young now, whereas before I was 19 and when I was 19 I thought 19 year olds were very grown up.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
life doesnt prove gods
they are just human inventions
www.godchecker.com
I wouldn't be too sure EVIL. It would be best to say :
We BELIEVE that they may be human inventions based on the information we presently have.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
the facts are there.
where you keep missing the boat is that you think it is someone elses responsibility to prove GOD to you.
how utterly foolish. If God needed to be proven He wouldn't be GOD
He has set His proof right before your very eyes.
HE shows Himself all thru out creation
He sent His word
He has proven Himself thru out all of history to man.
and why do you think SOME men see it, while others never do?
It is a war that began in the heavens long before earth was formed.
a battle between good and evil.
You have said absolutely nothing in that post that you can back up with fact; not one single thing.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait ... you used a blog as a source? You're standards of evidence are inversely proportional to reality.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Fk off tranny.
Translation: "KK is right, but I haven't the strength of character to admit it. My hate trumps your logic."

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you're talking about. There's a client of mine. Much younger, she's absolutely beautifully stunning, absolutely gorgeous shape and killer green hazel eyes. She has already stated her intentions for me and was quite open and graphic about it. Was it an ego boost for me?
You betcha! It is a very seductive, alluring and sexually supercharged situation with her telling me about her fantasies and my role in them. But then again I had to wonder what a stunningly beautiful and successful 22 year old would want with a middle aged guy like me....
In not in bad shape. Actually I'm in great shape.
But the fact remains that as much as the body is willing, and .....oh boy is it ever... The mind must take over the emotions. One must do what is right.
It's the right and honorable thing to do.
Games like those are temporary.
About 500G bank account and you got instant sex appeal.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Kaitlin the Wolf Bitch wrote:
Translation:
Only a conservitard like you needs everything translated. LOL...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>It took me a while, but I learned how to raise either eyebrow.
Hehehe.
Mine got stuck, now everybody think i look funny :(

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> About 500G bank account and you got instant sex appeal.
You think she looked at my bank account .....?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man....., I remember standing in line outside the old Fox Theater waiting for the doors to open back in the early 70's to see it. All I remember is that then I didn't care for the singing, but loved the purple and white good and plenty.
I'll bet those guy actors loved wearing those dresses too?

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
River Tam, if you are 19 and seem to be doing ok, then you are pretty normal, because most of us when we were 19 thought we were doing ok. In fact likely most of us thought we knew everything and had more sense and understanding about most things than most older people did.
Academically, at least, when and where I was raised we likely did have more academic knowledge than most of the older people we knew, because we had many more years of current education, and many of the older people had very little formal education.
However, as we went past 19 and went on to higher education, or into the work world, and started dealing with everyday responsibilities, families, work, loss of jobs, bad health, broken relationships, whatever, the older we got the less we knew, and the more we realized just how lacking we were at 19.
That is not to say being 19 is a negative, because many at that age are willing to try new things, and don't fear failure, and generally will do things that older wiser people won't, and often that can be of great benefit (it certainly is a great way to get people into wars).
However, when one gets to old age or near old age, and assuming you have not got one of the terrible degenerative brain ailments, such as Alzheimer's, dementia, etc., then one begins to realize that there is still so much more to know that you still haven't learned and won't have enough years left to learn it, and that at 19 you knew only a very tiny bit about what there is to know about everything.
It is still good to be 19, and in many ways, I wish I was still, and except when I look in a mirror, or try to do some of the physical things I could do at 19 and now find them too difficult, I don't feel any different than I did when I was 19. One big difference is that I see 19 year old people as being extremely young now, whereas before I was 19 and when I was 19 I thought 19 year olds were very grown up.
Hi. I'm River. I'm not sure if we've conversed before.

I've read some of your posts and I've enjoyed some of them.

For this one, I'm gonna have to go with the Magic 8 Ball to try to determine what thefuck you just said.

OK?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
You think she looked at my bank account .....?
Sure all the girls that like dirty old men do. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I'm River. I'm not sure if we've conversed before.
I've read some of your posts and I've enjoyed some of them.
For this one, I'm gonna have to go with the Magic 8 Ball to try to determine what thefuck you just said.
OK?
He said "Luke, I am your father"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure all the girls that like dirty old men do. lol
I take offense to that.......
I showered this morning....lol!

Do you know how easy it would be to be a dirty old man?
It's like a fight between the carnal and the righteous way. It's hard. It's difficult. It's maddening.

But that's life I suppose. I've always believed if you do right, you never have to look over your shoulder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I take offense to that.......
I showered this morning....lol!
Do you know how easy it would be to be a dirty old man?
It's like a fight between the carnal and the righteous way. It's hard. It's difficult. It's maddening.
But that's life I suppose. I've always believed if you do right, you never have to look over your shoulder.
I was just joking with you Al , but it's sorta true.
I know this one guy who's wife is 30 years younger than him.
Her prenuptial was 1 mil a year till she had a little girl.
He boosted it up to 6 a year. She looks just like Barbie.

“To Eff The Ineffable”

Since: Nov 12

Wailuku

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>

It is a war that began in the heavens long before earth was formed.
a battle between good and evil.
L. Ron Hubbard was right! WE're merely pawns in a war between ETs.

“I won, I won, I won!!!”

Since: Mar 11

Who? Me, me, me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
And yet you have no sex drive eh? Women have estrogen, which is an equivalent to testerone, which causes sexual desire just as much
Men and women both have estrogen and testosterone. Men have more of the latter, women more of the former. In both sexes, it is the testosterone that increases sex drive, among other hormones. Estrogen diminishes the production of testosterone, so I'd imagine that as a consequence, it diminishes sex drive - at least, in men. In women, it's more complex, with progesterone and LHRH (leutinizing hormone release hormone), among other hormones, cycling and affecting the sex drive.

Anyways, if you inject testosterone into either sex, it increases libido.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 577,241 - 577,260 of716,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

394 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 255,611
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 36 min howisthat 240
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 39 min hail 151
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 40 min sanju 31
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 44 min Johnny 1,394
Wedding silks 1 hr Rohini 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 3,867
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr andet1987 93,157
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 529,748
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr The Awakener 171,399
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000