Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#608237 Mar 5, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't eat natural food.
Have you thought about it? Most people die of natural causes......
Sounds like there's a correlation going on there......
Eating wild game is not a good idea.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/madcow/deadly...

And sometimes food is falsely labeled "organic", like when a health food store labels kelp organic. Think about it; how can anything growing in our polluted oceans honestly be labeled organic? Consumers can be such naive suckers.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608238 Mar 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
It doesn't work in other countries either.
The United States has the highest rate of gun ownership in the world. And it has the highest rate of homicides among advanced countries. Imagine that. Japan has an average of 2, yes only 2 gun deaths per year. Seems to work pretty good over there. America has more than that many every DAY. Your delusion probably hates that fact huh? That's rhetorical.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#608239 Mar 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Eating wild game is not a good idea.
What about wild feline?

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#608240 Mar 5, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The United States has the highest rate of gun ownership in the world. And it has the highest rate of homicides among advanced countries. Imagine that. Japan has an average of 2, yes only 2 gun deaths per year. Seems to work pretty good over there. America has more than that many every DAY. Your delusion probably hates that fact huh? That's rhetorical.
Japan has a different kind of people, so does England.
The truth is ...

But while Japan may be a gun-banner's dream, it's a civil libertarian's nightmare. Japan's low crime rate has almost nothing to do with gun control, and everything to do with people control. Americans, used to their own traditions of freedom, would not accept Japan's system of people controls and gun controls.

http://www.davekopel.com/2A/Foreign/Japan-Gun...

The solution is simple, get your ass on the boat to Japan.
Don't come back either.

“Proud Member”

#608241 Mar 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Eating wild game is not a good idea.
http://www.organicconsumers.org/madcow/deadly...
And sometimes food is falsely labeled "organic", like when a health food store labels kelp organic. Think about it; how can anything growing in our polluted oceans honestly be labeled organic? Consumers can be such naive suckers.
According to your article, people in Great Britain were infected en-mass with the disease one hunter "may" have gotten from game. But there is no conclusion he did get it from game. So you are less safe buying grocery store meat because the contaminated meat is distributed far and wide.

All in all wild game is healthier than processed stuff , its free from hormones and has less than 10% the fat content of grocery store meats. And farm raised fish are yuck , but those white bass are yummy, and catfish nuggets when prepared right doesn't even taste like fish. No fishy taste at all. Wild pig is excellent and the turkeys like no store bought crap. Wild game is the best food you can eat. Deer sausage is the best sausage in the world.
Nope you'll have a hard sell to convince people otherwise too.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#608242 Mar 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is ...
But while Japan may be a gun-banner's dream, it's a civil libertarian's nightmare. Japan's low crime rate has almost nothing to do with gun control, and everything to do with people control. Americans, used to their own traditions of freedom, would not accept Japan's system of people controls and gun controls.
http://www.davekopel.com/2A/Foreign/Japan-Gun...
Don't come back either.
Aura, I understand and respect your point of view.

But you'll have to admit, the last part of your post is pretty harsh.

:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#608243 Mar 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Different kind of people huh? You mean they have common sense, or do they have two heads and breath fire? LOL...
But while Japan may be a gun-banner's dream, it's a civil libertarian's nightmare.
So you're claiming that it's not a democracy? Ever been there? Ever know anyone directly who lived there? Ever live in England? Suppose that's not a democracy either huh? So your "solution" is to "justify" your delusion right? Instead of trying to use a link to a BIASED right wind NRA member like dave kopel maybe try researching it in a unbiased way. Aww... wait, that would make too much sense huh? Thought so.
Typical SELFISH gun nut response. All you losers care about is what YOU want and forget what the rest of the country wants huh? LOL...

“Proud Member”

#608244 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aura, I understand and respect your point of view.
But you'll have to admit, the last part of your post is pretty harsh.
:)
Yes it is , but if he likes it there ......
What is he waiting for?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#608245 Mar 5, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The United States has the highest rate of gun ownership in the world. And it has the highest rate of homicides among advanced countries. Imagine that. Japan has an average of 2, yes only 2 gun deaths per year. Seems to work pretty good over there. America has more than that many every DAY. Your delusion probably hates that fact huh? That's rhetorical.
Yup, but they have a higher death rate in Japan due to knives and swords than we do here. I guess it just depends in the weapon of choice.

“Proud Member”

#608246 Mar 5, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Different kind of people huh? You mean they have common sense, or do they have two heads and breath fire? LOL...
<quoted text>
So you're claiming that it's not a democracy? Ever been there? Ever know anyone directly who lived there? Ever live in England? Suppose that's not a democracy either huh? So your "solution" is to "justify" your delusion right? Instead of trying to use a link to a BIASED right wind NRA member like dave kopel maybe try researching it in a unbiased way. Aww... wait, that would make too much sense huh? Thought so.
<quoted text>Typical SELFISH gun nut response. All you losers care about is what YOU want and forget what the rest of the country wants huh? LOL...
For 300 years we have been a gun culture in America, we are also the worlds largest manufacturer of them. As the article said , guns were our first major export. My family and everyone's family I know has owned them forever. Guns in themselves are not a problem, but poverty is , and sometimes that can cause people to become outlaws with guns.

In the last 20 years , society has created disturbed youth who are brain dead to violence. This needs to be addressed and dealt with. But you can't change our culture and expect to reap a good result.
In truth I know hundreds of people who own guns and none of them has committed murder. The most of all gun crimes are in the mega metropolis areas where poverty is high, cure the poverty and cure half the crime.

No I'm not a gun nut Mylan , but like I said these problems are far removed from where I am. In fact there is no problem around here, not one school shooting , no mass killing of any kind.
Yes there are a few murders , but nothing like the bad stuff you see in the news in California and other places. Maybe whats wrong is the way you people raise your children, because as far as I'm concerned there isn't a problem. So why would we need to conform to
rules that don't even apply to us?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#608247 Mar 5, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Really? How many of those happen every year? Let's compare numbers.
We should ban doctors.
• 12,000 deaths per year due to unnecessary surgery

• 7000 deaths per year due to medication errors in hospitals

• 20,000 deaths per year due to other errors in hospitals

• 80,000 deaths per year due to infections in hospitals

• 106,000 deaths per year due to negative effects of drugs
endtime

AOL

#608249 Mar 5, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#608250 Mar 5, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't eat natural food.
Have you thought about it? Most people die of natural causes......
Sounds like there's a correlation going on there......
Exactly. I only eat plastic sprinkled with nuclear waste. I should be good for about 20,000 years.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#608251 Mar 6, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
how dumb can you go?
i am sure you will continue to show me.
"give me your money or i will shoot you in the head"?
well snorky, that is a free will choice
smart people would give the money and NOT get shot.
so they can live.
"accept God and walk in rightness and accept His love and mercy, or reject God and spend eternity in hell"?
smart people accept God and LIVE.
stupid people reject God and go to hell.
yes, FREE WILL.
So yer god is a armed robber or extortionist huh?

Yeah...I kin see the parallel there.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#608252 Mar 6, 2013
USG wrote:
<quoted text>
So life just appeared one day?
Yut! That's right...

I jist woked up one day---an there I was!
gihhid

Rochester, PA

#608253 Mar 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Ok heres proof,,,God was Human like all Humans and died like Humans
now hes rotten to the Bones

“When you treat people as they ”

treat you they get offended.

#608254 Mar 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Christine he is proof the English have their share of loopy people too.
Christine knows this, there are still a few christians about, even in the UK

#608255 Mar 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you couldn't come up with any viable statistics!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaaaa... .
Loser.
WTF are you talking about? Let me REPEAT - Einstien – as stated in that post that you seem to have wet yourself laughing at, I presume suimply from deliberate ignorance but for the hard of understanding such as yourself E=MC^2

You knew no such thing, you guessed after the fact and you are a liar, that is already proven and now confirmed

Have you lost it (again) or have you stopped, against doctors orders, taking your olanzapine

You are a liar for your god, a plagiarist and a hypocrite

#608256 Mar 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite.
You are a liar for your god, a plagiarist and a hypocrite

#608257 Mar 6, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That bitch never calls anybody else out for using googled images as their avatars. Go back to smoking your sausage you freaking hypocrite.
Oh my dearest honeybitch, I called you out because you are a hypocritical moron who was accusing other people of exactly what you are guilty of. Not my problem that you are a plagiarist and by definition a hypocrite

With a bad case of aspurger’s on top of schizophrenia and paranoia

You don’t like comeback then I suggest you don’t pee into the wind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 70,371
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min hojo 658,492
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 23 min ImFree2Choose 3,008
Ben rice 30 min git-r-done 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min Rider on the Storm 183,449
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 1 hr Amazingfunlad 23
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 282,915
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Johnny 4,946
More from around the web