Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#607646 Mar 3, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetheart!!:-)
The world is exactly the same as it was before. Evil just takes on another form, that's all!
Nice to be called sweetheart even if at 66 it means that the 'sweetheart' is all the sweetness I would get from a woman who could be my granddaughter. The heartbreak of getting old and still having a young mind.

There are lots of evil people in the world, hon, and humans have much better technology today than ever before so we could easily reduce the world population very quickly if some maniac got in control of that technology, but aside from that, really the only place in North America that is having a huge amount of killing is Mexico.

Canada hasn't had to beat up on the USA since the war of 1812, which was finally settled as a draw rather than Britain bringing in more forces and taking over the whole country - what would Canada want with the USA anyway, other than getting to the sunny beaches in winter without having to go through customs?

Canada is a wonderful country only a tiny part of which I have actually seen. Most of Europe has been at peace since WWII, whereas throughout past history the various countries were always at war with one another. We just need to get Asia and
Africa to get their act together, which I admit is a difficult task, since they contain the majority of the world population, and many of their countries don't seem to want peace.

Perhaps by now you see that I don't have a clue what I am talking about. But I do like to ramble, and the attention of a pretty young woman, or pretty older woman for that matter.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607647 Mar 3, 2013
boooots wrote:
Canada hasn't had to beat up on the USA since the war of 1812, which was finally settled as a draw rather than Britain bringing in more forces and taking over the whole country - what would Canada want with the USA anyway, other than getting to the sunny beaches in winter without having to go through customs?
Is that all America is to you, sunny beaches?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#607648 Mar 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wool Bitch wrote:
Do try to come up with an original insult.
Thanks, but if I want any lip out of you, I'll peel it off my zipper, loser.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#607649 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Hey, they never said if she got that guys number....
Poor girl, now she doesnt have a date.
On the serious side, could you imagine how you would feel if you texted a loved one and found out that the text was the reason that people died in a car accident? I think more new laws went into effect this month regarding texting while driving. They should have a commercial like the UK has here in the states. For biological reasons I don't think anyone under 21 should be allowed to drive. Because of that biological reason car accidents are the leading cause of teen deaths.

http://www.adcouncil.org/Our-Work/Current-Wor...

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/apr/16/car-acci...

I commend Ford for coming up with the SYNC system whose primary reason is to help keep the drivers eyes on the road. They have won so many awards and now other car companies are following them. The new SYNC system is really amazing. I just wish they'd make it more user upgradable.

http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm...

Location hidden

#607650 Mar 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>On the serious side, could you imagine how you would feel if you texted a loved one and found out that the text was the reason that people died in a car accident? I think more new laws went into effect this month regarding texting while driving. They should have a commercial like the UK has here in the states. For biological reasons I don't think anyone under 21 should be allowed to drive. Because of that biological reason car accidents are the leading cause of teen deaths.
http://www.adcouncil.org/Our-Work/Current-Wor...
http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/apr/16/car-acci...
I commend Ford for coming up with the SYNC system whose primary reason is to help keep the drivers eyes on the road. They have won so many awards and now other car companies are following them. The new SYNC system is really amazing. I just wish they'd make it more user upgradable.
http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm...
This is a topic I absolutely agree wiht you on.

Texting & driving is so stupid, I can't believe they even had to think about making it a law. I don't text n drive, ever. Hell, I don't even text, except to my wife & my brother...

You can spot them texters real easy, they swerve on the road much like a drunk driver. I always just back off.

I don't think these new cars should have that stupid tv screen on the dash, it's a major distraction - whether it be a map, music, a text, or even sometimes it's a real tv...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#607651 Mar 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
All those planets, stars and galaxies certainly don't seem to be shootin' off in all directions; they appear to be moving outward from one central point.
Right...
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/04/...
...sure it is.

How's that old maxim go(?)..."It's better to remain silent than open your mouth and prove how stupid you are"

Buy a muzzle; it'll be the most worthwhile purchase you'll ever make.

Location hidden

#607652 Mar 3, 2013
Jackson wrote:
All religion has done is start wars and problems
Right. Poor, picked on China had to tell those self-immolators to stop embarrassing them by dying like that. After all, China only out numbers them by about 2 billion to 1.

Location hidden

#607653 Mar 3, 2013
Jackson wrote:
We should just stop arguing its never going to end because people with religious beliefs can never be changed as they grew up with it
STFU shadow puppet.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#607654 Mar 3, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Otay
Love
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#607655 Mar 3, 2013
endtime wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
Anti-Christ means against killing Christ.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#607656 Mar 3, 2013
Jackson wrote:
Jesus has 2 dads and his mother is a virgin how does that work?
poor joe, the worlds most famous cuckold

Location hidden

#607657 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Big Bang is a theory, not a fact.
Unless the scientific community can come to an absolute on it, it will always be a theory.
(Cue the "it's a scientific theory, but just a regular theory" argument...)
the Big Bang hypothesis, is an outdated religious explanation of the origin of the universe.

I see you have no idea what a scientific "theory" is.

If you had any education or intellect, you would be less an idiot.

Location hidden

#607658 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
"And there's even a website to prove it!"
ahhhh

the website actually exists.

no god has touched it

Location hidden

#607660 Mar 3, 2013
biturbo wrote:
Are you lot still ranting on about man written books?
http://news.discovery.com/human/atheist-wears...
all praise

FSM

the one true God
The Expert

Redding, CA

#607661 Mar 3, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-Christ means against killing Christ.
No it doesn't.

Location hidden

#607663 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all America is to you, sunny beaches?
and vile, warmongerin, gun totin, Xtians

Location hidden

#607664 Mar 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the Big Bang hypothesis, is an outdated religious explanation of the origin of the universe.
I see you have no idea what a scientific "theory" is.
If you had any education or intellect, you would be less an idiot.
There it is!

THe good ole atheist cop-out "You can't understand!"

Location hidden

#607665 Mar 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhh
the website actually exists.
no god has touched it
Prove it.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#607666 Mar 3, 2013
Jackson wrote:
All religion has done is start wars and problems
Religion is the belief in God?
Or the way you believe in God?

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#607667 Mar 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
God will decide what he or She wants on her own.
As for me, I happen to believe in self-defense. I am very pro-choice, and people have a right to choose for themselves whether or not to own a firearm and I don't believe the government has a right to take away that choice. Especially if it's Constitutionally guaranteed.
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> so you don't care what god thinks and you call scaring people with guns "self defence"
You find the idea of self-defense "scary?"

Okay.

If you should be attacked by a rapist, you should:

1. Humiliate yourself by pissing yourself to *maybe* discourage your attacker.

2. Humiliate yourself by crapping yourself to *maybe* discourage your attacker.

3. Humiliate yourself by vomiting all over yourself to *maybe* discourage your attacker.

4. Blow a whistle, and hope your attacker does not grab it from you and break your hand and/or arm.

5. Look for a call box while your attacker patiently waits.

6. Run to a "safe" zone, whatever that is, and hope your determined criminal attacker does not follow you, chase you down, and attack you.(By the way; these are all recommended by the Brady Campaign Aganist Handgun Violence.)

But don't you *DARE* defend yourself; to the libtard ACLU gun control crowd, that's morally and ethically wrong. After all, your attacker isn't really guilty of anything until you're dead and he's been convicted by a court of law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 36,859
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 95,412
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Oxbow 542,017
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min onemale 259,114
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min Student 38,687
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 50 min bacon hater 1,084
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 1,805
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seraphima 600,977
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••