Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#607594 Mar 2, 2013
I've done my damage; I gotta run.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#607595 Mar 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It needs to warm water and dip their fingers in it. After they pee themselves take the water away and wait for all the fun to begin when they wake up, especially if you pretend that you don't know. Redneck does this without the warm water :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FfJkn9D50t4XX
LOL! thanks for the info!

Location hidden

#607596 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a guy?
You hear that LL? It's your dream come true!
Why? Is LL gay? I thought he didn't like gay people, hypocrite!!!
Jackson

Jarrow, UK

#607597 Mar 2, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
I've done my damage; I gotta run.
really your trying to scare people into your beliefs with guns! I don't think that's what god would of wanted

Location hidden

#607598 Mar 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL it makes me laugh just thinking about you laughing while you were doing it.
I know someone who did it to someone and they went to work that way. His boss was usually a strict person, but even he was laughing over it.
LOL! That's so true, one of my nicknames is ping pong, coz i laugh too much and it hurts around my ribs and i can't stand still, i go up, down, up, down!

Man, i don't think i'm that evil, imagine if someone had a job interview or something important like that and u do that to someone....LOL!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#607599 Mar 2, 2013
That applies to you, too
You wish.
I always like it on top.
I'm not at all surprised, it's like they say "sh_t floats to the top" LOL....

Location hidden

#607600 Mar 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Why? Is LL gay? I thought he didn't like gay people, hypocrite!!!
Do yourself a favor, anything redneck says take with a grain of salt...

Location hidden

#607601 Mar 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
my nicknames is ping pong, coz i laugh too much and it hurts around my ribs and i can't stand still, i go up, down, up, down!
LOL that is so funny. Would love to see you laughing while jumping on a trampoline...:p

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607602 Mar 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's right you gullible bonehead. Just a little experiment to PROVE how you can get ANY predispositioned religious person to believe almost anything, and then all the other religious boneheads just follow in line, like ducks. LOL..... You see, they don't need proof, they just TALK THEMSELVES into believing things. LOL.... So funny. All those posts you and your delusional meatheads acting like you knew what you were talking about, but the FACT is you didn't have a clue, not a clue, and no one had to do anything except watch you hang yourself with your own rope. Your religion is like that. Too funny....
Sorry, MrMrs... A chick with a dick is still a chick.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#607604 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
One observable fact, thanks to the Hubble Telescope, is that our universe is apparently expanding from a central point.
"Apparently" isn't good enough to be fact.

Location hidden

#607605 Mar 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Do yourself a favor, anything redneck says take with a grain of salt...
LOL! I WAS JOKING!

Location hidden

#607606 Mar 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL that is so funny. Would love to see you laughing while jumping on a trampoline...:p
#

lol, i would probably fall off and break a bone!

What's really dangerous is that i laugh when i drive, omg, i f*ckin' end up taking my eyes off the road, but i can't control myself coz the radio people r soooo funny!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#607607 Mar 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I WAS JOKING!
You'll have to explain that "J" word to her, Mylan's pretty dense.

Location hidden

#607608 Mar 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to explain that "J" word to her, Mylan's pretty dense.
U think Mylan's pretty?

I knew there was something goin' on!

Location hidden

#607609 Mar 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
What's really dangerous is that i laugh when i drive, omg, i f*ckin' end up taking my eyes off the road, but i can't control myself coz the radio people r soooo funny!
please either listen to something else or try to control yourself while driving. You could get seriously hurt. I know this commercial is about texting, but it's also about taking your eyes off of the road while driving. Just ONE second could make all the difference. It's very realistic. Watch it and try to remember it while you're driving and PLEASE be safe!

Location hidden

#607610 Mar 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I knew there was something goin' on!
The only thing going on with redneck is lightbulbs...

Location hidden

#607611 Mar 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>please either listen to something else or try to control yourself while driving. You could get seriously hurt. I know this commercial is about texting, but it's also about taking your eyes off of the road while driving. Just ONE second could make all the difference. It's very realistic. Watch it and try to remember it while you're driving and PLEASE be safe!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pubTiDCEVZ8XX
O MY GOD! That was horrible!

People r too stupid, i've seen people smoking, eating and checking their face in the mirror while they r driving, it's scary!

Location hidden

#607612 Mar 2, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing going on with redneck is lightbulbs...
LOL, that is so funny.....I have no idea what that means!

Goodnite my sweethearts!!!

!!XOXOX!!

Location hidden

#607613 Mar 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
O MY GOD! That was horrible!
Anyone who has been in a accident will tell you how real that commercial is. Always better to be safe than sorry.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#607614 Mar 2, 2013
Imagine how hard it must be for atheists to try to make themselves believe that God isn't REAL when their WIVES,people who just happen to be CREATED by G-O-D,walk around all PREGNANT until that BABY pops out into the world. I mean,can't you just hear one of them trying to 'rebuke the Holy Spirit' when He CONVICTS them with all of the REAL EVIDENCE of the REALITY of His being?? Such MISERY,huh??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min who 265,575
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 5 min sam 55
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Oxbow 560,631
Designer sarees Online 1 hr fan 4
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 1 hr daveo69 72
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr JpostNewsYTube 605,379
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr JpostNewsYTube 175,788
Gay snapchat names 9 hr boygyhoy 183
More from around the web