Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#607813 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! And agree! More than a handful is a waste..
I meant a quantity of titties......
(not size)
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ Shakespeare

Quantity was definitely not a plus in my 7th grade girls' locker room. Bleh. I've seen tatas that looked clinically depressed and if their owners hadn't been such hateful bytches I would've felt sorry for them. Gym class is where we learn who the alphas are.

Location hidden

#607814 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lafavre lied that her victim tried to rape him. One women even lied that a 16 year old boy raped her, but she later admitted to lying.
Society does tend to frown more on older women having sex with younger guys than older guys having sex with younger women. Then there's the teacher/student taboo added in which is illegal. If I'd gone into teaching I'd never consider getting into that situation. Too many legal ramifications. 8^/

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#607817 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
The teenage brain gets bigger, but overal the brain always developes and forms more connections.
Maintaining connections and repairing damaged areas is NOT the same thing as growing an entirely new frontal lobe. Babies, children and teens do not have a developed frontal lobe. Adults do.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607818 Mar 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>While I don't respect you as a person, I do respect your good sense of humor. Always have.
You don't respect me as a person????

'_'

A single tear rolls down my cheek...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#607819 Mar 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ Shakespeare
Quantity was definitely not a plus in my 7th grade girls' locker room. Bleh. I've seen tatas that looked clinically depressed and if their owners hadn't been such hateful bytches I would've felt sorry for them. Gym class is where we learn who the alphas are.
Ya, I know. But like Ron White said "Once you've seen one woman naked......you wanna see them all naked."

Location hidden

#607820 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean older women are frowned on when the poor boy is called lucky?
If a man did that with a girl, he would be locked up for life!
Geez, what world do YOU live in? FYI, there are quite a few teenage boys who would love to have a teacher with "benefits". "Those" boys are never going to cry rape. The number of women who force guys into sex is extremely low compared to the number of men who assault females. I blame it on the testosterone that men carry inside them. Guys with lower levels are not as likely to be aggressive as those with high levels. It's why you don't hear of all that many 80 year old men attacking women.
You write like all older men go to jail for sleeping with young girls. Wow. Wake up dude.
Typically, society expects a female to treat a younger male in a maternal fashion. That construct falls apart when a younger male seduces an older woman. I've been there. I know how it works.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#607821 Mar 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Society does tend to frown more on older women having sex with younger guys than older guys having sex with younger women. Then there's the teacher/student taboo added in which is illegal. If I'd gone into teaching I'd never consider getting into that situation. Too many legal ramifications. 8^/
Yup.

For some reason, the male teacher that screws his minor student is labeled as a sick pedophile (which is true), but the female teacher that does the same "needs help"...

It's a bass ackwards world we live in.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#607822 Mar 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask about something that evolved as a much higher rate, like the flu. You do realize that "flu" and "cold" are generic layman names, right? Each influenza is a unique species, and each new species is an evolutionary step. When the virus takes on enough new characteristics, they will make a new phyla for it. That's how it works, but that line is arbitrary, the people in charge of naming things just chose that as the boundary, basically. Is a lion a Maine coon? Is a chihuahua a wolf? These are different species, related and similar, but different, and we know the evolutionary lineages of these, they are within recorded history. So when did the caracal stop being a caracal and become the siamese?
so then if diseases continue to merely 'evolve' into something greater and different, then we can know that there will never be a disease free world......no real cure for all disease will ever be complete.

and a wolf, a jackal, a dog, are not different 'species'
they are different KINDS of the same species.

you have male and female humans.
different but both are still human.

a lion, a lepard, a tiger, a cat.......... same spieces, but different "KINDS" of that specific species.

Location hidden

#607825 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I know. But like Ron White said "Once you've seen one woman naked......you wanna see them all naked."
C' est la vie!

Such is life!

If it were not for the curiosity of men we would not have light bulbs and thong bikinis.

Viva la difference! Thank God for the little boys that live in the minds of men!

Location hidden

#607826 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
For some reason, the male teacher that screws his minor student is labeled as a sick pedophile (which is true), but the female teacher that does the same "needs help"...
It's a bass ackwards world we live in.
It's wrong, either way.

Location hidden

#607827 Mar 4, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. Even with free will, humans can only choose to do or be that which your god created (according to your religion).
So, in order to choose to be evil, the concept of evil had to be created by your god.
are you seriously telling me you don't know what free will is?

let me TRY another angle here, see if this simplifies it for you

there is light, and there is darkness.

darkness is the absence of light
light is the absence of darkness.

think on that a moment..........

God is light, and truth, and rightness
if God is not present you have the opposite in place
darkness, wrongness and evil.

God created you, with a mind, a conscience and free will.
He didn't create robots. He created humans with a free will.
you have a free will TO CHOOSE what YOU think and what YOU do.
He does not make you do anything.

without God there is no light, no rightness, and no goodness
so when you choose to reject God, you embrace the opposite.
Cause that is what you have of the only 2 choices.
He did not create evil
He merely allows it FOR A TIME to serve a greater purpose which is to weed out the good from the bad, the wheat from the tare, the light from the darkness.

If you cuss someone out, thats not God
thats you choosing to behave wrongly and with iniquity and wickedness.
God didn't create us to be wicked.

If we are not responsible for what we do, then God couldn't judge us accordingly to what we do.
thats why He gave us free will.

God created the oceans that run deep, does that mean you are suppose to jump in and drown yourself simply because the ocean is there?

Location hidden

#607830 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Teenage boys aren't fully open, fool, like all people that age who don't have confidence yet! Look here, many boys end up feeling uncomfortable later on, it would be different when they are in it.
Kids say and assume things they don't really know.
And you are in your 30's, and a guy who is only 20 can sedduce you? Pathetic of you!
Testerone is not what influences men, it is only the will to do it.
I think you would change your tune if a highly attractive, 17 year old girl was following you around, "creating opportunities" to touch you, eyes shining with lust...

Location hidden

#607831 Mar 4, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you simply need to look at the post and page # I provided you in the post to which you just responded, O Vacuous One.
At page 1143, post #24360:
Honeysuckler_Rose wrote:
apparently you only understand 'blunt'
if a woman didn't use femine hygene products today
she would be in violation of the Lev law.
i can't be anymore blunt and clear than that.
Not that YOU will go to the post and look at it, but the ones immediately preceding it and subsequent to it confirm that ***your*** personal take on it is that Kotex and Tampax made Leviticus moot.
It's easy to understand why your parents stopped at one child.....
HONESTLY ....HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?

how many times must this be explained to you?

Kotex doesn't make the hygene law in Lev moot
what is wrong with your brain that you can't reason this out with any kind of common sense thinking?
oh thats right i forgot, common sense isn't apart of the atheistic packaging.

if a woman today didn't use PROTECTIVE measures during that time then she would go around contaminating with her blood everything she sat or laid upon.

seperate accomidations as spoken of in Lev was how women THEN refrained from contaminating things with her blood.
they didn't have protective pads and products then, so women had to live in a seperate place away from others so as not to get her discharge on things or on others.

the bible says a man and a woman should not have sex during that time.
i gave you that scripture.

the bible says not to come in contact with the blood.
so TODAY women wear protective pads to make sure that doesn't happen.
that in NO way changes the purity laws regarding it in Lev.
it still stands.
women must take great care in their hygene to prevent them from contaminating things or others with that discharge.

so you need to stop being so bullheaded and start using some COMMON SENSE here.

Location hidden

#607833 Mar 4, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at you, O Vacuous One:
Do YOU know the men of biblical times? No? Then how can you rightly proclaim that they *are* legit?
You will say or do anything to promote your love of ignorance and idiocy.
Poor Anna!
who is anna?

and i don't have to KNOW the men of the bible personally
to trust what they said, because it stands to reason that if they (more than one or two or three) witnessed it, and recorded it, and thousands of years later the prophecys came to pass, and the word of the bible CONTINUES to hold the number one position of credibility that it always has, then i can know it is right.
I have that assurance based on fulfillment, and archaeology discovery and personal experience in my own life and heart.

FAITH FAITH FAITH..........

is so much more powerful than doubt doubt doubt.

Since: May 11

UK

#607834 Mar 4, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
HONESTLY ....HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?
how many times must this be explained to you?
Kotex doesn't make the hygene law in Lev moot
what is wrong with your brain that you can't reason this out with any kind of common sense thinking?
oh thats right i forgot, common sense isn't apart of the atheistic packaging.
if a woman today didn't use PROTECTIVE measures during that time then she would go around contaminating with her blood everything she sat or laid upon.
seperate accomidations as spoken of in Lev was how women THEN refrained from contaminating things with her blood.
they didn't have protective pads and products then, so women had to live in a seperate place away from others so as not to get her discharge on things or on others.
the bible says a man and a woman should not have sex during that time.
i gave you that scripture.
the bible says not to come in contact with the blood.
so TODAY women wear protective pads to make sure that doesn't happen.
that in NO way changes the purity laws regarding it in Lev.
it still stands.
women must take great care in their hygene to prevent them from contaminating things or others with that discharge.
so you need to stop being so bullheaded and start using some COMMON SENSE here.
so you`re unclean for 7 days?

That`s what your babble says.

Location hidden

#607835 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you have no sex drive eh? Women have estrogen, which is an equivalent to testerone, which causes sexual desire just as much.
I never claimed that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#607837 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What else did, "girls have to wear bikinis cus of mens lust and rape wishes" imply?
I really don't know why nano bothers with you...

Location hidden

#607838 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A single tear rolls down my cheek...
Well that's an improvement from what normally runs down your cheek.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#607840 Mar 4, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
are you seriously telling me you don't know what free will is?
let me TRY another angle here, see if this simplifies it for you
there is light, and there is darkness.
darkness is the absence of light
light is the absence of darkness.
think on that a moment..........
God is light, and truth, and rightness
if God is not present you have the opposite in place
darkness, wrongness and evil.
God created you, with a mind, a conscience and free will.
He didn't create robots. He created humans with a free will.
you have a free will TO CHOOSE what YOU think and what YOU do.
He does not make you do anything.
without God there is no light, no rightness, and no goodness
so when you choose to reject God, you embrace the opposite.
Cause that is what you have of the only 2 choices.
He did not create evil
He merely allows it FOR A TIME to serve a greater purpose which is to weed out the good from the bad, the wheat from the tare, the light from the darkness.
If you cuss someone out, thats not God
thats you choosing to behave wrongly and with iniquity and wickedness.
God didn't create us to be wicked.
If we are not responsible for what we do, then God couldn't judge us accordingly to what we do.
thats why He gave us free will.
God created the oceans that run deep, does that mean you are suppose to jump in and drown yourself simply because the ocean is there?
Wow...that was an epic dodge, Patty.

If god didn't create evil, how did evil come to be? How could something that god didn't allow to exist when he created the universe suddenly appear?

In other words - how did the first person or angel or whatever your mythology says was first - how did they choose to be or do evil when evil had never existed up to that point?

Think on THAT for a moment.........

Location hidden

#607841 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Yes, of course while that may be correct, you could be wrong. I'm not psychology savvy. I've read one article that said teenagers who participated in risk taking had apparently grown up brains.
But the frontal lobe might just be that adults and children just think on an entirely different level. It might not be biologically specific.
I would have to see the article to know where you misinterpreted it. It is biologically specific. Children and teens "reason" differently from grown adults because their brains are fundamentally wired differently and also because children and teens lack the frontal lobe. A simple MRI will reveal this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Estelle 596,447
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 min Angry Bella ITA 612,626
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Angry Bella ITA 40,711
___FEDs Funding ISIS w Your Taxes! 47 min Rumorz 3
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min Toby 100,754
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Halle Berry Sister 2,646
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 6,149
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr I Am No One_ 444,356
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr -Alan S Shole- 1,026
More from around the web