Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#607835 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you have no sex drive eh? Women have estrogen, which is an equivalent to testerone, which causes sexual desire just as much.
I never claimed that.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607837 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What else did, "girls have to wear bikinis cus of mens lust and rape wishes" imply?
I really don't know why nano bothers with you...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#607838 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
A single tear rolls down my cheek...
Well that's an improvement from what normally runs down your cheek.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#607840 Mar 4, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
are you seriously telling me you don't know what free will is?
let me TRY another angle here, see if this simplifies it for you
there is light, and there is darkness.
darkness is the absence of light
light is the absence of darkness.
think on that a moment..........
God is light, and truth, and rightness
if God is not present you have the opposite in place
darkness, wrongness and evil.
God created you, with a mind, a conscience and free will.
He didn't create robots. He created humans with a free will.
you have a free will TO CHOOSE what YOU think and what YOU do.
He does not make you do anything.
without God there is no light, no rightness, and no goodness
so when you choose to reject God, you embrace the opposite.
Cause that is what you have of the only 2 choices.
He did not create evil
He merely allows it FOR A TIME to serve a greater purpose which is to weed out the good from the bad, the wheat from the tare, the light from the darkness.
If you cuss someone out, thats not God
thats you choosing to behave wrongly and with iniquity and wickedness.
God didn't create us to be wicked.
If we are not responsible for what we do, then God couldn't judge us accordingly to what we do.
thats why He gave us free will.
God created the oceans that run deep, does that mean you are suppose to jump in and drown yourself simply because the ocean is there?
Wow...that was an epic dodge, Patty.

If god didn't create evil, how did evil come to be? How could something that god didn't allow to exist when he created the universe suddenly appear?

In other words - how did the first person or angel or whatever your mythology says was first - how did they choose to be or do evil when evil had never existed up to that point?

Think on THAT for a moment.........

Location hidden

#607841 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Yes, of course while that may be correct, you could be wrong. I'm not psychology savvy. I've read one article that said teenagers who participated in risk taking had apparently grown up brains.
But the frontal lobe might just be that adults and children just think on an entirely different level. It might not be biologically specific.
I would have to see the article to know where you misinterpreted it. It is biologically specific. Children and teens "reason" differently from grown adults because their brains are fundamentally wired differently and also because children and teens lack the frontal lobe. A simple MRI will reveal this.

Location hidden

#607842 Mar 4, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
God is light, and truth, and rightness
if God is not present you have the opposite in place
darkness, wrongness and evil.
Why do you always make the same assumptions? If you had any facts to back up your assumptions, you would have shown them by now.

Location hidden

#607844 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
But the brain differences in kids could just be reflective of where kids are at and their maturity, the way they think, rather than the way they think reflecting the brain.
That is medically wrong. Research it yourself. The link I provided before is a good place to start.

Location hidden

#607845 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What else did, "girls have to wear bikinis cus of mens lust and rape wishes" imply?
I never mentioned attire.

Location hidden

#607846 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I would wish so, and fancy doing it, but I wouldn't be so overwhelmed, I could easily cope. And anyway, I don't think 17 year olds are THAT attractive, really.
As I mentioned earlier, not all youth are physically beautiful but when one of the more attractive turns their attention to you it's hard to ignore, so, yes, I am less judgmental about the age differences when it comes to older guys wanting younger partners. I understand that it is flattering and that when a young person, who could have their pick of just about anyone chooses you, it can be very seductive, alluring. Not many older people can resist that skin. It works the same for both sexes. I think we're verging on graphic here, so I'm done.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#607847 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cool.
Poor lil handicapped gun.
I thought you'd like that one.

Poor little thing can't even load itself.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#607848 Mar 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what a tramp stamp is?
And you accuse me of living under a rock...
Down south they call them Ass Antlers.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#607851 Mar 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Technically they don't reason because they can't reason. The prefrontal cortex, a region of the brain associated with inhibition of risky behavior, doesn't get fully developed until age 25.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Technically they don't reason because they can't reason.
I find that extremely offensive.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#607852 Mar 4, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
HONESTLY ....HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?
You would be the one to know that. Please enlighten us. I'm curious.

Wait, I think you already have.

Never mind.

Location hidden

#607854 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
it only states they are the reasons why, based on some theory they made, it never said that teenagers who take risks were found to have less developed brains.
Well first it's not a theory. MRI scans and other test have 100% verified this many, many times over. Secondly, the frontal lobe regulates decision making and risk analyst. Without it you will be attracted to taking dangerous risks. Is it any surprise then that they are able to make movies about teens performing outrageously risky stunts?
And teens who take risks who found to have adult brains.
Just because the frontal brain may be developing, does NOT mean that is is connected and functioning properly. This doesn't happen until around age 25.

Location hidden

#607855 Mar 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But as for sex, that is a chose not to hard to make. Its still easy enough if you are rational to make that choice.
Irrational would be if I had been with someone below the age of consent. I do have enough self control to avoid doing that. FYI, I'm not willing to risk prison for illicit, illegal sex acts like so many males are.
:p

Location hidden

#607856 Mar 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I find that extremely offensive.
If a young persons (under 25) frontal lobe wasn't fully developed and connected then that would make sense. They should take it up with evolution (or "god" if they're religious).

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#607859 Mar 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>If a young persons (under 25) frontal lobe wasn't fully developed and connected then that would make sense. They should take it up with evolution (or "god" if they're religious).
I'm 19 and I seem to be doing OK. Perhaps your reasoning on the subject is being affected by the deterioration of your prefrontal cortex due to age. You'll have to take that up with evolution or "god".

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#607860 Mar 4, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
so you`re unclean for 7 days?
That`s what your babble says.
I am not anymore. but basically that is right......mr disrespectful.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#607861 Mar 4, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's an improvement from what normally runs down your cheek.
Oh stop trying to act like a man, it doesn't suit you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#607862 Mar 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you'd like that one.
Poor little thing can't even load itself.
lol

Odd way to put it.

Sucks to be him......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 63,199
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 5 min Marcen18064742 13
I'm so wet right now and want to talk dirty wit... (Jun '13) 17 min Marcen18064742 64
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 1 hr Eduardo 42
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,358
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 653,560
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr ImFree2Choose 2,562
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 106,460
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 281,807
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr LAWEST100 618,736
More from around the web