Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607665 Mar 3, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhhh
the website actually exists.
no god has touched it
Prove it.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#607666 Mar 3, 2013
Jackson wrote:
All religion has done is start wars and problems
Religion is the belief in God?
Or the way you believe in God?

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#607667 Mar 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
God will decide what he or She wants on her own.
As for me, I happen to believe in self-defense. I am very pro-choice, and people have a right to choose for themselves whether or not to own a firearm and I don't believe the government has a right to take away that choice. Especially if it's Constitutionally guaranteed.
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> so you don't care what god thinks and you call scaring people with guns "self defence"
You find the idea of self-defense "scary?"

Okay.

If you should be attacked by a rapist, you should:

1. Humiliate yourself by pissing yourself to *maybe* discourage your attacker.

2. Humiliate yourself by crapping yourself to *maybe* discourage your attacker.

3. Humiliate yourself by vomiting all over yourself to *maybe* discourage your attacker.

4. Blow a whistle, and hope your attacker does not grab it from you and break your hand and/or arm.

5. Look for a call box while your attacker patiently waits.

6. Run to a "safe" zone, whatever that is, and hope your determined criminal attacker does not follow you, chase you down, and attack you.(By the way; these are all recommended by the Brady Campaign Aganist Handgun Violence.)

But don't you *DARE* defend yourself; to the libtard ACLU gun control crowd, that's morally and ethically wrong. After all, your attacker isn't really guilty of anything until you're dead and he's been convicted by a court of law.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#607668 Mar 3, 2013
endtime wrote:
.
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
.
Whatever you say, scooter.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607670 Mar 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
God will decide what he or She wants on her own.
As for me, I happen to believe in self-defense. I am very pro-choice, and people have a right to choose for themselves whether or not to own a firearm and I don't believe the government has a right to take away that choice. Especially if it's Constitutionally guaranteed.
<quoted text>
You find the idea of self-defense "scary?"
Okay.
If you should be attacked by a rapist, you should:
1. Humiliate yourself by pissing yourself to *maybe* discourage your attacker.
2. Humiliate yourself by crapping yourself to *maybe* discourage your attacker.
3. Humiliate yourself by vomiting all over yourself to *maybe* discourage your attacker.
4. Blow a whistle, and hope your attacker does not grab it from you and break your hand and/or arm.
5. Look for a call box while your attacker patiently waits.
6. Run to a "safe" zone, whatever that is, and hope your determined criminal attacker does not follow you, chase you down, and attack you.(By the way; these are all recommended by the Brady Campaign Aganist Handgun Violence.)
But don't you *DARE* defend yourself; to the libtard ACLU gun control crowd, that's morally and ethically wrong. After all, your attacker isn't really guilty of anything until you're dead and he's been convicted by a court of law.
B....E....A...UTIFAL !!!!

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#607671 Mar 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Right...
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/04/...
...sure it is...
From the link you posted:

"Is an Adjacent Universe Causing the Dark Flow of Hundred of Millions of Stars at the Edge of the Observable Universe? Or, Might It Be Something Else"

"Adjacent Universe?" ""Might ...be something else?" (No alternative offered.)

Okay, so you're telling me that all those astronomers who observed for themselves via the Hubble telescope that the galaxies all appear to me moving outward from a central point are wrong?

Pull that rainbowcondom out of your ass, fagboy, it'll be about the smartest thing *you'll* ever do.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#607672 Mar 3, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-Christ means against killing Christ.
Huh?

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#607674 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is!
THe good ole atheist cop-out "You can't understand!"
christians say the same thing: "You can't understand, you're spiritually blind."

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607675 Mar 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Okay, so you're telling me that all those astronomers who observed for themselves via the Hubble telescope that the galaxies all appear to me moving outward from a central point are wrong?
They very well could be. They aren't the ones preaching that they're absolutely correct, that's just the Topix atheists doing that.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607676 Mar 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
christians say the same thing: "You can't understand, you're spiritually blind."
Find that post. List the thread and page.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#607677 Mar 3, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
From the link you posted:
"Is an Adjacent Universe Causing the Dark Flow of Hundred of Millions of Stars at the Edge of the Observable Universe? Or, Might It Be Something Else"
"Adjacent Universe?" ""Might ...be something else?" (No alternative offered.)
Okay, so you're telling me that all those astronomers who observed for themselves via the Hubble telescope that the galaxies all appear to me moving outward from a central point are wrong?
Pull that rainbowcondom out of your ass, fagboy, it'll be about the smartest thing *you'll* ever do.
I know that it's difficult for you, but try to wrap your mind around the second and third from last paragraphs in this article.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/05/...

They should be easy enough for your chimp-like brain.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#607678 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
B....E....A...UTIFAL !!!!
But Mr. Obama wants us to rely on the mercy of strangers.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#607680 Mar 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Yeah when people break into your house scaring them with guns, IS self defense.
So is having a security system and having a hungry German Shepard waiting for them.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#607681 Mar 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I know that it's difficult for you, but try to wrap your mind around the second and third from last paragraphs in this article.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/05/...
They should be easy enough for your chimp-like brain.
Too late. Someone distracted her with a banana.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#607682 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Find that post. List the thread and page.
"Porter," "Just Results," "Viking," "waaasssuuup," "yellodog" (now honeysuckler_rose), from "Prove there's a god," and especially from waaasssuuup on "Why I'm No Longer A Christian."

I'd love for you to tell him that he isn't a christian; he'll call you "anti-christian."

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#607683 Mar 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Too late. Someone distracted her with a banana.
If "practice makes perfect" then Kaitlyn must have been offered a lot of bananas at some point in the past, i.e., he's infinitely distracted/distractible.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607684 Mar 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
But Mr. Obama wants us to rely on the mercy of strangers.
LOL, I know... Pathetic, huh?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607685 Mar 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
What do you mean by saying you were disciplined harshly? Were you ever hugged when you were little and you cried?
You have to get a filter on that brain-to-mouth thing....

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#607686 Mar 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They very well could be. They aren't the ones preaching that they're absolutely correct, that's just the Topix atheists doing that.
They report their observations, and no one has been able to prove them wrong.

Do you believe that the entire universe is static? Unmoving? That our sun does not travel at 220km/sec through the galaxy?

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2001/AngelaCha...

Please don't tell me you believe the Earth is the center of the universe! Please!!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#607687 Mar 3, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>So is having a security system and having a hungry German Shepard waiting for them.
If the invader has a gun he can kill you and the dog and flee before the cops ever get there, if murder is all he wants.

That doesn't even cover the crazy shyt that happens outside the home.

Like people trying to run you off the road. It's not as hard as you might think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Dan 595,735
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min The_Box 100,641
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min waaasssuuup 5,780
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 10 min Knock off purse s... 3
Can a White Pride Group not be labeled a racist... (Apr '07) 14 min Johnny 6,097
News Rice and Rumsfeld urge passage of $91 billion b... (Mar '06) 33 min Swedenforever 20
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min ChristineM 444,067
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Truths 612,581
More from around the web