“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#607306 Mar 1, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That reminds me, you didn't answer one of mine - when Adam and Eve died, did they go to Heaven, or Hell?
That's a good question.
I'm still actually working on the spanking question.
I mean, did Jesus get spanked by Mary and Joseph when he went missing for three days and he was found at the temple?
I mean, who would have the guts to spank Jesus?
Seriously though, there are several theories about if Adam and Eve went to Heaven.
The answer is of course. But what is not clear is how or why. Some believe that Jesus’s death was sufficient for all, past, present, and future deaths for those that believe in God. There are some scriptures about that but are vague and really can be interpreted in any number of ways. Well, at least by me that is.
Others believe that Salvation could not come to the Old Testament Godly until after Jesus. Their souls would go to a resting place that existed prior to Jesus’s coming… Hades, Paradise, or Purgatory if you will. There is some Biblical evidence that could support this, such as Samuel coming “out of the ground”and Jesus telling the thief “today you will be with me in Paradise”

These are just theological theories of course.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#607307 Mar 1, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
the analogy there is that our earthly parents would reward our BAD behavior with a spanky, while our heavenly Father God would impliment His JUSTICE of hell to those who live lives of bad behavior and rebellion against His authority.
Patty, why don't you stop your demonstrations of insanity daily? Do you not see how many people are crapping all over you because of what you say? You are the one (one of them) who is in the wrong on this site always.

Your behavior 100% betrays your claims to be a happy well adjusted loving Christian. You are exactly the opposite in your behavior here.

There are others here with opinions as crazy as yours, such as RR and Brian, but those people are just on here to get people stirred up. They could care less about the discussions, probably because they don't have the intelligence to discuss.

I generally ignore them, but because you have been abusive to other humans beings every day since I came here, and I have attempted to talk to you in an adult way, even by PM in the first while I was here, because I can see both sides to any topic, and I can be logical and sensible, I have spent most of my time arguing with you, not about the topics of the threads, but about your behavior towards others.

However when you won't stop your behavior of attacking other posters (they are just ordinary people, Patty, not someone who needs to be set straight about their position with God, and that is not a topic on these threads anyway), it becomes very obvious that you are a very disturb, ill, likely very angry person.

Patty, Christians, who live each day completely happy, adoring God, do not post 60,000 posts threatening hell, demeaning people of a different sexual orientation, lying about who you are - you didn't have to lie about your knew ID's, Patty, you could have ignored the accusations that you were the same person as Yellodog, but instead you lied.

You swore on God, the Bible, you stated you would swear in court that you were not the same person, yet you are and you have had to admit that now twice about 5 or more different IDs all of which are you.

That doesn't count the ones that we are suspicious of but don't post often enough to make a definite judgement about who they are.

We don't need to know anyone's ID, but when someone divulges their ID, as you did, then changes it and then tells us you are a different person, a Christian could not lie about that, because it would go against everything they stand for as a Christian.

The only person here that has actually illegally provided private info on this site, since I came here is you. I am not making a big deal about it, because it hasn't so far had any repercussions on me, but if it ever came back on me, that my name was posted here, you would go to jail, Patty. I would move mountains to make that happen, and I know how to do it.

Location hidden

#607308 Mar 1, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
It has already been proven.
the history was written by eye wittnesses.
you calling them all liars doesn't make it so.
Patty, to the verified knowledge of man, there were no eye witnesses that wrote anything. An eye witness account would have to be written down immediately and even then it would only be the opinion of the person(s) making the report. But no eye witness reports are known to have been made while Jesus was alive or soon after, so there are no eye witness reports.

What you have are stories written down long after alleged events, and we don't even know if any of the writers were credible people.
endtime

AOL

#607309 Mar 1, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607310 Mar 1, 2013
boooots wrote:
There are others here with opinions as crazy as yours, such as RR and Brian, but those people are just on here to get people stirred up. They could care less about the discussions, probably because they don't have the intelligence to discuss.
Thanks for the insult, Mike.

It shows you have nothing left to add to the discussion.

Unless you're willing to finally share your peer reviewed & confirmed God tests that prove your theory that God doesn't exist.

Location hidden

#607311 Mar 1, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
i see your icon says UK
another Brit with a haughty attitude........
i just read a news article about England
written by your UK health protection agency over there.
says Gonorrhea is soaring at a whopping 25% increase in the last year. says a third of those cases are gay men.
and it says its a new super bug of gonorrhea that is resistant to antibiotics.
ya see what happens when you say no to God and yes to immorality?
Patty, what in hell does a medical report from some other country have to do with anything? USA has more problems then all of the other 1st world countries put together, so stop trying to make a point on someone's place of residency.

Besides even if gays were the only ones spreading diseases, which is not true, it still does not give you any reason to demean them. That is a human medical tragedy and it needs to be dealt with and that is what doctors and scientists are attempting to do - deal with the diseases that are harming people.

Man has always had epidemics of diseases, often which wiped out a high proportion of the human population. Small pox, tuberculosis, Bubonic Plague, simple cold (which has so many variations that it has not yet had a cure). AIDS is one recently identified, and it strikes certain vulnerable people more than others, but it is not just a disease of gay people.

Gonorrhea has been around for a long time and stating a 25% increase means nothing if you don't tell us what the numbers are. If there was 1 case in the UK of Gonorrhea one year, and 2 cases the next year that is a 100% increase, which is 4 times as high as a 25% increase. Percentages mean nothing until you know what the numbers are.

Some places have had a 400% increase in murders over one year. 1 year they had 1 murder and the next year they had a family of 5 killed by one person. That is a 400% increase in just one year but hardly a reason for people to start panicking and arming themselves.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#607312 Mar 1, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
someone has done a misfortune to you.
God doesn't torture you .......... He turns you over to a reprobate mind, and the one torturing you for all of eternity will be satan....... you will be reaping from the one you followed while on earth, which wasn't God.
This childish view point you hold is not only wrong it is muddy and clouded with the fact you are not ABLE to understand.
GOD is 'RIGHTEOUS' and HOLY.
do you know what that means?
righteous, and holy is something humans are not.
GOD can't look upon sin and evil WITHOUT destroying it.
becaues that which is RIGHTEOUS and PURE and HOLY can't accept or allow that which is Impure, sinful and unholy.
It is because God is righteous and holy that places judgement upon us in that manner.
If you understood what and who God is, and what it means to be righteous and holy THEN you would understand why there is a hell.
I follow neither your imaginary god nor your imaginary satan, so your comment makes no sense.

(Now's where you tell me "Well, if you don't follow god, you MUST follow satan!" - so much for the alleged free will in your religion...)

Location hidden

#607313 Mar 1, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAAALONEY.
Baloney is proof of your god?

Location hidden

#607314 Mar 1, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
what GOD is, is the Creator of all things. For a mere human such as yourself to sit here and openly blasphem God with your childish insults is neither here nor there when it comes to who God is.
GOD IS HOLY and RIGHTEOUS.
and you are most free to use your free will choice to embrace God or reject God.
Your rejection of God only hurts you..........no one else.
and the common sense view point here is that all your complaining and insulting won't change the outcome of how it is.
Heaven or Hell? YOU choose.
and in the end it will happen exactly as God has willed it to.
inspite of your protests.......or unwillingness to learn and understand.
If my rejection of your imaginary god only hurts me and no one else then why would your god throw me in a lake of fire to burn and crackle for all eternity?

Oh, right...he's a needy sociopath who punishes those who don't love him...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#607315 Mar 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
"Dec 24, 2012 – FACT CHECK: Columbine High's armed guard saved student lives."
Sorry, but that dog just won't hunt. Your so-called "article" was written but a well known right wing political gun nut and blogger of 'WhenLiberalsAttack'. TRY AGAIN! Here is the real timeline of what happened that terrible day. If anything, the guard caused MORE deaths as he forced both shooters into the school. Ironically this information is listed on the same page that you cited. Obviously you didn't comprehend it;

A Jefferson County Sheriff's Deputy, Neil Gardner, was assigned to the high school as a uniformed and armed school resource officer. At the time of the shooting, Gardner was on his lunch break in his patrol car. He was just northwest of the school, watching students in the Smokers' Pit in Clement Park.

Around 11:23, the custodian radioed him, requesting assistance in the "back lot". While on his way, Gardner heard on his radio that a female was down. While leaving the car, he heard in another call, "Neil, there’s a shooter in the school". Harris immediately fired at Gardner, who was wearing a distinctive yellow uniform, as he exited the vehicle.[24]

Gardner returned fire at Harris and Klebold. Anderson escaped to the library and hid inside an open staff break room. Harris fired a total of ten shots at the officer, who reported a Code 33 (officer in need of emergency assistance) to his colleagues. When Gardners gun ran out of ammunition, Harris ran inside the school with Klebold.

The duo moved along the main North Hallway, throwing pipe bombs and shooting at anyone they encountered. They shot Stephanie Munson in the ankle, although she was able to walk out of the school. The pair shot out the windows to the East Entrance of the school. After proceeding through the hall several times and shooting toward—and missing—any students they saw, Harris and Klebold went toward the West Entrance and turned into the Library Hallway.....

As Sanders and a student walked down the Library Hallway, they encountered Harris and Klebold, who were approaching from the corner of the North Hallway. Sanders and the student turned and ran in the opposite direction.[25] Harris and Klebold shot at them both, hitting Sanders twice in the chest but missing the student......Kyle Velasquez, 16, was sitting at the north row of computers; police later said he had not hidden underneath the desk when Klebold and Harris had first entered the library, but had curled up under the computer table. Klebold shot and killed Velasquez.....

After firing at the police and evacuating students, Klebold fired his shotgun at a nearby table, injuring three students named Patrick Ireland, Daniel Steepleton, and Makai Hall.[4] He removed his trench coat. As Klebold fired at the three, Harris grabbed his shotgun and walked toward the lower row of computer desks, firing a single shot under the first desk without looking. He hit 14-year-old Steven Curnow with a mortal wound to the neck. Harris shot under the adjacent computer desk, injuring 17-year-old Kacey Ruegsegger in the hand, arm and shoulder.......

Harris walked over to the table across from the lower computer row, slapped the surface twice and knelt, saying, "peek-a-boo" to 17-year-old Cassie Bernall; he shot her in the head......As Ireland tried to help Hall, his head rose above the table; Klebold shot him a second time, hitting him twice in the head and once in the foot.[4] He was knocked unconscious, but survived.....Harris knelt down and shot Shoels once in the chest at close range, killing him. Klebold also knelt down and opened fire, hitting and killing Kechter....then turned and shot toward the closest table, hitting and injuring 17-year-old Mark Kintgen in the head and shoulder. He turned toward the table to his left and fired, injuring 18-year-olds Lisa Kreutz and Valeen Schnurr with the same shotgun bullet.

Location hidden

#607316 Mar 1, 2013
He moved toward the same table and fired with the TEC-9, killing 18-year-old Lauren Townsend.....Harris then moved to another table where he fired twice, injuring 16-year-olds Nicole Nowlen and John Tomlin. When Tomlin attempted to move away from the table, Klebold kicked him. Harris then taunted Tomlin's attempt at escape before Klebold shot the youth repeatedly, killing him. Harris then walked back over to the other side of the table where Lauren Townsend lay dead. Behind the table, a 16-year-old girl named Kelly Fleming had, like Bree Pasquale, sat next to the table rather than beneath it due to a lack of space. Harris shot Fleming with his shotgun, hitting her in the back and killing her instantly. He shot at the table behind Fleming, hitting Townsend and Kreutz again, and wounding 18-year-old Jeanna Park.........

Harris turned and fired his carbine at the table directly north of where they'd been, grazing the ear of the 15-year-old Daniel Mauser. Harris fired again and hit Mauser in the face at close range, killing him. Both shooters moved south and fired randomly under another table, critically injuring two 17-year-olds, Jennifer Doyle and Austin Eubanks, and fatally wounding 17-year-old Corey DePooter. DePooter, the last death in the massacre, was later credited with having kept his friends calm during the ordeal.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#607317 Mar 1, 2013
endtime wrote:
----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXWcaR0DuWoXX
How can a Pope be against God if he works for him.
The Pope is the messenger of Peace.
He is Holy.

Location hidden

#607318 Mar 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Armed Guard Saves School Last Week
Dog Shoots Man;

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/02/28/dog-shoo...

First known case of a gun not being shot by a person. LOL....

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#607319 Mar 1, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you been smoking?
It’s a human skull, a transitional skull between the early Cro-Magnon humans and modern humans
Impossible, I told you the universe was paradoxical.

Location hidden

#607320 Mar 1, 2013
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
How about several armed citizens?
Gun control gets innocent people killed, and anyone who supports it has their blood on their hands.
I am afraid you are wrong about that. A mentally ill person who has decided to kill people, is going to do it. Gun control or no gun control. The very foolish and lax opinion about making guns available to all citizens in some states, just makes it easier for a maniac to choose a gun, and makes them easier to acquire. Some of the guns that man had should never be on the civilian market. The world would be a better place if they didn't exist at all, but until the war mongering countries stop using wars as their means of achieving whatever their goals are, we will have wars, and the more sophisticated and deadly the weapons, the better chance one side has over the other.

Having armed adults in a children's school is a sign of a very disturbed country. Yes, we have sick people, and for various reasons, many of which have not yet been determined, mental illness is becoming more common. We need to attack that problem, not find better ways of killing those who become so mentally ill that they start killing innocent children.

Yes, we have to be more vigilant when occurrences such as that massacre happens, but they are not an every day event, and that one could have been avoided, without armed people at the school, if the proper facilities had been in place and working to get that man off the streets before that happened.

Location hidden

#607321 Mar 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I forgot that you know how to perform some kind of "God test" that confirms your assertion that God isn't real.
So are you going to see the new movie that's coming out this summer about jeebuss?

Location hidden

#607322 Mar 1, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously comparing a few whacks on the bottom , which is over in 5 minutes and forgotten to burning in torment forever?
You are seriously brain damaged if you think they are alike in any way. That's like the difference between getting hit by a flyswatter or a train and calling it the same thing.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
the analogy there is that our earthly parents would reward our BAD behavior with a spanky, while our heavenly Father God would impliment His JUSTICE of hell to those who live lives of bad behavior and rebellion against His authority.
Was it your god or your parents that inflicted the brain damage you suffer from?

Location hidden

#607323 Mar 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Really? How many of those happen every year? Let's compare numbers.
I think you are going to find out that murders committed with stolen guns is very low.
It's only about 10% of all gun crimes committed with a stolen gun.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#607324 Mar 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Your so-called "article" was written but a well known right wing political gun nut and blogger of 'WhenLiberalsAttack'. TRY AGAIN!
Wrong. News-Investigators....

"...it was the guard's presence and the resistance he and others offered that kept the carnage less than it might have been."

"...the shooter at the theater in Aurora, Colo...picked the one that publicly proclaimed itself gun-free."

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/1224...

Location hidden

#607325 Mar 1, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>How much you want to bet that some innocent person isn't going to lose their life this week via a gun? You dumb ignorant blind moron, you don't have to be a fortune teller to KNOW that much. I would like to save those lives, along with all the grief and needless suffering that the family and loved ones will go through because of it. You SELFISHLY choose to stick your head in the sand and try to justify those deaths. How ironic that your "god" would see me as being more caring and compassionate toward his fellow man. Shame on you.
How much you wanna bet some innocent persons life is gonna be saved by someone with a gun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Dr_Zorderz 263,674
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KayMarie 555,155
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Here For Now 603,714
What's up with chad bennett? 24 min SweetNSassy86 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 45 min Yumpin Yimminy 119,288
Darren Wilson's life in Ferguson is OVER 53 min truthseeker7 14
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 54 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,423
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 5 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE