“Once You've Gone Witch---”

Since: May 10

"--You Won't Ever Switch!"

#606902 Feb 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on gun control.
You shouldn't. Gun control gets innocent people killed.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>It is insane that so many people legally have guns in the USA,
Why? It keeps us a free nation. It's our last line of defense of freedom.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> referring to handguns, and assault weapons (which no civilian should ever have,
Why not? Just about everyone I know has a semiauto rifle, and no one's been killed. I own a Beretta 92F and a Glock 19; no one's been killed. Had I been home at the time of my break-in, though, I can tell you there would be three dead fundie terrorists.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> except if it is an antique which is rendered useless and kept as a souvenir of his/her military experiences).
An "antique" assault rifle? There's no such thing.

An "assault rifle" is defined by the Department of Defense as a rifle that is capable of selective fire; both semiautomatic and full auto. Civilians have been banned from owning full automatic weapons since the 1930s, so in spite of what the anti-gun nuts claim, no average civilian owns an "assault" rifle. They are strictly semiautomatic copies of assault rifles.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> The mentality that everyone should carry or have in their possession a handgun for protection breeds on itself. A mentality that a gun is how one deals with problems can never be right,
It is when someone's pointing one at you.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> when the problems relate to human beings.
I do not oppose the ownership of rifles and shotguns which are kept for hunting, or for varmint control on a farm.
Our Second Amendment is not about duck hunting. No liberal wants to understand that.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> Can you imagine though how scary it would be if many adults walked around in a crowded city with a rile or shotgun under their arms?
Where I live, I see a rifle rack in the back window of just about every pickup truck on the road. I don't feel in the least bit threatened.
boooots wrote:
<quoted text> But they think it is okay to carry a loaded handgun.
I got no problem with it.

I live in Oregon. In Oregon, there is no registration of handguns, and open carry is completely legal. If what the average anti-gun nut believed was true, there would be blood in the streets here. There isn't any.

#606903 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Here's a pretty little map. Notice the only southern states are Georgia & South Carolina....
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's so funny to watch you BACK PEDDLE you pathetic moron, ROFL....
Care to explain how RR is "back peddaling?"

No?

I'm not surprised.

Mylan, you aren't half as smart as you like to think you are; save what little face you have left, and just shut up and go home.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#606904 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Because you are NOT defending the constitution. You are ONLY defending the second amendment. Whenever someone tries to defend their rights you gun nuts wet your panties and start whining. My advice, buy more panties and stop being so selfish. This country belongs to ALL Americans and not just gun nuts.
poor frightened paranoids, so afraid of their culture that they must arm themselves to quiet their fears. Their solution to a culture of fear, is deadly weapons.

#606905 Feb 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron if you think things would be any different if we weren't here. The major difference though boooots would be , you would be speaking Russian now.
Or German, or Japanese. Or Spanish.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606906 Feb 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
One armed citizen could have prevented that massacre in Sandy Hook
This is a perfect example why it's pointless to try to discuss anything with a loon like you. Most of what you say is just hot air, and the rest, like what you said above in the quote, is completely wrong and delusional. In fact you're so delusional that you don't even know that an armed citizen WOULDN'T have been the answer, in fact even an armed guard wouldn't have prevented it.

We know this because there WAS an armed guard at BOTH Columbine and Virginia Tech, you mouthy ignorant bitch. Oh but I guess they both had squirt guns huh? ROFL......

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#606907 Feb 27, 2013
It is their "right" to be fully prepared to shoot you dead, should you accidentally frighten them.

#606910 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I see you're not ready to retract your ignorant statement about all the southern states in 1791....
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't make any ignorant statement about the south.
Yes, you did.

You were talking about cotton and the slave trade in what YOU called the "southern states;" RR and I were talking about the ratification of the Bill of Rights in 1791.

I repeat the question: How many "southern states" were there in 1791?

I know you won't answer, because you're a fundamentalist libtard loser and a coward.

#606911 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Boy are you going to be disappointed. LOL...
Senate and House leaders agree that an "assault rifle" ban will never get passed. Too many Democrats will vote against it.

Boy, are you going to be disappointed.

#606912 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby steps. Baby steps....
If a witch & a Christian can find common ground and attempt to get along, there's hope for us all.
What makes you think I shower? It's bubble baths, candles n Kenny G.
HA !
I have a hand-held shower that......never you mind.

;)

#606913 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Why does "god" have to be a "him?"
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't and technically isn't. That's just what we call Him.
Probably because men are stronger and usually are the leaders.
Yet women are smarter. How else do you think we get you to do all the work?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text> Don't take offense to that, I don't mean any.
None taken.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is, God is neither male or female, black or white. God is a being, not a human.
Kinda yin and yang-ish. One of the many half-read books I've got scattered around the house is the "Idiot's Guide to the Tao."

#606914 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
All you've offered is opinion. You've never shown fact that Jesus is a myth.
I showed you the origins.....

#606915 Feb 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They (karl & mylan) seem to think that utopia could exist if there weren't any guns. The government will take care of you and everything if you don't have a gun.
To me that's just the turbo ignorance of trusting fools.
Agreed. They want to live in a Star Trek utopia; I don't. No one in Star Trek ever explained *how* they achieved their utopia.

"They're still using money; we've got to find some." James T. Kirk, "Star Trek IV--The Voyage Home." What do they use instead of currency?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606916 Feb 27, 2013
Yes, you did.
You were talking about cotton and the slave trade in what YOU called the "southern states;" .
And what, exactly, was wrong with any of that? Nothing. Thank you.

#606917 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a damn minute.
Reverse sexism is still sexism.
Knock it off.
Her "proof" that I'm a guy is that I once had a picture of me wearing a cowboy hat as my avatar, and below I'd written "Anywhere I hang my hat is home." S/he stated emphatically, "Only a man would say that." I proved him wrong, and from that point on he's been all over my ass like...well, like his boyfriend all over *his* ass.

He's been escalating the hostilities ever since.

Weird, huh?

#606918 Feb 27, 2013
I already told you, the vast majority of us *are.*
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Guns were used in 11,422 homicides and 19,392 suicides in 2010, and were used to wound over 59,208 people. Looks like you "responsible" gun owners are doing a piss poor job.
Out of over a hundred million of us? I'd say we were doing a damned fine job.

Of course, when you cite "homicides," you aren't differentiating between gang crime and self defense or police shootings.

Suicides? One doesn't need a gun to commit suicide. Might make it easier, but if one is determined, he's gonna do it. One of the guys who broke into my home committed suicide in his prison cell by hanging himself with a bed sheet.

Looks like you lose again, Vladimir.

#606919 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Mylan's MO, you know.
She'll harass you incessantly about a topic, when you try to respond, she'll just erase most of your post & ignore it - never giving you an answer.
Then push her in a corner & she calls you stupid for it.
It's really pointless to try a legit conversation with her.....I mean it.
I agree.

On this subject, I see no difference between her and yellodog.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#606920 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed. They want to live in a Star Trek utopia; I don't. No one in Star Trek ever explained *how* they achieved their utopia.
"They're still using money; we've got to find some." James T. Kirk, "Star Trek IV--The Voyage Home." What do they use instead of currency?
Tribbles?

#606921 Feb 27, 2013
It is if it's deliberately and prohibitively high.
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a better job.
I like my job. I'm sure you like your government handout.

To pay for the insurance you would slap on us, no job pays enough.

#606922 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a better job.
Get a better personality; here's a quarter.

#606923 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your delusion is not my problem.
Your stupidity, bigotry and deceit are not my problem, but you're obviously hell-bent on making them so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr Johnny 4,839
Gay snapchat names 2 hr Sxybest11 163
What changes in Local search ranking on Google ... 2 hr vitaltrafficsolution 1
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Keypad Code Location (Apr '11) 3 hr chas 8
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 3 hr eragonlove321 213
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 605,275
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 265,377
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr hojo 560,141
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 hr Lumajuice 441,807