Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#607154 Feb 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I see the big ole lifted truck as a small penis (or small man) syndrome.
As well as the unnecessary luxury cars, sports cars, lowered cars, etc.
no one has went to a school with a lifted truck and ran over 20 kids

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#607155 Feb 28, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Bitch wrote:
Now you're resorting to falsifying posts from your opponents just so you can blah blah blah
No you over winded crusty bitch I did the SAME as redneck does on a daily basis. It was a tip of the hat to him. If you weren't so overwhelmingly biased you would have known that fact. Do try to keep up. LOL...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#607156 Feb 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They are when they are the stolen instrument of a murder.
wrong totaly
the more dangerous is the tool to others, the more responsibility I have to its safe care.
a knife and a gun are not equivalents

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#607157 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously though, are we as a society just less civilized/more violent/less confident in our government than our other first-world peers that we need everyone to have guns but they manage much better without them? What does that say about us?
It says your grasp of the true nature of humanity and civilized behavior borders on being delusional.It says you place less value on individual self evident rights of people and prefer to wear the cloak of the collectivist.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#607158 Feb 28, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong totaly
the more dangerous is the tool to others, the more responsibility I have to its safe care.
a knife and a gun are not equivalents

Oh I agree but, a gun locked in your house and then stolen and used to commit murder is no more guilty of the crime. Than a locked car which is stolen and used to run someone over, or a knife stolen and used to commit murder.

In fact a stolen gun used in a crime , or car or knife does not implicate the rightful owner being guilty of the crime .
But it in fact does show the rightful owner as being a victim
of theft. So you can't say the owner of stolen property is responsible for how the stolen property is used.

In this respect a stolen gun, knife, car or baseball bat are equals. They are equally the hypothetical "stolen" instrument of a crime, and the rightful owner "immune" to the crime.

“Proud Member”

#607159 Feb 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's the first correct thing you've ever said dumb ass.
She was being sarcastic, to a loony control freak liberal.
Who thinks pencils are guilty of misspellings.
Sharkey

United States

#607160 Feb 28, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
It says your grasp of the true nature of humanity and civilized behavior borders on being delusional.It says you place less value on individual self evident rights of people and prefer to wear the cloak of the collectivist.
All ou're just going from one extreme to the other here.
Neither "collectivism" or "individualism" can work all by themselves, they have to work together, for we are individuals within a collective society.
Your "individual rights" only go as far as the next person's individual space.

If both individuals want to be in the same space, they will have to share it collectively as both of them are using the space.

The TRUE nature of humanity is social. We are social creatures who depend on each other's individual effort. Fighting over who gets how much and how one should get it does nothing but start unnessecary wars between people over bullsh!t like "They have MORE than me so they are evil!" or "They have LESS than me so they are evil!" "You got it THAT way? THAT way is WRONG and MY way is RIGHT."

Either we humans learn to individually cooperate with each other, or we all will die "collectively" in self-extinction.

Your view of humanity is what is causing us to self-extinct.
Sharkey

United States

#607161 Feb 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree but, a gun locked in your house and then stolen and used to commit murder is no more guilty of the crime. Than a locked car which is stolen and used to run someone over, or a knife stolen and used to commit murder.
In fact a stolen gun used in a crime , or car or knife does not implicate the rightful owner being guilty of the crime .
But it in fact does show the rightful owner as being a victim
of theft. So you can't say the owner of stolen property is responsible for how the stolen property is used.
In this respect a stolen gun, knife, car or baseball bat are equals. They are equally the hypothetical "stolen" instrument of a crime, and the rightful owner "immune" to the crime.
I agree!
It is NOT fair for LEGAL gun owners, through NO FAULT of their own, to be victimized because they might have had their weapons stolen and used in crimes.
In these cases, it's the legal gun owners who are the victims of crimes.
Sharkey

United States

#607162 Feb 28, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, but there is another reason. They are terrified that if the economy collapses and another depression ensues, there will be armed to the teeth angry mobs of people out there. But I ask if it really makes a difference if the angry mobs club them to death , or shoot them to death.
"Armed to the teeth angry mobs out there...with clubs or guns..."
SMH...Is humanity so done with life that it is finally sucummbing to its last resort of self-extinction by shooting and clubbing itself to the final death of man?

The Book of Revelations basically means:

"If all else fails - man shall be the fall of man."
Sharkey

United States

#607163 Feb 28, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill large numbers of human beings in the shortest amount of time? You do know that it fires only a single round every time you pull the trigger no? It's not a machine gun. Its not an assault rifle. Its not an automatic weapon. It's a defensive weapon.
Used for defense.
If you've never fired one, they're quite fun to use.
As I've mentioned before, more people are killed by hammers than rifles. More people are killed by knives than rifles. Even more staggering, more people are killed by fists than by rifles.
Banning the AR and rifles like it would accomplish no more than banning hammers, knives, fists and very fast cars.
Um.
Ecuse me.
WHAT IS THIS CRAP????
WHYYYYY are HUMANS FIGHTING over "WHICH WEAPON KILLS MORE BETTER"???

SMH!!! How low are we humans going to sink?
I guess into the black hole of self-extinction when we get through clubbing, shooting, stabbing, bombing, or punching each other to death.

GADS, humans are SICK and SAD.

“Proud Member”

#607164 Feb 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Armed to the teeth angry mobs out there...with clubs or guns..."
SMH...Is humanity so done with life that it is finally sucummbing to its last resort of self-extinction by shooting and clubbing itself to the final death of man?
The Book of Revelations basically means:
"If all else fails - man shall be the fall of man."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Depress...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#607165 Feb 28, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Great. I don't see the relevance of yours either. ALL preventable deaths are bad.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Well, of course they are!

I know I didn't argue otherwise.

“Proud Member”

#607166 Feb 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Um.
Ecuse me.
WHAT IS THIS CRAP????
I guess into the black hole of self-extinction when we get through clubbing, shooting, stabbing, bombing, or punching each other to death.

So you agree there no denying we are the result of the evolution of a line of genius species of predatory hominids?
Sharkey

United States

#607167 Feb 28, 2013
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking as someone who lived through the sixties, I can tell you we had more freedom under Tricky Dick than we do under this worthless community-organizer-in-chief. Nixon may have crapped on the rest of the Constitution, but at least he didn't try to disarm us. Hussein Obama is THE WORST president we've had since then.
Obama is bottom of the barrel.
LMFAO!
If you really think you are "being disarmed! Wahhh! Wahhh!" then maybe YOU SHOULD be disarmed because you sound kind of dysfunctional right now. But your buddies, who sound saner than you, will get to keep theirs because unlike you they have given no reason to "take it away".

LTL, take your "man"ties out of that bunch, it's not that bad! Dial back. Try decaf.

All you have to do is not be walking around sounding insane, and no one will take your gun It's that simple.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#607168 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Booots, don't take Prickles seriously. She is an unhappy idiot who just makes shit up to bomb-throw.
She caught me in a weak moment.
Sharkey

United States

#607169 Feb 28, 2013
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anyone be treated like a criminal and be forced to submit their fingerprints in order to exercise a Constitutionally guaranteed right?
Perhaps you can show us how often people go to a gunstore to fill out a Federal 4473 form, answer an entire line of questions, and undergo a Brady background check in order to purchase a firearm so they can go out to knock over a 7-11.
Frankly, ONE is too many.
It's not like it's impossible for a person who was once a decent legal gun owner to go off the deep end.
If they do decide to go out and knock over a 7-11 in 30 minutes or 3 years after they bought the gun legally, at least they can be implicated IF all evidence leads there (fingerprints, etc) AND there is confidence who used the gun, whether it was stolen from that legal gun owner or USED BY the legal gun owner.
But if you are NOT a criminal, and KNOW your record is clean, then you should have no problem with registration. No need to act like a "victim of the system" just for giving fingerprints.

Would you feel better if the government PAID you for your info, though LTL?
Like,$100 to you for each time you have to register?
That might be a good way to make money: charge the government for storage fees for obtaining your info. Can it be done? Just an ides...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#607170 Feb 28, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Hell are you babbling about Prickles? Are you referring to your previous made-up lie that I go on sex tourism trips to Thailand again?
It must really suck to be you.
You shouldn't have bragged about it if you don't like being scorned for it.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#607171 Feb 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the gun mania as a quest for virility.
The small penis syndrome.
That's ludicrous.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#607172 Feb 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Um.
Ecuse me.
WHAT IS THIS CRAP????
Well, humans aren't the only ones on this rolling dirtball that kill for the hell of it.

“Proud Member”

#607173 Feb 28, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly, ONE is too many.
It's not like it's impossible for a person who was once a decent legal gun owner to go off the deep end.
If they do decide to go out and knock over a 7-11 in 30 minutes or 3 years after they bought the gun legally, at least they can be implicated IF all evidence leads there (fingerprints, etc) AND there is confidence who used the gun, whether it was stolen from that legal gun owner or USED BY the legal gun owner.
But if you are NOT a criminal, and KNOW your record is clean, then you should have no problem with registration. No need to act like a "victim of the system" just for giving fingerprints.
Would you feel better if the government PAID you for your info, though LTL?
Like,$100 to you for each time you have to register?
That might be a good way to make money: charge the government for storage fees for obtaining your info. Can it be done? Just an ides...

National gun registration leads to confiscation.
You can't defend it saying it isn't, it's already been done even here. In every instance , so when you say register we say .
Shall not be infringed.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/fact-sheets...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 45,611
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 658,674
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 5 min Buck Crick 49
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Bongo 70,774
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 48 min Peter Ross 445,532
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 5,005
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 282,973
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr BadMan 97
More from around the web