“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#606770 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certainly a wee bit older than your 46! And listen up here, if you say that, then you are proving yourself that you are not mature enough despite your age to understand that you are supposed to listen to your kids! Do you ever listen to yours, or say that to them?
I'm a tad older'n 46, too - and I got lucky with mine.

Talked to her, listened to her, never spanked or struck her - worst she ever got was an occasional "time-out".

She's 22 now, just graduated Princeton, no less, and is engaged to a guy I make nervous.(hehehe)

Most importantly, in my view, we still crack each other up all the time.

The Borderland of Sol

#606771 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
You're comparing a person claiming to have seen a T-Rex last night vs a person claiming to have been touched by God?
That's apples and 2X4's
Quite right.

We have concrete evidence of T-rex.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#606772 Feb 27, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ...YOU are spinning it as you like.
do you think the law should overlook you if you drive drunk, or steal something, or neglect to stop at a red light?
do you think you should not get a ticket or go to jail if you break the law?
cause thats what you are saying.
you think if you live a life of sin and wrong doing and self worship by ignoring God and rejecting Him that you should be excused and still go to heaven and not have to be responsible for the consequences of your wrongful decisions? thats beyond childish, thats pure ignorance.
what makes you think you should not have to pay the price of rejecting God with your free will?
here is what you are saying,
YOU want to freely reject God
embrace the world
and then expect God to look upon your rebellious and unrepentant heart with favor AFTER the judgement.
how insane is that?
Heaven is prepared for those who LOVE and obey God
its called reward
Hell is prepared for those who reject and hate God by living outside His plan and will for your life....
it is called JUSTICE.
if you reject the love and mercy of God, then YES you deserve hell
very much so.
Patty, could you get off that boring track? An atheist does not reject the love and mercy of God, because to an atheist a god doesn't exist. Why would someone show love to something that he doesn't believe exists? If you want to make a point here you first have to convince non-believers there's a god.

Funny, but that just happens to be the topic here. Imagine that! You can rant and rave for another 4 years and tell people what God will do or what God won't do, but if you can't show non-believers that a god exists then you are wasting your time, becoming increasingly abusive, and awfully boring.

The Borderland of Sol

#606773 Feb 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. then, its dispickable ..
Oh, stop obcessing about that.

Location hidden

#606774 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's bullish_t, and quite frankly I expected more common sense from you. Save your propaganda, it only wastes bandwidth.
Go easy on Kaitlin; she is one of us, and she has taken 4 years of horrible abuse on this site. She is a child of a military man, and respects the military and guns, and you won't change her on that.

Kaitlin was being battered every day when I first came here in July 2010, by Patty, and Patty never let up even once, though she had nothing to justify her treatment of Kaitlin.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606775 Feb 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Well, perhaps not.
In order to gain access to anything in my house, a villain first must engage in breaking and entering.
If someone steals one of your kitchen knives and stabs someone with it, are you "responsible"?
I know what she gonna do say......

buuuuuttt........ knives are meant for killing blah blah blah

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606776 Feb 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Quite right.
We have concrete evidence of T-rex.
From last night?!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606777 Feb 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, stop obcessing about that.
She's acting like a knat.

Location hidden

#606778 Feb 27, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
what a deceitful person you are.
dishonest.
you didn't answer my questions to you.
not a one, because you can't.
not without lying to yourself.
what is your moral compass connected to?
Patty, what is the moral compass of the billions of people in the world who don't follow your God? There are many good people in the world who are not believers in any god, and many more good people who believe in a god, but not the same one you do.

Humans did not learn how to be 'moral' because they were told by God how to be moral, they learned to be moral (which they also defined) by learning from trial and error what made their environment the most safe. They learned that if one harms other people one would expect to be harmed by other people, and sol over time they realized that outlawing things that cause harm made it safer for them and the people they cared about.

All of the "laws of God" were written by man, long after man first inhabited this planet.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606779 Feb 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
When Adam and Eve died, did they go to Heaven?
Great question. Here:

www.answersingenesis.org/.../did-adam-and-eve...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#606780 Feb 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
La Vecchia doesn't do blood sacrifices; the Goddess doesn't want blood.
Your christianity does.
Prove your deities exist, psycho.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stregheria" ;

I'm waiting.

xD

Location hidden

#606781 Feb 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Go easy on Kaitlin; she is one of us, and she has taken 4 years of horrible abuse on this site. She is a child of a military man, and respects the military and guns, and you won't change her on that.
Kaitlin was being battered every day when I first came here in July 2010, by Patty, and Patty never let up even once, though she had nothing to justify her treatment of Kaitlin.
You stalk Patty for believing in a deity but pat a perv like Kaitlyn on the back for the same thing. You are a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#606782 Feb 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>....
All of the "laws of God" were written by man, long after man first inhabited this planet.
Kinda like Kaitlyn's La Spaghettio's?

The Borderland of Sol

#606783 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Great question. Here:
www.answersingenesis.org/.../did-adam-and-eve...
Huh.

I get "page not found"...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#606784 Feb 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Huh.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/kw/d...

I thought this was an interesting question. Unfortunately the Answers In Genesis loons punted and gave a pretty lame answer.

San Francisco

#606785 Feb 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Prove your deities exist, psycho.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stregheria" ;
I'm waiting.
xD
Kaitlin's deities have exactly the same amount of proof that Yahweh and every other deity has. It's kinda nice that they are all equivalent, don't you think?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606786 Feb 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Huh.
Sorry. Here:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/kw/d...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606787 Feb 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin's deities have exactly the same amount of proof that Yahweh and every other deity has. It's kinda nice that they are all equivalent, don't you think?
There goes wilde.

Eyes squeezed shut, fingers in ears going LA LA LA.

San Francisco

#606788 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes wilde.
Eyes squeezed shut, fingers in ears going LA LA LA.
Was there something inaccurate about what I said?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606789 Feb 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there something inaccurate about what I said?
"Kaitlin's deities have exactly the same amount of proof that Yahweh and every other deity has."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min marge 574,514
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 4 min -TheExam- 1,378
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min trifecta1 608,290
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min RiccardoFire 97,932
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min Student 39,664
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 57 min Non _cents 1,056
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 1 hr Samantha Grace 1,653
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 269,091
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 15 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web