“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606803 Feb 27, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
America's War-Mongering, and gun culture, is a threat to the world.
your self-serving ignorance is a blight upon Humanity
Canada's pacifist pessimism is a threat to the world. No, just Canada.

Don't worry though, we gun tottin Americans got yer back.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#606804 Feb 27, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
America's War-Mongering, and gun culture, is a threat to the world.
your self-serving ignorance is a blight upon Humanity
As we have observed for most of my life, and we continue to observe daily, if we keep in touch with current events.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#606805 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't buy your kitchen knives under the heading of weapon, so you should be able to answer that yourself.
What difference does that make?
Not all firearms are considered weapons either.
For instance a kitchen knife is a tool for the kitchen.
A combat knife is made as a weapon.
Either one can kill.
A Remington Mod. 700 is made as a hunting rifle, pretty much the same as the kitchen knife. As matter fact both could be considered kitchen tools.
But it too could kill.

Bottom line is if someone breaks into your house and steals the implement that is use to commit murder, even if it is a lamb they bash someones brains out with, it is the same thing.
The gun is not more guilty because it's a gun.

And the owner is not guilty of any of the crimes.
You are are demented as Yellowdog.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606806 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>What a blabbering moron! Really love it when you publicly stick your foot in your mouth, ROFL....
Here's a pretty little map. Notice the only southern states are Georgia & South Carolina....

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Un... (17901819)#section_1

That'll be $2 please.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#606808 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>She allowed herself to buy into the gun rhetoric. Granted, it was all around her, but she still had free will to educate herself regarding the hazards guns in this country, and still to this day does not. I was also raised around the military and many generations of law enforcement so I am well aware of what it's like. I address only what she says. Incase you haven't noticed, I do not care which person says what, I only care about the truth and in the case of gun control, finding a reasonable solution to the senseless butchering of innocent people in this country everyday. There has been over 2,030 gun deaths since Sandy Hook, and someone needs to give them a voice, instead of just sweeping them under the rug.
What you do is make the mistake of thinking adding laws will stop murder, you're wrong and the statistics show you're wrong.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#606809 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>She allowed herself to buy into the gun rhetoric. Granted, it was all around her, but she still had free will to educate herself regarding the hazards guns in this country, and still to this day does not. I was also raised around the military and many generations of law enforcement so I am well aware of what it's like. I address only what she says. Incase you haven't noticed, I do not care which person says what, I only care about the truth and in the case of gun control, finding a reasonable solution to the senseless butchering of innocent people in this country everyday. There has been over 2,030 gun deaths since Sandy Hook, and someone needs to give them a voice, instead of just sweeping them under the rug.
I agree with you on gun control. It is insane that so many people legally have guns in the USA, referring to handguns, and assault weapons (which no civilian should ever have, except if it is an antique which is rendered useless and kept as a souvenir of his/her military experiences). The mentality that everyone should carry or have in their possession a handgun for protection breeds on itself. A mentality that a gun is how one deals with problems can never be right, when the problems relate to human beings.

I do not oppose the ownership of rifles and shotguns which are kept for hunting, or for varmint control on a farm. Can you imagine though how scary it would be if many adults walked around in a crowded city with a rile or shotgun under their arms? But they think it is okay to carry a loaded handgun.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606810 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
last night, a T-Rex touched her neighbor.....
Lair.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#606811 Feb 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
As we have observed for most of my life, and we continue to observe daily, if we keep in touch with current events.
You're a moron if you think things would be any different if we weren't here. The major difference though boooots would be , you would be speaking Russian now.

Location hidden

#606812 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Here's a pretty little map. Notice the only southern states are Georgia & South Carolina....
It's so funny to watch you BACK PEDDLE you pathetic moron, ROFL....

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#606813 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't buy your kitchen knives under the heading of weapon, so you should be able to answer that yourself.
I didn't buy any of my firearms as weapons either - so okay, we're gonna disagree on this one.

Glad we can be polite about it.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606814 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the mentally lonely solipsism convert!
Nano aim't the one who has ta wear stilts ta reach the toilet Lunger!

You are!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#606815 Feb 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin's deities have exactly the same amount of proof that Yahweh and every other deity has. It's kinda nice that they are all equivalent, don't you think?
Then you should either mock Kaitlyn the same as you do Patty or STFU.

The Borderland of Sol

#606816 Feb 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> What difference does that make?
Not all firearms are considered weapons either.
For instance a kitchen knife is a tool for the kitchen.
A combat knife is made as a weapon.
Either one can kill.
A Remington Mod. 700 is made as a hunting rifle, pretty much the same as the kitchen knife. As matter fact both could be considered kitchen tools.
But it too could kill.
Bottom line is if someone breaks into your house and steals the implement that is use to commit murder, even if it is a lamb they bash someones brains out with, it is the same thing.
The gun is not more guilty because it's a gun.
And the owner is not guilty of any of the crimes.
You are are demented as Yellowdog.
Hmm.

That was an Agatha Christie story, wasn't it?

The perpetrator served the murder weapon to the detective - a frozen leg of lamb, if I recall...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#606817 Feb 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not stalk Patty, for believing in a deity. My concerns about Patty's believing in a deity are only relating to her personal attacks on other people, because of her "claim" to be the most learned of all here, and also the most truthful, yet Patty has lied to us on this site from the beginning.
Why would you say that Kaitlyn is a perv?
nanoanomaly, I have attempted to lay off you for the most part, as you quite a while ago told us of some personal tragedies that you had experienced in life. However, your attacking other posters here is hardly justified, because you had a personal off-line horrible experience.
Liar. Hypocrite.

Location hidden

#606818 Feb 27, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
what a stupid thing to say.... i am very much human.
and when i mess up i take full responsibility for my actions.
No ya don't!

You jist change yer name, an make believe yer someone else LIAR!

If ther was a god, yer azz would be smok'n from the lightn'n bolts!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606819 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>It's so funny to watch you BACK PEDDLE you pathetic moron, ROFL....
Um. You're the one....

Location hidden

#606820 Feb 27, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
I won't be back on line til Friday.
Maybe ther is a god!

The Borderland of Sol

#606821 Feb 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on gun control. It is insane that so many people legally have guns in the USA, referring to handguns, and assault weapons (which no civilian should ever have, except if it is an antique which is rendered useless and kept as a souvenir of his/her military experiences). The mentality that everyone should carry or have in their possession a handgun for protection breeds on itself. A mentality that a gun is how one deals with problems can never be right, when the problems relate to human beings.
I do not oppose the ownership of rifles and shotguns which are kept for hunting, or for varmint control on a farm. Can you imagine though how scary it would be if many adults walked around in a crowded city with a rile or shotgun under their arms? But they think it is okay to carry a loaded handgun.
Let's consider that a moment, Booots.

I think you ought to define a couple of terms, there - for example, what do you consider an "assault weapon"?

How short should a barrel be before it stops being "rifle"?

Were you aware that in the People's Republic of New Jersey, thousands of Daisy Red Ryder BB Rifles were seized* on the grounds that they were "sawed-off shotguns"?
The definition was "smooth-bored, less than 16" barrel length".

Location hidden

#606822 Feb 27, 2013
boooots wrote:
Thank you.

I agree.

Location hidden

#606823 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Um. You're the one....
Need a new shovel? Your current one is showing some wear. LOL...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min seotop 176,579
Bizarre things can happen to everybody everywhe... 31 min uncover 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min oxbow 586,009
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 54 min Paul Porter1 99,321
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,406
Will O.J. Simpson confess to the double murders... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
The unusual sex life of the vampire squid 1 hr monkeyofstick 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Remnant of 144000 40,236
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 270,840
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Remnant of 144000 611,950
More from around the web