Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606625 Feb 27, 2013
karl44 wrote:
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a dentist blame the toothpaste? ROFL.... your so-called 'logic' is so retarded.....LOL...
<quoted text>
the problem is "American culture" as exemplified by the poster "RR"
You know nothing of American culture, Canadian.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606626 Feb 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Right.
We all saw Riverside on the news.
Wonderful place...
Thanks!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606627 Feb 27, 2013
Mylan wrote:
food kills people
Sure, blame everything EXCEPT the person......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606628 Feb 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever it was, she even stabbed a dog.
That's Riverside for you. It was a trailer park I think.
RiversideRedneck may be able to confirm.
Stabbed a dog what?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#606629 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'd like to believe, you're just waiting on more evidence.
At least you're not an atheist.
I am an atheist, I do not believe in your god, or any that has been presented. That is what the label of atheist covers.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606630 Feb 27, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Witches and Wiccans are left-wing liberal loons.
I'm seeing that. I've been reading your posts to Mylanta about guns, freedom & the 2nd Amendment and I gotta say - I have a new respect for you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606631 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Spanking is one thing; beating some kid with a flat board (paddle) or a leather strap (belt) is abuse. That's not disciplining, that's venting one's rage.
It's felony battery.
I agree. And that's what separates spanking from beating.
Largelanguage

Flint, UK

#606633 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. And that's what separates spanking from beating.
The rod only teaches the children the consequences you create, not the natural consequences!
You're wrong!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606634 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus never said anything; he never existed. He's a myth.
How many times have I shown you that?
Never.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606635 Feb 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an atheist, I do not believe in your god, or any that has been presented. That is what the label of atheist covers.
If you say so. But you admitted that you'd believe in God if there was some stronger evidence about Him.

That ain't an atheist, that's agnostic.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606636 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The rod only teaches the children the consequences you create, not the natural consequences!
You're wrong!
What do you know, you're not a parent, you're stills kid.
endtime

AOL

#606637 Feb 27, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#606638 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so. But you admitted that you'd believe in God if there was some stronger evidence about Him.
That ain't an atheist, that's agnostic.
It's agnostic atheist. I lack the belief in any of the gods because there is no evidence supporting them, but I am not arrogant enough to say I know if one exists or not. You are very arrogant when you say you know one exists, I may be arrogant in my capabilities, but I am not arrogant in what I do not know.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#606639 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your compuslive emotional repression of sexual feelings partly come from the feeling of perversion and hurt from rape you experienced? Is that why instead of sucking dicks, you want them cut off?
(Orangelion)!
So your view is that rapist should be free to rape at will? That’s babble teaching for you and it tells us a lot about your perverted mindset. Is it because you can’t find a willing girl?

Tell me would you say the same if it were your daughter that were raped? Or your wife? Oh how stupid of me, you are a christian so you would simply accept is as gods will.

You must admit that castration will stop the offender offending again and of course you must remember that the offender is an offender because it is an OFFENCE against the girl, the community, civilisation and the law.

Just like you are, I too am quite happy sucking a dick when it makes my man happy, just so long as it’s on my terms.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#606640 Feb 27, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong!
Why waste time hurting your child when you can love him.
Give a him a hug.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#606641 Feb 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text> ... To this day, day, every time I see that teacher that lied/denied I get this sudden image in my mind of her pinned to a brick wall with the front of my car :-}
So you see, people kill, not cars. >:)
Even if only in the imagination.
foreign or domestic car?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606642 Feb 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's agnostic atheist. I lack the belief in any of the gods because there is no evidence supporting them, but I am not arrogant enough to say I know if one exists or not. You are very arrogant when you say you know one exists, I may be arrogant in my capabilities, but I am not arrogant in what I do not know.
I don't consider what I know about God to be arrogance. I didn't ask Him to do what He did, He just did. And that's evidence enough for me.

Location hidden

#606643 Feb 27, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is the solution? To give the situation up as unsolvable? Give everyone a gun and see what happens? Is that really a society you'd want to live in? That you'd want your kids to live in?
he keeps several loaded weapons at the ready about his house. He has abandoned respect for his fellow citizens, and for his nation.

he is part of the problem, not part of the solution

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#606644 Feb 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't consider what I know about God to be arrogance. I didn't ask Him to do what He did, He just did. And that's evidence enough for me.
What you described was flimsy evidence, very flimsy. Evidence which could be easily explained with natural means or requires interpretation that produces varied details is not evidence, it's wishful thinking. If your neighbor told you he saw a tyrannosaur walking down the street, and swore to it, would you believe there was a tyrannosaur alive in your neighborhood right now?

Location hidden

#606645 Feb 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You were right about the asses in DC grabbing the ammo first. All they have to do is forbid the sale of it to render the guns ineffectual. I've heard people in this are have been having difficulty even getting ammo for small 22 revolvers.:{
would also need dry-up the supply of reloading brass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Peace_Warrior 618,146
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min truth 44,112
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min Card Carrying Zio... 181,895
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min truth 637,235
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 45 min MUQ2 28,361
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 50 min Divine mother 31
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 55 min Aravind 262
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr MUQ2 4,739
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr truth 37,988
More from around the web