Prove there's a god.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606400 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
True, but I am not acting irresponsibly, so.....
Funny, children think the same thing as you, and yet.... LOL...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606401 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Only an uneducated idiot like you would think that the person referring to a study, actually conducts the study. LOL....
I never said that YOU wrote any study, did I?

Pay attention.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606402 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Don't look at the information someone says, just look at who is saying it.
I tend to look at both the information AND the source. You only look for information that fits your arguement, no matter the source.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#606404 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No women would want him!
Or you. You dont have any kids right? How long have you been married? I bet I know the answer.

Location hidden

#606405 Feb 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
I understand what you are saying, but how are the gun nuts going to get those guns? It is impossible, and once again, only criminals will have guns. I agree it is a good idea in theory, but there are too many holes in it.
Fell free to post any of those holes so we can work on a solution. Keep in mind this isn't a perfect world and so for now holding them accountable is fine.

Location hidden

#606406 Feb 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
I understand what you are saying, but how are the gun nuts going to get those guns? It is impossible, and once again, only criminals will have guns. I agree it is a good idea in theory, but there are too many holes in it.
Oh and thanks for being reasonable and not childish like redneck or myth. The more both sides work together, the sooner the matter will be resolved.

Location hidden

#606407 Feb 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
One can't really be held responsible for the intentional misuse of you property after someone else has stolen it.
Great. Liability insurance isn't for that so who cares? If your gun isn't 'secured' properly in a safe then you allowed them free access to it. Pretty simple. Again, it all comes down to responsibility.

Location hidden

#606408 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Ok. Waste your money on something else, I don't care.
LOL.... obviously whiner you do. I pity anyone who buys a car from you. LOL...

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#606409 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Never said that I wanted him, doofus.
so...you're telling me there's a chance.....;)

Location hidden

#606410 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
My daughter told me one day that her kindergarten teacher spanked her and when she told me "why", I went ballistic and I went back to the school to chew out the principal the cow told me she had every right and that "it was IN the BOOKS, by God!" I was stunned that it was legal, inked, that a teacher could hit a kid with whatever they felt like whenever they felt like it, for any reason they saw fit. She told me to take it up with the superintendent, which I did, having her make me an appointment with him for the next day. I had never spanked her myself, before then, and was furious that some fat cow could have my daughter smacked for being tardy.
I would have hired a good attorney. There is no excuse for that.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606411 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again....
Spanking doesn't necessarily mean violence.
Spanking doesn't teach consequences, except that the child will get hurt, by the parents decision, for doing something, rather than the actual negetive consequences from the actions.

Location hidden

#606412 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're confusing "gun enthusiast" with "criminal"....
No, you are.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#606413 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Fell free to post any of those holes so we can work on a solution. Keep in mind this isn't a perfect world and so for now holding them accountable is fine.
Well for one, there will still be close to a million guns heald by criminals, and for two, the true NRA loving Ted Nugent(sp) gun nuts, will pay whatever it would take to keep their guns, so lets just say, another 500,000. Still alot of guns out there. I still feel, that the only people who would willfully turn in their guns, would be people that there is no danger, or very little danger, compared to the criminals. And some of these true crazys out there would kill anyone trying to take their guns. It would be a mess.

Location hidden

#606414 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
My firearm hasn't killed anyone.
...yet.

Location hidden

#606415 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Very good! You CAN read!
Anyone who can make sense to any of your gibberish deserves an award.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#606416 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and thanks for being reasonable and not childish like redneck or myth. The more both sides work together, the sooner the matter will be resolved.
I dont like to attack, I only really go after littleloogie, otherwise I just like to discuss things. Nothing ever gets solved by yelling and screaming.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#606417 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanking doesn't teach consequences, except that the child will get hurt, by the parents decision, for doing something, rather than the actual negetive consequences from the actions.
Your not worth listening to anymore scout. Isnt it naptime for you? Littleloogie has had a big day! Nite nite little scupper!

Location hidden

#606418 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Most of us use the excuse that, "It's they way we were disciplined and we didn't suffer permanent damage...", but I think it's too much like the excuse that molesters use when they use the excuse that they were molested when they were kids. A decent person grows up telling themselves that they will never do their kids or any oe elses' the way they were. If they have so much hatred in them they should punish the person who hurt "them" after they get big enough, not the next generation of innocent children, called me whore, slut and tramp when I was still a virgin. My mom used to "whip" me with a belt when I was little and she quit after the episode where I refused to cry. She was mad because I wouldn't and wore herself out trying for those desired tears. That was the last time she used a belt but she slapped me and threw things at me after that. The words hurt most of any of the abuse.
Yes those are the wounds that heal the slowest. It often times does the most damage. I am very sorry to hear that you had to go through that, but you took the high road and broke the link of abuse, and that is VERY commendable.

Location hidden

#606419 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Maybe you should lobby against clapping your hands.
Don't be silly. How would I turn the lights on?

Location hidden

#606420 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You would favor charging the lawful & innocent for the acts of the unlawful criminals?
Whatever, just call it a luxury tax if you have to, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 590,880
how to pass a breathalyzer test (Dec '08) 7 min yankeedoodle 161
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 22 min N2wfsn2bbc 3,085
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 34 min dudesmart 126
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min lightbeamrider 176,950
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min Edthirty 271,411
How to do a threesome!! 1 hr Aiesha 5
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr This should settl... 100,090
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 4,639
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Truths 612,220
More from around the web