#606486 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>...yet.
Again and Again.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606487 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I think it'd be wrong to punish all the good people for the crimes of the bad ones.
You're not punishing them, you're hold them accountable. BIG difference.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#606488 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone who can make sense to any of your gibberish deserves an award.
The metal we trudge and drag will encompass the you. Amongst other things.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#606489 Feb 26, 2013
Woo hoo, I'm back on the old laptop. It only took a few minutes to fix and it's so much faster than that Hewlett-Packard POS. I'd like to hack that crap up in little pieces. >:{

Fk the "eco highlights".

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#606490 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you were decent you would have reported kaitlyn for posting that garbage, yet again.
I guess if I thought it was garbage and I believed that Kaitlin was a person who should be reported I would have. However compared to some to the really indecent stuff Kaitlin has had to put up with from some other people on Topix, and compared to some of the real hatred that comes from people who have a 'higher moral compass', what she showed was pretty benign.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#606491 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly. How would I turn the lights on?

The question is how will you turn the lights off?
Those that shine so brightly in your face?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#606492 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody in this town has guns. One guy I know says he has one in every room of the house, just in case. Personally, I think that's a little paranoid and stupid since he has young boys in and out of the house every day. It would be too easy for one to "disappear", too hard to keep track of, but most grown ups are careful about allowing their kids such free access to guns, instead of having them laying about under cushions and beds.
Well, if the kids hurt themselves or someone else at least we can say it's not the gun's fault, right?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#606493 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like how one lip is assaulting the other when you talk...LOL...

I have two guns one,,,, for each of you.

Location hidden

#606494 Feb 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Deary, please go tell me for me how no good women like yourself would want a bitch like Riverside Redneck. I've been waiting for some time!
<quoted text> I want him, in the militia. He will know the correct people to shoot at when the time comes.
Imagine that!
You were right about the asses in DC grabbing the ammo first. All they have to do is forbid the sale of it to render the guns ineffectual. I've heard people in this are have been having difficulty even getting ammo for small 22 revolvers.:{

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#606495 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody told me that bullets have an expiration date, is that true?
Yes these bullets will cause the expiration date, and I have .....Bullets to spare.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#606496 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe in starting a fight but I do believe in fighting back once it's on.:)
Who wouldn't?
See kiddo, I can only imagine the rough childhood you had growing up. The experiences that no child should have experienced. The feeling of fear, and hate that was forced upon on you.
As for me, other than those childhood memories my childhood was awesome. You should read my "Taking of Donkey Kong" story one day. It reads like it was made up, but every thing in it was funny
My parents always said "Don't ever start a fight. Look for alternatives to it. But if you are forced into a corner, finish it and finish it quickly."

Location hidden

#606497 Feb 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in this world will save you from me.
Mylan is the type who would narc on her neighbors to the cops if she saw them burying guns and ammo.

Location hidden

#606498 Feb 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
You forget we are on the Obama plan.
Good.

Location hidden

#606499 Feb 26, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if I thought it was garbage and I believed that Kaitlin was a person who should be reported I would have. However compared to some to the really indecent stuff Kaitlin has had to put up with from some other people on Topix, and compared to some of the real hatred that comes from people who have a 'higher moral compass', what she showed was pretty benign.
So you enjoyed it?

I'm not surprised.

Location hidden

#606500 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
It's so much faster than that Hewlett-Packard POS.
Yeah, those are pretty bad.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#606501 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Mylan is the type who would narc on her neighbors to the cops if she saw them burying guns and ammo.
He forgets he is gonna get one sooner rather than later. He doesn't think god will save him from me either.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#606502 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Good.
Do you do combat, choose your weapon wisely.
We meet on hollowed ground. You may want to write down a message to your next of kin. You will not survive the war .

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#606503 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, those are pretty bad.

Location hidden

#606504 Feb 26, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
See kiddo, I can only imagine the rough childhood you had growing up. The experiences that no child should have experienced. The feeling of fear, and hate that was forced upon on you.
As for me, other than those childhood memories my childhood was awesome. You should read my "Taking of Donkey Kong" story one day. It reads like it was made up, but every thing in it was funny
My parents always said "Don't ever start a fight. Look for alternatives to it. But if you are forced into a corner, finish it and finish it quickly."
I loved Donkey Kong!

I didn't get much crap from kids at school, just about everybody liked me. The most trouble I got there was sexual harassment from K thru 12. I did have to hurt a few guys, drew blood a couple times. Fought one girl in junior high who kept bugging me for one (a fight). It was a disgusting tie with neither admitting defeat, and then she wanted to be "friends", asking me to "come over" to her house, wtf, you know? Some people are so weird. I did go over, out of curiosity. It was like a Dickens novel, shitty gray house (inside and out) in a shitty gray, decaying neighborhood. I got a real sense of pity for her after that. It was a depressing way to live. Strange how I could feel sorry for after she had harassed me for so long. She ran away from home right after that. Her name was Gwyn and when her parents found her she was really fkd up, missing hair, beaten far worse than she ever would have gotten scrapping with a marshmallow like me. I never considered running away after having been taken away. I knew that the world had some people in it far worse than my mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Whiskey Ben Solo 15,017
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 683,461
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,680
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 11 hr USA-1 39,246
AT&T is run by a bunch of crooks who should be ... (Dec '14) 13 hr Doctor REALITY 10
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 16 hr a_visitor 39
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 22 hr Guy-fit 530
More from around the web