Prove there's a god.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#606464 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose your "research" led you to that assumption?
Ok
My anecdotal experience has shown me that, yes.

San Francisco

#606465 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooting people is banned, also.
That don't stop criminals.
So what is the solution? To give the situation up as unsolvable? Give everyone a gun and see what happens? Is that really a society you'd want to live in? That you'd want your kids to live in?

San Francisco

#606466 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated!
Unfortunately those who are delusional won't be able to grasp it.
Thanks. They grasp it fine, it's just that they want to believe in what they want to believe badly enough that they don't want to admit that it's not really founded in reality. That's exactly why religion tries to make faith out to be more of a virtue than it is, because that is all that it has. Faith has it's place in society, but there is a point where faith becomes credulity, and that is not a virtue.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606467 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I know. I reserve tact for those who aren't thieves who have the table manners of grunting pigs. Did ya see the coverage of her eating at the inaugural dinner? I've seen goats with daintier dressage.
No.

If I wanna watch farm animals eat, I go to my backyard...

I can't stand anything about the Obamamas.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606468 Feb 26, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
My anecdotal experience has shown me that, yes.
My experience has shown be otherwise.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#606469 Feb 26, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is the solution? To give the situation up as unsolvable? Give everyone a gun and see what happens? Is that really a society you'd want to live in? That you'd want your kids to live in?
Get over with the guns. You want a gun, kill yourself with it.
Kids are angels. They know better. They can fly.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#606470 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual karl, you make no sense.
So says the bastion of buffoonery.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#606471 Feb 26, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't get an ambulance for her?
Kids do not have guns.
The evil one does. Always an adult who knows better.
Ex gang member? You like to watch them fight?
FYI, it was 1992 and I was a kid too. Only the very wealthy had cell phones then. I had to make her go back in the school and use the office phone. And, yes, kids had guns back then too. The gang kids brought knives and guns to school and one threatened to shoot a teacher and all of her kids for having the nerve to send him to the office for sexually harassing a girl in class. The cowards in the office suspended him for two weeks and during that time he sat down at the stoplight next to the teacher's parking lot, everyday, all day, on a bicycle waiting for that teacher to show up so he could kill her. The teacher never came back to work because she knew what him and his family were capable of, they were/are career thugs. I've heard things are about the same there now. I won't be surprised to hear that some kid buckled under the stress and went on a rampage. Kids shouldn't have to watch their back in class everyday.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606472 Feb 26, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, honestly. I think it'd be wrong to punish all the good people for the crimes of the bad ones. Giving up is not an option. we have to do something. "Give everyone a gun"? No. Allow everyone to purchase a gun? Yes.

I'm happy with "my" society - that is; the place where I live & where my kids are growing up. We don't have mass murders, big gang problems, meth lab explotions, gay parades :), etc. We have a fairly normal life.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#606473 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, it was 1992 and I was a kid too. Only the very wealthy had cell phones then. I had to make her go back in the school and use the office phone. And, yes, kids had guns back then too. The gang kids brought knives and guns to school and one threatened to shoot a teacher and all of her kids for having the nerve to send him to the office for sexually harassing a girl in class. The cowards in the office suspended him for two weeks and during that time he sat down at the stoplight next to the teacher's parking lot, everyday, all day, on a bicycle waiting for that teacher to show up so he could kill her. The teacher never came back to work because she knew what him and his family were capable of, they were/are career thugs. I've heard things are about the same there now. I won't be surprised to hear that some kid buckled under the stress and went on a rampage. Kids shouldn't have to watch their back in class everyday.
Where were you born? Detroit, LA? At least you didn't kill
anyone. That is not school.
Why are there gangs? Too much hate!
Get a job.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606474 Feb 26, 2013
scaritual wrote:
So says the bastion of buffoonery.
Hey! You might disagree with my posts but at least they're coherent.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606475 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Even morons like you can learn.
You don't have a clue how the modern oil filter works. Your praise for the fram filter verified that. What I've forgotten about filters you'll never learn, moron. As I said before, I pity the person who ends up with one of your cars.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#606476 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard too many kids complain that the teachers discriminate about punishment and discipline in the schools. That they never discipline, rich kids, jocks, their relatives' kids, or any minorities for fear of retaliation; that only poor kids get the rod. From what I've seen that can build up a huge amount of resentment and rage in these kids who feel singled out to bear the teachers' frustration. I'm not surprised so many kids get angry when they can see teachers watching them take a beating from bullies and they just walk away instead of breaking up the attack. Many of the gangs at school will save the last school day of the year for attacking "loners" so their parents won't rage on them for being suspended from school. Gangs are cowards. No principal carries a suspension over the summer to include the next new school year. "Ass Kicking Day" should have serious repercussions. I know one sweet girl who got her face cut open from a gang member hitting with a huge finger ring. Her stepdad was a cop but that didn't phase the sluts who bullied her.
Not one teacher intervened.
The thing is nano, that growing up in L.A. I didn't like fighting. As a child I was a pacifist before I even knew what a pacifist was. I believed then as I do now that people should be able to get along together without fighting.
I used to get my ass beat on a daily basis by the local Mexican kid gangs because i refused to join. Every day I would arrive home, beat up, bloody and curl up in my bed and cry until my mom could comfort me while singing to me in her soothing voice.
My brothers faired no better.
My cousin who lived down the street had a different view. He told me "as long as you're going to get your ass kicked, pick one, and only one when they jump you and work him over. Beat him until you can't anymore or they stop. Eventually they'll be afraid to be that "one"
I was horrified. One day I had enough. I systematically worked them over one by one. I realized that I had a very good talent for fighting and high tolerance for pain. It was neighborhood war. One that I did not intend to lose.
Eventually they left me alone. They knew that they would receive better than they gave.
I know violence. I've seen it and personally been in it Iraq. I wish that it wasn't so. But it is.
Even with all that nano, I'm not a violent man. Not even close. I hope that I've at least been able to show that here over the last Two years.
I believe that
Spanking is not violence. Violence is inflicting pain just for the sake of inflicting pain out of hatefulness.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#606477 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That would be like forcing someone without a car to buy insurance. You haven't caught on to how insurance works yet have you? LOL.... When you buy the 'product' you need to buy the liability insurance for it. Pretty simple.
You forget we are on the Obama plan.

You pay, and you pay, and then you pay.
Pretty simple, do you have your payment?
We didn't ask if you wanted to pay, we told you to pay.
Now I want my pay.

Location hidden

#606478 Feb 26, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is nano, that growing up in L.A. I didn't like fighting. As a child I was a pacifist before I even knew what a pacifist was. I believed then as I do now that people should be able to get along together without fighting.
I used to get my ass beat on a daily basis by the local Mexican kid gangs because i refused to join. Every day I would arrive home, beat up, bloody and curl up in my bed and cry until my mom could comfort me while singing to me in her soothing voice.
My brothers faired no better.
My cousin who lived down the street had a different view. He told me "as long as you're going to get your ass kicked, pick one, and only one when they jump you and work him over. Beat him until you can't anymore or they stop. Eventually they'll be afraid to be that "one"
I was horrified. One day I had enough. I systematically worked them over one by one. I realized that I had a very good talent for fighting and high tolerance for pain. It was neighborhood war. One that I did not intend to lose.
Eventually they left me alone. They knew that they would receive better than they gave.
I know violence. I've seen it and personally been in it Iraq. I wish that it wasn't so. But it is.
Even with all that nano, I'm not a violent man. Not even close. I hope that I've at least been able to show that here over the last Two years.
I believe that
Spanking is not violence. Violence is inflicting pain just for the sake of inflicting pain out of hatefulness.
I don't believe in starting a fight but I do believe in fighting back once it's on.:)
Who wouldn't?

San Francisco

#606479 Feb 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You forget we are on the Obama plan.
You pay, and you pay, and then you pay.
Pretty simple, do you have your payment?
We didn't ask if you wanted to pay, we told you to pay.
Now I want my pay.
It's not a very good system, but it's an improvement over what is was. If we had political parties which could work together instead of holding the public hostage to their internecine warfare, then we'd have a viable socialized medical system that works in just about every other first-world nation on Earth.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#606480 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Deary, please go tell me for me how no good women like yourself would want a bitch like Riverside Redneck. I've been waiting for some time!
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Never said that I wanted him, doofus.
I want him, in the militia. He will know the correct people to shoot at when the time comes.
Imagine that!

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#606481 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You mean, "All abusers are abused?" Yes? No?
I'm a pacifist, most of the time. I will step between an abuser an a victim though. So far, I've never been sorry. The abusers have always backed down, much to my own astonishment. I'm usually the smallest in the mix.
Not everybody who has been abused grows up to abuse.

WE will want you too, you can assist. In the endeavors of the preservation of freedom.

Location hidden

#606482 Feb 26, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody in this town has guns. One guy I know says he has one in every room of the house, just in case. Personally, I think that's a little paranoid and stupid since he has young boys in and out of the house every day. It would be too easy for one to "disappear", too hard to keep track of, but most grown ups are careful about allowing their kids such free access to guns, instead of having them laying about under cushions and beds.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606483 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
If I wanna watch farm animals eat, I go to my backyard...
I would think your kitchen would be closer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Whiskey Ben Solo 18,137
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 684,021
harthside COOKIES 6 min C eh N eh D eh 2
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 8 hr ImPeach 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 13 hr Tony 6,423
More from around the web