Lovington, NM

#606373 Feb 26, 2013
All women are raped.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606374 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Insulting someone saying they were raped is such a thing to say! You are not a christian! You are only a turd!
Then what are you? Everyone can see through your bullsh!t.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#606375 Feb 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
lame dodge, bro.
i have no need to dodge anything, my friend. i'm on the inside and want to make sure you understand that you have as much right as i do to be on the inside as well:)
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606376 Feb 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what are you? Everyone can see through your bullsh!t.
A christian(I am support ratchet too). Now little pup, we know you are really just 18. You aren't 50 at all.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606377 Feb 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's dangerous."
"Bah bol boo boo baa."
"Okay, I think he understood me."
Seriously, dude - you're deranged.
LMAO!!

"Honey, you can't drink that. Ingesting Clorox can lead to nausea and diarrhea, along with vomiting and, in some cases, permanent esophageal damage. This damage can cause intestinal problems, such as wearing away of the stomach lining. "

"um,....k.... can i wach ponge pob now?"

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606378 Feb 26, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
isn't it apparent that ALL these homosexuals on here have a demented issue with violence and rape and every other twisted perversion on the market?
sick they are........sick.
Insane in the membrane...

Insane in the brain.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606379 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us use the excuse that, "It's they way we were disciplined and we didn't suffer permanent damage...", but I think it's too much like the excuse that molesters use when they use the excuse that they were molested when they were kids. A decent person grows up telling themselves that they will never do their kids or any oe elses' the way they were. If they have so much hatred in them they should punish the person who hurt "them" after they get big enough, not the next generation of innocent children, called me whore, slut and tramp when I was still a virgin. My mom used to "whip" me with a belt when I was little and she quit after the episode where I refused to cry. She was mad because I wouldn't and wore herself out trying for those desired tears. That was the last time she used a belt but she slapped me and threw things at me after that. The words hurt most of any of the abuse.
Stop encouraging that thing, nano.

Y'all have elevated spanking to abuse, then assault, then attack, now molestation...

It's just a spanking.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606380 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Insulting someone saying they were raped is such a thing to say!
ha
Ha!
HA HA HA !!!
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA A!!!!!!

<cough>

THIS? Coming from YOU?!?!?!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#606381 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Children should NEVER be hit by ANY school official. You're really sick.
I've heard too many kids complain that the teachers discriminate about punishment and discipline in the schools. That they never discipline, rich kids, jocks, their relatives' kids, or any minorities for fear of retaliation; that only poor kids get the rod. From what I've seen that can build up a huge amount of resentment and rage in these kids who feel singled out to bear the teachers' frustration. I'm not surprised so many kids get angry when they can see teachers watching them take a beating from bullies and they just walk away instead of breaking up the attack. Many of the gangs at school will save the last school day of the year for attacking "loners" so their parents won't rage on them for being suspended from school. Gangs are cowards. No principal carries a suspension over the summer to include the next new school year. "Ass Kicking Day" should have serious repercussions. I know one sweet girl who got her face cut open from a gang member hitting with a huge finger ring. Her stepdad was a cop but that didn't phase the sluts who bullied her.
Not one teacher intervened.

Location hidden

#606382 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop encouraging that thing, nano.
Y'all have elevated spanking to abuse, then assault, then attack, now molestation...
It's just a spanking.
Some of us are more sensitive about it than others. I blame the testosterone for the insensitivity that males may have for violence.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606383 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ha
Ha!
HA HA HA !!!
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA A!!!!!!
<cough>
THIS? Coming from YOU?!?!?!
LISTEN!!!!

The only consequences from the rod is that they will get spanked, they aren't taught any other consequences.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606384 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard too many kids complain that the teachers discriminate about punishment and discipline in the schools. That they never discipline, rich kids, jocks, their relatives' kids, or any minorities for fear of retaliation; that only poor kids get the rod. From what I've seen that can build up a huge amount of resentment and rage in these kids who feel singled out to bear the teachers' frustration. I'm not surprised so many kids get angry when they can see teachers watching them take a beating from bullies and they just walk away instead of breaking up the attack. Many of the gangs at school will save the last school day of the year for attacking "loners" so their parents won't rage on them for being suspended from school. Gangs are cowards. No principal carries a suspension over the summer to include the next new school year. "Ass Kicking Day" should have serious repercussions. I know one sweet girl who got her face cut open from a gang member hitting with a huge finger ring. Her stepdad was a cop but that didn't phase the sluts who bullied her.
Not one teacher intervened.
Deary, please go tell me for me how no good women like yourself would want a bitch like Riverside Redneck. I've been waiting for some time!
RogerThat

AOL

#606385 Feb 26, 2013

100% CONFIDENCE of Christ's Nearness_______

Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606386 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Some of us are more sensitive about it than others. I blame the testosterone for the insensitivity that males may have for violence.
All abusers are abusers.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606387 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A christian(I am support ratchet too). Now little pup, we know you are really just 18. You aren't 50 at all.
I never said I was 50. You said I was 50. I told you I was north of 50 and south of 100. Not that it matters. You say you are 59, and you pray to a video game. No 59 year old I know of is in love with a video game flea bit rat.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606388 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Deary, please go tell me for me how no good women like yourself would want a bitch like Riverside Redneck. I've been waiting for some time!
Are you drunk, or just deranged? I think we know the answer.

Location hidden

#606389 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that I wanted him, doofus.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606390 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
All abusers are abusers.
You are one of the worst.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606391 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
LISTEN!!!!
The only consequences from the rod is that they will get spanked, they aren't taught any other consequences.
You were never taught anything except for bitterness and hate. You dont deserve an ounce of respect no matter how old you claim to be.

Location hidden

#606392 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
All abusers are abusers.
You mean, "All abusers are abused?" Yes? No?

I'm a pacifist, most of the time. I will step between an abuser an a victim though. So far, I've never been sorry. The abusers have always backed down, much to my own astonishment. I'm usually the smallest in the mix.

Not everybody who has been abused grows up to abuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 687,441
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Trump is a joke 31,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Here For Now 619,795
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr ChromiuMan 6,496
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Love Trump 9
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr SmokinJoe 4,319
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 4 hr Neil_Hines 3
More from around the web