Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#606351 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated.
NO adult, regardless of occupation or position, has the right to hit a child.
My daughter told me one day that her kindergarten teacher spanked her and when she told me "why", I went ballistic and I went back to the school to chew out the principal the cow told me she had every right and that "it was IN the BOOKS, by God!" I was stunned that it was legal, inked, that a teacher could hit a kid with whatever they felt like whenever they felt like it, for any reason they saw fit. She told me to take it up with the superintendent, which I did, having her make me an appointment with him for the next day. I had never spanked her myself, before then, and was furious that some fat cow could have my daughter smacked for being tardy.
The superintendent tried to bait ME into violence with his tone, I could tell by the gleam in his eye that it had worked on other parents. I remained calm enough when the teacher who was accused first tried to deny that she had done the paddling and then admitted it when I pinned her on it. She called my daughter a liar and the super tried the old "she's 5, 5 year olds aren't reliable witnesses" an I came back with the fact that she wouldn't claim to be abused if she hadn't been and that I believe her because she was so upset and had a pink mark to prove it. My baby had never accused anyone of hitting her before except her stepgrandad and I put the fear of death in him for that. The idiots thought they would get the best of me but it was them that kept changing their "testimony", stupid bastards acting like my kid was "on trial". Before I left I made it clear to them that she was tardy because of me ,that I was responsible for her being on time and always would be, that if she was tardy they could take it up with me...send a note home, call, whatever, but that I had better not ever hear of her being hit by a school employee again. I told my daughter to let me know immediately if any of them ever tried to intimidate her about the ordeal and to never be afraid of telling me, that I'd remove her from the school if they did. To this day, day, every time I see that teacher that lied/denied I get this sudden image in my mind of her pinned to a brick wall with the front of my car :-}

So you see, people kill, not cars. >:)
Even if only in the imagination.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606352 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Gun nuts are childish and selfish. They care only about themselves and not the rights of their victims.
Derp

You're confusing "gun enthusiast" with "criminal"....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#606353 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
They should be taken way, removed, remove objects to keep it out of his reach, or pull him away. Or tell him it is dangerous.
"It's dangerous."

"Bah bol boo boo baa."

"Okay, I think he understood me."

Seriously, dude - you're deranged.

Location hidden

#606354 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a child! What would you know?
Uh oh, Little Tangerine is whipping out his "everyone is a child" fantasy again.

Hide the children...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#606355 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You must be high because that was completely unintelligible.
Odd.

Seems clear to me.

In case I'm wrong, how do you know what goes on in women's locker rooms?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606356 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
Bullsh_t. Your firearm "accidentally" kills [[[[SNIP]]]]
My firearm hasn't killed anyone. You're talking hypothetically. I asked karl, not you, what freedoms of mine hurt his freedoms.

Pay attention.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#606357 Feb 26, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He will hurt you until you give.
someone has done you a great injustice.

you are screwy in your thinking.

GOD IS GOOD
GOD IS LOVE
GOD IS MERCY and FORGIVNESS
GOD IS BLESSING
GOD IS PROMISE AND HOPE

if you die lost without God because you freely chose to reject God
thats YOUR doing.....not God's.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606358 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did. You said teenagers need a good bopping sometimes. Liar!
Very good! You CAN read!

I'm impressed.

Location hidden

#606359 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Most sexual abuse is not done by strangers usually. Its often done by people who the child knows. That is why female teachers often rape little boys.
WTF?

You seriously need counseling.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606360 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you expect to use your greater size to intimidate people? You are only 46, at my age, its not so easy for me to take you seriously, hows you like that?
Yes, I do.

You're a big man on a computer screen, but a p_ssy out in the world.

Deal with it.

“design is God's trademark”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#606361 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He also told me that no woman would want a child with me unless I raped her.
LL's got some serious issues with violence & rape.
isn't it apparent that ALL these homosexuals on here have a demented issue with violence and rape and every other twisted perversion on the market?

sick they are........sick.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606362 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Most sexual abuse is not done by strangers usually.
Speaking from experience?

Location hidden

#606363 Feb 26, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. Thats a GOD issue
and a universal eternal issue.
without God one has no 'moral compass'
they live to suit self and follow the doctrines of the god of this world.
there is no real happiness in that.
to live a life without God is to live one without purpose or hope.
you live to die
i die to live..........
I have no god and yet I have a moral compass so I guess, as always, you're not making much sense...
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606364 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do.
You're a big man on a computer screen, but a p_ssy out in the world.
Deal with it.
Yeah, right, wannabe cyber tough guy in an isolated riverside country house as a redneck.

Location hidden

#606365 Feb 26, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
someone has done you a great injustice.
you are screwy in your thinking.
GOD IS GOOD
GOD IS LOVE
GOD IS MERCY and FORGIVNESS
GOD IS BLESSING
GOD IS PROMISE AND HOPE
if you die lost without God because you freely chose to reject God
thats YOUR doing.....not God's.
"I don't want to throw you in the fire, you're making me throw you in the fire."

"Well, then, don't throw me in the fire. I don't want to be thrown in a fire."

"Sorry, you're making me."

"I'm really not."

"You didn't love me so you have to be thrown in the fire. Its your fault."

AGAIN - your god sounds like a needy sociopath...

Location hidden

#606366 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated. An assault to a child is just as bad as an assault to a strange. They are both wrong. Some bad parents treat their kids like slaves.
Most of us use the excuse that, "It's they way we were disciplined and we didn't suffer permanent damage...", but I think it's too much like the excuse that molesters use when they use the excuse that they were molested when they were kids. A decent person grows up telling themselves that they will never do their kids or any oe elses' the way they were. If they have so much hatred in them they should punish the person who hurt "them" after they get big enough, not the next generation of innocent children, called me whore, slut and tramp when I was still a virgin. My mom used to "whip" me with a belt when I was little and she quit after the episode where I refused to cry. She was mad because I wouldn't and wore herself out trying for those desired tears. That was the last time she used a belt but she slapped me and threw things at me after that. The words hurt most of any of the abuse.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606367 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A personal attack? I was never raped.

Location hidden

#606368 Feb 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Odd.
Seems clear to me.
In case I'm wrong, how do you know what goes on in women's locker rooms?
Troll.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606369 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Insulting someone saying they were raped is such a thing to say! You are not a christian! You are only a turd!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606370 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated. An assault to a child is just as bad as an assault to a strange. They are both wrong. Some bad parents treat their kids like slaves.
Maybe you should lobby against clapping your hands. Using your odd version of logic, it's actually one hand assaulting the other....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 13 min Mo Money Manafort... 27,018
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 4 hr juliakk 230
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 4 hr juliakk 67
make money online. free. easy to start. no cred... (Sep '15) 4 hr juliakk 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Anthony MN 685,932
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 6 hr Wake Up 2
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Johnny 69
More from around the web