Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606064 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
See.... You can't imagine people taking care of their own affairs.
I don't have to imagine it. The facts speak for themselves and against your dogma. People like you only care about your health when you lose it, and by then it's usually too late. Meanwhile the rest of society has to absorb the cost. Thanks, but no thanks.
Not everyone needs to have their hand held for them
We're not talking about those people who ARE responsible, we're talking about people like you who aren't responsible and selfishly think you can do whatever you want, whenever you want. BIG difference.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/america-fatter/s...

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606065 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You try to hide, lie, and act nice and charming, but when push comes to shove, you are very arrogant!
Yer vanity's show'n bugnut!

Better git yer momma ta git ya a new "bobby pullup" ta put on Lunger!

Location hidden

#606066 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't be so literal.
Correct grammar I used actually, what they do according to you, is not say that! Apparently you are smart enough and know it all so much to determine what is wise, and what is not, apparently.
"The fool is wise in his own eyes". The bible says that.
Yup!

It was talk'n 'bout YOU Lunger!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#606067 Feb 25, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad that Health insurance isn't really health Insurance. It should be treated like car insurance. For use in emergencies only, not this preventitive care B.S. You don't access your car insurance to get an oil change do you?
I do. I pay for a maintenance program called PSC Auto Guard through the Hendrix group. Ever hear of it? Didn't think so.
Your argument is not valid.

And to think I only came back to wish BT42 a good night.

Night BT!

Location hidden

#606068 Feb 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
Wow, good one. LOL So, how are you going to collect all the guns to make the world a safer place?
That's the beauty of it, no one has to worry about that. After gun nuts are required to pay liability insurance they'll be more than happy to get rid of the guns themselves. Too bad you couldn't figure that out for yourself.

Location hidden

#606069 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wise, I am wiser, but not at all wise, RR. No one really is.
And in proverbs, in the bible, another verse actually does say a fool is wise in his own eyes, bad excuse yet again, RR.
NO yer not!

Yer jist a WISENHEIMER Lunger!
Ya gotta have a brain ta be wise Lunger!

THAT leaves you out!!

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#606070 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
See.... You can't imagine people taking care of their own affairs. You only see society doing it for you or them. Not everyone needs to have their hand held for them see. That's called personal responsibility. Also known as American freedom of choice.
Apparently a concept that's alien to you.
what he really doesn't see is our government going bankrupt from trying to control everything.
When it happens, and it's going to happen.

3) Your life could be in danger. If the government goes bankrupt, you'll have an extremely angry, confused, and frustrated populace that has little faith in its leaders -- combined with a horrific economy and a reduced ability of the government to keep order. Under those circumstances, widespread rioting and violent crime seem entirely plausible.

That's why they want to disarm the people.
You can take that to the bank.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
Rush

Columbus, NE

#606071 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's the beauty of it, no one has to worry about that. After gun nuts are required to pay liability insurance they'll be more than happy to get rid of the guns themselves. Too bad you couldn't figure that out for yourself.
Your kidding, right? You really think that is the answer?

Location hidden

#606072 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There are states that still allow corporal punishment.:(
Them states prolly don't got no corporals in 'em any more neither!

Location hidden

#606073 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
I pay for a maintenance program called PSC Auto Guard through the Hendrix group. Ever hear of it?
Yep, they partner with quaker state oil. They probably also use cheap fram oil filters. LOL.... As far as I know there are only 3 dealers on the west coast who use it, and two of them are honda (which probably doesn't need it). So when you bought their service did you ask for proof of what they covered or did you just buy it because the salesman told you to?

Location hidden

#606074 Feb 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
Your kidding, right? You really think that is the answer?
I know it is, and I also know the gun lobby isn't as big as the insurance lobby. LOL....

Location hidden

#606075 Feb 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
If the government goes bankrupt, you'll have an extremely angry, confused, and frustrated populace that has little faith in its leaders
Yeah, because everyone has so much faith in our leaders now. LOL...

http://www.democracychronicles.com/americans-...

Location hidden

#606076 Feb 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to watch.
That's not creepy at all.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#606077 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>now you get it amigo. It's people that kill.
Not the devices. Not the cars. Not the alcohol.
If you put someone behind the wheel who doesn't know how to drive, doesn't respect or understand the car do you ban the car? No! Same with guns.
You ban the guns, what gets accomplished?
Even Piers Morgan from CNN, an anti gun and anti second amendment host agrees that an assault weapon ban will accomplish nothing.
He gets it. Do you?
What works? Cracking down on criminals. More gun safety and firearm instruction.
Just like cracking down on drunk drivers, drunk driver education, get it?!!?
You go after the loon behind the tool. The person who doesn't understand or respect weapons.
I speak from experience friend as I can say that I'm somewhat proficient with various types of firearms and weapons. That doesn't makes me freak because I know how to use them anymore than it makes a surgeon a freak because he knows how to use scalpel.
*OO*-rah!!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#606078 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I know it is, and I also know the gun lobby isn't as big as the insurance lobby. LOL....
So. All criminals, will give up their guns, because they dont want to pay. And in turn, everyone else will give up their guns too, since the bad guys did, and the world will be gun free once and for all. What have you been drinking, and how much? LOL On that note, Good night all.

“How You Treat Me”

#606079 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text> ....Easy, there'd be a safer country[/QUOTE and fewer people innocent people would die, but I forgot, people like you don't care about innocent people.
That's already been disproven.

Chicago has the toughest gun control laws it the country and the hightest crime rate. Gun control gets innocent people killed.

Location hidden

#606080 Feb 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
So. All criminals, will give up their guns, because they dont want to pay. And in turn, everyone else will give up their guns too, since the bad guys did,
You don't know how liability insurance is factored out do you? You see the gun nuts who pay the liability insurance will also be partially paying for those criminals who haven't paid. Aren't insurance companies creative? So that in turn gives all the gun nuts an incentive to get criminals guns off the street so their premiums will go down. Let the gun nuts take responsibility for all guns, since ONLY they like them. Priceless.

Location hidden

#606081 Feb 25, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
That's already been disproven.
Gun control gets innocent people killed.
Not true. Japan and other countries prove that wrong everyday.

“How You Treat Me”

#606082 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that. The ability and freedom to choose is going to be slowly taken away from us by people who don't understand basic American freedoms.
People who don't understand that this is America the land of the free and the home of the brave. People that are not Brave and are so scared that they are willing to take away that freedom to make them feel "safe"
What's next? Ban footballs and only allow nerf balls cause they're safer?
Shake my damn head....
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Benjamin Franklin

“How You Treat Me”

#606084 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron because guns would still be out there. DUH!!
Remove the guns, NOW we're talking.
<quoted text>Ironically just the opposite is true. Innocent people are MORE likely to die from a gun in the house than a gun from someone else, but then you already know that. LOL...
“This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!”~ Adolph Hitler, 1935

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min truth 612,174
Rajkot gay Topix 15 min ketan 87
Convert a Blu-ray disc to enjoy it on a phone o... 16 min Goly 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 35 min Student 40,490
Free ATM Placements - New ATM Machine For Sale ... 41 min brandythompson 1
The Racism List: For Adult Actresses and Adult ... 50 min Humhainna 2
NBA Robert - Horry Greeted Curry 1 hr carolinechen 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lost In Transition 176,904
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 271,325
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr USA Born 589,982
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Jac 99,835
More from around the web