Prove there's a god.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#606287 Feb 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certain no one has a choice about whether or not they are going to perish.
We all are.
You're not making much sense.
"...that whosoever believes in Me shall not perish but have everlasting life" Jesus

you can continue to oppose the words of God if you choose, but you're only shooting yourself in the foot.
Forum

Lovington, NM

#606288 Feb 26, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
anyone live out around vegas? how do you like all the bill boards going up with the 10 commandments? AWSOME! they are going up all over the place now..........AWSOME!
Thou shalt not steal.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606289 Feb 26, 2013
karl44 wrote:
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I support your freedom only to the extent that it does not interfere with mine.
<quoted text>
it is clear why you are a christian.
You are truly One Stupid F__K
OK, mr smart atheist.....

What freedoms of mine have interfered with your freedoms?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606290 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Adolescents do not need spanking, they need listening to, spanking them will only make it worse, and make them question whether they are loved.
I never said anything about spanking a teenager, did I?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606291 Feb 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Know the term "Rule of thumb"?
In mediæval Common Law, a man could lawfully beat his wife with a stick no bigger around than his thumb.
Thumbs, of course, vary in diameter - so the term became synonymous with "a pretty fair approximation".
huh..

I never knew the eymology of that idiom.

Any chance you have a time machine?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#606292 Feb 26, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh common Al
even a christian should have enough self respect to beat his own children.
funny how the 'subtle one' always takes something meant for good and puts an accusatory and evil spin on it.

i thought i heard peeps talking about "spanking" not "beating" their children for discipline.

my kids NEVER held me hostage in a store by throwing a tantrum over their selfish and immature desires for a toy or anything.

how many times have yours held your emasculated & weak self hostage by throwing a fit until YOU did what THEY made YOU do?

non-spanking, limp-wristed parents are the reason the rest of us suffer on our roads and in public places over selfish behavior!

the next time i'm made uncomfortable in a store by a lil brat, i think i'll say to the parent "are you going to spank him/her or should i spank you?"

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#606293 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it teach them right from wrong? Is only tells them they deserve to be hit, and to blame themselves.
If you don't spank, but let them live out the consequences, then they will see th detrimental effect.
Only consequence they get is being spanked, they don't learn anything else.
- Dimwit!
So if a child keeps trying to stick things in a light socket you think they should be left alone to live out the consequences?

Location hidden

#606294 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no, it does not. Telling them it is wrong is using good words, not relying on things such a pain to express and try to give a feeling that "something" is wrong. That will only teach your children to behave irrationally.
A threat is wrong.
If you tell them why it is wrong, and encourage them to want to do the right thing, then that is the way to do it. Spanking them will only justify what they are doing, because it is against your spanking! FOOL!
LOL...seriously, have you ever met a child?

"If you tell them why it is wrong, and encourage them to want to do the right thing, then that is the way to do it."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606295 Feb 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a child keeps trying to stick things in a light socket you think they should be left alone to live out the consequences?
Yes this sick nutjob thinks that.

Location hidden

#606296 Feb 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"...that whosoever believes in Me shall not perish but have everlasting life" Jesus
you can continue to oppose the words of God if you choose, but you're only shooting yourself in the foot.
So people who don't believe in god DON'T go to hell, they just disappear when the die?

I'm cool with that, but I think your religion disagrees.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606297 Feb 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...seriously, have you ever met a child?
"If you tell them why it is wrong, and encourage them to want to do the right thing, then that is the way to do it."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA!!

I think LL thinks that kids can be very easily programmed by speech.....

It IS doubtful that he has even met a child.

Location hidden

#606298 Feb 26, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONES life is pointless with out God.
and the fact you don't know that is what is truly 'tragic'.
No, Patty - you just can't conceive of a happy, fulfilled life without god. That's your issue.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606299 Feb 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
He also told a lady on another thread that she should get raped, to teach her a lesson. And he goes around telling people how to live their lives. Unfrickenbelieveable.
Forum

Lovington, NM

#606300 Feb 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how the 'subtle one' always takes something meant for good and puts an accusatory and evil spin on it.
i thought i heard peeps talking about "spanking" not "beating" their children for discipline.
my kids NEVER held me hostage in a store by throwing a tantrum over their selfish and immature desires for a toy or anything.
how many times have yours held your emasculated & weak self hostage by throwing a fit until YOU did what THEY made YOU do?
non-spanking, limp-wristed parents are the reason the rest of us suffer on our roads and in public places over selfish behavior!
the next time i'm made uncomfortable in a store by a lil brat, i think i'll say to the parent "are you going to spank him/her or should i spank you?"
Can we all hit you instead?
Forum

Lovington, NM

#606301 Feb 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So people who don't believe in god DON'T go to hell, they just disappear when they die?
I'm cool with that, but I think your religion disagrees.
No. He will hurt you until you give.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606302 Feb 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
Do it, man! It works!

We were at a restaurant, behind me these two people had a baby with them, in the carseat still. The baby was crying & crying & crying, then got louder & louder. It got to the point that the manager came over & asked the "dad" if they would "Please quiet the baby down, this isn't really a family restaurant."

Mr Dad got mad and told the manager where he can stick his opinion...

The manager left & the baby kept crying. My wife & I had a few choices: try to ignore it, get up and leave or stand up for ourselves. I chose the latter.

I turned my chair around and politely asked BOTH of them to please quiet the baby as we are all trying to have a nice dinner & date night here. The "dad" got a little pissy with me, too. He stood up as if to be aggresive towards me. I stood up as well & confronted the lil sumbitch. I told him if he doesn't shut that f_ckin baby up, I will.

Since I was about 6 inches taller and 75 lbs heavier, he politely complied.

You know what the baby wanted?

His bottle........

F_ckin people like that, people that can be so selfish and rude, dry me nuts.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606303 Feb 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He also told a lady on another thread that she should get raped, to teach her a lesson. And he goes around telling people how to live their lives. Unfrickenbelieveable.
He also told me that no woman would want a child with me unless I raped her.

LL's got some serious issues with violence & rape.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#606304 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
huh..
I never knew the eymology of that idiom.
Any chance you have a time machine?
Laffin.

No, just an eclectic (read: uncontrollable) memory, and a fondness for both language and history.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606305 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He also told me that no woman would want a child with me unless I raped her.
LL's got some serious issues with violence & rape.
He really needs to be in jail.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606306 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Child abuse is child abuse, spanking spanking.
Hmmm.... let's see, believe a psychopath like you, or study after study that proves you wrong....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Aerobatty 118,776
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min okimar 2,246
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min Buck Crick 445,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Anthony MN 678,712
____ 1-WORLD 'mark' -- IN PLAIN VIEW ____ 4 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 1
News Trump budget shows tiny surplus in 10 years, wi... 4 hr discocrisco 1
.........why I'm afraid of God 5 hr Bugman 5
More from around the web