Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606325 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about spanking a teenager, did I?
Yes you did. You said teenagers need a good bopping sometimes. Liar!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606326 Feb 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
So if a child keeps trying to stick things in a light socket you think they should be left alone to live out the consequences?
They should be taken way, removed, remove objects to keep it out of his reach, or pull him away. Or tell him it is dangerous.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606327 Feb 26, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...seriously, have you ever met a child?
"If you tell them why it is wrong, and encourage them to want to do the right thing, then that is the way to do it."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are a child! What would you know?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606328 Feb 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Lets take this a step further, everyone has to buy this insurance whether you want it or not. So that way just in case you accidentally use a gun you're covered.
That would be like forcing someone without a car to buy insurance. You haven't caught on to how insurance works yet have you? LOL.... When you buy the 'product' you need to buy the liability insurance for it. Pretty simple.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606329 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA!!
I think LL thinks that kids can be very easily programmed by speech.....
It IS doubtful that he has even met a child.
Not program, encourage. Encouragement is good, and helping them see the good in doing good is helpful. You are naive!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606330 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanking! Child abuse!
You dont have kids, how does that apply to you. I have kids so you being out in public worries me.
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606331 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did. You said teenagers need a good bopping sometimes. Liar!
You said they should be beat to death.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606332 Feb 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do it, man! It works!
We were at a restaurant, behind me these two people had a baby with them, in the carseat still. The baby was crying & crying & crying, then got louder & louder. It got to the point that the manager came over & asked the "dad" if they would "Please quiet the baby down, this isn't really a family restaurant."
Mr Dad got mad and told the manager where he can stick his opinion...
The manager left & the baby kept crying. My wife & I had a few choices: try to ignore it, get up and leave or stand up for ourselves. I chose the latter.
I turned my chair around and politely asked BOTH of them to please quiet the baby as we are all trying to have a nice dinner & date night here. The "dad" got a little pissy with me, too. He stood up as if to be aggresive towards me. I stood up as well & confronted the lil sumbitch. I told him if he doesn't shut that f_ckin baby up, I will.
Since I was about 6 inches taller and 75 lbs heavier, he politely complied.
You know what the baby wanted?
His bottle........
F_ckin people like that, people that can be so selfish and rude, dry me nuts.
So you expect to use your greater size to intimidate people? You are only 46, at my age, its not so easy for me to take you seriously, hows you like that?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606333 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you hit a total stranger the same way you do/did your kid I suspect that it would be shocking to them and the police would call it assault. Why do you think your kid would not build up a certain amount of resentment after more than one smack? I spanked my daughter one time after she deliberately got off the school bus with another girl in a bad neighborhood. She was missing for several hours and some horrible things went through my mind during that time, memories of my own disappearance, horror that she could be gone forever. The neighbors, cops, everybody was looking for her; there was no bullshit 24 hour waiting time because she was 6. When she came walking around the corner at the end of the block I knew the greatest joy, sadly, I spanked her, then came completely unglued and collapsed...crying, from a terrible mix of relief and shame. I couldn't believe that I'd spanked her after being so happy to get her back. I'm not a crying type, nor a spanker but I was a mess of contradictions, sitting in the floor, crying. I'm crying now, recalling it. I finally got up and apologized to her and explained why I was so emotional and had hit her. I told her it was dangerous for little girls to wander the town without having told their parents where they were and got it through to her that she needed permission to visit classmates' homes after that. I vowed never to spank her again. I can't imagine that she could possibly fear me more than some stranger. We've gone over "stranger danger" since then and she hasn't disappeared anymore and I would never hit her again on getting her back, no matter how hysterical I became.
I didn't proofread so get over the typos...catcher.
Most sexual abuse is not done by strangers usually. Its often done by people who the child knows. That is why female teachers often rape little boys.

Location hidden

#606334 Feb 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
If you hit a total stranger the same way you do/did your kid I suspect that it would be shocking to them and the police would call it assault. Why do you think your kid would not build up a certain amount of resentment after more than one smack? I spanked my daughter one time after she deliberately got off the school bus with another girl in a bad neighborhood. She was missing for several hours and some horrible things went through my mind during that time, memories of my own disappearance, horror that she could be gone forever. The neighbors, cops, everybody was looking for her; there was no bullshit 24 hour waiting time because she was 6.
Well stated. An assault to a child is just as bad as an assault to a strange. They are both wrong. Some bad parents treat their kids like slaves.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#606335 Feb 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You said they should be beat to death.
I know! An attitude can control you unless you control it. Do people always mean what they say?
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606336 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! An attitude can control you unless you control it. Do people always mean what they say?
There is a reason they say it. What if you cant control your weak mind? What if Ratchet tells you to do somthing wrong?

Location hidden

#606337 Feb 26, 2013
Rush wrote:
Great. But what about the million or so unregistered guns out there, that are held mostly by criminals? Do we just say, oh well close enough?
Again, that is all factored in by the insurance companies. A percentage of the money collected goes into a special victims fund. This will give gun nuts an incentive to get those unregistered guns off the streets so that their premium can go down. That's how liability insurance works, and the best part is that it doesn't touch the second amendment in any way..
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606338 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Most sexual abuse is not done by strangers usually. Its often done by people who the child knows. That is why female teachers often rape little boys.
You are wayyyyyy out there. What stats do you have on that statement?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#606339 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm.... let's see, believe a psychopath like you, or study after study that proves you wrong....
Why would anyone trust a "study" from a liberal nut like you?
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606340 Feb 26, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, you have said it many times. And all of the rape comments you make. It shows what you are thinking, and to be FRANK that is kind of scary.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#606341 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!
Gun nuts are childish and selfish. They care only about themselves and not the rights of their victims. The poor children in Sandy hook no longer have life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness, and neither do any other gun victim.
Erm, Mylan, I kinda must disagree with you on the characterization there.

I don't think I'm any more selfish or childish than average.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606342 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a dentist blame the toothpaste? ROFL.... your so-called 'logic' is so retarded.....LOL...
Why would Mylan blame the gun? ROFL.... your so-called 'logic' is so retarded.....LOL...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606343 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't. I care about irresponsible loons like you over loading the healthcare system. Why do you feel the need to selfishly abuse it?
I didn't know that going to the hospital one time in 10 years is considered "overloading" the medical system....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#606344 Feb 26, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>When little children act irresponsibly, those who know better have to step in to make sure society at large isn't harmed. If you want to selfishly act like tarzan then move to Africa and go wild.
True, but I am not acting irresponsibly, so.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Rednek 72,885
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Wisdom of Ages 699,657
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Big Al 447,502
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,841
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Big Al 155
yellow root buyers (Jul '09) 5 hr Ford Man 53
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 6 hr Doctor REALITY 15