Wrexham, UK

#605818 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"People having guns should not be infringed,
it didn't say the constitution,
you moron! "
The first pasrt makes sense.
"it didn't say the constitution" makes no sense.
The thirs part makes sense, you ARE a moron.
It makes perfect sense, RR. Stop deflecting your own arrested and unescapable worthlessness and idiocracy!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605819 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only true if you think a swat on the butt is "abuse"....
It is. It is inflicting pain, moron!
You already honestly admitted to accepting that using fear as a means to control your children is ok!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605820 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Understandable.
Personal experiences, although fact, can be difficult or impossible to prove.
Can you disprove him, uneducated moron? You can't buy our honesty, like you tried with your children, RR!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605821 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop it, you PM me all the damn time, I've even had to report you. Stop already, I will NOT rub your back.
Why is it, or HOW is it, that you've convinced yourself that every opinion you have is 100% correct?
Still at breaking point! We know you aren't loved, RR!
-You aren't loved, and can never be loved.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605822 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so, Lord of the Attackers.
Don't be smart with me!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605823 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so, Lord of the Attackers.
You try to hide, lie, and act nice and charming, but when push comes to shove, you are very arrogant!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605824 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you do write like a lil boy. This post proves that.
Anyone who's wise would NOT write that "wisdom always comes with age"...
<quoted text>
No. That's why I wrote they would "NOT", you dipshit.
I can't believe I have to do this, but.....
Not:
Adverb
Used with an auxiliary verb or “be” to form the negative: "he would not say".
Oh don't be so literal.
Correct grammar I used actually, what they do according to you, is not say that! Apparently you are smart enough and know it all so much to determine what is wise, and what is not, apparently.

"The fool is wise in his own eyes". The bible says that.

Since: May 11

UK

#605825 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
sir you just told the world that you are without understanding.
I never said that my greatest reward would be at death.
where did you arrive at that conclusion?
I told you that GOD is both now and after.
I told you that GOD is both blessing in our lives TODAY as well as the eternal tomorrow.
It was you who said that your life is pointless without a god to judge you at the end of it. Tragic.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605826 Feb 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
Don't be surprised when your kid hits other kids, if you teach them that violence is a valid problem-solving tool. Or maybe even you someday.
How is it that you turn a swat on the butt spanking to violence?

There is a HUGE difference between a spanking and a beating.

Spanking is discipline, beating is child abuse.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605827 Feb 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
Here is how it works: those who expect other people to disprove what they choose to believe usually means that their belief isn't founded in reality. Otherwise they'd promptly and proudly produce the objective evidence which would prove them right.
Fallacy of false dichotomy.

Try again.

Only this time, don't go off of the assumption that I expect anyone to disprove what I believe.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605828 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He means 0, when he means negetive, something you didn't pick up, despite the fact that you say I made no sense.
OMG....

Posting to you is getting quite dull.

Zero is not a negative, moron.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605829 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. It is inflicting pain, moron!
You already honestly admitted to accepting that using fear as a means to control your children is ok!
Oh, I see. In your opinion, "inflicting pain = abuse".

Using fear IS a great way to train young children.

Not fear of pain, but fear of consequences.

Sometimes a "time out" works, sometimes talking it out works, sometimes a spanking works. It all depends on the child AND the "crime".

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#605830 Feb 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
The Churches of Christ are still waiting for your arrival. It's been a long time since I seen your avatar face, hope all is well. Don't delay as we never know when death will come and then it will be to late to be saved, so go to the nearest Church of Christ and get right with God so you to can have the promise of a home in heaven instead of eternal seperation from God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605831 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you disprove him, uneducated moron? You can't buy our honesty, like you tried with your children, RR!
If you didn't notice, I did NOT try to disprove him......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605832 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh don't be so literal.
Correct grammar I used actually, what they do according to you, is not say that! Apparently you are smart enough and know it all so much to determine what is wise, and what is not, apparently.
"The fool is wise in his own eyes". The bible says that.
Close.

"There is more hope for fools than for people who think they are wise." Proverbs 26:12.

I remember you arguing that you are wise (becuase of your age).

Who's the fool now?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#605833 Feb 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
why? is there an elaborate book compiled throughout the ages about a leprachaun who claims to have perfectly represent God and who took the penalty for the evils of all humaity upon Himself and who's testimony was established by many witnesses?
if not, why should we care about proving leprechauns???
how about you proving to me that there are no Jews or Christians and a consequent God of them?
So what you're saying is that you cannot prove Leprechauns don't exist?

Why is that?

Oh right - because one cannot prove a negative.

If someone is claiming something exists, then that someone should be able to prove it.

So, back to the topic of this discussion:

Prove there's a god.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

San Francisco

#605834 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you turn a swat on the butt spanking to violence?
There is a HUGE difference between a spanking and a beating.
Spanking is discipline, beating is child abuse.
Did I make a comparison between spanking and beating? No. But I did point out that spanking is physical violence. Like I said, teach your kid that hitting is OK, and they are going to do it themselves. Spanking is a just a sign of a lack of parental skills IMHO. Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#605835 Feb 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No one need be a parent to know that using corporal punishment is not only child abuse, it teaches nothing other than perhaps fear and possibly resentment and even hatred for the parent doing the hitting.
One can't teach their children on the one hand that violence is wrong and then on the other hand use violence. Talk about sending a mixed message and very likely creating confusion within the child.
And sorry- even a swat on the tush or a slap across the face IS violence, Al and is done with the intention of if not actually physically hurting the child, to at the very least cause them discomfort and humiliation.
For way too many parents, it is easier and takes less patience (and really none at all) to HIT rather than to actually take the time to sit down and TALK with the child to EXPLAIN why their behavior or actions were wrong.
To perpetrate violence against one's OWN children is really no different than someone who perpetrates violence against ALL children.
That is your view and I can respect that. However, I don't believe that a spanking is abuse, or causes resentment. Can it create fear? Sure, of course. Fear of disobeying. Fear of disrespecting a parent?.
Fear of breaking established rules.?
Setting a very real consequence?
Sure.
I know that not everyone will agree with this.
But I grew up in a household where I never disrespected my mother or father. Everything was yes sir or no sir. Yes ma'am or no ma'am. I understood from the beginning that my parents were the authority at home and they loved my with all their heart and to disobey them, talk back, or raise my voice just was not done.

I was spanked on a few occasions (as were my brothers and sister) but at no time did we ever resent my parents or felt humiliated as we clearly
understood the rules and the consequences for not willingly following them.
My parents were and continue to be strong examples and pillars in my life to teach me how I want to be when I reach my old age.

I believe that my parents were fair and balanced.
To this day at my age I still do not talk back to them even though I don't fear a spanking.

I raised my own children in the same manner and they have grown to be intelligent, hapoy and well balanced adults with no fear (from abuse) from me. I am very proud of their accomplishments in their early adult lives.

I did spank them less than a handful of times in the beginning, but they realized that spanking was the exception and not the rule. They learned that I loved them with all my heart and that I respected them and they in turn respected in return.
They knew that if they received a spanking it was because they had knowingly crossed all the warning lines and the end result was of their own makings.

They do not fear me. They do not feel humiliated.
They also knew that as my parents were strict, fair, balanced and loving towards me; I was also to my children as well.

Location hidden

#605836 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"impossible to prove a negative"
'_'
God is a negative?
Prove it.
So you were not telling the truth about being able to prove Leprechauns don't exist.

Yeah...I know.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

San Francisco

#605837 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy of false dichotomy.
Try again.
Only this time, don't go off of the assumption that I expect anyone to disprove what I believe.
You can easily prove me wrong. Simply cite some objective evidence that the specific deity you believe in exists. For extra points, you can also cite more objective evidence that the Bible is the inspired word of this deity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min lovewithin 39,391
Themedy Thesis & Genesis Skin Club 3 min Hamza 1
Curationsoft Content Curation Software (view mo... 5 min Hamza 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 560,612
Card Recovery Professiona 10 min Hamza 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Seraphima 605,374
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min onemales mother 265,573
Gay snapchat names 6 hr boygyhoy 183
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 15 hr dallas75225 70
More from around the web