Prove there's a god.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#605984 Feb 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. That was a rather clumsy dodge.
<quoted text>
The answer is obvious. Same as every other person, past or present, who has similar experiences with a multitude of different gods: the God of Projection.
:)
Tribulation. O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us
from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven.
Especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

“How You Treat Me”

Since: May 10

Determines How I Treat You

#605985 Feb 25, 2013
Nanoanalboy on his day off:

http://selfsuck.tumblr.com/

“How You Treat Me”

#605986 Feb 25, 2013
http://selfsuck.tumblr.com/image/43018652029

I had no idea BobLoblah was so flexible!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#605987 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
More people are killed by drunk drivers every year than by guns. Lets ban cars.
Unfortunately for you assertion is not a good argument. Why is it OK for you gun freaks to say that guns don't kill people but now it's OK to suggest that cars do? Hypocrate. Drunk drivers do the killing you moron AND there ARE laws and devices being used today to lower the amount of them, UNLIKE guns.

Location hidden

#605988 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
There are states that still allow corporal punishment.:(
Hell it wasn't until just last week that those backwards boneheads in Mississippi finally ratified slavery. LOL...

Location hidden

#605989 Feb 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
We used too, by a giant ping pong paddle ..with holes in it.5-10 licks wasn't fun, but it taught us to behave a little better.
Unfortunately it taught you more than that....

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#605990 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I think that all things being equal everyone should be able to do what they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else BUT unfortunately for you all things are not equal. Drinking soda leads to bad health, and when I say bad health I mean diseases like Osteoporosis, Kidney stones, Diabetes, and Cancer to name a few. This puts a very heavy load on the health care system that ALL people have to pay, not just the moron that didn't care about his/her health. If everyone that was reckless with their health could be isolated from our health care system then I say great, let 'em drown in the stuff if they want, but they are NOT isolated, and everyone else shouldn't be responsible for their reckless behaviors.

If this country continues on the path it's on it will be worse than being run by fundie Christians. You bunch of control freaks need to damn go to New York so we can blow the bridges and seal the tunnel and make you control freaks stay there For ever and ever, with a Blob Blowlah to keep you company. lol

Location hidden

#605991 Feb 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
If this country continues on the path it's on it will be worse than being run by fundie Christians.
Forget about putting a fence on the Mexican border, they need to put a fence around the idiots who live in the southern states. LOL....

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#605992 Feb 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I already banned one carpenter.
We never banged...

oh.

Nevermind.

“How You Treat Me”

#605993 Feb 25, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"So what you're saying is that you cannot prove Leprechauns don't exist?"
LOL - no! i'm saying that i don't know & don't care if they do or don't, but i suspect that they don't.
if i were you tho, i would want to make sure that if there was a God/Savior, i'd take full advantage rather than oppose the idea:)
Thanks for admitting you're nothing more than a "just-in-case" christian.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#605994 Feb 25, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wouldn't worry if I were you. It appears you missed out on evolution.
He was in the closet try'n ta figger some stuff out when that come thru...

“How You Treat Me”

#605995 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomally wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>You keep proving with every reply to me that you are a gay man.
You keep proving that you've never heard the kind of talk that goes on inside of a women's locker room because MALES AREN'T ALLOWED IN THEM.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#605996 Feb 25, 2013
If anybody needs a gazebo, or eternal life, let me know. I can cut you a good deal.

I can turn water into wine too...so...there's that.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#605997 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately for you assertion is not a good argument. Why is it OK for you gun freaks to say that guns don't kill people but now it's OK to suggest that cars do? Hypocrate. Drunk drivers do the killing you moron AND there ARE laws and devices being used today to lower the amount of them, UNLIKE guns.
now you get it amigo. It's people that kill.
Not the devices. Not the cars. Not the alcohol.
If you put someone behind the wheel who doesn't know how to drive, doesn't respect or understand the car do you ban the car? No! Same with guns.
You ban the guns, what gets accomplished?
Even Piers Morgan from CNN, an anti gun and anti second amendment host agrees that an assault weapon ban will accomplish nothing.
He gets it. Do you?
What works? Cracking down on criminals. More gun safety and firearm instruction.
Just like cracking down on drunk drivers, drunk driver education, get it?!!?
You go after the loon behind the tool. The person who doesn't understand or respect weapons.
I speak from experience friend as I can say that I'm somewhat proficient with various types of firearms and weapons. That doesn't makes me freak because I know how to use them anymore than it makes a surgeon a freak because he knows how to use scalpel.

Location hidden

#605998 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Most child psychologists never have kids.
Many teachers never have kids.
Lots of people who never have kids know how to raise them better than most of those who do have kids.
Lunger learned from watch'n the stagnant frog pond. His momma learned him how ta git the dog ta play .."the "porkchop" trick".

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#605999 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Forget about putting a fence on the Mexican border, they need to put a fence around the idiots who live in the southern states. LOL....

Yeah and no fence hopping next winter either. You can stay with Bloomerbottoms and Barrak the clown. Remember its your northerner kids that will be shooting you in a minute, and you can keep on knocking but you can't come in. LOL

Location hidden

#606000 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't know anything about chemistry, biology, or evolution. Thus, you know nothing about genetics either.
Well, he knows if he stay's out'a the tall grass an the bushes, he don't gotta ever worry 'bout ever ketch'n them genetics bugs neither!

Location hidden

#606001 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
It's people that kill.
Yeah right loser, and toothpaste doesn’t get your teeth clean, people get their teeth clean. You're not fooling anyone.
You ban the guns, what gets accomplished?
Easy, there'd be a safer country and fewer people innocent people would die, but I forgot, people like you don't care about innocent people.

Location hidden

#606002 Feb 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Yeah and no fence hopping next winter either.
No problem. Well worth it to keep those loons and morons out. LOL...

Location hidden

#606003 Feb 25, 2013
John Holmes wrote:
Yes there is a God as i give my wife about 30 orgasms a week she always hollars out"OH MY GOD"!... I believe her......and YES, Im that good!
Praise GOD!
That ain't nuth'n!
Ya ought'a hear her carry'n on in the back o' the truckstop park'n lot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min ChristineM 444,294
Free Download Scripts buying and selling digita... 30 min Burke Devlin 2
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 647
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,697
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr NeedInnerPeace 612,607
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr HipGnosis 919
Why donate Prince Alwaleed bin Talal all his mo... 2 hr dm3t7b 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr 2all 596,180
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web