|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>That's right slave, you heard what I said. Are you another one of their socks, or upset because one of your loon friends was fingered? And by 'fingered' I don't mean the way you always do it to yourself.
I don't have any fingers, just a suit and a noose.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
Our prisons are full of people who feel the same way as you.
Actually that is incorrect. Prisons are filled with religious people just like YOU!

"Christians make up about 80% of the American population AND prison population.However, Atheists make up about 8% of the American population but only 0.2% of the prison population."

Read 'em and weep, slave.

http://askville.amazon.com/Religion-prison-po...

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, forgetting what you are like as a child is as old a tradition as society itself. lol Every generation always says that the younger generations are somehow worse than they were, yet not once has this ever been demonstrated accurate in any way.
I remember being a child, I opposed authority all the time, reveled in it even. My friends and I hacked into the school wiring, it was all physical wiring not digital hacking but actually rewiring the system, and took control of the intercom system then played "We Are The Champions" over intercoms just to piss off the principal. We never got caught for that one. But I was expelled from school more times than I can recall, and it was always because I wanted to spite authority in some way.
My brother and I got into an argument once, I almost killed him, had the knife to his throat. He grabbed the blade and broke it though, cheap kitchen knives. I was 16, he was 15.
My friends and I once got really bored and tore up all the tape used for the temporary lines on the road during construction and made a huge peace sign in the middle of the housing development. Turned out that was somehow a "nice" thing, we were hoping for vandalism but got called good kids for "reminding the world we need peace." Sometimes things just don't work out as you plan.
People like you are the reason I'd rather die of exposure than stay in one of those creepy shelters. I suspect you didn't really "need" to stay there and that shelter wasn't what you were seeking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually that is incorrect. Prisons are filled with religious people just like YOU!
"Christians make up about 80% of the American population AND prison population.However, Atheists make up about 8% of the American population but only 0.2% of the prison population."
Read 'em and weep, slave.
http://askville.amazon.com/Religion-prison-po...
Many become "saved" only after being convicted, believing it will positively affect the parole board members' decision to be lenient. It's fairly easy to appear penitent while in a cell/cage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
I don't have any fingers, just a suit and a noose.
That's not a noose, it's the chain to the straitjacket you wear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
It's fairly easy to appear penitent while in a cell/cage.
You ought to know...LOL...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
I'd rather die of exposure than stay in one of those creepy shelters
I'm betting that will change quickly after you've been freezing for more than 5 minutes... LOL...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>You ought to know...LOL...
The judge called it "protective custody".

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Can we agree to stop niggling over fkg typos here? Everybody makes them at some point, even the most brilliant genius does it sometimes and people don't make asses of themselves by correcting them over small talk on blogs. If I had typed in blig instead of blog you would have automatically understood that I accidentally hit the i that is next to the o on the keyboard, right? WTF is your problem, otherwise?
As grammar guru of the threads, here's my view.

We all make typos, it's no big deal.

Glaring grammatical mistakes are another matter.

I will continue to point them out when I consider it appropriate to do so.

OK nano, lash out at me. Grrrrrrrr.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.
96.47% of the people that my Colt 45s put out of their misery are exactly like you. Hateful and despicable.
Christians in prison are Christians.
BUT a whole lot of people in prision 'CLAIM' to be Christian when they are really and truly Not.
You need to re-consider your statistics when it comes to atheists being in prison. For what it is worth....MOST of the people in prisons are NOT Christians, but instead are atheists like you.
Can't help by see that you have begun to quote the words from the life and times of our 'ol BobLoblah.
Its you that will read'em and weep when you curl up in the middle of the street and watch with your eyes wide shut as I put a bullet between your lousy, measly, lying eyes.
And for a few dollars more, I will do your momma and that pig she sleeps with too. Unmarked graves for the lot of you is what the future has in store.
You like disposable socks?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
The judge called it "protective custody".
The judge had a good sense of humor and didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Christians in prison are Christians.
Christians in prison are the only christians that are where they belong, with exception to those that are in mental institutions. Fact is that your religion, all religion, is a prison. Anything that you do not have free will to leave - is a prison.
MOST of the people in prisons are NOT Christians, but instead are atheists like you.
Your blind bias aside, the stats prove you wrong, loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The judge had a good sense of humor and didn't want to hurt your feelings.
I was 13 and had just been brought back from being held captive by traffikers in another state and awaiting my mom bringing me some pants to be "decent" in a courtroom. I was expected to give my version of how I came to be locked up in a secret room in a cabin in the woods. It was not pleasant being rescued just to be placed in another type of cell but now that I'm an adult I understand why they did that for my safety and to keep the bad people in custody and sort things out.:p

Why don't you try and act like a normal person or a while?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Christians in prison are the only christians that are where they belong, with exception to those that are in mental institutions. Fact is that your religion, all religion, is a prison. Anything that you do not have free will to leave - is a prison.
<quoted text>
Your blind bias aside, the stats prove you wrong, loser.
No one can be forced to believe in any religion. You may be able to make a kid sit in a church on Sunday but you can't control what they are thinking while they are sitting there. That's the beauty of free will.
allah lovethosewholove him

Rotherham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

God exists is really not our purpose. We are only interested in providing clear statements based on facts and logic and then allow the individual decide for themselves who they would like to believe. There have always been people who believed in the existence of God and there have always been those who have denied in His existence. We must realize there are those who will never believe no matter how much proof or evidence we produce. The reason is some people don't want to believe in a Creator or Sustainer. They would not like to consider one day they will have to answer for their actions and for their refusal to acknowledge their Benefactor to whom they owe their very existence. We come to know it is not so much a matter of us trying to convey our beliefs as it is for them to set aside preconceived prejudices against proper belief. Meaning: this is really a matter of guidance from Above. If they refuse even with evident proofs in front of them, this is not between us and them; it is between them and their Creator. Again, it is not our job to "prove" anything to anyone. We only need to present the facts in truth and allow the listener to make up their own mind.

We just begin with simple logic. When something is right in front of our eyes it is difficult to deny it, right? Asking rhetorical questions can be very helpful in presenting our case. Begin by asking the question; "Can you prove you exist?" Yes, of course you can. You merely use your senses to determine what you can see, hear, feel, smell, taste and you have emotions as well. All of this is a part of your existence. But this is not how we perceive God in Islam. We can look to the things He has created and the way He cares for things and sustains us, to know there is no doubt of His existence.

One approach is to suggest simple yet convincing experiments anyone could comprehend. For instance, say to someone, "Consider this the next time you are looking up at the moon or the stars on a clear night; could you drop a drinking glass on the sidewalk and expect it would hit the ground and on impact it would not shatter, but it would divide up into little small drinking glasses, with iced tea in them? Of course not."

Another example is have them consider what might happen if a tornado came through a junkyard and tore through the old cars; would it leave behind a nice new Mercedes with the engine running and no parts left around? Naturally not.

Or ask someone to consider what it would be like if someone told us about a fast food restaurant operating itself without any people there? The food just cooks itself, files from the kitchen to the table and then when we are done, the dishes jump back the kitchen to wash themselves. This is too crazy for anyone to even think about.

After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a "big bang" or some "accident"?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

allah lovethosewholovehim wrote:
God exists is really not our purpose. We are only interested in providing clear statements based on facts and logic and then allow the individual decide for themselves who they would like to believe. There have always been people who believed in the existence of God and there have always been those who have denied in His existence. We must realize there are those who will never believe no matter how much proof or evidence we produce. The reason is some people don't want to believe in a Creator or Sustainer. They would not like to consider one day they will have to answer for their actions and for their refusal to acknowledge their Benefactor to whom they owe their very existence. We come to know it is not so much a matter of us trying to convey our beliefs as it is for them to set aside preconceived prejudices against proper belief. Meaning: this is really a matter of guidance from Above. If they refuse even with evident proofs in front of them, this is not between us and them; it is between them and their Creator. Again, it is not our job to "prove" anything to anyone. We only need to present the facts in truth and allow the listener to make up their own mind.
We just begin with simple logic. When something is right in front of our eyes it is difficult to deny it, right? Asking rhetorical questions can be very helpful in presenting our case. Begin by asking the question; "Can you prove you exist?" Yes, of course you can. You merely use your senses to determine what you can see, hear, feel, smell, taste and you have emotions as well. All of this is a part of your existence. But this is not how we perceive God in Islam. We can look to the things He has created and the way He cares for things and sustains us, to know there is no doubt of His existence.
One approach is to suggest simple yet convincing experiments anyone could comprehend. For instance, say to someone, "Consider this the next time you are looking up at the moon or the stars on a clear night; could you drop a drinking glass on the sidewalk and expect it would hit the ground and on impact it would not shatter, but it would divide up into little small drinking glasses, with iced tea in them? Of course not."
Another example is have them consider what might happen if a tornado came through a junkyard and tore through the old cars; would it leave behind a nice new Mercedes with the engine running and no parts left around? Naturally not.
Or ask someone to consider what it would be like if someone told us about a fast food restaurant operating itself without any people there? The food just cooks itself, files from the kitchen to the table and then when we are done, the dishes jump back the kitchen to wash themselves. This is too crazy for anyone to even think about.
After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a "big bang" or some "accident"?
so you cant prove god either,eh?

universe always existed,no gods needed

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I could arrange to have that mom shot with a ball of her own shit.
She got cancer and died a few years later. I can't say that I felt sorry for her. She was one of those who should have been sterilized at the onset of puberty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>He just can't. He (mylan) just plain and simply cannot act normal. He is an idiot and a Queer to boot. He is also a dope addict who got tossed out by his momma when hewas 15 or so and then had to live in a shithouse. Litereally.
He is the real schidtzophrenic in here and his mind goes faster than his brains can handle. Every once in a while, he sort of cools down to a simmer, which is when other posters try to drive a message into his skull that he is just no good.
Then he makes an about-turn and goes the other way. A real sociopath this one is. But I intend to fix the problem once and for all.
When this idiot began to ridicule my Lord and Master Jesus Christ, he just didn't know what he was getting into. And now he is in shit up to his neck. My Colt 45s are ready and willing and for a few dollars more I can catch this monster soon.
I'm going to catch this snake and then I'm going to cut its head off and toss the rest of it into a pool of saltwater crocs. As the crocs carry out their gnashing of teeth, old Lucifeer will be getting ready to gnash his too.
Wow. POEism is just too sedate for you, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
I was 13 and had just been brought back from being held captive by traffikers in another state and awaiting my mom bringing me some pants to be "decent" in a courtroom. I was expected to give my version of how I came to be locked up in a secret room in a cabin in the woods. It was not pleasant being rescued just to be placed in another type of cell but now that I'm an adult I understand why they did that for my safety and to keep the bad people in custody and sort things out.:p
If that is true then I am very sorry to hear that you had to go through that. Part of the funds that I set aside each year for donations also go toward anti-trafficking. There is no excuse in this day and age that people should be going through such a thing, especially in this country. I do everything that I can to fight against the traffickers and I used to work at a rape crisis center. It's one of the worst crimes in the world and needs to stop immediately.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I, somehow, have to agree with 'ol BobLoblah when he says that there is no such thing as an atheist.
You are either an agnostic or a pretender of nothings.
Whatever you are, does not take from the fact that you are hateful.
You are also a liar.
Doubt and certainty are uneasy bedfellows for both believers and nonbelievers. The very nature of reality relies on uncertainty yet we "believe" what our eyes tell us, ergo, the enthrallment some have on seeing a magician's tricks.

The basis of all reality has been deceptive, so far; some of us are simply better at noticing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 575,181 - 575,200 of680,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

630 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 512,199
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 3 min Ricky F 23,829
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 5 min kareen 37
Which Group Needs To Be Deported? 6 min Johnny 119
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,630
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Catcher1 217,056
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,571
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 23 min ryanm654321 258
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••