Prove there's a god.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606023 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you had kids at 42? Did it take a few years to manipulate women into marrying you for some other benefit, because you were not attractive enough? Is that why you married late?
Why is his personal affairs so important ta ya Lunger?

You plann'n ta dig up his accts and address like ya do with others and stalk and make real problems fer him?

Ya! That IS what yer up ta AGAIN!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606024 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you had kids at 42? Did it take a few years to manipulate women into marrying you for some other benefit, because you were not attractive enough? Is that why you married late?
What is your excuse? Too ugly to [email protected]? Why dont you shut your crusty a$$ up. You dont have any kids, Thank God! It had to suck taking your sister to school dances, hoping you could get her drunk enough.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#606025 Feb 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you ban guns right now, all gun crime would end? The only people who would ever turn over their guns, are law abiding people that you dont have to worry about in the first place. Banning guns from innocent people, will leave them in danger.
Riiiight??!!!! That's really not a difficult concept.

Location hidden

#606026 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
says the atheist using a adolesant pirate lingo on topix.
could you be any more lame?
I told ya 50 million times BITCH!
I ain't no atheist!

Are you a complete idiot with absolutely NO memory processes?

Lame?---HOW MANY SOCKS DO YOU HAVE? AND LIE ABOUT?

Now THAT"S LAME!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606027 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine that. The ability and freedom to choose is going to be slowly taken away from us by people who don't understand basic American freedoms.
People who don't understand that this is America the land of the free and the home of the brave. People that are not Brave and are so scared that they are willing to take away that freedom to make them feel "safe"
What's next? Ban footballs and only allow nerf balls cause they're safer?
Shake my damn head....
Sadly, just wait, football will be the next thing that is going to be under attack. We live in a bubble wrap world now, controlled by people trying to get rid of things they have never been a part of.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#606028 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Thank you Dr Phil for your diagnosis.
Any credible child psychologist would say the same thing about you. Guess it's easier to not think about that than to admit your behavior. Probably too late anyways.

Location hidden

#606029 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
someone should wash your mouth out with bleach and lye.
grow up already.
this adolesant lingo on here makes you look like a giant blunder.
Don't worry babydoll...

Everyone here knows all about you and how brainless and untrustworthy YOU are Patty.

Have yer church teach ya how ta type will ya? Or is it yer god that does that...Or doesn't he know how ta spell and type either...
Is that why yer so dumb?

Location hidden

#606030 Feb 25, 2013
Rush wrote:
So if you ban guns right now, all gun crime would end?
No moron because guns would still be out there. DUH!!

Remove the guns, NOW we're talking.
Banning guns from innocent people, will leave them in danger.
Ironically just the opposite is true. Innocent people are MORE likely to die from a gun in the house than a gun from someone else, but then you already know that. LOL...

Location hidden

#606031 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
I don't need no stinkin fences......
No, but everyone else does to keep people like you away from them.

Location hidden

#606032 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
That's an example of an assumption of you like the one you made.
I made NO assumptions about you, you have said enough to take care of that. LOL...

#606033 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Any credible child psychologist would say the same thing about you. Guess it's easier to not think about that than to admit your behavior. Probably too late anyways.
The only problem here is that you're not a credible child psychologist...

Location hidden

#606034 Feb 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
They're going to ban french fries hamburgers , hot dogs , beer , liquor , cigarettes , tea , fried chicken, red meat , pork, candy, ice cream, cookies, potato salad, BBQ sauce, snacks
The good news is that it will only effect morons like you who don't have enough common sense to take care of your health. LOL...
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606035 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What pleasure do YOU have from having children? Being a dictator who has his sons do whatever he does without asking how high?
How is it a lifetime committment? Stop talking to us all like children, and explain yourself.
- RESPECT RATCHETTTTT!!!!
You are 59 (or so you say) and you still want people to pray to your video game rat. Being a parent dont stop at 18. Your relationship changes from trying to teach at all times, to being there when they need you. It is called being a family. It cant be explained to someone like you, because you dont have kids. I Talk to my kids every day, and we help each other, go fishing, hunting, watch football, eat together every Sunday. Too bad you decided to be a crusty, bitter, 59 year old unwanted sh!t-for-brains, that would rather tell everyone how to be a parent, even though you have no idea what you are talking about. Sad.

#606036 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No, but everyone else does to keep people like you away from them.
Hahahahaha!!!! Riiiiiiiiight!

http://youtu.be/HQfzwFloVqA

“What game?”

Location hidden

#606037 Feb 25, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
If anybody needs a gazebo, or eternal life, let me know. I can cut you a good deal.
I can turn water into wine too...so...there's that.
I can turn wine into water.

Wanna watch?

Location hidden

#606038 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
And people like you don't care about allowing and protecting the freedom of others.
Just the opposite loud mouth, it's people like you who selfishly only care about the second amendment at the expense of the rest of the constitution for everyone else. But those days are quickly dwindling. People are tired of you gun nuts selfishness. It's time to protect the rest of the constitution and everyone else's rights now.

Location hidden

#606039 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
The only problem here is that you're not a credible child psychologist...
The only problem here is your assumption that I need to be. LOL...
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606040 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron because guns would still be out there. DUH!!
Remove the guns, NOW we're talking.
<quoted text>Ironically just the opposite is true. Innocent people are MORE likely to die from a gun in the house than a gun from someone else, but then you already know that. LOL...
So, how are you going to collect all of the guns?

#606041 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The good news is that it will only effect morons like you who don't have enough common sense to take care of your health. LOL...
So you feel that's its your responsibility to do it for us?
Thanks but no thanks. Aura and I will pass at this time.
I know its a difficult concept for you to understand, but were quite capable of making our own decisions.

Location hidden

#606042 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
The ability and freedom to choose is going to be slowly taken away from us by people who don't understand basic American freedoms.
LOL.... Yeah, the pendulum is now swinging the other way. Fair is fair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 100,708
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 670,394
No Walls! Don't fence Me In! 7 min Tony 30
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 min Tony 6,148
the telomere 1 hr Kimberly2017 3
secret weapon contributing to global chaos...pa... 1 hr Kimberly2017 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr waaasssuuup 445,657
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) Wed Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web