Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#606004 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Children should NEVER be hit by ANY school official. You're really sick.
Thank you Dr Phil for your diagnosis.
I make no assumptions about you of your parenting skills.
Do allow your kids to crawl on the floor of Chipotle?
http://youtu.be/1JnNywcxmTY

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#606005 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get the message across sensibly, without a rod, the, child won't run into the road. The saying, "spare the rod, spoil the child", does not exist in the bible.
OR___++They could do like yer momma does with you, put two water dishes out an tie ya ta the dog in the back yard.

Location hidden

#606006 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The pool of slime produces both left and right sided animo acids. A top scientist in an experiment conducted this, and ironically called it the building blocks of life. The apparent chemical reaction from the pool of slime produced both left and right sided, while life only has left sided animo acids. So the chemical reaction is wrong.
Yup!
Sounds like it's time ta change yer "bobby pullups" Lunger!

Location hidden

#606007 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he doesn't even know that the catholics believe in PURGATRY, hell, and heaven.
WOW! Yer folks got all that on (1) property?!

#606008 Feb 25, 2013
It should say: do you allow your kids to crawl on the floor of Chipotle or kick and scream without you saying anything because you believe that being stern or telling your child could be detrimental for their future?
Yup, you must those parents from the link who I have to do your parenting for you because your too impotent to do it yourself.
http://youtu.be/1JnNywcxmTY

See.... That's an example of an assumption of you like the one you made.
Doesn't feel good huh?
I Didn't think so......

Location hidden

#606009 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>LOL again I am right. Why do you hate? What part in your life made you hate?
The part where all the boys was writ'n ther names in the yeller snow, an Lunger had ta squat ta do it.

#606010 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Forget about putting a fence on the Mexican border, they need to put a fence around the idiots who live in the southern states. LOL....
I don't need no stinkin fences......

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#606011 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>I think that all things being equal everyone should be able to do what they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else BUT unfortunately for you all things are not equal. Drinking soda leads to bad health, and when I say bad health I mean diseases like Osteoporosis, Kidney stones, Diabetes, and Cancer to name a few. This puts a very heavy load on the health care system that ALL people have to pay, not just the moron that didn't care about his/her health. If everyone that was reckless with their health could be isolated from our health care system then I say great, let 'em drown in the stuff if they want, but they are NOT isolated, and everyone else shouldn't be responsible for their reckless behaviors.
They're going to ban french fries hamburgers , hot dogs , beer , liquor , cigarettes , tea , fried chicken, red meat , pork, candy, ice cream, cookies, potato salad, BBQ sauce, snacks, staying up late, women, fun, and freewill. You will be stuck with a salmon patty's
a nut& fruit bar and a glass of wine. LMAO!

wine

Location hidden

#606012 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What a statement to make in a normal discussion online. It blows my mind to hear you(Not your plastic toy gun of course).
We can tell he wan't talk'n ta you then Lunger!
You ain't never had a normal conversation with anyone!
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606013 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A swat hurts, and is meant to inflict pain with physical force, that is what violence means. How is spanking discipline? Causing children to fear their parents is not discipline, RR.
But the day they turn into a teenager, according to you, its ok to beat them to death with your fists, an exact quote from you, and at the age of 14-15, if a girl speaks out of turn, another exact quote from you-one hopes you get raped. You being in the same room with any children could be called abuse. So how can you sit here and judge others, when you start threads saying you hate all scum teenagers?

Location hidden

#606014 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And you giving advise is just like an emotionally arrested 46 year old giving advise to 59 year old men!
Oh!'

Yer daddy finally got released huh?

Location hidden

#606015 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. But you never raised your children properly, and never changed your mind on spanking, so you wouldn't have learnt anything from it, really.
How often does ya water YER kids Lunger?

#606016 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right loser, and toothpaste doesn’t get your teeth clean, people get their teeth clean. You're not fooling anyone.
<quoted text>
Easy, there'd be a safer country and fewer people innocent people would die, but I forgot, people like you don't care about innocent people.
And people like you don't care about allowing and protecting the freedom of others.
I have defended the right of freedom for the citizens of this country by putting my life on the line for them. Don't tell me about not caring about about other people. Not that it matters to you, but You have not the slightest clue or idea of who or what I've done to secure your right to spit insults and stupidity from your mouth.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#606017 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>No problem. Well worth it to keep those loons and morons out. LOL...

Yeah that means you wont be paroled out of your prison you made for yourself! You looney tune control freak!
I'll throw you a rawhide chew toy over the fence.:)

Location hidden

#606018 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But I doubt you pay much attention to the news though, just you stuck in your little isolated redneck rural country god delusion.
Not near as restrict'n as yer toxic waste dump Lunger.

Location hidden

#606019 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your posts are as retarded as you.
<quoted text>
"learnt"?? What the hell do you know what learntedness I know....
<quoted text>
Honest? Shit, there's a first.
<quoted text>
Who's Frank & how do you know what he looks like?
<quoted text>
ducks!
I think "frank" is his father and his uncle ..

#606020 Feb 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> They're going to ban french fries hamburgers , hot dogs , beer , liquor , cigarettes , tea , fried chicken, red meat , pork, candy, ice cream, cookies, potato salad, BBQ sauce, snacks, staying up late, women, fun, and freewill. You will be stuck with a salmon patty's
a nut& fruit bar and a glass of wine. LMAO!
wine
Imagine that. The ability and freedom to choose is going to be slowly taken away from us by people who don't understand basic American freedoms.
People who don't understand that this is America the land of the free and the home of the brave. People that are not Brave and are so scared that they are willing to take away that freedom to make them feel "safe"
What's next? Ban footballs and only allow nerf balls cause they're safer?

Shake my damn head....
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#606021 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right loser, and toothpaste doesn’t get your teeth clean, people get their teeth clean. You're not fooling anyone.
<quoted text>
Easy, there'd be a safer country and fewer people innocent people would die, but I forgot, people like you don't care about innocent people.
So if you ban guns right now, all gun crime would end? The only people who would ever turn over their guns, are law abiding people that you dont have to worry about in the first place. Banning guns from innocent people, will leave them in danger.

Location hidden

#606022 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
the only one who understands what you say on here is you.
That good TD.
At least I capitalize the beginning words of a sentence and "I", and wouldn't poke at you of you weren't so goddamn arrogant and pointed at me first ya damned hypocrite POS!

Location hidden

#606023 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you had kids at 42? Did it take a few years to manipulate women into marrying you for some other benefit, because you were not attractive enough? Is that why you married late?
Why is his personal affairs so important ta ya Lunger?

You plann'n ta dig up his accts and address like ya do with others and stalk and make real problems fer him?

Ya! That IS what yer up ta AGAIN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min old_moose 15,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 683,541
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 3 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Awesome Facts 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Dees Nhutz 286,521
More from around the web