Prove there's a god.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#605946 Feb 25, 2013
Hey,atheists,my little friend here has something to say to you!: http://www.bing.com/videos/search... You know what he said?? He said 'You atheists are total MORONS for not believing in te Lord,becaue the Lord is the One who made ME'!'

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#605948 Feb 25, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are right. If the parent wasn't angry he would realize that striking a human being that may be less than 1/4 his size is just not acceptable, and he would come to some other solution. Parents strike their kids either because they were raised that violence is what kids are suppose to experience, or because they are angry and lose control.
The only way that striking a child will stop their behavior is if it makes them afraid of pain, so they have to be harmed to make that effective, and that cannot be a good lesson to a child.
It is the same as most adults will cease doing whatever they are doing if you put a gun to their head and tell them to stop or they are dead - they fear the consequences so much that they will stop. That is not the way to gain someone's respect.
I realize I'm coming in at the tail end of this conversation, but here go my two cents.

I am gratified that I can say that I never laid a hand on my (now 23-year-old) son.

I have never felt the need to resort to physical violence for discipline.

There are always better methods, in my view.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#605949 Feb 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
Here is how it works: those who expect other people to disprove what they choose to believe usually means that their belief isn't founded in reality. Otherwise they'd promptly and proudly produce the objective evidence which would prove them right.
Well stated!

Unfortunately those who are delusional won't be able to grasp it.

Location hidden

#605950 Feb 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
In this world today you have to either become a acceptable parent, or lose your child. They DSS or CPS will see to that.
Not true. The bad parents need to be reported first. This usually doesn't happen until years and years of abuse have already happened.

Location hidden

#605951 Feb 25, 2013
USG wrote:
Children who grow up with abuse are likely to grow up to be abusers...whether it's physical or mental.
Not always true. Yes they are at risk BUT there is much more help for this sort of thing today than in the past, so it doesn't happen as much.

Location hidden

#605952 Feb 25, 2013
USG wrote:
Are you OK with schools hitting your children as well?
I remember nuns whacking kids in catholic school because they couldn't recite prayers.

But their "god" loves you.

Location hidden

#605953 Feb 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
Did they deserve it?
Children should NEVER be hit by ANY school official. You're really sick.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#605954 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
then prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt how everything came to be.
and why it continues on a course that was outlined in detail in the ancient scriptures long ago and is being fulfilled 100% in unfolding revelation today.
You have not the education to understand complex explanation. The writing of “future prediction” is an art form. There are only “accidental” and “engineered” prophesy. Your estimations are wholly unfounded.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then there is no purpose.
There is no evidence that would support a belief in a god
Life has the purpose you give it.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then there is no reason or meaning to life being here at all.
Reason and meaning (in the philosophical understanding) are not required for life to exist.

The god you imagine is a projection of your psyche
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then there is no hope.
Hope means different things to different persons, what hope is there when the god is imaginary?

The god of the Christian bible is not existent, as it is logically impossible
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then there is no spirit or soul
there is no evidence for the existence (as defined by religion) of spirit or soul.(as an amusement why don’t you provide a definition for each?)

the Christian deity is for cowards.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then all you are is a physcial body rotting from the time you are born.
Most bodies do not rot before death, what have you been doing with yours?

You imagine a particularly vile god, how does that give you hope?

Location hidden

#605955 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
It IS the height of hypocrisy for a government employee to tell a kid to call 911 if their parent hits them to then turn around and claim it is their right to use corporal punishment on the same child because he/she did something that pissed THEM off.
Well stated.

NO adult, regardless of occupation or position, has the right to hit a child.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#605956 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like your religion that requires a blood sacrifice to YOUR god? Gotcha.
La Vecchia doesn't do blood sacrifices; the Goddess doesn't want blood.

Your christianity does.

Location hidden

#605957 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
then prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt how everything came to be.
and why it continues on a course that was outlined in detail in the ancient scriptures long ago and is being fulfilled 100% in unfolding revelation today.
You have not the education to understand complex explanation. The writing of “future prediction” is an art form. There are only “accidental” and “engineered” prophesy. Your estimations are wholly unfounded.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then there is no purpose.
There is no evidence that would support a belief in a god
Life has the purpose you give it.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then there is no reason or meaning to life being here at all.
Reason and meaning (in the philosophical understanding) are not required for life to exist.

The god you imagine is a projection of your psyche
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then there is no hope.
Hope means different things to different persons, what hope is there when the god is imaginary?

The god of the Christian bible is not existent, as it is logically impossible
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then there is no spirit or soul
there is no evidence for the existence (as defined by religion) of spirit or soul.(as an amusement why don’t you provide a definition for each?)

the Christian deity is for cowards.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
then all you are is a physcial body rotting from the time you are born.
Most bodies do not rot before death, what have you been doing with yours?

You imagine a particularly vile god, how does that give you hope?

<<<continued> >>>>>

Location hidden

#605958 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
it there is no God
then there is no right and wrong, no morality and no need to follow a moral code at all.
Christianity is a failed moral system.
Humans have an evolved propensity to form morality. Moral codes help insure the survival of the tribe, or group. Those who do not ascribe to the moral code of the tribe, are banished (in some form or other)

Those who call themselves Christian, often have a poorly developed morality, and are isolationists, they usually show signs of paranoia, xenophobia, and suffer from active delusions.

Your posts are an excellent example
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God
there is no justice,
no real sense of 'love', and no boundry of accountibility.
In the “understanding” you employ, there is no justice.
Some were born, handsome, rich, and intelligent; others, like you, are born ugly, poor and of low intellect; there is no “balance” for this. No god is going to apologize to you for your life. No god is going to reward you for the fool you make of yourself, for the life you voluntarily waste.

Your life is nearly over, you have seen very little of the world, and you understand even less, you are never going to be attractive enough to marry, no one wants you to have their child, you have wasted your life. That is justice for allowing your cowardice and fear to form your delusions.

The vile philosophy of substitutional atonement does not lead to accountability, nor to the formation of useful morality.

The god you imagine does not exist outside of your delusion.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes far more faith to be an atheist than it does to be a believer in God.
“atheists” do not employ faith, that is an error committed by religitards.
It takes courage and honesty to accept reality, and that is what atheist have, that you do not.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if there is no God you should have no difficulty creating a single grain of sand from scratch.
I can do that faster and better than your god, and I challenge him to that contest, I await his reply.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
or proving with 100% clarity how life came to be from nothingness.
That would be inaccurate
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be able to explain away every single miracle
all false claims
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be able to discredit every eye wittness of Christ
they discredit themselves.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
and you should be able to dislocate the holy scriptures from the position they have held from the begining of history.
I completely discredit the Christian bible.
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't.
all you can do is choose to PERSONALLY reject God based on self interest.
thats all you have,'self'.
Mostly, I reject your god, based upon the behaviour of his believers.

Location hidden

#605960 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Of course it's ok. Sometimes I'll do something stupid & my wife will flick me on the forehead or something, or she'll do something and I'll smack her ass for it.
Figures you would need to be with a woman with bad self-esteem to stay by your side. A real woman would have kicked you to the curb the first time you ever lifted your hand to her. No wonder you don't understand what real love is, because you don't understand what real respect is.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#605962 Feb 25, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> God has time after time has told us in order to know him one must come to him by faith. So science tests will not work.
Hear the Word, by attending services of the Church of Christ.
Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
John 5:24-25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Truly Believe in God and that Jesus is His Son.
Mark 16:15-16
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Sincerely Repent of your past Sins
Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Acts 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Luke 13:3
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Confess Jesus before men.
1 John 4:15
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
Matthew 10:32-33
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven
Be Baptized
Colossians 2:12
Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Remain Faithful until death
Quote from your book of lies all you want; it's still a book of lies. It always will be.

Location hidden

#605963 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
no it does not.
changing ones icon, is permitable, and does not mean one is a liar because they choose to change icon names.
happens among many on here all the time.
if you breach someones ID you have every right to change ID's.
it pissed people off because they had to keep up with the persona's and they didn't like it because they couldn't deal with the truth to begin with.
NOT my problem.
you change your name, and every one know in 4 posts, then you lie about it.

tell, how does that help you? does it make you look smart, or honest, or godly?

every one know who you are anyway

it only makes you look like even more of a looser

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#605964 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask Kaitlyn to prove that his god exists?
Why don't you pull that rainbow condom out of your ass, dude?

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

#605965 Feb 25, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> I am claiming that the Church of Christ is the only way you can be saved, the only church.
That's what they all say. What makes yours any different?

Location hidden

#605966 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya wouldn't know, would ya really.
I do

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#605967 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Children should NEVER be hit by ANY school official. You're really sick.

We used too, by a giant ping pong paddle ..with holes in it.
5-10 licks wasn't fun, but it taught us to behave a little better.

Location hidden

#605968 Feb 25, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
God created us, if your a muslim I understand your belief, but atheists are idiots. They are careless and did you know about 5 atheists were arrested in my country for insulting people and their beliefs
your truth is so compelling, that the only way to get people to agree, is to arrest them if they do not.

religitards, don't you just love them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Joe Fortuna 88,183
I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Ewa, Honey 44 min Doctor REALITY 5
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Buck Crick 575
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,737
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Buck Crick 150
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 665,354
How come God doesn't intervene in suicides? 1 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr OneMale OneChild 284,570
More from around the web