The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#605335 Feb 23, 2013
HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because:
"They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world... The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom.(Speech in the House of Lords, July 12, 1858)

155 years later.
endtime

AOL

#605345 Feb 23, 2013

----#---- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#605349 Feb 23, 2013
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove that He wasn't.
One thing about me is that while I am not a good Christian, I never did and never will make fun of other peoples' Faiths like so many of you heathens do.
In the meantime, you are in my crosshairs and sooner or later you will get it right between your hateful eyes.
For a few dollars more, I can arrange for you to have a Crucifix, Bible, and some Holy Water too. You are sure going to need it for what's about to happen to you and where you are going.
What you are is a delusional psychopath that should be institutionalized as soon as possible, in a secure facility for the criminally insane.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#605350 Feb 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you ever see one start up?
LOL!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#605351 Feb 23, 2013
Judas is the devil. They DENOUNCE Christ. They have assisted greatly in the the moral, physical, spiritual, and financial corruption of America. It started to go downhill with the opening of the prvately owned Federal Reserve Bank, the tax code, headlong into world wars that have never ended and we being Israel's little bitch. Our govt is puppets for them.
They drew us away from the home and family and have become literally dependent on them for EVERYTHING!

Goodbye Rome

Location hidden

#605352 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is a church life considered an achievement? LOL...
<quoted text>Is this code for putting on your 'Depends"?
hahahaha! LOL
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#605353 Feb 23, 2013
Only a person who CHOOSES to be stupid will ask for 'proof' that God is REAL.

Location hidden

#605354 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Hello to Lunger too. However as long as Tuco hears me and reacts, that's all that I am interested in.
I am preparing myself together with my Pale horse to make a visit to your neck of the woods in the near future. You should think of it as my making my way on your Road to Pefdition. Once things are placed in order and I know that you are next, then and only then you will be next. But you will most certainly be next.
You are in my crosshairs and spent cartridges will be found just inside your doorstep near a poodle of blood.<^+_+^> Your blood.
A "Poodle" huh? Hahahahahahahahah! You are such a loser! LOL
Do bring it on donut!
I'm sure We'll all smell ya long before ya git here lunger!

POODLE

LOL!

Since: Feb 13

Montréal, Canada

#605355 Feb 23, 2013
The proof there is no God is here:

http://www.rael.org/home

Location hidden

#605356 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>You're so smart, you are.
BobLoblah was so right to say that you are full of shit to the eyeballs.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch. I am almost in the saddle to crisscross your nation. Not only has Your Pope sent our Father Merrin on his way to visit your kind in their tiny rooms, but for a few dollars more Your Pope has hired me to seek out and destroy the rot that permeates the world today such as you.
So be prepared. It is adviseable for you to wear some form of non-religious artifact from now now. Like say, for example....a pisspot on the top of your head to allow people easy access to watch as your neck gets stretched and they hear the hollering of your pathetic voice......
Mmmmmmoooooooooommmmmmmiiiiiii iieeeeeeee.
Shake that chicken Lunger!!!

Shake it dingo!

EEEEW

Location hidden

#605357 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>There are a few damned posters in here and you are amongst them.
In the meantime, your frustration is beginning to show as you begin to sweat and ponder the time of your departure. Your faith in my coming to rid the topic of you is most amazing when members consider the fact that you have always clammored about not having any faith in anything religions. Well now, you have at last. You now have some kind of religions faith. you believe that I am coming to send you to that place where you will have confirmation of either you were Right or you were Wrong.
No need for you to toss a coin. I am aware that technology can now arrange to hook up equipment to your head so that they can tell the last thing that was on your brain when I put you away.
I can assure them that the last thing that will be on your brain when my Colts 45s start smoking...will be the bullets.
Well, I'll be damned!

You really is a Loser Lunger!

Don'cha jist hate me?

Tell me loser...are ya gonna "swim" ta my place or what?

What color bikini is ya gonna be wear'n?

That'd prolly scare everyone right out o' ther wits right there!

LOL!

Hahahahahahah!

Location hidden

#605358 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>The only pathetic poster in here is yourself.
To you everyone is this character Lunger!
Maybe you are Lunger and with your small mindset are believing that you are convincing others that Lunger is everyone else in here. Sure. Go on. I am Lunger too.
Keep that in mind when my friend Tuco creeps into your filty room and sticks his knife up your nose to give you a little idea of what is coming next.
Yer jist OBSESSED with me !

That tells on ya loser!

You {{REALLY}} SUCK AT THIS LUNGER!

shake that chicken

shake-shake-shake

Yer such a JOKE!

Location hidden

#605359 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>He is miles behind this character mylan and even {{{behins}}} this black thunder character....and that's saying something.
In the long run, they will all feel the sting from my Colt 45s being fired in the Name of Jesus Christ.
And with a fistfull of dollars, I shall drive these spawns of Satan out of the topic and send them to hell where they belong.
And may GOD have mercy on their sorry souls.
YUT!

Miles {{{behins}}}--LOL!

Yer a trip loser!

Hahahahahahahahah!

Yer gonna shoot everyone in the name o' yer loser god!

Can ya git 'em out'a yer pocket without break'n 'em??

Ther's prolly a exter one in palmdale dingo boy.!!

Location hidden

#605360 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Go and sit beside that Black African idiotRace character in here who more-than-likely is either your brother or a spawn of yourself. Gently hold each other's hands while I prepare to put you both in the crosshairs and shoot you both between the eyes.
Such things that I do makes life much more easier for everyone.
Don't be try'n ta interduce me ta yer MOMMA dingo!

How's the shrinkj been treat'n ya?

He fergot ta give ya yer meds yknow!

Location hidden

#605361 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>And your messages keep getting worser by the line.
You still haven't learned how to string two sentences together to make a paragraph, have you!
Meahwhile, your box is being prepared and I have the nails to put in your coffin.
YUT! Yer gitt'n "WORSER" by the line dingo!

Yer compulsive obsessive behavior is gitt'n worser by the minute ya idiot!

Maybe yer MOMMA kin tie a porkchop on yer neck so's the dog kin play with ya.

OR_did ya shoot the dog already too Lunger!

Yer NUTZ Y'KNOW!!

Location hidden

#605362 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>A future autopsy will confirm your brain as being stuck in reverse as I chased you down the street and shot you in the back of the head.
Then as you lay there dying and blinking and thinking without talking, I put another one right between your evil eyes.
That whould do it while I pick up my purse of money and the sherrif puts you underground where the maggots crawl in and you rot.
Carry on Lunger!

Yer doin jist great here PISSANT!

Location hidden

#605363 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>I would ask BobLoblah for directions to your apartment. According to BobLoblah, you live in the basement apartment of an outhouse.
Everyone should go there. I will arrange for the whole population of India to go there. 1.23 billion shits a day raining down on you sure ought to get some movement out of you. However, it will only improve your miserable, lonely life.
There ain't no "apartments" on this island Lunger!

Yer sooooo stupid!

Location hidden

#605364 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>With all due respect to whomever this Lunger character is that you refer to, he is not as smart as I am.
Neither are you.
But there is a difference between you and him....
...You are going to get a bullet from my Colt 45 between your miserable eyes and he isn't.
Hahahahahahah!

Yer dumber than a box o' rocks Lunger!

Did yer MPMMA ever have any kids that lived??

Location hidden

#605365 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Your spelling, sentence structures, and grammar and pronounciation are those of sub-Kindergarten.
Stop listening to your mommy to stay home and keep her feet warm and get your ass back in school.
Meanwhile, I have my horse tied up outside your town and am beginning to clean up the street. There's a lot of crud and nonsense and heathens in your small town. Much like Hollywood where misery and sodomy and infidelity, abounds.
Speak'n o' horses...

Let's play horsey!

I'll be the head, an you kin jist be yerself!

LOL!

You know all 'bout hollywood don'cha---be'n in the movie business an all huh? LOL!

Yer such a JOKE LUNGER!

Location hidden

#605366 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Everyone!
Not so. I will shoot only heathens and those who make fun of Jesus Christ.
This includes you and quite a few others in here. But Most in here are good, GOD-fearing people who stand behind me and wait for the time I shoot you between your miserable eyes.
The only irony involved is the iron within my two Colt 45s.
My buffalo gun is also being setup to have yoour ass in its crosshairs.
Sure toughguy!

Yer such a azzhole it ain't even funny!

Bring yer buffalo with ya too loser!

Hope it can swim better than you dingo boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 8 min KiMare 744
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Epiphany2 604,954
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min pusherman_ 559,306
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Rat jeez loaded 119,644
Why do Mexicans try to be white so bad? (Mar '09) 45 min nomoreillegal 625
bless the jews (Nov '08) 49 min Set free 7,055
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 441,764
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Aura Mytha 265,082
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr bad bob 175,595
More from around the web