“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#605362 Feb 23, 2013
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
<quoted text>A future autopsy will confirm your brain as being stuck in reverse as I chased you down the street and shot you in the back of the head.
Then as you lay there dying and blinking and thinking without talking, I put another one right between your evil eyes.
That whould do it while I pick up my purse of money and the sherrif puts you underground where the maggots crawl in and you rot.
Carry on Lunger!

Yer doin jist great here PISSANT!

Location hidden

#605363 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>I would ask BobLoblah for directions to your apartment. According to BobLoblah, you live in the basement apartment of an outhouse.
Everyone should go there. I will arrange for the whole population of India to go there. 1.23 billion shits a day raining down on you sure ought to get some movement out of you. However, it will only improve your miserable, lonely life.
There ain't no "apartments" on this island Lunger!

Yer sooooo stupid!

Location hidden

#605364 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>With all due respect to whomever this Lunger character is that you refer to, he is not as smart as I am.
Neither are you.
But there is a difference between you and him....
...You are going to get a bullet from my Colt 45 between your miserable eyes and he isn't.
Hahahahahahah!

Yer dumber than a box o' rocks Lunger!

Did yer MPMMA ever have any kids that lived??

Location hidden

#605365 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Your spelling, sentence structures, and grammar and pronounciation are those of sub-Kindergarten.
Stop listening to your mommy to stay home and keep her feet warm and get your ass back in school.
Meanwhile, I have my horse tied up outside your town and am beginning to clean up the street. There's a lot of crud and nonsense and heathens in your small town. Much like Hollywood where misery and sodomy and infidelity, abounds.
Speak'n o' horses...

Let's play horsey!

I'll be the head, an you kin jist be yerself!

LOL!

You know all 'bout hollywood don'cha---be'n in the movie business an all huh? LOL!

Yer such a JOKE LUNGER!

Location hidden

#605366 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>Everyone!
Not so. I will shoot only heathens and those who make fun of Jesus Christ.
This includes you and quite a few others in here. But Most in here are good, GOD-fearing people who stand behind me and wait for the time I shoot you between your miserable eyes.
The only irony involved is the iron within my two Colt 45s.
My buffalo gun is also being setup to have yoour ass in its crosshairs.
Sure toughguy!

Yer such a azzhole it ain't even funny!

Bring yer buffalo with ya too loser!

Hope it can swim better than you dingo boy!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#605367 Feb 23, 2013
bern2b wrote:
The proof there is no God is here:
http://www.rael.org/home
Makes sense.

Earth is a galactic 'Motel 6' and humans are the cockroaches.
Chuck Smith

Honolulu, HI

#605368 Feb 23, 2013
God is a sucker....and a sucker....and he is FAKE!!
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#605369 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> A "Poodle" huh? Hahahahahahahahah! You are such a loser! LOL
Do bring it on donut!
I'm sure We'll all smell ya long before ya git here lunger!
POODLE
LOL!
Let's not forget the road to "pefdition". I initially wanted to report him, but now I think I want him around just for the comic relief. This shit is priceless. Careful, don't step in the poodle of blood...

Location hidden

#605370 Feb 23, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> A "Poodle" huh? Hahahahahahahahah! You are such a loser! LOL
Do bring it on donut!
I'm sure We'll all smell ya long before ya git here lunger!
POODLE
LOL!
He passed the poodle of blood on the road to pefdition.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#605371 Feb 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so Jack Kerouac...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#605372 Feb 23, 2013
bern2b wrote:
The proof there is no God is here:
Amazing, simply amazing. Not the website, the fact that the alien looks just like Michael Jackson and gave him an interview.

Even Oprah never got an interview with an alien :p

Location hidden

#605373 Feb 23, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing, simply amazing. Not the website, the fact that the alien looks just like Michael Jackson and gave him an interview.
Even Oprah never got an interview with an alien :p

Location hidden

#605374 Feb 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget the road to "pefdition". I initially wanted to report him, but now I think I want him around just for the comic relief. This shit is priceless. Careful, don't step in the poodle of blood...
LOL!

Location hidden

#605375 Feb 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Jist unreal!
LOL!

Location hidden

#605379 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>Reported...
and Reported.
For ever and ever?

Location hidden

#605392 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>Reported..
and Reported.
Again and again?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#605393 Feb 24, 2013
Your Pope has become concerned that the young lady named 'Clementia' has not been showing up of recent.

Everyone can remember that she thought that she was engaged to BobLoblah (which turned out to be false as she failed to underestand what BobLoblah had asked her in his question pertaining to if he were to propose marriage and not as to actually making a proposal of marriage).

Your Pope is somewhat worried that she may have become remorsefull, depressed, full of despair when it came to light that she actually was unfaithful - even in the short time she was betrothed to BobLoblah (she admitted to this)- and later on admitted to having never loved BobLoblah, thus making herself out to be a liar.

Your Pope is always here to listen to people who have and creat such problems for themsleves.

Some members even pronounced that BobLoblah would not stay away from her. That he would continue to contact her, but nothing could be further from the truth. BobLoblah has not one time mentioned her name nor referenced her past.

Its too bad that she ran off without telling anyone of her plans. But, she is very young and as BobLoblah said, he didn't believe that she was in University, he believed that she was still in Kindergarten.

Your Pope shall consider the common expression:

"Clementia has left the building".

..as Your Pope shall do in the very near future.

May the Peace and Blessings of Our Jesus Christ be with ALL you members of the Faithful as we approach Good Friday and the Holy Season of Easter when we celebrate the Resurrection of the True SON of the Living GOD.

Your Pope

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#605395 Feb 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
The suit only comes out for weddings, funerals and court dates.
But I DO look good in it.
25Feb13.....

...Yes. Agreed. Vit haul da drug-dealin's dat you've been doin' throughout yer miserable life, BobLoblah can easily say dat you mustaffa done a lot of dime in court. All dressed hup and know place ta go. Huh!!!

.....Lovely..

..But you don't know and won't have da dime to put on dat suit from da '40s when daGooddaBaddaUgly comes a'callin.

Ps:....Looks like he's got a bullet withCher name hon hit tooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#605396 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>How do you know that there is no center of the universe?
I've got my Colts aimed at the center of your forehead just like everything and everyone is in and aimed the center of the universe.
It just has to be.
It now looks like another Collideer ($7,8 billion) is going to be built to help unravel some of the deepest mysteries of the Universe.
24Feb13.....

....dat eeejit 'hairDoBatty' can't answer dat question because it has schidt-for-brains.

Ps:....BobLoblah vill set'em up and you knock'em down.

And BobLoblah does not need any of yer dollars.

Fair 'nuff. BobLoblah believes dat your friend Tuco would agree toooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#605397 Feb 24, 2013
POPE BENEDICT - XVI wrote:
Your Pope has become concerned that the young lady named 'Clementia' has not been showing up of recent.
Everyone can remember that she thought that she was engaged to BobLoblah (which turned out to be false as she failed to underestand what BobLoblah had asked her in his question pertaining to if he were to propose marriage and not as to actually making a proposal of marriage).
Your Pope is somewhat worried that she may have become remorsefull, depressed, full of despair when it came to light that she actually was unfaithful - even in the short time she was betrothed to BobLoblah (she admitted to this)- and later on admitted to having never loved BobLoblah, thus making herself out to be a liar.
Your Pope is always here to listen to people who have and creat such problems for themsleves.
Some members even pronounced that BobLoblah would not stay away from her. That he would continue to contact her, but nothing could be further from the truth. BobLoblah has not one time mentioned her name nor referenced her past.
Its too bad that she ran off without telling anyone of her plans. But, she is very young and as BobLoblah said, he didn't believe that she was in University, he believed that she was still in Kindergarten.
Your Pope shall consider the common expression:
"Clementia has left the building".
..as Your Pope shall do in the very near future.
May the Peace and Blessings of Our Jesus Christ be with ALL you members of the Faithful as we approach Good Friday and the Holy Season of Easter when we celebrate the Resurrection of the True SON of the Living GOD.
Your Pope
24Feb13.....

.....Your Pope.

..BobLoblah has to stepIN here to say dat BobLoblah holds no illWill towards dat youngster who acted so foolishly. BobLoblah should have known betta when reading her messages to other ILK within this topic. As far as BobLoblah is concerned, the less we hear from her...the betta it is for her and for other members of the site.'Sides, she needs all the time she can get to devote to her Kindergarten classes.

Ps:....Meanwhile BobLoblah is sorry to see you go. Your prayers and blessings today in front of so many, many tens of thousands of the Faithful only lends credence to the great and Holy Roman Catholic Church. May your retirement be spent in peace and may you reflect on the goodness that you have accomplished.

The prayers of the Faithful will always include Your Pope.

BobLoblah will ensure dat toooooooo.

God Bless you, Your Pope.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 573,720
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min MUQ2 39,591
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min Black Thunder 42 608,134
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Ice-9 268,804
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 55 min Tony17 5,455
Is President Obama Really Christian? 1 hr Unga Bunga Malung... 92
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr WasteWater 5,537
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 hr Arul 5,623
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 19 hr Mille1234 93
More from around the web