Prove there's a god.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#605732 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, heck, ya beat me to it.
My apologies my dear. I just cut in front of you.
I'll go back to the end of the line.:)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#605733 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The constitution IS right.
So slavery is right? We have to amend it all the time to coincide with our changing morals, if it was right then it would not need amending at all.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#605734 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, "Gods" don't exist, there's only one God.
All evidence to the contrary...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#605735 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your assertions have provided solid evidence that you are a liar, and since you have been called out on it, you resort to simple baseless allegations now with an attempt at insult. You really need to be psychologically evaluated by a professional before you go any further off the deep end.
Says the creep who dresses like woman, espouses asexuality and uses a voice modulator on his cartoon embellished vlogs in an attempt to deceive the young people of Seattle into trusting him, believing him. For all your extensive efforts to the contrary, you resemble an eel more than a soft, fluffy lure.

Location hidden

#605736 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
then prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt how everything came to be.
and why it continues on a course that was outlined in detail in the ancient scriptures long ago and is being fulfilled 100% in unfolding revelation today.
if there is no God
then there is no purpose.
if there is no God
then there is no reason or meaning to life being here at all.
if there is no God
then there is no hope.
if there is no God
then there is no spirit or soul
if there is no God
then all you are is a physcial body rotting from the time you are born.
it there is no God
then there is no right and wrong, no morality and no need to follow a moral code at all.
if there is no God
there is no justice,
no real sense of 'love', and no boundry of accountibility.
It takes far more faith to be an atheist than it does to be a believer in God.
if there is no God you should have no difficulty creating a single grain of sand from scratch.
or proving with 100% clarity how life came to be from nothingness.
you should be able to explain away every single miracle
you should be able to discredit every eye wittness of Christ
and you should be able to dislocate the holy scriptures from the position they have held from the begining of history.
you can't.
all you can do is choose to PERSONALLY reject God based on self interest.
thats all you have,'self'.
There is purpose, meaning, reason, hope, justice, love, morality, right, wrong, and so much more - all without god. No god is required for any of those things, Patty.
the true

Rotherham, UK

#605737 Feb 25, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
All evidence to the contrary...
hey do you belive there is god?
the true

Rotherham, UK

#605738 Feb 25, 2013
i belive there is god

Location hidden

#605739 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is your conclusion then all i can say is not only are you illogical, and without common sense but you are equally a piss-poor judge of character as well.
just because you personally reject God, doesn't make those of us who know and love God are miserable.
on the contrary Mr. C
we are HAPPIER than those who are without God.
because the world can not give you the joy and peace that ONLY God can give you.
Fact is without God misery is your gain.
Lots outrageous claims there, Patty.

Prove it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605740 Feb 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You don't GET it. The REASON I copy and paste is because I don't expect you to take MY word for ANYTHING since you think that YOU know it ALL.
I copy/paste to prove to you that you do NOT know it all- not by a LONG shot and actually, what you DO know is even LESS than most people forget in a lifetime.
Being a parent IS a job. That does NOT mean it's not a GOOD job or a rewarding job or one that isn't often a pleasure to work at.
And I don't expect YOU to understand given how much you disdain doing an honest day's work at ANY job.
And hell- you even question whether or not parenting is a lifetime commitment, so WTF do YOU know about it?
ROFLMAO!!
You don't get it.

"Being a parent IS a job" IS your opinion.

I disagree. You can't get hired, you can't get fired, written up, documented, etc and there's no vacation time...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#605741 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put. But I tend to think that being a parent is a lifetime commitment, not just the first 18 years.
I believe only people that are not parents would compare being a parent to a job.
I refuse to take any ignorant advice from people that don't know what they're talking about.
Like I said, it'd be like taking sex advice from a virgin.
It is a labor of love. For some of us. Some probably wouldn't do better even if they were paid to do it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605742 Feb 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You smarmy pile of CRAP.
Just a very little while ago, you posted that you "tend to think" parenting is a lifetime commitment and NOW you say with certainty that it IS?
You are such a wishy-washy LOSER!
And no....you said you would DISOWN your kids if they told you they were gay, so you have LIED yet again.
Or else you don't know the meaning of the word "disown" and you obviously don't.
You keep proving that your own BRAIN disowned you and wants nothing further to do with you.
"You smarmy pile of CRAP." Isn't the best way to catch your readers attention.

I didn't read the rest.

Location hidden

#605743 Feb 25, 2013
the true wrote:
<quoted text>
hey do you belive there is god?
No.

Location hidden

#605744 Feb 25, 2013
the true wrote:
i belive there is god
Good for you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605745 Feb 25, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Just because someone has a child doesn't make them a real parent. Anyone can have a kid. That is NOT the same as being a real parent though. I think this is what you meant but just needed to be clear on the fine points. There are good loving "parents" and deadbeat abusive "parents".
If you didn't cherry pick so much, you would've seen the part where I said "anyone can give birth, not anyone can be a parent."

Slick.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605746 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they do often "act like brats," very often really. There are many anomalies that cosmologists often have to study which force them to rethink certain aspects of how stars "behave." But that's besides the point, you still haven't demonstrated how they are different from children? Better, explain how the study of humans differs because of age.
Posting that you think suns act like children show your ignorance.

Drop it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605747 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot "do" anything correctly without "knowing" about it first.
?????

You had to know about breathing before you first breathed??

Location hidden

#605748 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
if that is your conclusion then all i can say is not only are you illogical, and without common sense but you are equally a piss-poor judge of character as well.
just because you personally reject God, doesn't make those of us who know and love God are miserable.
on the contrary Mr. C
we are HAPPIER than those who are without God.
because the world can not give you the joy and peace that ONLY God can give you.
Fact is without God misery is your gain.
So, Patty, we can add the word "fact" to the list of things you don't understand...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605749 Feb 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. It's impossible for anybody to spend time "on" a star, it's not impossible to spend time with a child.
You should give up trying to make analogies when you don't understand the concept. Take a Comp 1 class, shelter stalker. It covers the basics of *compare and contrast*.
Maybe she plays peek-a-boo with the sun, then makes it dinner, reads it a story & tucks it into bed....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605750 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So slavery is right? We have to amend it all the time to coincide with our changing morals, if it was right then it would not need amending at all.
No, slavery isn't right. Which is why we changed it.

But considering that slavery was the norm in the 1700's & America was roughly 18% slaves, you should understand why it was in there. Do you?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605751 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it.
"Being a parent IS a job" IS your opinion.
I disagree. You can't get hired, you can't get fired, written up, documented, etc and there's no vacation time...
Don't be literal, RR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 679,238
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Bongo 119,230
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min Trump your President 2,691
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr curtjester1 46,215
These wicked bastards must be exterminated!! 2 hr The Great Alphonso 3
____ 666 ____ here ____ now ____ (*News) 3 hr shockVIDEO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Trump Worshiper 445,842
More from around the web