Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605656 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Or gun advice from an anti-gun nut.
Lol
Or advise from someone for 46 years paind no taxes.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605657 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how it is a lifetime commitment. We have something to learn from you, apparently.
If you already don't understand that, I win.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#605658 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
thats your opinion.
Just as it is YOUR opinion that the universe is NOT eternal and that your god is NOT imaginary.

Of course, since arrogance and ignorance seem to be innate traits in so many Christians- which most certainly includes you- you state YOUR opinions as if they are FACT.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605659 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Or advise from a child abuser.
Who knows, your children may secretely hold different beliefs to you!
Or advice from someone who can't spell advice.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605660 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Or advise from someone for 46 years paind no taxes.
"paind"???

What are you talking about taxes for? I "paind" 28% of my income to taxes, fool.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605661 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you already don't understand that, I win.
Everything can be explained, RR.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605662 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"paind"???
What are you talking about taxes for? I "paind" 28% of my income to taxes, fool.
You said you paid none.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#605663 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So you had kids at 42? Did it take a few years to manipulate women into marrying you for some other benefit, because you were not attractive enough? Is that why you married late?
Yeah.

That's why.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605664 Feb 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
That's why.
So now you finally admit to being worthless, and entirely unlovable!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#605665 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put. But I tend to think that being a parent is a lifetime commitment, not just the first 18 years.
I believe only people that are not parents would compare being a parent to a job.
I refuse to take any ignorant advice from people that don't know what they're talking about.
Like I said, it'd be like taking sex advice from a virgin.
Only a piss-poor parent- like YOU for example- would try to argue that parenting is NOT a job when it most certainly is.

Of course, you probably only apply one definition to the word "job"- that of earning a paycheck.(or when your wife gives you a blow job because she finds that the lesser of two evils such as you laboring on top of her.)

A job can be a job when there is no monetary gain involved.

And the JOB of parents is to raise their kids responsibly and as best as one can.

It is a JOB that some parents exceed at and that other parents do not.

Anything that involves major responsibility, the right way to do something, the wrong way to do something, the best way to do something, the worst way to do something, that could have consequences- good or bad- depending on how the job is done- IS a job.

What's My Job As A Parent?

Parents, I am going to ask a question and I want you to stop and think for a moment before answering.

"What is your job as a parent?

Write down some ideas before going on.

Here’s what most people think:

To teach children right from wrong
To instill values
To teach them respect
To teach discipline
To encourage them to be confident
To love them"

http://www.improveyourparenting.com/parent-jo...

"Being a parent is one tough job.

Full of rewards, beautiful moments, laughs, and love. But the reality of raising children today is that parents become overwhelmed, exhausted, and stressed."

http://www.onetoughjob.org/

"Parenting, the hardest job in the world: Coping strategies for parents when the going gets rough"

http://www.aboutourkids.org/articles/parentin...

The reason YOU don't want to see parenting as a job is because you are a FAILURE at it.

That you say you "tend to think" parenting is a lifetime commitment is proof enough right there of what a crappy parent you are, for I've never known of ANY parent who just "tended to think" that parenting is a lifetime commitment; the majority of parents who are even just okay parents and not GREAT parents don't question that parenting is INDEED a lifetime commitment.

But look who I'm posting to- someone who would dash that commitment in a heartbeat if either of your kids told you they were gay.

No doubt you're just as much of a goldbricker in your JOB as a parent as you are in your job in which you obviously do NOTHING other than waste time and watch the clock while posting on Topix all day long.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#605666 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Or gun advice from an anti-gun nut.
I'm anti-assault weapons.

But I know some about them.

Just being anti gun does not necessarily mean one doesn't have knowledge-maybe even extensive knowledge-of guns.

I actually like guns a lot.

I just don't have a need for one and most of the people I know who are "really into" guns seem to be emotionally "sketchy", to be polite.

And I don't honestly see the need, in this country, for any ordinary citizen to have one. Or more.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#605667 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you finally admit to being worthless, and entirely unlovable!
Yup.

Ya got me.

Even jeebus doesn't love me.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#605668 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But the people who written the bible were paupers, they knew nothing about it.
why do you make claims for which you have no knowledge?

at the time(s) the bible was written very few were capable of writting, those who were educated enough to write, were seldom "paupers"

no one knows who wrote the gospels. Very little of the authorship of the bible is known.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605669 Feb 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Just as it is YOUR opinion that the universe is NOT eternal and that your god is NOT imaginary.
Of course, since arrogance and ignorance seem to be innate traits in so many Christians- which most certainly includes you- you state YOUR opinions as if they are FACT.
Wait a tic.

Wouldn't be the same "arrogance & ignorance" to assume the opposite? That the universe ISN'T eternal and there is NO God?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605670 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything can be explained, RR.
You don't understand that parenthood is a lifetime commitment. You lose.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605671 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
You said you paid none.
You're such a liar. I've never said that I don't pay any taxes. Ask OCB, I bitch about it all the time.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#605672 Feb 25, 2013
Nobody wrote:
The only reason this topix and others like this one is, the people are afraid that God is real.
which god

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#605673 Feb 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm anti-assault weapons.
But I know some about them.
Just being anti gun does not necessarily mean one doesn't have knowledge-maybe even extensive knowledge-of guns.
I actually like guns a lot.
I just don't have a need for one and most of the people I know who are "really into" guns seem to be emotionally "sketchy", to be polite.
And I don't honestly see the need, in this country, for any ordinary citizen to have one. Or more.
There IS no reason for any ordinary citizen to have a gun in ANY country.

Most of our country's counterparts KNOW that and have known it for a very long time.

In any of our counterparts- meaning industrialized nations- one only need look at the astoundingly MUCH lower crime statistics where guns were used and at the MUCH lower death rates.

The USA just keeps building more prisons and has the highest prison population of any industrialized country in the world.

Something is SO wrong with this picture- take guns out of the equation- and the picture wouldn't be as violently horrendous as it is in the USA.

The second amendment has been SO distorted, twisted, warped and taken totally out of context from HOW it was written and WHY it was written that it's not even funny but is really very tragic.

In the case of RR, he couldn't even enlist in the REAL army and blames the government for that and some "glitches" he talked about but that's okay- we have RR as one of our "soldiers" in our (TOTALLY non-existent) "well regulated militia".

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#605674 Feb 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Only a piss-poor parent- like YOU for example- would try to argue that parenting is NOT a job when it most certainly is.
Of course, you probably only apply one definition to the word "job"- that of earning a paycheck.(or when your wife gives you a blow job because she finds that the lesser of two evils such as you laboring on top of her.)
A job can be a job when there is no monetary gain involved.
And the JOB of parents is to raise their kids responsibly and as best as one can.
It is a JOB that some parents exceed at and that other parents do not.
Anything that involves major responsibility, the right way to do something, the wrong way to do something, the best way to do something, the worst way to do something, that could have consequences- good or bad- depending on how the job is done- IS a job.
What's My Job As A Parent?
Parents, I am going to ask a question and I want you to stop and think for a moment before answering.
"What is your job as a parent?
Write down some ideas before going on.
Here’s what most people think:
To teach children right from wrong
To instill values
To teach them respect
To teach discipline
To encourage them to be confident
To love them"
http://www.improveyourparenting.com/parent-jo...
"Being a parent is one tough job.
Full of rewards, beautiful moments, laughs, and love. But the reality of raising children today is that parents become overwhelmed, exhausted, and stressed."
http://www.onetoughjob.org/
"Parenting, the hardest job in the world: Coping strategies for parents when the going gets rough"
http://www.aboutourkids.org/articles/parentin...
The reason YOU don't want to see parenting as a job is because you are a FAILURE at it.
That you say you "tend to think" parenting is a lifetime commitment is proof enough right there of what a crappy parent you are, for I've never known of ANY parent who just "tended to think" that parenting is a lifetime commitment; the majority of parents who are even just okay parents and not GREAT parents don't question that parenting is INDEED a lifetime commitment.
But look who I'm posting to- someone who would dash that commitment in a heartbeat if either of your kids told you they were gay.
No doubt you're just as much of a goldbricker in your JOB as a parent as you are in your job in which you obviously do NOTHING other than waste time and watch the clock while posting on Topix all day long.
Only a piss-ant like you would consider being a parent a "job".

It's a luxury and a pleasure. It is most certainly not work.

I don't expect you to understand.

I expect another long, drawn out copy/paste post....

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#605675 Feb 25, 2013
Honeysuckler_rose wrote:
<quoted text>
no that would be the one you are serving that is needy and sociopathic..... the god of this world, satan, the one who holds YOUR soul in his needy greedy hand because you don't belong to the GOD of blessing and mercy.
Gods don't exist, Patty, so I serve no god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min here 47,675
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Charles 646,251
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Freebird USA 182,612
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,000
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,710
sex 1 hr gud frnd 1
"Moses, would you PLEASE tell God to STOP the F... 1 hr andet1987 8
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Ficken Facts 44,703
More from around the web