Prove there's a god.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605607 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I just don't pay atttention to YOUR pope.
I don't have a pope.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605608 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying a cosmologist can't know anything about the stars unless they spend some time on one.
And a Riverside Redneck telling us about the world! HAHAHA!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605609 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I just don't pay atttention to YOUR pope.
You don't pay attention to anything.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#605610 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And a Riverside Redneck telling us about the world! HAHAHA!
He would have to study and experience it first, at least more than one state in the US.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#605611 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying a cosmologist can't know anything about the stars unless they spend some time on one.
I have to kind of agree, everyone knows stuff about children and are quick to criticize you while telling you advice about them.
But people don't really know about kids until they have had the responsibility thrust on them. It's easy to think you know about it
and possibly some do but the truth is , until you have walked a mile in those shoes. There's nothing you can say that a experienced parent will respect you saying without having been there.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#605612 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you? You have no kids yourself, what would you know? And Aerobatty, you said you seem to be either working, sleeping, or going on topix. No time to see your kids or your wife? You certainly don't seem to have any kids.
Things aren't always what they seem.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#605613 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605614 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have to study and experience it first, at least more than one state in the US.
He even stated in 46 years(His lifetime)he paid no taxes.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605615 Feb 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Things aren't always what they seem.
Do you have kids, if it isn't?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#605616 Feb 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not.
Explain how it is different.
Forum

Lovington, NM

#605617 Feb 25, 2013
Working for the Lord wrote:
<quoted text> Common sense is a must. We simply go according to the bible. God expects us to worship his way, and only his way. The Church of Christ is your only way to heaven, it's the only church that goes by God's way.
Hear the Word, by attending services of the Church of Christ.
Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
John 5:24-25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Truly Believe in God and that Jesus is His Son.
Mark 16:15-16
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Sincerely Repent of your past Sins
Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Acts 17:30
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Luke 13:3
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Confess Jesus before men.
1 John 4:15
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
Matthew 10:32-33
Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven
Be Baptized
Colossians 2:12
Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Remain Faithful until death
Jesus was born to save us. He gives us communion
for everlasting life.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605618 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting AeroBitchy to the test? About time!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605619 Feb 25, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was born to save us. He gives us communion
for everlasting life.
And yet you can't prove it.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#605620 Feb 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
A cosmologist can spend years studying the stars and the universe, they will change very little over the course of a lifetime.
Children take a dynamic approach, because they change almost daily in their needs. The stress involved with dealing with them and the world makes a heavy responsibility a parent must carry and cope with.
It takes great strides of patience to do this and carry on with the other problems life presents.

The cosmologist can study at his leisure, dropping the subject altogether at times. With no consequences of abandonment, providing he is not teaching a class. But here is where they do find similarity, though the cosmologist has a hands off responsibility. In teaching the child, the parent is the teacher
for 18+ years with no weekends and no vacation time off and zero pay.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605621 Feb 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
A cosmologist can spend years studying the stars and the universe, they will change very little over the course of a lifetime.
Children take a dynamic approach, because they change almost daily in their needs. The stress involved with dealing with them and the world makes a heavy responsibility a parent must carry and cope with.
It takes great strides of patience to do this and carry on with the other problems life presents.
The cosmologist can study at his leisure, dropping the subject altogether at times. With no consequences of abandonment, providing he is not teaching a class. But here is where they do find similarity, though the cosmologist has a hands off responsibility. In teaching the child, the parent is the teacher
Well put. But I tend to think that being a parent is a lifetime commitment, not just the first 18 years.

I believe only people that are not parents would compare being a parent to a job.

I refuse to take any ignorant advice from people that don't know what they're talking about.

Like I said, it'd be like taking sex advice from a virgin.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#605622 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Why filter out my quote RR?
Because your posts are as retarded as you.
And you've learnt nothing in 46 years,
"learnt"?? What the hell do you know what learntedness I know....
I'm surprised you are 46 to be honest,
Honest? Shit, there's a first.
I don't even know if you look like a 30 year old to be frank.
Who's Frank & how do you know what he looks like?
You really are the big kid you are you are,[QUOTE]

Always.

I don't wanna grow up,
I'm a Toys R Us kid...

[QUOTE] geese!
ducks!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605623 Feb 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Teacher?
Did you know, naive one, that this makes children assume and idealize their parents know this and that behavior, for the ideal know it all behavior to have? Teenagers try to know it all because they want to be grown up, blame it on the parents, for producing creating the message to the children that it is grown up to know it all. And blame it on yourself too!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605624 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put. But I tend to think that being a parent is a lifetime commitment, not just the first 18 years.
I believe only people that are not parents would compare being a parent to a job.
I refuse to take any ignorant advice from people that don't know what they're talking about.
Like I said, it'd be like taking sex advice from a virgin.
How is it a lifetime commitment? Are you saying you are going to tell them how to live when they grow up?

And no, being a parent is not a job, it is a relationship.

To you, being a parent is being an authority figure, and being the one controlling something, you are a poor excuse for everything you try to represent, including a parent, you have been told this several times, so you should know.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#605625 Feb 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your posts are as retarded as you.
<quoted text>
"learnt"?? What the hell do you know what learntedness I know....
<quoted text>
Honest? Shit, there's a first.
<quoted text>
Who's Frank & how do you know what he looks like?
<quoted text>
ducks!
RR, now you are going deranged.
"To be frank" is a saying, frank means to be clear, direct, and openly honest about something.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#605626 Feb 25, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have kids, if it isn't?
Yes, I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min MUQ2 44,246
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min DebraE 104,529
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Steve III 640,787
How come girls don't like to date east indian g... (Dec '09) 27 min Anjali 166
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Rosa_Winkel 36,675
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min AussieBobby 280,829
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Steve III 618,239
More from around the web