Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#605434 Feb 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
The judge called it "protective custody".
The judge had a good sense of humor and didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Location hidden

#605435 Feb 24, 2013
TheGoodTheBadTheUgly wrote:
Christians in prison are Christians.
Christians in prison are the only christians that are where they belong, with exception to those that are in mental institutions. Fact is that your religion, all religion, is a prison. Anything that you do not have free will to leave - is a prison.
MOST of the people in prisons are NOT Christians, but instead are atheists like you.
Your blind bias aside, the stats prove you wrong, loser.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#605436 Feb 24, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>The judge had a good sense of humor and didn't want to hurt your feelings.
I was 13 and had just been brought back from being held captive by traffikers in another state and awaiting my mom bringing me some pants to be "decent" in a courtroom. I was expected to give my version of how I came to be locked up in a secret room in a cabin in the woods. It was not pleasant being rescued just to be placed in another type of cell but now that I'm an adult I understand why they did that for my safety and to keep the bad people in custody and sort things out.:p

Why don't you try and act like a normal person or a while?

Location hidden

#605437 Feb 24, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>Christians in prison are the only christians that are where they belong, with exception to those that are in mental institutions. Fact is that your religion, all religion, is a prison. Anything that you do not have free will to leave - is a prison.
<quoted text>
Your blind bias aside, the stats prove you wrong, loser.
No one can be forced to believe in any religion. You may be able to make a kid sit in a church on Sunday but you can't control what they are thinking while they are sitting there. That's the beauty of free will.
allah lovethosewholove him

Rotherham, UK

#605438 Feb 24, 2013
God exists is really not our purpose. We are only interested in providing clear statements based on facts and logic and then allow the individual decide for themselves who they would like to believe. There have always been people who believed in the existence of God and there have always been those who have denied in His existence. We must realize there are those who will never believe no matter how much proof or evidence we produce. The reason is some people don't want to believe in a Creator or Sustainer. They would not like to consider one day they will have to answer for their actions and for their refusal to acknowledge their Benefactor to whom they owe their very existence. We come to know it is not so much a matter of us trying to convey our beliefs as it is for them to set aside preconceived prejudices against proper belief. Meaning: this is really a matter of guidance from Above. If they refuse even with evident proofs in front of them, this is not between us and them; it is between them and their Creator. Again, it is not our job to "prove" anything to anyone. We only need to present the facts in truth and allow the listener to make up their own mind.

We just begin with simple logic. When something is right in front of our eyes it is difficult to deny it, right? Asking rhetorical questions can be very helpful in presenting our case. Begin by asking the question; "Can you prove you exist?" Yes, of course you can. You merely use your senses to determine what you can see, hear, feel, smell, taste and you have emotions as well. All of this is a part of your existence. But this is not how we perceive God in Islam. We can look to the things He has created and the way He cares for things and sustains us, to know there is no doubt of His existence.

One approach is to suggest simple yet convincing experiments anyone could comprehend. For instance, say to someone, "Consider this the next time you are looking up at the moon or the stars on a clear night; could you drop a drinking glass on the sidewalk and expect it would hit the ground and on impact it would not shatter, but it would divide up into little small drinking glasses, with iced tea in them? Of course not."

Another example is have them consider what might happen if a tornado came through a junkyard and tore through the old cars; would it leave behind a nice new Mercedes with the engine running and no parts left around? Naturally not.

Or ask someone to consider what it would be like if someone told us about a fast food restaurant operating itself without any people there? The food just cooks itself, files from the kitchen to the table and then when we are done, the dishes jump back the kitchen to wash themselves. This is too crazy for anyone to even think about.

After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a "big bang" or some "accident"?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#605441 Feb 24, 2013
allah lovethosewholovehim wrote:
God exists is really not our purpose. We are only interested in providing clear statements based on facts and logic and then allow the individual decide for themselves who they would like to believe. There have always been people who believed in the existence of God and there have always been those who have denied in His existence. We must realize there are those who will never believe no matter how much proof or evidence we produce. The reason is some people don't want to believe in a Creator or Sustainer. They would not like to consider one day they will have to answer for their actions and for their refusal to acknowledge their Benefactor to whom they owe their very existence. We come to know it is not so much a matter of us trying to convey our beliefs as it is for them to set aside preconceived prejudices against proper belief. Meaning: this is really a matter of guidance from Above. If they refuse even with evident proofs in front of them, this is not between us and them; it is between them and their Creator. Again, it is not our job to "prove" anything to anyone. We only need to present the facts in truth and allow the listener to make up their own mind.
We just begin with simple logic. When something is right in front of our eyes it is difficult to deny it, right? Asking rhetorical questions can be very helpful in presenting our case. Begin by asking the question; "Can you prove you exist?" Yes, of course you can. You merely use your senses to determine what you can see, hear, feel, smell, taste and you have emotions as well. All of this is a part of your existence. But this is not how we perceive God in Islam. We can look to the things He has created and the way He cares for things and sustains us, to know there is no doubt of His existence.
One approach is to suggest simple yet convincing experiments anyone could comprehend. For instance, say to someone, "Consider this the next time you are looking up at the moon or the stars on a clear night; could you drop a drinking glass on the sidewalk and expect it would hit the ground and on impact it would not shatter, but it would divide up into little small drinking glasses, with iced tea in them? Of course not."
Another example is have them consider what might happen if a tornado came through a junkyard and tore through the old cars; would it leave behind a nice new Mercedes with the engine running and no parts left around? Naturally not.
Or ask someone to consider what it would be like if someone told us about a fast food restaurant operating itself without any people there? The food just cooks itself, files from the kitchen to the table and then when we are done, the dishes jump back the kitchen to wash themselves. This is too crazy for anyone to even think about.
After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a "big bang" or some "accident"?
so you cant prove god either,eh?

universe always existed,no gods needed

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

Location hidden

#605443 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>I could arrange to have that mom shot with a ball of her own shit.
She got cancer and died a few years later. I can't say that I felt sorry for her. She was one of those who should have been sterilized at the onset of puberty.

Location hidden

#605446 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>He just can't. He (mylan) just plain and simply cannot act normal. He is an idiot and a Queer to boot. He is also a dope addict who got tossed out by his momma when hewas 15 or so and then had to live in a shithouse. Litereally.
He is the real schidtzophrenic in here and his mind goes faster than his brains can handle. Every once in a while, he sort of cools down to a simmer, which is when other posters try to drive a message into his skull that he is just no good.
Then he makes an about-turn and goes the other way. A real sociopath this one is. But I intend to fix the problem once and for all.
When this idiot began to ridicule my Lord and Master Jesus Christ, he just didn't know what he was getting into. And now he is in shit up to his neck. My Colt 45s are ready and willing and for a few dollars more I can catch this monster soon.
I'm going to catch this snake and then I'm going to cut its head off and toss the rest of it into a pool of saltwater crocs. As the crocs carry out their gnashing of teeth, old Lucifeer will be getting ready to gnash his too.
Wow. POEism is just too sedate for you, huh?

Location hidden

#605449 Feb 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I was 13 and had just been brought back from being held captive by traffikers in another state and awaiting my mom bringing me some pants to be "decent" in a courtroom. I was expected to give my version of how I came to be locked up in a secret room in a cabin in the woods. It was not pleasant being rescued just to be placed in another type of cell but now that I'm an adult I understand why they did that for my safety and to keep the bad people in custody and sort things out.:p
If that is true then I am very sorry to hear that you had to go through that. Part of the funds that I set aside each year for donations also go toward anti-trafficking. There is no excuse in this day and age that people should be going through such a thing, especially in this country. I do everything that I can to fight against the traffickers and I used to work at a rape crisis center. It's one of the worst crimes in the world and needs to stop immediately.

Location hidden

#605450 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>I, somehow, have to agree with 'ol BobLoblah when he says that there is no such thing as an atheist.
You are either an agnostic or a pretender of nothings.
Whatever you are, does not take from the fact that you are hateful.
You are also a liar.
Doubt and certainty are uneasy bedfellows for both believers and nonbelievers. The very nature of reality relies on uncertainty yet we "believe" what our eyes tell us, ergo, the enthrallment some have on seeing a magician's tricks.

The basis of all reality has been deceptive, so far; some of us are simply better at noticing it.

Location hidden

#605451 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>Everyone's got it comin' kid.
Everyone gets what they deserve.
We all will die, but deserving has nothing to do with the nature of it.

Location hidden

#605452 Feb 24, 2013
I, somehow, have to agree with 'ol BobLoblah when he says that there is no such thing as an atheist.
What do you mean 'somehow'? LOL.... It's just another one of your many 'voices' in your sick demented head. Take your medication as prescribed and those other voices will magically go away. Wish we could say the same for you. This is where you prove me right by making more threats regarding your 'colt' or you have another one of your voices do it, slave.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#605453 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>Of course they have.
I read that much, the rest is your mental masturbation.
I don't care to read into it.

Location hidden

#605454 Feb 24, 2013
Mylan wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true then I am very sorry to hear that you had to go through that. Part of the funds that I set aside each year for donations also go toward anti-trafficking. There is no excuse in this day and age that people should be going through such a thing, especially in this country. I do everything that I can to fight against the traffickers and I used to work at a rape crisis center. It's one of the worst crimes in the world and needs to stop immediately.
I was not raped, that time. I suspect my holders were told to not damage the property, since the girl who lured me into the situation had found out I was a virgin. I feel that I was very lucky to have survived something that so many don't. One man caved and admitted where I was or I doubt I'd be alive right now. It's the many thousands who disappear and are never seen alive again that I pity.

Jessica's Law is a good thing. When I heard that they found her so close to home that really hit me hard. I wondered if she had been alive, conscious and heard her family calling her name.:(

I had to deal with that kind of captivity later, when I was 15 and a friend of one my cousins held me at a house near our own. I saw my mom walk by the bedroom window , knock on the front door and call my name. He said that if I made a noise he would kill her then me. It was hard not ever telling her that I didn't disappear against my will that week. I always let her believe that I was a callous slut who didn't care enough to call her and let her know where, what and who I was doing all that time. She still doesn't know that I wasn't having a good time. I don't know how she missed the bloody cuts on my ankles from whatever it was he tied me with while I was unconscious, maybe she didn't "want" to notice. I wasn't going to take the chance that the nut didn't mean what he said. Anybody who would rape you at knife point and keep you drugged in a house in the woods is certainly capable of murder. If that wasn't bad enough the jerk felt he had to tell his wife some absurd story about where he had been for so many days so then she started stalking me and telling me to leave her man alone. She pulled a knife on me in a mall parking lot not too long after my "vacation" with her crazy husband. She called my home and I finally told her (in a fit of frustration) that I'd take him away from her if she didn't leave me alone. Not the brightest thing to say to a jealous woman , but, 15 is a tender age to deal with psychos. It worked though. She finally left me alone.

Location hidden

#605455 Feb 24, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know your kids' outlook on life.
Of course I don't, I don't know them, but I could probably guess it better than you could.
We already know how you like to profile lonely kids. Keep incriminating yourself. I got no problem with that.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#605456 Feb 24, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>25Feb13.....
.....And why Not.
.BobLoblah agrees with dat.
ALL Queers, Lezzies, CrossDressers, and Deviates of the WholeNine Yards deserved to be tarred and feathered and run outta town.
Ps:....In addition, they should all have millStones tied around their necks and cast into the Seas.
Every last Phuckin' von of dem....which vould include YOU, ya miserable bastard.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Honi soit qui mal y pense, Blobber.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#605458 Feb 24, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Honi soit qui mal y pense, Blobber.
24Feb13.....

.....Je pense pour maintenant que vous etat une embicile.

Ps:..et den sum aussi.

Spaceba. Maj'noon.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#605459 Feb 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> A "Poodle" huh? Hahahahahahahahah! You are such a loser! LOL
Do bring it on donut!
I'm sure We'll all smell ya long before ya git here lunger!
POODLE
LOL!
Bob-the Pope-Gunman

shoots poodles

lol

Location hidden

#605461 Feb 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense.
Earth is a galactic 'Motel 6' and humans are the cockroaches.
<shrug>

makes more sense than the jesus Myth

Location hidden

#605462 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>How do you know .
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Forever and Ever

BobLoblah
the pathetic religtard posts to himself

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 585,874
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min WasteWater 3,670
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 13 min Jenji 2
Getting even with a former bully 17 min Jenji 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min curtjester1 40,226
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min Remnant of 144000 611,948
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Rick in Kansas 270,836
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 99,272
More from around the web